Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6386667 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
darfay:

What don't you know about Nigeria. We hear things about our own country from you. Mehn are you obsessed with Nigeria
The same way we hear about our country through Nigerians true reflection
uboma:

During my stay at Nairobi, I met some traders at the Masai market who upon knowing that I am a Nigerian, teased me. they said, "you Nigerians have no wildlife. You kill every animal in Nigeria and prepare pepper soup with it". I was ashamed but that is the bitter truth.

Imagine the revenue that tourism yields for the Kenyans. Tourist visit Nairobi just to have a feel of their wildlife....
Indeed Nigeria has a long way to go to catch up with Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jonraid:
Many of Nigerians are just spectators.If 80 million plus people live below the poverty line... what does that say? Remember we have a distinction of those who live in poverty and those who live below the poverty line.If you do your calculations,there is nothing much you can pull out from Nigeria except misery! If you look at the Nigerian roads,most of the cars are outdated and look very old! I wonder how many units are sold there annually! Where is the purchasing power of their large middleclass?

They'll never want to post pictures of their towns and cities, everything there is old and rusty...the other guy posted images of Nairobi with a caption " this is Port-Harcourt, Nairobi is a slum'...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kur17:

They'll never want to post pictures of their towns and cities, everything there is old and rusty...the other guy posted images of Nairobi with a caption " this is Port-Harcourt, Nairobi is a slum'...

Nairobi is a big slum, only 5% of the white and Indian places are good. The real Kenyans are starving worse than the Zulus.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
I fell ill because of much laughing when a Nigerian said that Abeokuta is better than Nakuru! Don't even think of googling Abeoukuta!
Kur17:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Economics boss…Do you know U.S exports around 8 million barrels a day..

Do you export rice grin grin

Do you have rice and oil to export, left alone to eat or use at home? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jonraid:
I fell ill because of much laughing when a Nigerian said that Abeokuta is better than Nakuru! Don't even think of googling Abeoukuta!

Wad is it not the truth mudafacka . Is nankuru a name of a lizard ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
And that big slum is the smartest City in Africa!

https://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/smart-cities-africa-nairobi-cape-town/58209/

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001236780/nairobi-named-most-intelligent-city-in-africa

Iwantslavesgone:

Nairobi is a big slum, only 5% of the white and Indian places are good. The real Kenyans are starving worse than the Zulus.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abeoukuta sounds like what the devil would name his son!
Iwantslavesgone:

Wad is it not the truth mudafacka . Is nankuru a name of a lizard ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
rvp20182:
It is...let breakdown..your financial & intermediation is twice kenya (but GDP wise you claim something else)...your trade, retail & wholesale is inferior to kenya in sophistication just like any other service sector...but you claim something else...your total gov budget (meaning gov services) is nearly equal to Kenya (but you claim something else as GDP)...your tourism (hotel, accomodation & related) is crap..but you claim something else..your transport sector..nothing to write home about. Your tech/telcoms is not as advanced as Kenya - just see the earnings MTN (your biggest co) are making out of Nigeria and compare it to Safaricom. Only Nollywood seem more superior to Kenya.

We've debunked your primary (agriculturue, minning) & secondary (manufacturing-outside Cement) - so kindly shows us this Nigeria service sector.

Good! Thank God you agreed. grin Your service sector account for 64% of your GDP of about 170b dollars.

Now let us compare your Service sector with Nigeria's service sector.

Of course, I know you are a novice and a liar but I will give you the chance to redeem yourself. grin

I want a break down of the points you raised. Let us start with the financial and intermediation. Knowing fully well that we are still within the service sector methodology.

But before I proceed, I want us have an idea of what the service sector and give examples, so as to know what we are debating on.

This is example of Service sector.

The rule is simple. Just support your argument with verifiable source. That's all grin

Are you getting it? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jonraid:
Abeoukuta sounds like what the devil would name his son!

