Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337920 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
mtis:

msee i witnessed something the other day...ati mnigeria ashaakamatwa na karao..mambo nikupelekwa kwa mpesa dealer..chapa kutoa ni 70000 kshs..kuulizia nasikia ati ni customer na karao kila wakati coz the dude is a criminal..karao nizile kuambia mwenye mpesa not to talk to the dude coz he will scam her na matiti zake zitakatwa (cultist ) grin. man hao wasee ni bank accounts za police.so the dude parts with like over 50000 many times..police umpeleka kwa mpesa badala ya police station

Wah!!!

Wanapea warya compe cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

At least you know some evolution even with the incredibly small IQ
You this fvcking baboon. The only problem you have is that those you call your friends haven't taken their time to tell you how ugly and sub-human you are. I wonder how your girlfriend survives with your reasoning. Your mum must have been shy to admit how useless you are to her that's if you haven't given her HBP, how painful she must have been. Actually i must admit, i feel sorry for her.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Maybe you misunderstood the post. Here is the topic

Basically its Nigerian crime they are talking about

Yaani they killed the lady, removed internal organs and starched her drugs in her body then sent the body back? Afadhali kuidshi na alshabaab. Hope werevu wanawasoma

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
You this fvcking baboon. The only problem you have is that those you call your friends haven't taken their time to tell you how ugly and sub-human you are. I wonder how your girlfriend survives with your reasoning. Your mum must have been shy to admit how useless you are to her that's if you haven't given her HBP, how painful she must have been. Actually i must admit, i feel sorry for her.

You really tried with your new moniker grin Sadly you couldnt fool anyone cheesy

Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, WHY? How many monikers have you taken the pain of creating? 10? 20? Keep trying you might finally make it. However, as long as I am here, you are not going to make it. I just cant allow small IQ dullards calling the shots ! Not especially when its Nowenuse. Nuh nuh nuh. So, grab your starter pack and get ready for yet another round of humiliation. Am afraid this time it will be final
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Diary of a greedy kenyan woman. If i were d one, i would have sold her heart and viginal for less than $1. Here in Southern Nigeria, we consider kenyans as pigs. cool
I love reading these kinds of statements because I want as many Kenyans as possible to tread them and know who they are dealing with. Feel free to air your disdain. I will quote just to give it its maximum effect smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Yaani they killed the lady, removed internal organs and starched her drugs in her body then sent the body back? Afadhali kuidshi na alshabaab. Hope werevu wanawasoma

am telling ya. There are things in this planet you cannot even begin to think. Really rotten. The thing with Nowenigans is that he shoots himself in the foot each time. Sasa ona panganga yake imeleta some fresh news. grin Now he's angry as hell
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Great,,, clearly you overreacted. My mom is awesome, no insult would even get to her nerves. I'm sure yours too is awesome. What would you have done to my 6 pack abs if you were closeby? grin

Btw, I hardly ever start an insult untill a crazy Nigerian comes. I abhor insults.
See lie grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Diary of a greedy kenyan woman. If i were d one, i would have sold her heart and viginal for less than $1. Here in Southern Nigeria, we consider kenyans as pigs. cool

Pigs and idiots gringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You really tried with your new moniker grin Sadly you couldnt fool anyone cheesy

Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, WHY? How many monikers have you taken the pain of creating? 10? 20? Keep trying you might finally make it. However, as long as I am here, you are not going to make it. I just cant allow small IQ dullards calling the shots ! Not especially when its Nowenuse. Nuh nuh nuh. So, grab your starter pack and get ready for yet another round of humiliation. Am afraid this time it will be final
Lol you keep calling an innocent moniker when you have nothing to say. My advice for you is to crawl back to kenyatalkdotcome. How can a reasonable person insult a country on her independence day? This is just the beginning idiot, i swear i go deal with you so tey your papa go ask god why.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol, perhaps dont bother trying. He's a well known troll on this page. His initial name was Nowenuse. We gave him a good dose of Anti-Trolling Antivirals whence he had to lay low for a while but now he's creeping back hoping for a different outcome. Before I joined NL he had another name which am forgetting but some folks here do remember...
No, Tobi is not nowenuse, they are world apart
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
realjoker:
See lie ;B

Did I?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

I love reading these kinds of statements because I want as many Kenyans as possible to tread them and know who they are dealing with. Feel free to air your disdain. I will quote just to give it its maximum effect smiley
kenyans should be killed, i support my ibo brothers on this. Kill them all!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
freshest4live:

You are not getting it and this would be a non stop arguement, so forget about it. Like l said your mistake is in comparing Naija to Kenya.
Our informal sector is also way too large to be compared with that of Kenya. Our GDP has been reinstated again and again by the lMF and the bodies that matter, and of course it would be foolish to compare even the economy of Lagos with all its activities to Kenya, let alone Nigeria. Common, that's an insult, it's the reason many Nigerians are ashamed of this arguement.
Lagos GDP and per capita is higher than kenyan gdp and per capita.Don't let that wakora lie to you,nairobi per capita is $1900 while Lagos per capita is $4800 even with a population *3 of nairobi's.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

am telling ya. There are things in this planet you cannot even begin to think. Really rotten. The thing with Nowenigans is that he shoots himself in the foot each time. Sasa ona panganga yake imeleta some fresh news. grin Now he's angry as hell
Hawa ndio watu flying sqwuad inafaa kudeal nao extra judicially. Wawekwe laini

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Lol you keep calling an innocent moniker when you have nothing to say. My advice for you is to crawl back to kenyatalkdotcome. How can a reasonable person insult a country on her independence day? This is just the beginning idiot, i swear i go deal with you so tey your papa go ask god why.

