Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6393138 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
See this idiot. That's China they are talking about. I don't blame you. I blame the chang'aa talking in you. grin
u dey chat with mumu idiotic illiterate pig kid grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
ur mumu nefa do idiotic illiterate pig.
Go and search for food and stop making noise here.

nigeria is the most useless country on earth and making noise here won't change anything.

Poverty infested zoo full of dumb smelly illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Demographic Transition Model

Stage 1 , which applied to most of the world before the Industrial Revolution, both birth rates and death rates are high. As a result, population size remains fairly constant but can have major swings with events such as wars or pandemics.
In Stage 2 , the introduction of modern medicine lowers death rates, especially among children, while birth rates remain high; the result is rapid population growth. Many of the least developed countries today are in Stage 2.
In Stage 3 , birth rates gradually decrease, usually as a result of improved economic conditions, an increase in women’s status, and access to contraception. Population growth continues, but at a lower rate. Most developing countries are in Stage 3.
In Stage 4 , birth and death rates are both low, stabilizing the population. These countries tend to have stronger economies, higher levels of education, better healthcare, a higher proportion of working women, and a fertility rate hovering around two children per woman. Most developed countries are in Stage 4.
A possible Stage 5 would include countries in which fertility rates have fallen significantly below replacement level (2 children) and the elderly population is greater than the youthful population.

Countries making the transition to Stage 3 all have some relative stability – economic, social or political. It has been debated whether or not these factors influence birth and death rates or if birth and death rates influence a country’s development. Regardless, stable population growth provides significant advantages for a country, offering opportunities to strengthen its economy as a prominent number of its citizens will be in their working years. As such, Stage 3 is often viewed as a marker of significant development. Examples of Stage 3 countries are Botswana, Colombia, India, Kenya, Mexico, South Africa, and the United Arab Emirates , just to name a few.

Still, there are a number of countries that remain in Stage 2 of the Demographic Transition for a variety of social and economic reasons, including much of Sub-Saharan Africa (Nigeria included grin grin), Guatemala, Nauru, Palestine, Yemen and Afghanistan.
https://populationeducation.org/what-demographic-transition-model/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Iamleefact:

Hold on, Lagos and Abuja are now countries?
Sorry. I mean cities? My bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Iamleefact:

Hold on, Lagos and Abuja are now countries?
I've already said ,he's the dumbest on this thread and he keeps on confirming it.

He's more than foolish

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2018
emeka1101:

Go and search for food and stop making noise here.

nigeria is the useless country on earth and making noise here won't change anything.

Poverty infested zoo full of dumb smelly illiterates
mumu illiterate na food be ur wahala? Upon all dey food wey u dey go collect from dumpsite ur brain nefa develop finish make u dey reason like human being. Epele o idiot!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
See this idiot. That's China they are talking about. I don't blame you. I blame the chang'aa talking in you. grin
He's talking about China in relevance to Nigeria.
That's not rocket science man, dang! I guess you have to be Nigerian to qualify to be this dumb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
ur mumu nefa do idiotic illiterate pig.
Hahahahahaha. Abeg take am easy with that poor chary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
mumu illiterate na food be ur wahala? Upon all dey food wey u dey go collect from dumpsite ur brain nefa develop finish make u dey reason like human being. Epele o idiot!
Hungry slowpoke,come for food OK .
You mumus are running out of that zoo to excape hunger and poverty.
By 2020 there will be no nigerian living in nigeria.......hahaha

what a useless poor underdeveloped zoo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
Sorry. I mean cities? My bad.
I don't see how i can confuse the city of Accra to be a country, and especially if I am Ghanaian but hey, you guys have been surprising me I don't even know why I'm surprised.
Anyways you're excused...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2018
emeka1101:

I've already said ,he's the dumbest on this thread and he keeps on confirming it.

He's more than foolish
E don pain am reach prick hahahahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2018
a picture is worth a thousand words

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2018
blackboys:
a picture is worth a thousand words

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2018
mtis:

grin grin grin grin
hahaha.it is the undisputed asshole of africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2018
cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Tanzania.southern highlands

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania.southern highlands
Your country is more beautiful than that hungry Kenya controlled by the Indians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Poverty capitals... undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
ha ha ha ha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
mtis:

They're hopeless and helpless

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2018
mtis:
cool
Even Equatorial Guinea ranks ahead of you in education, this is very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2018
mtis:

Did u move out of that hunger capital?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Tanzania..southern highlands

