Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6495639 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerian airforce innovations

Locally made

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Hehehehe! Tbh Nigeria is ahead of Kenya in the transportation sector when we consider every sub sector Holistically. grin

I am really enjoying this thread because I am getting more informations. grin

only our danfos already beat kenyas transportation...

this guys could get you anywere you want and fast...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Some of these mansions looks like one in my village.

;DNo offense intended grin

ceasefire against the kenyans..

now its the turn of the south-faggis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yes,ships are built at Africa Marine and Southern engineering. The SA Osprea,MRAP,the Puma is assembled at the coast at a 40 mn plant.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
south-fagggots...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
south-africans are fagggs!..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
More Dainfern mansions tongue kiss .....

MTV cribs on steroids grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
kikuyu1:

Dude,you should be thanking us! You don't know this ish.

Would you risk any step of this chain with inexperienced feed manufacturers? Do you know aflatoxin infected feed can kill a herd in hours and the milk will still carry traces?

FINALLY,THE TRUTH ON NAIJ GDP FROM THE VP
http://abokifx.com/nigeria-plans-7-trln-naira-budget-2017-vice-president-reuters/
I see they're not using the real exchange rate of 470 n to the dollar. Nairaland agriculture minister pavore9 regularly sends shillings home at 100 ksh to 470 n and 1 $ is 100 ksh,as you can see it makes sense. Your per capita GDP is in fact very close to ours. Whatever your feelings never repeat that 500 bn$ bs ever again.

Ignorance is a disease...as at the time of that info,it was 199 and it's 304 now Biko... stop hating....we are taking about official exchange rate not some parallel
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
kikuyu1:

Would you risk any step of this chain with inexperienced feed manufacturers? Do you know aflatoxin infected feed can kill a herd in hours and the milk will still carry traces?

http://abokifx.com/nigeria-plans-7-trln-naira-budget-2017-vice-president-reuters/
I see they're not using the real exchange rate of 470 n to the dollar. Nairaland agriculture minister pavore9 regularly sends shillings home at 100 ksh to 470 n and 1 $ is 100 ksh,as you can see it makes sense. Your per capita GDP is in fact very close to ours. Whatever your feelings never repeat that 500 bn$ bs ever again.

Show us the companies using your 2000mw electricity. At least in Nigeria they run on generators which is another source of power.

I know you like fake news a lot. Dollar to naira is officially N305.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Good! grin

Are they built by Kenyans?
MOBIUS CAR- Kenyan made vehicles

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ok so now Nigeria's GDP is more like Kenya's GDP.

#noted

kikuyu1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenyanstar:

MOBIUS CAR- Kenyan made vehicles

Mumu.

Only one picture since the beginning of the thread.
Can't you show us other vehicles produce by the same manufacturer?

Are you sure this is not a prototype or an assembled vehicle?

Where is the manufacturing plant?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Naija cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
kikuyu1:

I also notice a lot of, well....boyishnes among many Naijjans. You throw out the most asinine assumptions with the complete confidence of comedians! Nigga,do you know anything of what it takes the dairy value chain looks like? From the feed manufacturer,the cotton seed cake supplier to the supplier of pedigree cows?
Come to Kenya,Kiambu county specifically where our processing plants have been valued at 2bn $. You think cows only need grass to start squirting milk.....if only you knew!
Clap 4 urself.it is clear u read my post from the back to the front.i never compared milk production in kenya with nigeria's.what i said is if nigeria gets its acts together it can produce enough milk.we have the wherewithal and the right factors,even if we have to crossbreed friesland with our local zebu like we do at vom.but ur battle ready aggresion got in the way of decorum.and i am not ur 'nigga'.THanks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudSAfrican(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
south-africans are fagggs!..

You have my attention, you can now work your way down your list of insults and remember to explain each one starting with "South Africans are fagggs!".

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:
Ladol Nigeria limited is owned by a Nigerian. grin

They are also into building of ships.

Nigeria builds and exports ships.check the breakdown of our gdp.these are things i want to see and not nice buildings where the affluent live like that black s.a guy keep posting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ProudSAfrican(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:
Nigerian Navy build warships and gun boats.

