Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,032 members, 7,931,541 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:10 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6461042 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

Just bring you poverty arses here we'll deal with you, lock you in a concentration camps and deport u like we did to the Somali illegal refugees

You are trying to be South Africa? Ask them how their economy is suffering after deporting Nigerians out of jealousy, you will suffer too you fools.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

Bring your big mouth here, you'll back in a casket
how many can you deport? lmao
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Donmedrac: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Jonraid:
Petty business licences aren't easily given to non locals! You'll be dead before you complete the paperwork.We are not short of such businesses!
bla blabla.

We must takeover Kenya and ensure all Nigeria languages are spoken there in markets
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
bantudra:

you deported somalis....??...why...??
i tut they were the most closest blacks in kenya... undecided undecided

They were doing nothing in contribution of building the country, they're just like Nigerians they live even 10-20 people in a ten by ten room...

They're Al-shabaab sympathisers

Look at this terrorist here...so ungrateful

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Kenya's Equity Bank hit a jackpot in DRC - they just need to negotiate the jungle of Congo & Cameroon - and hit Nigeria pretty soon
https://kenyanwallstreet.com/equitys-congo-records-fastest-growth-among-its-subsidiaries/?fbclid=IwAR3_0O8oOX6o4_29mYxelzMRD3yK5_jTn1tjTWm35bK5lWUD-4kElm74HtM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

You are trying to be South Africa? Ask them how their economy is suffering after deporting Nigerians out of jealousy, you will suffer too you fools.

I don't know about SA, but in Kenya they have absolutely nothing to offer in our economy...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2018
We have deported all nationalities but Nigerians and Chinese lead the pack!
bantudra:

you just dont deport people like that according to international law....

and let me ask you....:
how many whites,indians,chinese did you deport till now....??...

dont even dare to tell me all this other groups always have the right documents....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Donmedrac:
that's true if we wanted to kill all south Africa companies here it's so easy just fine them.

Look at the way they were crying over 8 billion fine

True , but these dullard Kenyans think we are scared of these stupid South Africa businesses . It's a pity the foolish administration negotiated , we should have done what they do to us and cripple them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

I don't know about SA, but in Kenya they have absolutely nothing to offer in our economy...

We have more to offer you , banks and ICT companies. If the stupid Zulus were fair , we would be helping them the same . way we help you develop your economy . Don't mimick their stupid decision or your economy will go to the dogs , it's already poor grin. You need us to employ you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
rvp2018:
Use this aggression to save your poor country. You still relie on Shell & others to help you produce oil 50yrs late. How complicated is it to nationalize your oil and have Nigerian Oil company sell your oil? Nearly every decent country do this - it's probably only Nigeria where a foreign company controls it's most strategic resource.

What are the chances these guys recognize the importance of a STRATEGIC ASSET?? Rmbr,these geniuses don't need tourism or any serious agro activity?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2018
And what have Nigerians done here?
Slaveryisgood:

We have more to offer you , banks and ICT companies. If the stupid Zulus were fair , we would be helping them the same . way we help you develop your economy . Don't mimick their stupid decision or your economy will go to the dogs , it's already poor grin. You need us to employ you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2018
68816419:

Garden City Mall
London-based private equity firm Actis, through Actis Africa, came up with the idea to develop Garden City, an integrated residential, retail and office development. The mall will have over 400 apartments and 60,000 square metres of office space. Actis was created in 2004 as a spin-out from CDC Group, an international development institution run by the United Kingdom government. Actis invested Sh2.5 billion in GCM. Actis came to be in 2004, demerging from the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC).

