Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309923 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
samsobo24:
Nigeria is thelargest telecommunications market in Africa and the Middle East.

http://streamafrica.com/news/nigerias-telecommunications-industry-largest-in-africa/
telecommunications gave us a boost and not oil
http://www.itwebafrica.com/m/news/rBGW2JNPJWpX

Even the lane man on the street of Kenya knows that Nigeria 's entertainment is one of the largest in the world and second largest film industry in the world.

Manufacturing, fastest growing sector

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/2014/09/08/nigeria-gdp-q2-growth/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4546158397
Should we talk about religious tourism

ICT
http://punchng.com/nigeria-is-now-africas-largest-ict-market-tickoo/

Our manufacturing PMI this month is also way higher than all African countries, even higher than Brazil, yet the Kenyans here keep singing oil; oil, oil. You can't blame them though, blame the federal Government for depending almost solely on it for revenue with one of the lowest taxes in the world and lowest in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
rvp2017:
What recession. You have dummy economy that depend entirely on OIL and swings with oil prices? Kenya has very well diversified economy - why can't Nigeria build an economy that doesn't sway with global oil prices? How can you invest in infrastructure with 20B USD budget smiley smiley is that even enough to pay decent salaries?

Thanks again! I also said earlier fake stats not lower oil induced recession is their true problem! -50$ oil merely blew away the facade of fake figures. Everyone at your CBN,especially Statistics Office should be jailed for economic sabotage. A whole dummy economy was built on a culture of fake figures. A bright kid will one day write a brilliant paper on the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
@rvp..you see what we have been telling you people?Our own states do not have limited functions like your counties as you yourself stated.That's why the federal budget can'T be rated by per capita for 180m Nigerians.If Oyo state budget($600m) is times 2 of Nairobi(300m$)then it shows our budget per capita is higher than what you get when you divide the $24bn.It would be unfair of me to do Lagos vs Nairobi when it comes to GDP,GDP per capita or budget.And we don't import everything like you think.In fact we banned and now produce many of the items we used to import and power supply has improved drastically.Catering for 180m citizens in a place like Africa is no child's play and that's where our large gdp comes in.Ask Ethiopia and see how they are faring.Even kenya with 40m people is faring badly as is evident here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Mr man, i see that things haven't changed much. I just want to say, i lost the stamina for mindless sustained bullshitting and empty chest thumping long ago. A large paper GDP, yes. A real and booming economy, NO. A better life quality, NO. Stronger democratic institutions, NO. When ,or for what reason, will you find kenyans flocking to 9ja en masse? Certainly not now, or ever. Oga, visit the BBC website and look for a link to a podcast where Nigerians are crossing the Sahara to reach Libya in order to get on a deathtrap masquerading as a boat, all in order to get TO Europe and AWAY from big GDP Nigeria. Very very heart rending tales of those migrants and a bombshell indictment of the TRUE state of big GDP Nigeria. In the year of our lord 2017 there are even buying slaves in Libya. Nigerians being bought and sold by those heartless desert dwellers like goats and sheep. It seems like you guys don't value a human life, what kind of GIant allows such BS in 2017 ? They will go anywhere as long as they are as far away from Nigeria as possible. Every time I read on the travel section people asking each other how to go" hustle" in places as strange as Faroe islands and even PNG. My God! 9ja peeps are all over Nairobi and Mombasa acting like this is their grandma's cattle kraal. Some are even in the smaller towns like Ruai where they are busy stabbing each other at point blank range because of money. I mean if someone owes you cash, will killing him solve the problem? Our people aren't used to this kind of crazy, please coman take your brothers away, let us be mumu, but not crazy. I went to donholm last week and my sister and her husband were complaining about the noisy and rude nigerians all over the place and how they are preying or being preyed upon by women of easy virtue, thereby lowering the moral standards of the area. Ask yourself, can people from a big GDP country be flying 2,000 miles across Africa to do small time hustles? Is that a country to admire?
Large GDP my blue arse! Create a functional and functioning entity that is the envy of all, then we can talk GIant. Remember the words of Leopold Senghor who said a tiger does not proclaim its tigritude, it just roars.

Everything you said here of Nigeria's problems may be true but you didn't tackle the young man's question. You just listed all these to divert the attention from his very good question. You'd find out that the cause- poverty- of some Nigerians trooping away for greener pastures, is endemic in your country too. So you've not made any superior argument.

