Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6335710 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

Acha nicheke grin cheesy

To me, the most important thing is the quality of life led by ordinary citizens. And as far as am concerned, ordinary Kenyans live better lives than ordinary Nigerians.

So all the defence about 'the giant of Africa' which has now graduated to 'dormant giant ' or Lagos having greater GDP than the whole of Kenya doesn't matter.

Correction: sleeping giant.

And I insist the average Nigerian lives better than the average Kenya. Just because we don't have stable electricity or good roads does not mean we are miserable people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2016
iSlayer2:

So what? Smh.

So I know what am talking about dummy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2016
iSlayer2:

Lol,obviously you didn't know they've got this much on you/Nigeria. Keep it at Kenyans and South Africans. Good work. I'm off.
grin grin grin @Islayer you can probably see he" lives in a country and city" he holds in low regard copared to his giANT country and "green" city Abuja. grin grin grin grin grin

It is so bad that fellow Africans always want to malign their host country in order for them to massage their own ego. @Naijalander himself neglected his countries Universities to come study here in Kenya. Why? Because we have one of the best education systems and internship programs provided by multinational companies that have their African based headquarters in Nairobi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LadyX(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

ode I live and work in Kenya.
Jeez! You mean with all the negative things you are saying you still live in Kenya? shocked
You should go back to Nigeria which is "better than Kenya" Bad guest cry

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

So I know what am talking about dummy.
Hmm. Okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin @Islayer you can probably see he" lives in a country and city" he holds in low regard copared to his giANT country and "green" city Abuja. grin grin grin grin grin

It is so bad that fellow Africans always want to malign their host country in order for them to massage their own ego. @Naijalander himself neglected his countries Universities to come study here in Kenya. Why? Because we have one of the best education systems and internship programs provided by multinational companies that have their African based headquarters in Nairobi.

Forget his nonsense arguments. Many places in Kenya look much better than Abuja and Lagos,the only two major cities he can mention because the others are nowhere. Nigeria does not know what aesthetics is all about and the country is not as clean as other African countries...He can only argue with you because you're not based here in Nigeria. As for the educational system,ofcourse he knows He'll get better education outside Nigeria. There are good schools here in Nigeria but still this "good" schools are not upto scratch. Even the poor neighboring country of Bene republic has better schools. The only thing Nigeria has is size which is an advantage for the economy. That's all!

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LadyX(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenyanstar:

Don't mind that guy. If he still lives in Kenya after all the negative things he's written about Kenya on Nairaland, he should be embarrassed.

He is one of those people who blindly sing "giant of Africa" even when everyone else sees the giant has nothing special to offer.

Why don't South Africans insult other people the way some Nigerians do yet SA is the most developed country in sub-Saharan Africa?

If Nigeria is the giant of Africa, then what do we call South Africa?

To those guys blindly defending the giant, accept where other countries do better than Nigeria. Then work towards making Nigeria better. Otherwise, if you continue defending blindly, you will not see the need to improve Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LadyX(f): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenyanstar:

This reminds me of a Nigerian student I met in Kenya. He was studying at JKUAT. He started saying "Kenyan food is bad. I don't even interact with Kenyans. I don't speak or understand Kenyan" I just shook my head. I was like this boy doesn't even know there's no language called 'Kenyan' despite living in Kenya for 6 months. It's Kiswahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

Don't mind that guy. If he still lives in Kenya after all the negative things he's written about Kenya on Nairaland, he should be embarrassed.

He is one of those people who blindly sing "giant of Africa" even when everyone else sees the giant has nothing special to offer.

Why don't South Africans insult other people the way some Nigerians do yet SA is the most developed country in sub-Saharan Africa?

To those guys blindly defending the giant, accept where other countries do better than Nigeria. Then work towards making Nigeria better. Otherwise, if you continue defending blindly, you will not see the need to improve Nigeria.

First of all. I also defend Kenya when Nigerians talk bad about the place, the country does hold a special place in my heart.

Second SA's economy is not entirely black owned.

Third am more objective than even you who's talking without knowledge.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenyanstar:

Give us a break. There are private universities in Nigeria that are waay much better than your universities combined.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

This is the university he claims to have studied here in "poor Kenya" where the "Universities" cannot be compared to the giANT of Africa Nigerian Universities

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

I fight every day to improve my country. What have you ever done for your country?

I defend Kenya too when people try to talk bad about the country.

If you have followed the thread attentively, you will see where I have mentioned Nigeria's frailties. So what exactly are you on about?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2016
The only unique things about Kenya is its fast infrastructural development,it fast booming economy and its fast industrial revolution but even so it still can't match with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenyanstar:

This is the university he claims to have studied here in "poor Kenya" where the "Universities" cannot be compared to the giANT of Africa Nigerian Universities

USIU looks way much better than that now if you must know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Thank you!

Henrydone:
The only unique things about Kenya is its fast infrastructural development,it fast booming economy and its fast industrial revolution but even so it still can't match with Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Is Nairobi as beautiful cheesy

Abuja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2016
iSlayer2:

Forget his nonsense arguments. Many places in Kenya look much better than Abuja and Lagos,the only two major cities he can mention because the others are nowhere. Nigeria does not know what aesthetics is all about and the country is not as clean as other African countries...He can only argue with you because you're not based here in Nigeria. As for the educational system,ofcourse he knows He'll get better education outside Nigeria. There are good schools here in Nigeria but still this "good" schools are not upto scratch. Even the poor neighboring country of Bene republic has better schools. The only thing Nigeria has is size which is an advantage for the economy. That's all!

