Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6393137 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
But there are 1 million Ghanaians in Nigeria hustling abi. grin
you wish
but you wont find 200,000
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
I think you are the one who should be worried.after complection of the biggest port of bagamoyo which it will dwarf ur mombasa and lamu ports.they will be obsollete.our pharmaceutical industry is picking up strongly.then wait for a cheaper cement from tz..u should be a worried man by now.

You're developing but from a very low place

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
mtis:

Ahead of us in what ?
ppp
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
ppp

Why didn't you send student athletes to Rwanda? We're you scared or broke? People need to know why you so weak as a nation. Why?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Yobeezy:
Monthly revenue collection between Kenya Ports Authority(KPA) and Tanzania Ports Authority(TPA)

TPA monthly revenue = Tshs 75 billion(kshs 3.4 billion) while KPA collects kshs 49 billion monthly(tshs 1.078 trillion)

(1ksh = tsh 22)

Lazy Tanzanians we ain't your peers,you should be struggling to make these silly revenues with other LDC nations in Africa like Mozambique,Zambia,Zimbabwe etc.

In Africa,Kenya is only peered by south Africa!

Those Tanzanian figures are ridiculous. How do you pay your civil servants?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
mtis:
Another fine developer falls down.. grin grin

Make Nigeria great again. Deport the ugly criminal asap. angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just30:
you wish
but you wont find 200,000
But 1 million is there already na, what are you saying. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bidco Kenya,
call us Indians or whatever but this is our country
...even Tanzanians use these products grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Del Monte, Thika kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
This comparison game wont stop as long as ur close to us.kenya and tanzania are close to each other on many things.we didnt choose u to be our neighbour; the same applies to u.you are our a small boys to us.we dont hate u.thats why we feed u yearly.when u guys fight in ur elections we give u refuge..when chinnese cheated u on ur SGR we expose it( for ur own good). We want u to own ur economy.not some few elites.remember we r ahead of u

Please name me Tanzanian's 5 biggest companies and who owns them. Then After that name me the top 10 richest men in Tanzania. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
I think you are the one who should be worried.after complection of the biggest port of bagamoyo which it will dwarf ur mombasa and lamu ports.they will be obsollete.our pharmaceutical industry is picking up strongly.then wait for a cheaper cement from tz..u should be a worried man by now.

Where is bagamoyo port? Where are the electric SGT? Stop living in dilusions chasing Kenya. Since independence you guys haven't accomplished any infrastructure project, only the BTR. If am wrong show us real progress.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please name me Tanzanian's 5 biggest companies and who owns them. Then After that name me the top 10 richest men in Tanzania. smiley smiley
Kenyans are the third largest investors in TZ in other words Kenyans are the third largest shareholders of Tanzania's economy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kur17:

Kenyans are the third largest investors in TZ in other words Kenyans are the third largest shareholders of Tanzania's economy

Yet some idiot wants to lecture us on owning our economy when the biggest companies in Tanzania are either Arab, Indian, Kenyan, European or Chinese and 9 out of 10 of the richest men in Tanzania are Indian and Arab.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
What is that? A poor pitch! They cant even prepare a pitch!

That's why you failed to show up? Put some effort in your excuses. As Tanzania ever won a medal in any discipline, regional or international since independence? Pathetic!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Yet some idiot wants to lecture us on owning our economy when the biggest companies in Tanzania are either Arab, Indian, Kenyan, European or Chinese and 9 out of 10 of the richest men in Tanzania are Indian and Arab.

Very ignorant of them, if Kenyans today decides to withdraw their investments in TZ, the GDP is going to be slashed up hugely...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
mtis:
EAC BUDGETS 2018/2019 ($ Billion)
a half of ur so called budget goes into corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
jaycent:
But 1 million is there already na, what are you saying. grin
keep posting fake news
the OECD report will expose you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:

That's besides the point. No effort in your reply whatsoever. As if Tanzania is not corrupt. Lol

Why is your budget so low with all your natural gas, fertile soils, bigger population and minerals. You can't blame Kenya for your lame performance in every indice known to man. Why are you a classic shithole? Is it because of Kenyans? Enlighten us. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Real Estate paradise

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tanzanians, we are not equals.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Greenpark estate

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
gallivant:
Tanzanians, we are not equals.
Tanzanian dey better pass your country, y just dey dier dey console yourself.
See as Dar es salaam beat Nairobi hands down.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
wizzzmike:

Jesus Christ damn tan 90 lol where did you get your education? oh I forgot zoo shitty Nigeria who has most worst useless education system in Africa so I understand the kind of knowledge you have empty brains.
Allah! This fool doesn't know the value of tan90! The calamity of being schooled in Agbogboloshie slums of Accra. grin Tan90 is infinite. What I said is infinitely true. grin Stupid Mensa shoemaker who just plucked maths nonsense out of his burnt posterior.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Tanzanian dey better pass your country, y just dey dier dey console yourself.
See as Dar es salaam beat Nairobi hands down.

Post in English, I don't understand stupid. Sorry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
Allah! This fool doesn't know the value of tan90! The calamity of being schooled in Agbogboloshie slums of Accra. grin Tan90 is infinite. What I said is infinitely true. grin Stupid Mensa shoemaker who just plucked maths nonsense out of his burnt posterior.

What are you saying obaboon, will you ever pass a point across without mumbling nothing?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kazikazi:
have you ever asked yourself why your your politicians kids study in kenya.i can tell you why,because they dont trust their own education system.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
gallivant:

What are you saying obaboon, will you ever pass a point across without mumbling nothing?
How can an empty can like you understand trigonometry? grin. That's why it sounds like nothing to you. I bet you were jumping over the fence to escape from class as a youth. Cos90, tan90 can never make sense to a pig like you. Too late.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
How can an empty can like you understand trigonometry? grin. That's why it sounds like nothing to you. I bet you were jumping over the fence to escape from class as a youth. Cos90, tan90 can never make sense to a pig like you. Too late.

What are you saying? Try simple cognitive straight forward English. What are trying to put across obaboon?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
gallivant:

Post in English, I don't understand stupid. Sorry.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.