Let me remind you of the question.
With Nigeria's myriads of problems and after just exiting one of its worse recession in many years, why is her reserve still four times that of Kenyas?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
@
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
@MtuMsuper..Calm your nerves.Don't bring your frustration here.You should talk about kenyans running away from poverty in kenya to Somalia of all places for a few hundred bucks.Most of those guys are getting shot by those smelly alshabab men.What of the kenyan women who run to Somalia too?Every society has its bad eggs and nigeria and kenya are no exceptions!Nigerians are even many in chad.Does that make chad better than Nigeria?On the economy,yes,Nigeria's economy is a roaring tiger and many world financial institutions agree it is Africa's largest economy.Who are you by the way?And lastly you should be worried about kenya's dwarfish $65bn economy(how does a whole nation survive on that?) and $1000 per capita and the 80% of nairobians crammed into slums,instead of shouting yourself hoarse here on a NIgerian site.You should worry about your corn(people are getting lynched for stealing corn in Kenya) and egg importation and the drought which has made your government doubtful about meeting its revenue target.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
freshest4live:

Our manufacturing PMI this month is also way higher than all African countries, even higher than Brazil, yet the Kenyans here keep singing oil; oil, oil. You can't blame them though, blame the federal Government for depending almost solely on it for revenue with one of the lowest taxes in the world and lowest in Africa.
there's something called "backfire effect" in psychology. it means that; the more u try to convince people with facts n figures or anything at all, the more those people are convinced that their opinion is right, the more u prove, the more they see ur proofs as spurious.

that's exactly what is happening here. for both parties, though.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
obaaderemi:
@MtuMsuper..Calm your nerves.Don't bring your frustration here.You should talk about kenyans running away from poverty in kenya to Somalia of all places for a few hundred bucks.Most of those guys are getting shot by those smelly alshabab men.What of the kenyan women who run to Somalia too?Every society has its bad eggs and nigeria and kenya are no exceptions!Nigerians are even many in chad.Does that make chad better than Nigeria?On the economy,yes,Nigeria's economy is a roaring tiger and many world financial institutions agree it is Africa's largest economy.Who are you by the way?And lastly you should be worried about kenya's dwarfish $65bn economy(how does a whole nation survive on that?) and $1000 per capita and the 80% of nairobians crammed into slums,instead of shouting yourself hoarse here on a NIgerian site.You should worry about your corn(people are getting lynched for stealing corn in Kenya) and egg importation and the drought which has made your government doubtful about meeting its revenue target.
o boy!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Boyedex:

Everything you said here of Nigeria's problems may be true but you didn't tackle the young man's question. You just listed all these to divert the attention from his very good question. You'd find out that the cause- poverty- of some Nigerians trooping away for greener pastures, is endemic in your country too. So you've not made any superior argument.

Let me remind you of the question.
With Nigeria's myriads of problems and after just exiting one of its worse recession in many years, why is her reserve still four times that of Kenyas?
Don't mind the hypocrites.By the way,it's been a while,bro.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
obaaderemi:
The nonsense you post here.Somalia does not allow Foreigners to operate businesses in Somalia.Even Kenyan Somalis cannot own a business in Somalia.
There are International NGOs that operate in Somali that have employed Kenyand.The same way they employ Britons,Americans ,French and Germans .
Not a Single Kenyan business operates in Somalia to date despite being next door because it is too unsafe,travel to Somalia by Kenyans is highly restricted and Somalia itself is hostile to investment.Even the Turks tried and failed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
freshest4live:

And yet not a single product from Nigeria is known anywhere.
Nigeria,Like Kenya is part of AGOA.What manufactured goods does Nigeria export to the United States duty free
The answer is NONE!!
Kenya is the second largest exporter of Textiles to the US under AGOA after Lesotho. It is one of the fastest growing exporters of pharmaceuticals too under the same program.
99%of Nigerian products to the US under AGOA is oil.
If Nigeria has manufacturing,it is like Algeria.Fit for only the domestic market.Which is about right.I read your plastic soda bottles are so substandard they leak carcinogens.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
GERALD710:

And yet not a single product from Nigeria is known anywhere.
Nigeria,Like Kenya is part of AGOA.What manufactured goods does Nigeria export to the United States duty free
The answer is NONE!!
Kenya is the second largest exporter of Textiles to the US under AGOA after Lesotho. It is one of the fastest growing exporters of pharmaceuticals too under the same program.
99%of Nigerian products to the US under AGOA is oil.
If Nigeria has manufacturing,it is like Algeria.Fit for only the domestic market.Which is about right.I read your plastic soda bottles are so substandard they leak carcinogens.
Stop comparing Kenya of 40 million to Nigeria, even Ghana exports. If China condemns us for not exporting much then l would listen not Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
GERALD710:

