Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,035 members, 7,931,548 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6461049 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

How many British or even Indians do we have in Kenya... And the few that are here don't treat the blacks any badly, Indians are just like Somalis they're Kenyans by birth...

Look for more negatives and post them here...

There won't be any conflicts between them and you as long as you know your place ; beneath them grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
68816419:

nigger most of oil well are 100% owned by Nigerians and the exploring companies are over 65 % owned by NNPC (Nigeria oil company).

How is this related to my post...

Anyway, you own nothing, that's why you have often fuel shortages

Your natural resources benefits foreigners and their countries more than yours

Leaders of your country are stupid and incompetent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Somalis are natives in Kenya,thought you should know that!
68816419:

Guess u meant Indians and Somalis, the Indians actually controls the economy of kenya, they owns literally all the factories, while the Somalis controls the trading and commerce, imagine Eastleigh (Somalians area in Nairobi) provides over 34% of Nairobi county IGR?....who ever takes these Kenyans serious does that at its own Pearl .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

They don't mind being treated like dogs by them , can't you see . Notice how they are suddenly attacking the Zulus for trying to break away from economic slavery grin. They are calling them future Zimbabwe because they are taking back land and mines , the Kenyans have been brainwashed to believe without whites their country would fail hence they wish ill will for those trying to break away grin. Kenyans are being exposed grin
sincerely speaking, a Kenyan friend of mine once told me that, "without Indians kenya would be worst that Zimbabwe" I then I asked him y would he say such , he continued " imagine the kind of job opportunities nakumat(Kenyan-indian supermarket chains ) serit center and other supermarket alike, Industries, housemaids and cleaners jobs,guardsmen would be lost?" .
that prompted me to make few researches online my self, I found that Indians Somalis,Europeans and few Nigeria banks and firms actually employs over 75% of privately driven job opportunities in kenya .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

What do you benefit from the exports of flowers and tea grin. Your skinny asses are starving and living at the periphery of the action , you are non entities in Kenya, just a bunch of peasents looking for skilled cleaning jobs in hotels grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2018
I don't see 100% - I see 60% shares owned by super-corrupt Nigeria Oil shell company - but with Oil multinational running the show.
68816419:

nigger most of oil well are 100% owned by Nigerians and the exploring companies are over 65 % owned by NNPC (Nigeria oil company).

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
68816419:

sincerely speaking, a Kenyan friend of mine once told me that, "without Indians kenya would be worst that Zimbabwe" I then I asked him y would he say such , he continued " imagine the kind of job opportunities nakumat(Kenyan-indian supermarket chains ) serit center and other supermarket alike, Industries, housemaids and cleaners jobs,guardsmen would be lost?" .
that prompted me to make few researches online my self, I found that Indians Somalis,Europeans and few Nigeria banks and firms actually employs over 75% of privately driven job opportunities in kenya .

This is your own creation of Imaginations and wishful thinking... Even Nakumatt is a dead and buried thing, Sarit centre is shoppingmall not a supermarket... be more creative

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Jonraid:
Somalis are natives in Kenya,thought you should know that!
well , they might be to u, but my concerns is, do they see them selves as blacks and real Kenyans when they are not benefiting ? , how do they treat their black Kenyans housemaids working for them, do they still call aboriginal kenya "Abdi(slaves)"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Nakumatt is down - and Kenya is up - kenya indigenous (black) owned business are so many - your research somehow escaped them?

For example - Tusky now the largest supermarket chains in the Great Lakes/East Africa - is owned by black kenyan. The rest are also owned by African - NAIVAS, Uchumi - name them - there were only two "indian" supermarket - one got sold to Botswana Choppies and other is down.

Besides most of the indian business you see are front for our political class...Nakumatt for example was owned by Harun Mwau (kenyan black Drug dealer) and went he withdrew his cash - the company came tumbling down.

The real proxy owner of Nakumatt - Drug Dealer Harun Mwau at cross hairs of US anti drug agencies.