You write like a stupid and hungry illiterate grin. Clearly you were fathered by a cursed small preek masai
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
''Whites and Indians made Kenya what it is''

Find a better line,its tiring hearing the same nonsense over and over again!
Iwantslavesgone:

Thanks to whites not black ass ugly Kenyans with an inferiority complex.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
kikuyu1:

REALLY,NIGGA!?Are you high? Which country is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMDoO_9KAc8

You take your jokes wayyyyyy too far!
Nimecheka sana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
forgiveness:

Good! Thank God you agreed. grin Your service sector account for 64% of your GDP of about 170b dollars.

Of course, I know you are a novice and a liar but I will give you the chance to redeem yourself. grin

I want a break down of the points you raised. Let us start with the financial and intermediation. Knowing fully well that we are still within the service sector methodology.

But before I proceed, I want us have an idea of what the service sector and give examples, so as to know what we are debating on.

The rule is simple. Just support your argument with verifiable source. That's all grin

Are you getting it? grin

They will cry about minerals these hungry fools grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jonraid:
''Whites and Indians made Kenya what it is''

Find a better line,its tiring hearing the same nonsense over and over again!

cheesy grin the truth hurts grin. Indians and whites made the good parts , you made the black parts like kibera grin. Fish brains with loud mouths grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
65% of Kenyas are living below poverty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just30:
grin grin
cos Rawlings said if Nigeria does well , Ghana will be doing much more better ?

No! Without Nigeria, Ghana policians will not behave which could lead to destroying Ghana's economy and democracy. Truth! grin

If Ghana is better than us in some aspects I will open up like I did before. grin

The Ghana I know 4 years ago is different from the one I know now. You know that very well. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

am not hating but is ths not Kano
well, your country have worst buildings than this,beside ,my argument was kano have Better and superior infrastructure than Nakuru, Mombasa eldoret combined

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
I have done Telecom.. roughly annual revenues of 8.5b against bKenya's 3.8b dollars..
forgiveness:

Are you getting it? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
65% of Kenyas are living below poverty

More like 90% , the only ones feeding are the ones that lick white boots .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Remember that most rich Kenyas are actually foreigners, I've calculated it.

65% of real Kenyas are poor.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

They will cry about minerals these hungry fools grin

Let me deal with him with verifiable facts. grin

E go cry tire. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
rvp20182:
If you ran South Africa telcom figures you see annual revenues of around 12b.. roughly a third of Kenya....now that true 350b economy.Nigeria economy is 180-200B.Less than Algeria.

So if South Africa own is smaller to you by 3rd that makes you compete with Nigeria . Why are you Kenyans this stupid. Nigeria no be your mate idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
forgiveness:

Let me deal with him with verifiable facts. grin

E go cry tire. grin

Kikikikk grin. They tried it with the Zulus and they failed, they must just forget about testing us there grin. Fools with hungry stomachs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
rvp20182:
I have done Telecom.. roughly annual revenues of 8.5b against bKenya's 3.8b dollars..
8.5 vs 3.5 and the dullard is still talking grin. Stick to measuring preeks with lazy zulus not us my boy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
According to statistics Nigeria will be 14 most powerful nation in the world, the most powerful in Africa.

Kenya wasn't even in the top 60.

Nigerians shouldn't even be arguing with these Kenyas, just hold your government responsible and you'll be competing with China in 50 years time not comparing yourself with these white slaves

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Do you have rice and oil to export, left alone to eat or use at home? grin
Sweetie how many monikers do you have.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Sweetie how many monikers do you have.. grin grin

I had 3 meals so far , I know your kibera ass will lick a white man ass for super grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Nimecheka sana
nitakusema cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

I had 3 meals so far , I know your kibera ass will lick a white man ass for super grin
what kinda of gal talks like that undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
According to statistics Nigeria will be 14 most powerful nation in the world, the most powerful in Africa.

Kenya wasn't even in the top 60.

Nigerians shouldn't even be arguing with these Kenyas, just hold your government responsible and you'll be competing with China in 50 years time not comparing yourself with these white slaves
ahahah am offended .. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

So if South Africa own is smaller to you by 3rd that makes you compete with Nigeria . Why are you Kenyans this stupid. Nigeria no be your mate idiot.
Kenyas have one of Africa lowest literate rate so it's no surprise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.