Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337920 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
mtis:

ooh the pain grin..ya know jealousy can kill...keep up msee..hawa wadhii hawana kabisaaa

Hawawes grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
mtis:

Mambasani ndio hao decembani grin grin..sisi na hakina naniii grin

#TukutaneMombasa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:
kenyans are useless....

You in particular, and Nigeria in its broad giant general are very useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:
kenyans are useless....
why
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Explore[quote author=samsobo24 post=61187871][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2017
samsobo24:
Explore

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Breathtaking attractions that will make you a doubting Thomas and leave you speechless

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2017
more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
samsobo24:
pls stop speaking out of point,who are you to tell me the kind of education I received, for your information, I received quality education from well professional and well seasoned tutors.
You people can't stop comparing because of your inferiority complex towards this country,be free from measuring with this great country.
When all your Kenyans are always talking, you sound pained and different from them.
Don't ever compare the quality education in my country to others.
Some of your so called universities in Kenya and even ghana look like secondary school in Nigeria
Stop being dumb.
How on earth can you compare schools in nigeria to those in Ghana.
Even nigerian universities are nowhere near Ghanaian high schools.
Nigerian so called universities don't even have half of infrastructures their high school have.
Comparing nigeria to Ghana is even an insult to Ghanaians.
Leave them out .slowpoke
Over 80 % of Ghanaian high schools are even far better than all nigerian universities.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Kenyans you rock we know. If I were to live elsewhere in Africa other than my FIRST WORLD SOUTH AFRICA, I would choose Algeria,Libya,Angola or Kenya the URBAN PART since am a BORN AND BRED URBANITE.

If you read colonial history you'd know Europeans wanted to leave Nigeria since 1920s. grin grin grin grin grin British dubbed Igbos as an UNORGANIZED RACE...while Yorubas were known to be submissive to their masters and easy to control. grin grin grin grin

Jeez making noise about cable cars RSA has been using cable cars since the past 100 years. grin grin grin grin Cable cars in the WEALTHY BUBS gdp worth over $40 billion and we're not making noise about that. tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
RSA IS TOO MUCH FOR U BOYS AND GIRLS. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Live with that!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy grin RZA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy grin grin RSA!!!!!!RSA!!!!!RSA!!!!!!RSA!!!!!!!RSA!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
RSA NATURAL BEAUTY!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jealousy of DEATH in negerland!!!!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin death! The Black Victorians speaking English with a TWANG from young age cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
AmenhotepZuid:
grin grin grin grin grin
Kenyans you rock we know. If I were to live elsewhere in Africa other than my FIRST WORLD SOUTH AFRICA, I would choose Algeria,Libya,Angola or Kenya the URBAN PART since am a BORN AND BRED URBANITE.

If you read colonial history you'd know Europeans wanted to leave Nigeria since 1920s. grin grin grin grin grin British dubbed Igbos as an UNORGANIZED RACE...while Yorubas were known to be submissive to their masters and easy to control. grin grin grin grin

Jeez making noise about cable cars RSA has been using cable cars since the past 100 years. grin grin grin grin Cable cars in the WEALTHY BUBS gdp worth over $40 billion and we're not making noise about that. tongue
South Africa been urban since GENESIS.cable cars in SA go as back as 1920.they did #TBT on Expresso on SADC 3 about cable cars

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FTrebirth(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
nigeria has nothing to brag about. nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hahaha.... Nigeria is one big bad joke. Bunch of confused morons populating other people's countries with drug money, 411 scams, criminality & conmanship.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
MT. KENYA REGION

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nigeria has now qualified for the world cup

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
mtis:

why

because they are useless...and thats that....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
@Sambobo
Life isn't a football match, KENYA rules the world in long distance while you guys make noise about qualifying for world cups. After a narrow win over Zambia.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
RSA, In real life we murder them in everything....Kenya is far better than them in infrastructure and LANDSCAPE.
Nigeria is about the size of two SA provinces....FACT. I see why Brits planned their escape from that JUNGLE in the 1920s.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Our small UNKNOWN HOLIDAY towns are richer than their STATES. FACT.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
RSA the home of beauty and bling....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
INFRA STRUCTURALLY WE'RE OPENING THE GAP EVERY SECOND.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
The land of the fast lane.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
BEST ROADS AND RAILWAYS IN AFRICA. FACT. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.