Village Market
An Iranian patriarch set foot in Kenya and his family was to later establish and run the iconic Village Market. Initially a ten-shop establishment when it was conceived by Hamed Ehsani and his brother Mehraz Ehsani in 1992, the Village Market has grown to accommodate 150 outlets on three levels, an outdoor food court and a health and fitness centre. Another expansion will see an additional 80 units added to the establishment, which was supposed to serve as a recreational and shopping experience in Gigiri, a hot diplomatic zone. The Tribe, an hotel run by the management, sits adjacent to the mall. The Tribe was designed by Mehraz

Sarit centre
Opened in 1983, the Sarit Centre is undergoing refurbishment that will see 20,000 square feet added to the 50,000 square feet the shopping mall offers.
It was the brainchild of Sobhagayachand Vidhu Shah and his friend Maneklal Rughani, who were running the Text Book Centre.
The two got the idea of putting up a mall after Rughani visited the Brent Cross Shopping Centre in London. Said to handle an average of 25,000 visitors a day, Sarit Centre, located in Nairobi’s Westlands, has a 300-seater cinema, food courts and expo space able to accommodate 50 stands.
Now a family-run business, the additional space is aimed at accommodating a surge in demand for retail space. A four-star hotel will also come up on the 12-acre property.
Westgate shopping mall
Operated by Westgate Shopping Mall Management, West gate Shopping Mall opened in 2007. With 350,000 square feet of retail space, the five-storey mall houses more than 90 stores, with Nakumatt Holdings and Planet Media Cinemas as its anchor tenants.
Westgate is owned by Sony Holdings, a company with Israeli origins. Indeed, Westgate has a number of Israeli outlets. The mall was the scene of the horrific September 21, 2013 terror attack that left 68 people dead and more than 200 injured. According to Business Daily, Sony Holdings is owned by Alex Trachtenberg and Vishiali Madan.
Last year, Sony Holdings lost a trade name battle against Japanese electronics giant Sony Corporation, bringing to an end the property developer’s bid to register ‘Sony’ as its exclusive trademark in Kenya, as reported by the local daily.
In 2014, the management company hired IRG, an Israeli security company to provide security and train personnel operating in the mall. Popular with urbane consumer class as well as expatriates and diplomats, the mall re-opened on July 18, 2015, with about 90 per cent of previous tenants of Westgate retaining their leases

As you can see I'm right, but did you skip the locally owned ones...like the largest one "Two Rivers"

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2018
rvp2018:
Rubbish list of discarded oil blocks that Shell found unprofitable because of kidnapping and logistics . Royal Dutch Shell still ran Nigeria oil..esp the un-monitored offshore oil in the sea.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-shell-insight/in-nigeria-shells-onshore-roots-still-run-deep-idUSKCN1M3069

WTF was that, never saw any place that shows shell owns Nigeria oil wells in the article u provided, they only explore, don't u know the different BTW exploration and owning? ,any company can explore but doesn't means they own it.
shell Nigeria is subsidiary of she'll international and mostly control by NNPC and Nigerians ", as u could see the the country directors is "Shell’s Nigeria Osagie Okunbor" and other top positions must be held by Nigerians accordingly to the constitution.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

This is your own creation of Imaginations and wishful thinking... Even Nakumatt is a dead and buried thing, Sarit centre is shoppingmall not a supermarket... be more creative

Glad to see I'm not the only one who knows he pulled that straight out his arse! No real Kenyan can talk like that, 688whatever!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Jonraid:
And what have Nigerians done here?

Are stupid or just illiterate?. I said we run ICT and banks in Kenya, tell your Zulu friends if they had brains they would open up space for us to do the same for so that their economy would prosper. Do what they did and refuse us to enter fully into your economy and you will suffer worse than them. Fools.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2018
kikuyu1:

What are the chances these guys recognize the importance of a STRATEGIC ASSET?? Rmbr,these geniuses don't need tourism or any serious agro activity?