68816419:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
68816419:

Kikiki that's Kenyans for you. Some months back one of them said they want to be like whites grin, that's their goal . What these idiots don't get is that Zimbabwe did not become that way because they were stupid and lazy like them , it was the sanctions that got them there . I saw a YouTube video of some British Lord living in Kenya Warning the Zulus not to change their constitution to take their mines and farms because South Africa will be surpassed by Kenya and be like zim grin, a few days back a slave Kenyan came to nairaland repeating the same thing grin. You see why they will never be fully liberated?. They buy a lot of this white fear mongering rubbish. Their counterparts are producing more black commercial farmers eve before the land issue is fully settled, yet these willing slaves are on nairaland celebrating having their own people only run small scale farms while the British take on the real thing grin. Kenyans are funny.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
TayserMahri:

You missed the memo. He said your soldiers will process the cashew nuts in their stomachs.
pwaaaa..
Where is ur proof?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

This is your own creation of Imaginations and wishful thinking... Even Nakumatt is a dead and buried thing, be more creative
guess u only saw nakumatt in my post, how about all the industries, serif center , west gates mall,Supermarkets Chandarana, biggest schools and many more ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I dare you to try Kenya. We kicked out white colonial masters with superior weapons what about Nigerians with an average IQ less than Ghana? Your gonads will be handled quite well by our hardy policemen. Forget about expanding your primitive libido to Kenya. Crashing your male testicles with a lemon squeezer will be our past time the moment you start fvcking around!
oga shut up just like Ghana and south Africa crying about Nigeria taking their business in their own land..

We'll flood into Kenya, impregnate your women and your future will be trace to Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
68816419:

well , they might be to u, but my concerns is, do they see them selves as blacks and real Kenyans when they are not benefiting ? , how do they treat their black Kenyans housemaids working for them, do they still call aboriginal kenya "Abdi(slaves)"

They're not benefiting in what...?
We mingle and live together, we schools together

Yes arginalised community before, I think you should do your research on the impact of devolution and marginalised regions fund...

Those you're referring to are illegal refugees, they always face the wrath of police.. just like those Nigerians who'll always talk ill of Kenya...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Of course there are indian and foreign business in Kenya - this is not Nigeria wilderness but some of the business you see in Kenya owned by pliable asians are fronts for political class - to money launder corruption & drug dealing proceeds.

For example Nakumatt (on it's death bed) & Charterhouse Bank (Closed by CBK)- were for a long time being used by Harun Mwau to launder money. If I am not wrong Harun Mwau most likely owns West Gate.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/How-Harun-Mwau-exit-triggered-Nakumatt-s-cash-troubles/1056-4201232-y2j31qz/index.html
68816419:

guess u only saw nakumatt in my post, how about all the industries, serif center , west gates mall,Supermarkets Chandarana, biggest schools and many more ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Donmedrac:
oga shut up just like Ghana and south Africa crying about Nigeria taking their business in their own land..

We'll flood into Kenya, impregnate your women and your future will be trace to Nigeria

It has already happened, most Kenyan women including the married ones and their mothers have tasted naija pipes behind their mans back grin. That is why they are deporting Nigerians and their government told them to attach any Nigerians in their country. The wickedness of these jealous and lazy charcoals is extreme. Nigerians like Somalilans are taking over Nairobi and mombasa trading space, while the useless professionals wait for British slave masters to give them jobs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2018
rvp2018:
Of course there are indian and foreign business in Kenya - this is not Nigeria wilderness but some of the business you see in Kenya owned by pliable asians are fronts for political class - to money launder corruption & drug dealing proceeds.

For example Nakumatt (on it's death bed) & Charterhouse Bank (Closed by CBK)- were for a long time being used by Harun Mwau to launder money. If I am not wrong Harun Mwau most likely owns West Gate.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/How-Harun-Mwau-exit-triggered-Nakumatt-s-cash-troubles/1056-4201232-y2j31qz/index.html

Kikiki creating tales to save face grin. That won't work masai, you are nothing but economic slaves grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

It has already happened, most Kenyan women including the married ones and their mothers have tasted naija pipes behind their mans back grin. That is why they are deporting Nigerians and their government told them to attach any Nigerians in their country. The wickedness of these jealous and lazy charcoals is extreme. Nigerians like Somalilans are taking over Nairobi and mombasa trading space, while the useless professionals wait for British slave masters to give them jobs grin
I just pity Kenyas.

The more they praise their country, the more we pack their grin

Their women love Nigeria guys die

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
68816419:

Kenya is always encouraging for foreign investors, so those are really positive fruits of it...

In Nairobi, we have over 60 malls about 5 are owned by foreigners, they should add more at least 20, we love malls men!!

We have countless shoppingmalls and indurstries in Kenya, even if foreigners will own 50% or more we won't mind...