This guy you no get sense. I mentioned Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Aba, Kano, etc These are all industrialized cities.

You are typical Nigerian who knows more about other countries than his own country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LadyX(f): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

First of all. I also defend Kenya when Nigerians talk bad about the place, the country does hold a special place in my heart.

Second SA's economy is not entirely black owned.

Third am more objective than even you who's talking without knowledge.

Oh please! Spare me that. You do more harm than defend Kenya. Why? Because when people who don't know Kenya read what you write online , they take it to be true.

It doesn't matter whether South Africa's economy is white or black owned. Why? It's blacks who work on those farms and mines. So they work, get a salary and cater for their needs/families. When a water melon is bought from Shoprite Ibadan, the money doesn't go to a farmer's pocket somewhere in Ogun state or even Imo. It goes to the pocket of a South African farmer. Even the profit made by Shoprite goes back to SA.

Lol @ more objective than me grin grin grin
From your arguments I can see that you are indeed more objective than me. Go research the meaning of being objective

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

Jeez! You mean with all the negative things you are saying you still live in Kenya? shocked
You should go back to Nigeria which is "better than Kenya" Bad guest cry

Thank you. am moving back to Naija soon to help with development. I know am coming to a nation in shambles but it is much better being home than to face blind stigma from these clueless Kenyans. And I must say you disappoint me, you are obviously not well read. No one said Nigeria is a utopia, the sum total of argument is that with all her problems, Nigeria has come so far so imagine where she will be when these problems begin to disappear. You suck!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Cc city's with highest purchasing power (consumer spending). 3 Nigeria city 1 Kenya city

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pabjo: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2016
so sad cryso sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

Oh please! Spare me that. You do more harm than defend Kenya. Why? Because when people who don't know Kenya read what you write online , they take it to be true.

It doesn't matter whether South Africa's economy is white or black owned. Why? It's blacks who work on those farms and mines. So they work, get a salary and cater for their needs/families. When a water melon is bought from Shoprite Ibadan, the money doesn't go to a farmer's pocket somewhere in Ogun state or even Imo. It goes to the pocket of a South African farmer. Even the profit made by Shoprite goes back to SA.

Lol @ more objective than me grin grin grin
From your arguments I can see that you are indeed more objective than me. Go research the meaning of being objective

ode are you telling me Nigerians eat more water melon rom Shoprite than from the mama on their street. Get real ok, you are just as clueless as the Kenyans who have never been to Naija.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LadyX(f): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

I fight every day to improve my country. What have you ever done for your country?

Interesting.....so now you know me well enough to think I haven't done anything for my country?
If this is what you call objective, I give up

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Henrydone: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Is Nairobi as fascinating wink

Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Henrydone:
Cc city's with highest purchasing power (consumer spending). 3 Nigeria city 1 Kenya city

It is sad when youcan't make sense of your own posts. The photo shows 3 Kenyan cities and 3 Nigerian cities. Considering Nigeria has four times Kenya's population, I'll take that to be a mega win to the Kenyans.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

Interesting.....so now you know me well enough to think I haven't done anything for my country?
If this is what you call objective, I give up

Tell me, apart from coming online to disgrace yourself, what have you ever done for Nigeria.

Even in NYSC, Nigerian youth cannot spare one hour for CDS but they can come and talk rubbish about how bad things are.

I pity all of you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LadyX(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

Tell me, apart from coming online to disgrace yourself, what have you ever done for Nigeria.

Even in NYSC, Nigerian youth cannot spare one hour for CDS but they can come and talk rubbish about how bad things are.

I pity all of you.
Am not Nigerian and am not as ignorant as you think I am.

I read about other countries and try to see what my country can borrow from them.

Peace
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

This reminds me of a Nigerian student I met in Kenya. He was studying at JKUAT. He started saying "Kenyan food is bad. I don't even interact with Kenyans. I don't speak or understand Kenyan" I just shook my head. I was like this boy doesn't even know there's no language called 'Kenyan' despite living in Kenya for 6 months. It's Kiswahili.

Neglected?

Do you even read your crap?

Does leaving Naija to school elsewhere mean you are neglecting the country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyX:

Am not Nigerian and am not as ignorant as you think I am.

I read about other countries and try to see what my country can borrow from them.

Peace

Ok. so you are just a hater of all things Nigeria then. Good to know, moving on now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2016
Henrydone:
Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa......those are Kenyan cities, arent they?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2016
[s]
naijalander:

This guy you no get sense. I mentioned Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Aba, Kano, etc These are all industrialized cities.

You are typical Nigerian who knows more about other countries than his own country.
[/s]
This guy is hilarious. Remove Port Harcourt,Onitsha,Aba,Kano. You're embarrassing yourself. Those are places that can only compete with each other within Nigeria. By world standards they are nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LadyX(f): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2016
naijalander:

I pity all of you.
You know you should pity your fellow Nigerians coz I don't need pity.

Perhaps you should try talking to them to stop spoiling the reputation of Nigeria outside. Am saying this with good heart. Because last year I tried linking a Nigerian who has a legitimate company in Nigeria with a big company in another country, but the outcome was negative because those people could not trust the Nigerian.

Try to improve your country and country men and women for the future generations.

I won't continue arguing with you because it's not adding any value to my life. And no, am not jobless. And I impact people's lives in the real world

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.