The nonsense you post here.Somalia does not allow Foreigners to operate businesses in Somalia.Even Kenyan Somalis cannot own a business in Somalia.
There are International NGOs that operate in Somali that have employed Kenyand.The same way they employ Britons,Americans ,French and Germans .
Not a Single Kenyan business operates in Somalia to date despite being next door because it is too unsafe,travel to Somalia by Kenyans is highly restricted and Somalia itself is hostile to investment.Even the Turks tried and failed
What's this one saying?who is talking of kenyan businessmen in somlia?We are talking about your jobless youths running away from poverty in kenya to Somalia to join alshabab.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kenyans leave this Nigerian forum alone that is one of the biggest forums of the world.
We have said it,Nigeria's economy is bigger than any east African country.
Lagos's economy sits on the whole of Kenya
What else,are you not hearing or should I say seeing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daejoyoung:

Stop comparing Kenya of 40 million to Nigeria, even Ghana exports. If China condemns us for not exporting much then l would listen not Kenyans.
Kenyans are naturally stupid. To compare Nigeria to kenya is like comparing Elephant to Antelope. One is large and requires more feed but the other is small but require little feed. Kenya of 40 million produces just 2,229 MW with all the water at their disposal. But Nigeria of 180 million produces 7,000MW. If Nigeria was to have little population like kenya, believe me we would be the best in the whole world. My brother na small small US take reach this height, one day also we will get there.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
shervydman:

there's something called "backfire effect" in psychology. it means that; the more u try to convince people with facts n figures or anything at all, the more those people are convinced that their opinion is right, the more u prove, the more they see ur proofs as spurious.

that's exactly what is happening here. for both parties, though.

Yes,and many times Nigerians have called one another out here and corrections made harshly atimes.The kenyans are taking this thing too seriously to do that.Nigerians discuss their problems openly.The kenyans on the other hand have decided to live in Utopia and close their eyes and ears in spite of debilitating problems in their kenya.Na dem sabi sha.But i am beginning to believe alexxo11 that these guys are actually embittered Nigerians/IPOBIANS.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Kenyans only cams here to set things straight. The insults were started by Nigerians.

rubbish,you started it by hanging on to a thread that doesnt make sense...

btw...

it was an ipobian that opened this thread....why dont you open another thread and let us discuss other things??...

this is the main reason nigerians dont like other africans...you people are just too mindless....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
your kenyan men marry fat ugly females in europe to have permit paper....
your kenyan women marry drug addicts in europe to have permit paper...

then you have those nasty looking mulatto children that are confused as hell...

what the hell is realy their to admire about kenya??.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
obaaderemi:
Yes,and many times Nigerians have called one another out here and corrections made harshly atimes.The kenyans are taking this thing too seriously to do that.Nigerians discuss their problems openly.The kenyans on the other hand have decided to live in Utopia and close their eyes and ears in spite of debilitating problems in their kenya.Na dem sabi sha.But i am beginning to believe alexxo11 that these guys are actually embittered Nigerians/IPOBIANS.
yeah, they tend to keep their own shortcomings while we openly discuss ours. but that emboldened statement is not true.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
obaaderemi:

i always compared them with ipobians...they have both the same character....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
shervydman:

yeah, they tend to keep their own shortcomings while we openly discuss ours. but that emboldened statement is not true.

kenyans behave like igbos....and they like each other abroad....i saw it my self.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
obaaderemi:
Misguided and religiously brainwashed kenyans are just religious fanatics. Its not a FLOOD. The migration and associated crimes of human trafficking taking place in the Sahara is one. A huuuuge sick crisis. FYI all Islamic cocomentals have members drawn from across the world. That's why indonesian and Dagestan (majority Muslim province of Russia ) have got fighters in alshabab or boko boys or IS and alqaeda. Nothing new. Most of Nigeria's large GDP is locked up in oil production statistics and is skewed. 65 or 70bn $ for 48 mn people is phenomenal given we don't have any mineral or oil, or rather, at least until 2012 we didn't. Even the massive oil wealth of Nigeria hasn't driven the growth expected of her since independence. Instead, it has enriched the Diezani types who charter flights to go and flock Harrods and Marks and Spencer in London with moneybags all the while giving a false impression of a wealthy country.
If you want to engage me properly, can we start a mini discussion about how the Nigerian "economy " has impacted west Africa since the 60s? How would you rate Nigerian influence on economic growth of West Africa countries as juxtaposed with how kenya is a magnet in East Africa or south Africa is in the southern Africa region? Egypt too has immense influence on the surrounding region and that includes Israel too. Whither Nigeria in West Africa.
Am open to a a serious engagement on this, no emotions.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Misguided and religiously brainwashed kenyans are just religious fanatics. Its not a FLOOD. The migration and associated crimes of human trafficking taking place in the Sahara is one. A huuuuge sick crisis. FYI all Islamic cocomentals have members drawn from across the world. That's why indonesian and Dagestan (majority Muslim province of Russia ) have got fighters in alshabab or boko boys or IS and alqaeda. Nothing new. Most of Nigeria's large GDP is locked up in oil production statistics and is skewed. 65 or 70bn $ for 48 mn people is phenomenal given we don't have any mineral or oil, or rather, at least until 2012 we didn't. Even the massive oil wealth of Nigeria hasn't driven the growth expected of her since independence. Instead, it has enriched the Diezani types who charter flights to go and flock Harrods and Marks and Spencer in London with moneybags all the while giving a false impression of a wealthy country.
If you want to engage me properly, can we start a mini discussion about how the Nigerian "economy " has impacted west Africa since the 60s? How would you rate Nigerian influence on economic growth of West Africa countries as juxtaposed with how kenya is a magnet in East Africa or south Africa is in the southern Africa region? Egypt too has immense influence on the surrounding region and that includes Israel too. Whither Nigeria in West Africa.