You see, the harder you try to sound different the more it becomes clear who you are. Faking is expensive, I would imagine you have learned with all those monikers. Where did I insult Nigeria? Keep swearing, I can feel your angst. It makes it easier for me to pick your brain particles and show the entire world how stupidity looks like
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Did I?
Lie is an understatement, you just commit treason.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

Kid, I think you forgot to take your meds.

How is the failed satanism going? grin

1 Like

realjoker:
No, Tobi is not nowenuse, they are world apart

How do you know?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Pigs and idiots spotted.gringrin

If only you dedicate half the amount of time you spent on nigeria matter on your life.

You might have had a meaningfull life.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Salty.

Very salty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Hawa ndio watu flying sqwuad inafaa kudeal nao extra judicially. Wawekwe laini

Btw wale wanaija wamemadwa so far na makarao ni wengi. Wakishikwa wanakaa missing. Bullet through the rear. Wanadhani sisi tutapigana na Al Shabaab na tena tuanze kuhandle cults. Kuna mmoja alirape manzi aliwekwa risasi na akatupwa kwa rive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
realjoker:
Lie is an understatement, you just commit treason.

grin grin grin

None of wat I say is treasonable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

Tobi Tobi why.

You want to send them to their poto poto website.

Have you forgotten thay they are the developers.

The have come to develop Nairalandgringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You see, the harder you try to sound different the more it becomes clear who you are. Faking is expensive, I would imagine you have learned with all those monikers. Where did I insult Nigeria? Keep swearing, I can feel your angst. It makes it easier for me to pick your brain particles and show the entire world how stupidity looks like
I can see that gayism has really eaten into your brain that have began thinking through your anus. Actually your stupidity is outstanding. Stay away from dick, you no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shaytun:

Pigs and idiots spotted.gringrin

If only you dedicate half the amount of time you spent on nigeria matter on your life.

You might have had a meaningfull life.

Are you still smarting from the Nigerians leading in prostitution thing? Like I said, the change starts with you,

Now swerve, angry I'm making friends with the fake satanist,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Kid, I think you forgot to take your meds.

How is the failed satanism going? grin
When will you stay away from TayserMumuhiri anus, kid AIDS is real.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
I can see that gayism has really eaten into your brain that have began thinking through your anus. Actually your stupidity is outstanding. Stay away from dick, you no go hear.

Go sleep. You will break down kid. Recollect yourself and come back with a fresh mind. I know the pain of being uncovered is too much for now. We can do this all over again 2moro if your teacher allows.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Btw wale wanaija wamemadwa so far na makarao ni wengi. Wakishikwa wanakaa missing. Bullet through the rear. Wanadhani sisi tutapigana na Al Shabaab na tena tuanze kuhandle cults. Kuna mmoja alirape manzi aliwekwa risasi na akatupwa kwa rive

Asiye funzwa na mamaye,

Wacha wafunzwe vichwa vya watu sio Mali ya kuzungusha sokoni na mitandaoni
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
[s]
TayserMahiri:

Go sleep. You will break down kid. Recollect yourself and come back with a fresh mind. I know the pain of being uncovered is too much for now. We can do this all over again 2moro if your teacher allows.
[/s]Trash as usual
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Lagos GDP and per capita is higher than kenyan gdp and per capita.Don't let that wakora lie to you,nairobi per capita is $1900 while Lagos per capita is $4800 even with a population *3 of nairobi's.

Nairobi per capita being $1900 is fake.

How can it be $1900 when 70% of the cities is slum.

Hello, we are talking of a city THAT HAS THE LARGEST NUMBER, CONCENTRATION OF SLUM IN THE WHOLE VUCKCING WORLD

HELL NO gringrin

Not when majority of people living in Nairobi uses the Flying Toilet(This always got me cracking up). gringringrin
That figure shoud be close to around 700.

I can understand the pain of our fellow hyenas froend heregringrin.

If your economic, fashion, financial, entertainment, CAPITAL, Sports City looks like that SHITHOLE.

I will be A painmentgringrin individual.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Hahaha,it ain't this serious nah!They are actually good people with a smattering of bad eggs.I once met a kenyan in Lokoja who was a perfect gentleman.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2 and TayserMumuhiri

(1) (2) (3) ... (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.