Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,369 members, 7,888,201 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337943 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
When will you stay away from TayserMumuhiri anus, kid AIDS is real.

And it lives in NAIROBI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You really tried with your new moniker grin Sadly you couldnt fool anyone cheesy

Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, WHY? How many monikers have you taken the pain of creating? 10? 20? Keep trying you might finally make it. However, as long as I am here, you are not going to make it. I just cant allow small IQ dullards calling the shots ! Not especially when its Nowenuse. Nuh nuh nuh. So, grab your starter pack and get ready for yet another round of humiliation. Am afraid this time it will be final

As long as You are here you are never going to make it. MBANU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,it ain't this serious nah!They are actually good people with a smattering of bad eggs.I once met a kenyan in Lokoja who was a perfect gentleman.
That's nice to hear cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Another Naija special cool cool

Big Sized Mother In Her Pant Beats Young Daughter With Cutlass Publicly. Photos

https://www.nairaland.com/4090900/big-sized-mother-pant-beats

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin
None of wat I say is reasonable.
Fix that for yougringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
realjoker:
No, Tobi is not nowenuse, they are world apart
Tobi and Nowenuse are as alike as Raila and Uhuru.The silly arseholes know Nowenuse ain't here but you know how a drowning man would grasp at anything.I don't know what injury Nowenuse caused them but they seem quite unable to forgive and forget.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shaytun:

And it lives in NAIROBI
Na so joor. Kenyans and unprotected gay sex are like kibera and nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Muafrika2 and TayserMumuhiri

Son, that can't be us. You see, the photo was taken in de Lagos. The giant City built without sewage grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Are you still smarting from the Nigerians leading in prostitution thing? Like I said, the change starts with you,

Now swerve, angry I'm making friends with the fake satanist,

Dude the moment i knew something was seriously wrong with you was when you started using nairaland as your source.gringrin

Dude Admit it, You are addicted.grin; D

I told you to stop spending to much time on Nairaland, you no greegringrin

Now see what youve done to yourself and ypur countrygrin; D

Who knew .

http://howafrica.com/list-worlds-top-10-countries-with-the-most-prostitutes-kenya-the-only-african-country/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Muafrika2 and TayserMumuhiri

I can almost predict the photos you will post after this. This one from Lagos was your favorite, coz you love to see men pooping

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Son, that can't be us. You see, the photo was taken in de Lagos. The giant City built without sewage grin grin
Shut up, that is Nairobi. Btw, kenya men have sex with men.

KENYA HAS THE FOURTH LARGEST HIV AFFECTED PERSONS IN THE WORLD!! can you imagine? with that small population.

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/sub-saharan-africa/kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shaytun:

Hahaha,this is the funniest thing I have read today.But it's true o!How can he ever make a headway in life when he has assumed the post of a policeman on nairaland who is always at his duty post?And the way he said it:'nuh,nuh,nuh'.He had to type that thrice.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shaytun:

haha. Am the Don here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shaytun:

Fix that for yougringrin

Thank yu my secretary grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shaytun:

Dude the moment i knew something was seriously wrong with you was when you started using nairaland as your source.gringrin

Who knew .

http://howafrica.com/list-worlds-top-10-countries-with-the-most-prostitutes-kenya-the-only-african-country/
i wonder why they run from kenyatalkdotcom
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
Tobi and Nowenuse are as alike as Raila and Uhuru.The silly arseholes know Nowenuse ain't here but you know how a drowning man would grasp at anything.I don't know what injury Nowenuse caused them but they seem quite unable to forgive and forget.

Lol, keep defending your loser. He's in for some Papa Beating
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shaytun:

Who knew .

That's a Nigerian site trying to save face ...

Trust me, no one beats you in this ... Youre even the lead exporters, nice

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Na so joor. Kenyans and unprotected gay sex are like kibera and nairobi
You are right.One of them,the kiberawalker,actually confessed openly yesterday that he sleeps with men.It was really revolting the things he was typing.With things like that,it is not surprising kenya leads Nigeria in AIDS prevalence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I can almost predict the photos you will post after this. This one from Lagos was your favorite, coz you love to see men pooping
Kiss the truth. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Creepy fake satanist grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
obaaderemi:
You are right.One of them,the kiberawalker,actually confessed openly yesterday that he sleeps with men.It was really revolting the things he was typing.With things like that,it is not surprising kenya leads Nigeria in AIDS prevalence.
I will forbid my children from entering kenya, they rather go to somalia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lagos is the Richest city in Africa,Simple.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Creepy fake satanist grin
Tell me your real name if i will not change your destiny with 50 naira.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The fools have shot themselves on the foot.

LIST: World’s Top 10 Countries With The Most Prostitutes!! Kenya; The only African country!!!

Even the UN Admitted, Most of kenyans are born to prostituesgringringringrin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Kenya

What a bunch of idiots.

gringringringringringringrin

Pigs And Idiotsgrin

SEX TOURISM IS KENYA NEW TRADEMARK.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, keep defending your loser. He's in for some Papa Beating
Whateve hurt Nowenuse did to you,please forgive him.He has probably forgotten about you but here you are unable to move on.I beg on his behalf.I know he hurt you and your hangers-on but then he is human.And I assure you Tobi ain't Nowenuse;a blind man can see that.Don't let desire for revenge blind you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
I will forbid my children from entering kenya, they rather go to somalia

Thank God!! smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Tell me your real name if i will not change your destiny with 50 naira.

Ha ha

That demon is damaging your head grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha ha
That demon is damaging your head grin
It's seeking to mine your head. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shaytun:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The fools have shot themselves on the foot.

LIST: World’s Top 10 Countries With The Most Prostitutes!! Kenya; The only African country!!!

Even the UN Admitted, Most of kenyans are born to prostituesgringringringrin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Kenya

What a bunch of idiots.

gringringringringringringrin

Pigs And Idiotsgrin

SEX TOURISM IS KENYA NEW TRADEMARK.

Nigerian business men making Africans proud undecided

Exporting services to Dubai!!! Poor Muslims!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kenyan admit prostitutes now seek clients online in kenya

https://samwagik./2015/04/21/prostitution-in-kenya-goes-online/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Thank yu my secretary grin

U welcome.gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
He said that Lagos is currently home to 65 percent of Nigeria’s businesses, with a presence of over 2,000 manufacturing companies, 200 financial institutions and the largest collection of small and medium enterprises in Africa.

“We are Africa’s fastest growing market and still the 5th largest economy in Africa with a GDP of$91billion

He said to achieve this, the State Government would focus more on Education (especially vocational training), scaling up of its health facilities, including renewal and building of world class infrastructure

Lagos has become a major City-State in the World

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/making-lagos-third-largest-economy-africa-target-ambode/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4575483148

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.