What do starving peasents know about strategic assets when they can't even utilise their land to feed grin. Rubbish
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Kikiki that's Kenyans for you. Some months back one of them said they want to be like whites grin, that's their goal . What these idiots don't get is that Zimbabwe did not become that way because they were stupid and lazy like them , it was the sanctions that got them there . I saw a YouTube video of some British Lord living in Kenya Warning the Zulus not to change their constitution to take their mines and farms because South Africa will be surpassed by Kenya and be like zim grin, a few days back a slave Kenyan came to nairaland repeating the same thing grin. You see why they will never be fully liberated?. They buy a lot of this white fear mongering rubbish. Their counterparts are producing more black commercial farmers eve before the land issue is fully settled, yet these willing slaves are on nairaland celebrating having their own people only run small scale farms while the British take on the real thing grin. Kenyans are funny.

I keep saying, give links and sources! Where's the video?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Jonraid:
We have deported all nationalities but Nigerians and Chinese lead the pack!

okay...when anybody do you wrong....feel free to deport them....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

As you can see I'm right, but did you skip the locally owned ones...like the largest one "Two Rivers"
what % is owned by him?, I am only concerned about the biggest owner not a puppet used by whites and politician to naturalize their dominant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

They were doing nothing in contribution of building the country, they're just like Nigerians they live even 10-20 people in a ten by ten room...

somalis attacked me in europe...i feel no pity for them....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2018
rvp2018:
Of course there are indian and foreign business in Kenya - this is not Nigeria wilderness but some of the business you see in Kenya owned by pliable asians are fronts for political class - to money launder corruption & drug dealing proceeds.

For example Nakumatt (on it's death bed) & Charterhouse Bank (Closed by CBK)- were for a long time being used by Harun Mwau to launder money. If I am not wrong Harun Mwau most likely owns West Gate.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/How-Harun-Mwau-exit-triggered-Nakumatt-s-cash-troubles/1056-4201232-y2j31qz/index.html

Actually, that was Israeli/Aussie Frank Lowy,main share holder of West Pacific properties, which owns malls world wide. He teamed up with Larry Silverstein at the WTC.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2018
bantudra:

why even care....??...this universities are not for free....many students go into hugh debts to even pay them sef....

why bother comparing them....??

I wasn't even talking to you idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Kur17:

Refugees are some of the most ungrateful bunch of people you can come across. Look at the Nigerian refugees in Kenya they are now trying to protest as if they think they can win any war here.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I wasn't even talking to you idiot.

what did i say that you insult me like that again....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

True , but these dullard Kenyans think we are scared of these stupid South Africa businesses . It's a pity the foolish administration negotiated , we should have done what they do to us and cripple them.

You cant do anything about SA businesses. Not when you line up in their embassy every morning to beg for visa.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

The way you like deriding Zulus (the tribe) I can tell you come from an insignificant tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2018
TayserMahri:

You cant do anything about SA businesses. Not when you line up in their embassy every morning to beg for visa.

and kenyans dont apply for visas too....do you kenyans realy believe we would believe una that lie....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2018
bantudra:

and kenyans dont apply for visas too....do you kenyans realy believe we would believe una that lie....??

We are not desperate for visa my dude.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2018
TayserMahri:

The way you like deriding Zulus (the tribe) I can tell you come from an insignificant tribe in Nigeria.

we nigerians are many tribes....many empires that battled each other before whites landed on our shores....

we are not the same like other african nations....

nigeria is practicaly a battle ground.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2018
68816419:

Guess u meant Indians and Somalis, the Indians actually controls the economy of kenya, they owns literally all the factories, while the Somalis controls the trading and commerce, imagine Eastleigh (Somalians area in Nairobi) provides over 34% of Nairobi county IGR?....who ever takes these Kenyans serious does that at its own Pearl .

When you are deported from a country you dont spend the rest of your life hating that country. You look for ways of making your country more habitable so that you wont need to flee again in future. use your brain scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2018
TayserMahri:

We are not desperate for visa my dude.

ohhh,you are.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2018
bantudra:

we nigerians are many tribes....many empires that battled each other before whites landed on our shores....

we are not the same like other african nations....

nigeria is practicaly a battle ground.....

Nothing special about that. Your heads have a problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.