NNS Adonis and NNS Karaduwa. grin

Nice boats. where are the warships though?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenyan dairy
-Supply from local farmers
- a Dairy plant
- workers in a dairy plant
- some end products

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Some palacial cribs in naija,king of ebira,okene,lagos mansion,bauchi palace cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
iblawi:
Why are Kenyans quite?
We beat them in manufacturing.its clear.they have a small internal economy.u ve proven nigeria is more industrialized than kenya.lets wait 4 their responses.meanwhile the black s.a guy keeps posting magnificient buildings mostly owned by white s.a guys.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dangote showing kikwete of tanzania his obajana cement plant,lastly d steel plant in osun cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Muafrika2:
Kenyan dairy
-Supply from local farmers
- a Dairy plant
- workers in a dairy plant
- some end products
This is good.show us more industrial activities.not grand buildings and malls which is commonplace across africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kenyan dairy. From small scale farmers to multinational companies. Buhari heard and came to see

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

european rubbish..
U should be proud to be a nigeria just now.despite our many problems we refused to be as mentally colonised as some.like the guy u quoted u keeps posting mansions owned mainly by white s.a. at least in naija we do our own shits

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Buhari is a Fulani man, you have to be the dumbest person on this thread to imagine that dairy milk production is some how new to him.

Muafrika2:
Kenyan dairy. From small scale farmers to multinational companies. Buhari heard and came to see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ritababe(f): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
tonyebarcanista please change the topic to comparison between Kenya and Nigeria, it will also make front-page by doing so, thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
arinzeejikonye:
Rsheraton abj,lagos island church,national church n mosque,abj cool
Omo!bone that cms church in lagos.that white edifice has been there for more than a century.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
forgiveness:
Ladol Nigeria limited is owned by a Nigerian. grin

They are also into building of ships.

I knew it the moment i saw it that these were fake a$$ photos of nigerian shipbuilding yards.
1 st picture Philly shipyard, Philadelphia, USA.
2nd picture is from the website of LADOL which is a Nigerian logistics company. Its not even a shipyard, it a berth!!
3rd picture is from Samboo ATC which is a South Korean shipbuilder based in Jeonbuk, South Korea.
4 th picture is from the Ericson Manufacturing Company, a electrical safety products based in willoughby, Ohio. They have a ship maintenance function.

Please, naijjans, these brazen lies take us nowhere. Shipbuilding ala South Korea or Denmark is a very competitive industry which few nations have the gall to compete with these two industry leaders. Small boat manufacturing is rife all over though. But please, spare us fake a$$ photos. Damn.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
obaaderemi:
Omo!bone that cms church in lagos.that white edifice has been there for more than a century.
i dig bro,lets focus on what we did ourselves, cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
naijalander:
Buhari is a Fulani man, you have to be the dumbest person on this thread to imagine that dairy milk production is some how new to him.

Yet Naija is stuck at 1% production of its requirements. He came to learn from the best cool

Mr Buhari said his country would send agricultural officers to Kenya to learn more about the dairy industry and gain technical experience on dairy processing.

“Brookside Dairy has shown the rest of us that dairy processing can be used to transform local societies economically by helping nurture a vibrant dairy sector. What I saw was tenacity of purpose that has built a successful efficient company over the last two decades,” he said.

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Brookside-Dairy-plans-West-Africa-expansion/996-3053486-2b1ol4z/index.html

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KenyaMan111: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerians resorting to fake pictures again, sigh.

Cannot say I am surprised.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
So arinzeejikonye is just faking manufacturing companies here undecided

Eh Naija and rigging (that zuma photo)
MtuMsuper:

I knew it the moment i saw it that these were fake a$$ photos of nigerian shipbuilding yards.
1 st picture Philly shipyard, Philadelphia, USA.
2nd picture is from the website of LADOL which is a Nigerian logistics company. Its not even a shipyard, it a berth!!
3rd picture is from Samboo ATC which is a South Korean shipbuilder based in Jeonbuk, South Korea.
4 th picture is from the Ericson Manufacturing Company, a electrical safety products based in willoughby, Ohio. They have a ship maintenance function.
Please, naijjans, these brazen lies take us nowhere. Shipbuilding ala South Korea or Denmark is a very competitive industry which few nations have the gall to compete with these two industry leaders. Small boat manufacturing is rife all over though. But please, spare us fake a$$ photos. Damn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.