Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6306047 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
KENYA BREAKS THE RECORD IN EVENT ORGANIZATION BEING THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO RECORD THE BIGGEST ATTENDANCE IN ONE SITTING.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bifwoli:

TayserM i bet you a good chunk of these folks its their 1st time in Africa and their previous misconceptions are getting shattered.

lol, some peeps might ask for money they contributed to save africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
mtis:

where is my naija ? grin

lets be nice to Naija now cheesy

mtis:

msee did ya take that pic coz the cute babe is very very happy .. grin

lol msee ni nini tena babes shud be happy wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
The turnout cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
This Breyton Poole from SA though cool cool cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
That moment the Javelin thrower unleashes a rocket sad

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:
This Breyton Poole from SA though cool cool cool
I watched this one. He's very good, and he's quite young,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Muafrika2:

That captures it I believe.

Seems everybody started out black. But something strange happened to people outside the continent. The Denisovan and neanderthal effect, and whatever else people did to end up diverse.

As a side note, I suspect that such admixture was the cause of the changes in DNA. And there is possibility of willful introduction of modifying agents into people's bodies by ancient scientists, maybe biological and nuclear weapons. The presence of haplogroup "A" testifies to that fact. That It could have survived without interference.
Heeh! You people are schooling me all the time . I need a starter course on early human history. I find it very fascinating..Any suggestions?

Am thinking of taking out a comprehensive DNA analysis to determine my true genetic ancestors as well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Fidha254(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Muafrika2:

That captures it I believe.

Seems everybody started out black. But something strange happened to people outside the continent. The Denisovan and neanderthal effect, and whatever else people did to end up diverse.

As a side note, I suspect that such admixture was the cause of the changes in DNA. And there is possibility of willful introduction of modifying agents into people's bodies by ancient scientists, maybe biological and nuclear weapons. The presence of haplogroup "A" testifies to that fact. That It could have survived without interference.
the world started out black, and that's why black is the dominant gene (scientifically speaking) You mix male or female black person with any race and the kid will be more black (scientifically speaking ) than anything else.. But when you mix other races the by-product is 50-50,60-40, 40-60..depending on the egg or the sperm

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Heeh! You people are schooling me all the time . I need a starter course on early human history. I find it very fascinating..Any suggestions?

Am thinking of taking out a comprehensive DNA analysis to determine my true genetic ancestors as well.
Ha ha grin grin

There are a lot of blogs dedicated to DNA research work. The best combine anthropology with genetic science Like this one -

http://dienekes..co.ke/?m=1

Also recommended,

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/#.WWtbLsuEbqA

Please share those results when you get them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Matikho: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
fanficgirl:

This is just from last week news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkkXa5yOmCA
Atoma Difya, Otaya, Shira, Brenda, Vera ect.
Khaligraph Jones Did not Bleach Himself. It's just the lighting of the studio that made him look "lighter". Hater had so much to say angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Muafrika2:

I watched this one. He's very good, and he's quite young,

They also got Mlenga, and Lemao (who turned out to be ma favorite) tongue Hopefully they get better as they go to senior levels

Congats TeamMzansi #WorldConquerors

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Final Day

Kenya know how to represent AFRICA tongue kiss

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Youngsters definitely had loads fun wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
`

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
IAAF Kasarani Random

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
The IAAF After Party, this why we tell Naija people no one party like Kenyans cheesy

No nightlife in Naija but we understand grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
TayserM you're doing a fine job ...keep the photos coming .

And special thanks to the Polish team above for finding time to also plant some trees.Very nice of them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

They also got Mlenga, and Lemao (who turned out to be ma favorite) tongue Hopefully they get better as they go to senior levels

Congats TeamMzansi #WorldConquerors
Hopefully,

They really worked for that position.

We were so close too undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin ok

Congrats, you guys are doing great.

Home ground advantage at play

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:
The turnout cool
Kazi poa sana broh..but serious where are you getting the pics from ? wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:
`
do you know any of the safcom babes ?? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Final Day

Kenya know how to represent AFRICA tongue kiss
bigUp Keeeenya ...we know how to represent for real cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Youngsters definitely had loads fun wink
i bet they enjoy Nai like nothing...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Matikho:

Khaligraph Jones Did not Bleach Himself. It's just the lighting of the studio that made him look "lighter". Hater had so much to say angry
He bleached himself mate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Nowenuse:

Are the Samburu peeps related to the Masais? The attiires look similar
The languge of the MAASAI, SAMBURU, and CAMUS peoples is often referred to as Maa. Together, these three political-tribal groups may be referred to as the Maa people, because for the most part they are ethnically related in the biological genetic sense. However, scholars working from oral histories and language data have argued that modern Maa is spoken as the first language not only by ethnic Maa peoples, but also by members of distinct ethnic groups (principally, some hunter-gatherer or dorobo, groups), which, over time, have assimilated to the Maa culture and language.
Hard to tell the difference between the Maasai and the Samburu really.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2017
KENYA BREAKS ITS OWN RECORD AGAIN ON THE LAST DAY OF THE EVENT BY HOSTING THE BIGGEST NUMBER OF FANS IN AN U18 tournament in the world.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
give us a break. record ko, record ni.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
naijalander:
give us a break. record ko, record ni.
We understand your frustration grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

We understand your frustration grin
church crusade in Nigeria

deeper life church

watch ur record go up in flames

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.