Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6495646 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Innoson,proforce smiley inoson is in ananbra,proforce in ogun nigeria cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Proforce is in Ogun state.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2016
arinzeejikonye:
smileynnewi,innoson baby cooln nissan plant lagos cool

Chai! Dis guy you fast past me ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Obasa brothers armoured vehicle

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Chai! Dis guy you fast past me ooo. grin
yea im on 10g lol smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Many ship and boat building are springing up everyday. My Kenya brothers, how far? grin

West Atlantic shipyard.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Sarit center- Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2016
iblawi:

A Kenyan said Kenya is more industrialized than Nigeria and 2000mw of electricity is more than enough for them.

They show us what foreigners are doing for them while we have Nigerian companies doing same here in Nigeria. Our companies are fully owned and controlled by Nigerians.

Hehehehe! I was just laughing when I saw his post.

Today is the day of showcasing manufacturing companies owned by Nigerians. I hope Kenyans go show us something. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerdock,snake island lagos cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2016
More onW.A.S. cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ladol Nigeria limited is owned by a Nigerian. grin

They are also into building of ships.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
coolgidi cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
smileygidi cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerian Navy build warships and gun boats.

NNS Adonis and NNS Karaduwa. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
obaaderemi:
WHat braggart self?where in the post did i compare milk production in nigeria with kenya.we can produce enough milk if we put our acts together

I also notice a lot of, well....boyishnes among many Naijjans. You throw out the most asinine assumptions with the complete confidence of comedians! Nigga,do you know anything of what it takes the dairy value chain looks like? From the feed manufacturer,the cotton seed cake supplier to the supplier of pedigree cows?
Come to Kenya,Kiambu county specifically where our processing plants have been valued at 2bn $. You think cows only need grass to start squirting milk.....if only you knew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Made in Nigeria gunboats. grin

The first picture is NNS Yola Warship.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
eat a deek kikuyu dude.

kikuyu1:

I also notice a lot of, well....boyishnes among many Naijjans. You throw out the most asinine assumptions with the complete confidence of comedians! Nigga,do you know anything of what it takes the dairy value chain looks like? From the feed manufacturer,the cotton seed cake supplier to the supplier of pedigree cows?
Come to Kenya,Kiambu county specifically where our processing plants have been valued at 2bn $. You think cows only need grass to start squirting milk.....if only you knew!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ok,jayceon,I'll be first to admit,your architecture is world class. Honestly,Naij dwellings are uninspired, imo. Just standard wells and roof,nothing dramatic or even mildly interesting. In this regard:
RSA 1
Kenya 2
Naij 3

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Naija 1

SA 10

Kenya 15

kikuyu1:
Ok,jayceon,I'll be first to admit,your architecture is world class. Honestly,Naij dwellings are uninspired, imo. Just standard wells and roof,nothing dramatic or even mildly interesting. In this regard:
RSA 1
Kenya 2
Naij 3
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenya police APC vehicle's

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
I want to see something new from Kenya because I have seen enough of Nairobi and other tourist sites.

South Africa is better than Nigeria now but Nigeria will soon catch up and even surpass South Africa very soon.

I told @Jayceon that one of those buildings is in my Village sorry Town but he could not believe it.

That building is not just somebody's building, it's a building I personally have access to. grin

Beside, Nigerians will always come back to his/her hometown to build Mansions even better than the ones @Jayceon is showing us.

It has become a tradition in Nigeria. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenyanstar:

Good! grin

Are they built by Kenyans?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenyanstar:

They were not made in kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Good! grin

Are they built by Kenyans?
No.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Locally made Naval vessels

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
iblawi:

No.

Hehehehe! grin allow am talk na. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Locally made ships

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Why are Kenyans quite?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
naijalander:

eat a deek kikuyu dude.

Dude,you should be thanking us! You don't know this ish.

Would you risk any step of this chain with inexperienced feed manufacturers? Do you know aflatoxin infected feed can kill a herd in hours and the milk will still carry traces?

FINALLY,THE TRUTH ON NAIJ GDP FROM THE VP
,He said Nigeria’s economy of around 90 trillion naira ($285.3 billion) n[/b]eeded more spending to make an impact. The West African country planned a record 6.06 trillion naira budget for 2016, but it has struggled to fund it.
http://abokifx.com/nigeria-plans-7-trln-naira-budget-2017-vice-president-reuters/
I see they're not using the real exchange rate of 470 n to the dollar. Nairaland agriculture minister pavore9 regularly sends shillings home at 100 ksh to 470 n and 1 $ is 100 ksh,as you can see it makes sense. [b]Your per capita GDP is in fact very close to ours.
Whatever your feelings never repeat that 500 bn$ bs ever again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
cool6 nagari farm nasarawa,one of the largest diary producer in africa,shonga farm kwara,maizube farm and adraniya farm,many diary plants are being constructed as we speak to add value chain to our local milk cool
http://venturesafrica.com/developing-nigerias-multi-billion-dollar-dairy-market-the-arla-way/amp/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jayceon:
South African crips make MTV crips look like midgets grin grin

european rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.