look....facts remains you kenyans or south africans have no major trade centers like in lagos or egypt.....their are only 2 major trade centers in africa....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
obaaderemi:
we have told them,we are not yet there but bigger than them,they won't listen
Sometimes, I am marvelled sometimes about Nigeria, we are still battling with many problems such as power,yet our manufacturing industry is one of the most largest,many like that makes me no Nigeria is God's own
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
You back ba? Nzuri sana. cool

Karibu! Nitakufunza kiswahili sanifu ili usiwe unaboronga sarufi wala kuchanganya msimbo kama ulivyofanya hapo awali. Ziada ni kwamba utapata kuwa mstaarabu maana Kiswahili ni lugha ya wastaarabu. Kijana mtukutu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
MtuMsuper:

First read this article on Nigeria's treaty with Liberia, on both defense training, scholarships offered and the economy. If you don't know something, you say you don't know.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.mofa.gov.lr/public2/2press.php%3Fnews_id%3D1197%26related%3D7%26pg%3Dsp&ved=0ahUKEwj8kt25j9XWAhXEh7QKHZdABVgQFggjMAA&usg=AOvVaw30cKfUlkGkCDXkSxHwQcnd
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
samsobo24:
Sometimes, I am marvelled sometimes about Nigeria, we are still battling with many problems such as power,yet our manufacturing industry is one of the most largest, many like that makes me no Nigeria is God's own

Comedian how are you? I didnt know Nigeria is God's own.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
samsobo24:
Sometimes, I am marvelled sometimes about Nigeria, we are still battling with many problems such as power,yet our manufacturing industry is one of the most largest,many like that makes me no Nigeria is God's own
Anyone who visits Lagos would know why this is so. The entrepreneurial spirit is second to none. During my stay in Apapa Lagos 2005, we went out to buy Suya even at 2a.m, and l still marvel at the crowd and trading outside even at such odd hours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

look....facts remains you kenyans or south africans have no major trade centers like in lagos or egypt.....their are only 2 major trade centers in africa....
I tell you, only Cairo compares to Lagos, this is why Egypt is the second largest economy in Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
freshest4live:

I tell you, only Cairo compares to Lagos, this is why Egypt is the second largest economy in Africa.

they dont even bother to study africa....they just talk,talk,talk without facts....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Karibu! Nitakufunza kiswahili sanifu ili usiwe unaboronga sarufi wala kuchanganya msimbo kama ulivyofanya hapo awali. Ziada ni kwamba utapata kuwa mstaarabu maana Kiswahili ni lugha ya wastaarabu. Kijana mtukutu.
Is that an insult i only understand karibu. Habari za jiona? Mimi sana ni sorry about earlier, wewe si gay. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Also check out the Africa's development Bank, Nigeria is the highest share holder....

The AfDB is controlled by a Board of Executive Directors, made up of representatives of its member countries. The voting power on the Board is split according to the size of each member's share, currently 60%-40% between African (or "regional"wink countries and “non-regional” member countries (“donors”). The largest African Development Bank shareholder is Nigeria with nearly 9 percent of the vote. All member countries of the AfDB are represented on the AfDB Board of Executive Directors.

Dr. Akinwumi Ayodeji Adesina is the 8th elected [1] President of the African Development Bank Group], having taken the oath of office on September 1, 2015. He chairs the Boards of both the African Development Bank and the African Development Fund. Dr. Adesina served as Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development from 2011 to 2015.

Member governments are officially represented at the AfDB by their Minister of Finance, Planning or Cooperation who sits on the AfDB Board of Governors. The AfDB Governors meet once a year (at the Annual Meetings of the AfDB each May) to take major decisions about the institution’s leadership, strategic directions and governing bodies. The Governors typically appoint a representative from their country to serve in the offices of the AfDB’s Board of Executive Directors.

Day-to-day decisions about which loans and grants should be approved and what policies should guide the AfDB’s work are taken by the Board of Executive Directors. Each member country is represented on the Board, but their voting power and influence differs depending on the amount of money they contribute to the AfD

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.