The largest ones are always owned by locals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2018
you kenyans brought this onto una selves.....now you have become a byword in africa.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

hahaha nigger , we already on tract, by 2020 we shall be exporting refined oil and other products to other Africa countries including ur dead country, we did that in cement , movies and entertainment, banking and insurance,Tech (ebay , konga and the rest) sports and soon petrochemical products.
Nigeria is real giant of Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
68816419:

hahaha nigger , we already on tract, by 2020 we shall be exporting oil to other Africa countries including your dead country, we did that in cement , movies and entertainment, banking and insurance,Tech (ebay , konga and the rest) sports and soon petrochemical products.

they still dont understand that nigeria isnt competing with them....we are competing with the world....

the black race must rule again.....

dark sieg heil....!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Precisely. In fact we should encourage more indians, british and even nigerian business men to come over and "dominate" us in business. The beneficiary will be kenya economy. Our gov will get lot more taxes. We already have bigger budget than Nigeria because of this.
Kur17:

Kenya is always encouraging for foreign investors, so those are really positive fruits of it...

In Nairobi, we have over 60 malls about 5 are owned by foreigners, they should add more at least 20, we love malls men!!

We have countless shoppingmalls and indurstries in Kenya, even if foreigners will own 50% or more we won't mind...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Donmedrac:
I just pity Kenyas.

The more they praise their country, the more we pack their grin

Their women love Nigeria guys die

Kikiki they think they are doing us grin. Kenyans are only waking up now to what is happening grin. We will have a smooth ride with the Kenyans, they are more docile and easy to control than the violent Zulus. Nigerians are leaving angry ghananians and violent Zulus for masai land in numbers. The push back won't be felt in Kenya because of how the country is structured ,it will be easy to dominate than South Africa( foreigners could be easily picked out) , Kenya will be an easy play ground like Ghana , not to mention the hunger their women have for naija guys .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

By locals you mean whites , Indians and somalis grin, not the shop cleaners grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
They are black of course.They are just normal in Kenya.We boarder Ethiopia to the North and Somalia to the East,so it's pretty normal for us to have Cushites!
68816419:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Make believe. First Kick out Shell. Then Kick out South African businesses by out-competing them. You biggest tax payer outside OIL is MTN.
68816419:

hahaha nigger , we already on tract, by 2020 we shall be exporting refined oil and other products to other Africa countries including ur dead country, we did that in cement , movies and entertainment, banking and insurance,Tech (ebay , konga and the rest) sports and soon petrochemical products.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2018
rvp2018:
Precisely. In fact we should encourage more indians, british and even nigerian business men to come over and "dominate" us in business. The beneficiary will be kenya economy. Our gov will get lot more taxes. We already have bigger budget than Nigeria because of this.

sieg heil...!!!!

we would be even happy sef if kenyans own things in nigeria....why,?..because they are black too....we would be proud and feel ourselves safer....

look at mtn for example....we will not go that lenght to punish them that much....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Kikiki they think they are doing us grin. Kenyans are only waking up now to what is happening grin. We will have a smooth ride with the Kenyans, they are more docile and easy to control than the violent Zulus. Nigerians are leaving angry ghananians and violent Zulus for masai land in numbers. The push back won't be felt in Kenya because of how the country is structured ,it will be easy to dominate than South Africa( foreigners could be easily picked out) , Kenya will be an easy play ground like Ghana , not to mention the hunger their women have for naija guys .
grin

I give Kenya life 20-30 years..

All their local business like 70% of them will be controlled by Nigerians mostly by igbos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Our economic intelligence should be crap for us to allow foreigners control big businesses in Kenya without the government having shares or Kenyans having a stake.Why do you think Dangote cement failed? If he doesn't play by the rules here,forces will drive him out!
Donmedrac:
grin

I give Kenya life 20-30 years..

All their local business like 70% of them will be controlled by Nigerians mostly by igbos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

This is your own creation of Imaginations and wishful thinking... Even Nakumatt is a dead and buried thing, Sarit centre is shoppingmall not a supermarket... be more creative
let them tell us which supermarkets indians own in kenya nakumatt is long dead and it was owned by a kenyan indian indian is part of kenyan tribes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Jonraid:
Our economic intelligence should be crap for us to allow foreigners control big businesses in Kenya without the government having shares or Kenyans having a stake.Why do you think Dangote cement failed? If he doesn't play by the rules here,forces will drive him out!
I laugh when people think dangote is The richest man in Nigeria..

There are over 10 people richer than him.

As for your economic nonsense team, they'll bypass it.

You never see igbo guy that speak French, Kenyatta?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.