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Unlike Kenya which exports indurstrial products to Tanzania, Tanzania exports to Kenya are mainly unprocessed farm products like vegetables, cereals.... But what worries President Magufuli more is the balance of trade between the two countries, which stood at Sh22 billion at the end of last year in favour of Kenya. In 2016, Kenya exported goods worth Sh34.8 billion to her neighbour while it imported Sh12.8 billion worth of vegetables and such products

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
We are better than you whack Ghanaians. You ghanaians are senseless, weak and boring. No wonder Donald Trump is deporting 700,000 you senseless Ghanaians back to their hurt. Hahahahahaha mumu people.
the number of Ghanaians in the US is not up to 500,000 for him to deport 700,000 grin grin grin grin
Hes deporting 6000 Nigerians and Ivorians and Togolese who used the fake US embassy in Ghana to enter US.
The reason why my government will not give them travel documents
They are simply not Ghanaians

The fact that you have to same you're better than Ghanaians shows how subhuman you are
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
YOUR CEDIS ARE WEAK AND WHACK HAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE STOP CALLING CEDIS BCUSE NOBODY NO CEDIS. MIGOS AMERICAN RAPPER COME TO LAGOS, NIGERIA TO SEE DAVIDO IN CLUB, guess what happen. Look at how he respect our money. Hold our money with 2 hand. New new bundle of 1000 naira. HE HOLD THE MONEY FOR ABOUT 2HRS LOL. YOU CAN WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE. CAN ANY OF THIS BIG ARTISE DO THAT IN GHANA. BCAUSE GHANA MONEY IS WEAK AND WHACK. NON OF THEM EVEN KNOW GHANA AS A COUNTRY SEF.
okay bye bye
Now you're depressed
im just wondering the dosage of generator fumes you inhaled over the night

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
make ah here say u dey employed.
Nobody engaged in a great work place like you claim would be spending his time on Nairaland 24/7 from Monday to Sunday.
its called the freedom of a workplace
i know the kind of workplace you have in mind grin
bring your mind to the 21st century grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
Show us proof, Ofori-Mensa.
you made the claim, you have to prove your claim and then i will pull out a budget for you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2018
emeka1101:

Look at this dark smelly mumugerian baboon.
Ofcos nigerians are running Ghana prisons and the prostitution business.

Yhhhh we all know that so don't bother yourself telling us that.

Foolish bokoharam terrorists
can you imagine
they ran to Kumasi to be prostitutes
They have no shame

they are even trafficking their their siblings into Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Iamleefact:

He's talking about China in relevance to Nigeria.
That's not rocket science man, dang! I guess you have to be Nigerian to qualify to be this dumb.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my ribs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
them no go know na. No be now them go know..na untill we buy the country na that time them go know.
just one law and all of you will be sent packing grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
I'll be waiting. grin .At least your economic insights are a breath of fresh air compared to the emptiness and ugly noise your pig- in- a- can friend, galli the pig spews.

Its difficult,really difficult as you've repeatedly shown your inability to understand. You sneered at our avocado production-any idea how much we produce?

Rank
Country
Production
Volume in 2016
Metric Ton
Market
Shares
%
1-Year
Growth in
Production
%
3-Year
Growth in
Production
%
Production
Price
USD/ton
Last
Reported
Year
year
1-Year
Change in
Production Price
%
3-Year
Change in
Production Price
%
Mexico
1,889,354 33.94% +14.9% +28.7% 858.30
-0.8% -10.9%
Dominican Republic
601,349 10.80% +14.2% +55.2% 439.20
+43.4% +39.2%
Peru
455,394 8.18% +24.0% +57.9% 774.10
+9.6% +13.1%
Colombia
309,431 5.56% -0.1% +4.9% 513.30
-9.6% -65.2%
Indonesia
304,938 5.48% -20.3% +5.2% 581.90
+6.5% -5.4%
Brazil
195,492 3.51% +8.2% +24.1% 287.30
+9.7% -46.4%
Kenya
176,045 3.16% +29.0% -1.0% 158.80
-33.9% -46.3%
United States
172,630 3.10% -15.0% +3.9% 1455.00
-29.8% -21.2%

https://www.tridge.com/intelligences/avocado/production

We're at 180 K MT,7th globally after Brazil. Ofc,there's price elasticity but the multiplier effect is HUUUUGE! On average a ton is 2500$ so that's a clean 450 mn$ a year. Farming areas are experiencing an economic boom with increased construction and household consumption-more sugar/beer/cement/steel/meat/milk is consumed. Land values have increased by at least 50% in Kikuyuland the past 4 years due to avocado growing and also macadamia returns but I can't find anything solid on the latter right now.
Its the weekend! More Kesho (tomorrow)!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.