Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6306029 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Muafrika2:

Nigerian cooked GDP is more interesting.

Its definitely unprecedented that a needy country would create fake statistics just to steal the no. 1 spot from a certain South African country.

The giant of Africa, he he grin grin grin

Nigerians sing GDP song the same way Tanzanians sing 'amani'. None of the citizens ask themselves can we eat this GDP? or this amani? Meanwhile their political leaders take full advantage
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daejoyoung:

Nigeria has unemployment rate of 14 percent with 110million poor people for a population of 180million people.

What does this even mean genius? 110 million poor souls is 61 % of Nigeria. Does it mean many of those you call employed earn peanuts or are chronically under employed?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hahaha..... I can never take a Nigerian seriously while they are still behaving like animals in a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
make you kenyans wait until the nigerians notice una...una will smell pepper online....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
tsdarkside:
make you kenyans wait until the nigerians notice una...una will smell pepper online....
Hahaha.... is that meant to be a threat? We are the guys who have been giving Nigerias nightmares here since 18BC. There is nothing Nigeria can do.... bunch of homosapiens.

NAIROBI KENYA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
KENYA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
KENYA BEAUTY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Hahaha.... is that meant to be a threat? We are the guys who have been giving Nigerias nightmares here since 18BC. There is nothing Nigeria can do.... bunch of homosapiens.

NAIROBI KENYA

as if we nigerians ever cared about kenyans...you are too mediocre to even compare with us...una will smell pepper online...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kenyanstar:
KENYA BEAUTY

vanities upon vanities...your pictures will still not change anything...even if kenya become europe we will still insult una back...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

vanities upon vanities...your pictures will still not change anything...even if kenya become europe we will still insult una back...
Hahaha.... Slave mentality.... An African proverb says that a boy who has never tasted soup from another village kitchen believes his mother's pot has the sweetest soup. Nigeria is that country that is used as a thesis study in most universities as case of how not to run a country.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Hahaha.... Slave mentality.... An African proverb says that a boy who has never tasted soup from another village kitchen believes his mother's pot has the sweetest soup. Nigeria is that country that is used as a thesis study in most universities as case of how not to run a country.

taaa..please dont..am tire of una pro blablabla and religious nonesense...you insult us,we will insult you back...

2 can play this game...i dont see kenyans as africans anyways....i compare una with indians...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

taaa..please dont..am tire of una pro blablabla and religious nonesense...you insult us,we will insult you back...

2 can play this game...i dont see kenyans as africans anyways....i compare una with indians...
You are below my intellectual capacity to engage you in anything.... you seem immature for my liking. There are far more better individuals I can interact with on this forum who seem a little sober in comparison to your childish tantrums. Hehehe.... fala wa mtaani wewe!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
I'm saying if Nigerians want to show us they are not just mouth people and not cowards, they should eliminate Nnamdi Kanu. I mean killing the dude. If Biafrans demand to see Kanu just show them Nwankwo Kanu grin

You guys should borrow a leaf from kenya on how to tackle nutheads. Our script works all the time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:
I'm saying if Nigerians want to show us they are not just mouth people and not cowards, they should eliminate Nnamdi Kanu. I mean killing the dude. If Biafrans demand to see Kanu just show them Nwankwo Kanu grin

You guys should borrow a leaf from kenya on how to tackle nutheads. Our script works all the time.
Well l may not like lpob or Kanu, but l wonder why you think the man should be killed. I guess you're just kidding though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
freshest4live:

Well l may not like lpob or Kanu, but l wonder why you think the man should be killed. I guess you're just kidding though.

I'm not kidding. Unfortunately thats how you tackle such characters in Africa. The dude will really disturb Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
TayserMahiri:

why should Nnamdi kanu be killed? So Nigeria is now a murderer
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by owbabs: 1:04am On Oct 06, 2017
is it just me or is it that some Kenyans are beginning to sound like Nigerians on this thread
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Kenyastar wewe ni stupid. undecided oloriburuku cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Daejoyoung:

South Africa is even behind Egypt probably because Egypt has 91 million people, there's nothing fake there, It's usually about the population.

We agree you population is crazy. Which begs the question, why is your spending not matching your population? Or the population is cooked too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What does this even mean genius? 110 million poor souls is 61 % of Nigeria. Does it mean many of those you call employed earn peanuts or are chronically under employed?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Nigerians sing GDP song the same way Tanzanians sing 'amani'. None of the citizens ask themselves can we eat this GDP? or this amani? Meanwhile their political leaders take full advantage

They proly faked the population too, to justify the unrealistic GDP figures,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2017
mtis:

100% in agreement ...Its called being poor but stupid ...
I tell you,

I wonder why someone would wasn't to create the impression of prosperity when they really need any help they can get undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Muafrika2:

We agree you population is crazy. Which begs the question, why is your spending not matching your population? Or the population is cooked too
I fail to get your point here, if the spending doesn't match the population(according to you) how then does that correlate to a cooked population? What spending are you even talking about? I think you just want to argue because others are arguing, you don't even know anything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Daejoyoung:

I fail to get your point here, if the spending doesn't match the population(according to you) how then does that correlate to a cooked population? What spending are you even talking about? I think you just want to argue because others are arguing, you don't even know anything.
Oh dear I quoted another one here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Muafrika2:

They proly faked the population too, to justify the unrealistic GDP figures,
It doesn't make sense to cook the GDP figures , neither is it of any benefit, and even if we did that, it could have been discovered by now. We also have many negative stats on education, poverty, etc, which you do not question. GDP rose in 2014(after the rebasing)from about 300Billion dollars then( in December 2013)and it included mainly the growth in telecommunication and banking. There was growth from 1999 to 2015, however population and poverty increased at this time from the lower middle class down due to corruption, so you would be right to say inequality increased, but accusation of a cooked GDP is lame and no one can take you serious on that. I know you don't know anything sha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Daejoyoung:

The guy is correct in his insinuation that the GDP of the Nigerian economy does not reflect on its populace. According to the resent "rebase" of the Nigerian GDP anybody could assume that the country is extensively developed putting in mind that such an amount if injected to the building of the country could lead to much development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Kenyanstar:

The guy is correct in his insinuation that the GDP of the Nigerian economy does not reflect on its populace. According to the resent "rebase" of the Nigerian GDP anybody could assume that the country is extensively developed putting in mind that such an amount if injected to the building of the country could lead to much development.

kenyans are useless...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Kenyanstar:

The GDP is even too small, per capita is low. The economy developed and we had an exponential increase in the number of Billionares and Millionares from 1999 to 2015 but the inequality increased due to corruption and Prolly because the budget for education has been decreasing since 1981.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2017
@mtis @TayserMahiri

Nimekutana na mat ya kayole hapa Tom Mboya saa hii imejaa business community grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Koroga Festival over the weekend. Fally Ipupa was the main ACT

Say it with me Naija

Party

Eat

Sleep

Repeat

Nobody Party Like Kenyans grin grin grin
Do you pot in Jamii forums??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Muafrika2:
@mtis @TayserMahiri

Nimekutana na mat ya kayole hapa Tom Mboya saa hii imejaa business community grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.