Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6386651 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Your jealousy and hate for Nigeria and Nigerians will never make Ghana the powerhouse of Africa, you can't even compete with Kenya left alone the giant .
grin grin grin
see this other one with a slave mentality

how will we compete with the Kenyans when we have Nigeria as a drag on our neck? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
rvp20182:
Tanzania killed one.If were fool we would kill all of them by imposing ridiculous fines.It only take one slowpoke to destroy a country.Why would we kill investment that bring employment,taxes and provides service.
shh any foreign companies that leave Kenya will destroy it's small economy, that's why your president is begging them to stay.

We do what ever we like with any company, if they don't like it they can go to Libya and invest
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
rvp20182:
Vodacom is biggest in South Africa ignorant Arrow.Nigeria has killed MTN valuation and they must be regretting entering that jungle.Shareholder value gone down the drain after ridiculous fine.The same way Tanzania killed Barrick Gold.That is how you kill foreign investment and you're left hunting rats for dinner.

What is this wild rat ranting about . What is vodacom?. Mtn Is the biggest and the most known South African company and they make less I'm South Africa than they do in Nigeria same as DSTV and all their companies like shopbrite, hungry fool grin. What do you even know about investment, when all you recieve are crumbs from better investment destinations like Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Something is seriously wrong with Tonycarbarnister..

Just like they said, you don't know what you have till it's lost.

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Nigeria has the highest literacy rate in Africa you stinking ass, our numbers are bigger than you, Zulus and the short ashantis put together grin. No wonder you envy us .
shows us the list of literacy rates in africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin

how will we compete with the Kenyans when we have Nigeria as a drag on our neck? grin grin

Shut up Charlie, nigerian traders alone can buy the whole Ghana not talk of Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just30:
If Ghana start with Nigeria, Nigeria will seize being Nigeria
cause that country will be split up
The only reason why foreign interference in that process has been kept at bay is that
Ghana doesn't want another refugee crisis on it border again and has made sure to keep sticking up for Nigeria through it diplomatic prowess

ask GoodLuck and yara dua, unfortunately, your current president is nothing to write home about so he's less visible on the international arena and Ghana is still better than it was 4 years ago

No need to talk because I want Ghana to succeed. I know how how Ghana was 4 years ago and now. Enjoy yourself. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
tlann:
shows us the list of literacy rates in africa

Work around what I told you, lazy lizard from a starving desert
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
rvp20182:
Comparing Nigeria biggest Tax payer outside Oil (MTN Nigeria) and Kenya's Safaricom.
MTN Nigeria - Total customers around 55m (Market Share 40%. Safaricom (around 30M - market share 65%).

2018 half year revenue 1.7B dollars against Safaricom 1.2B dollars.

Nigeria telcom sector in 2018 we can assume is worth - 8.5B dollars - while Kenya is 3.7B dollars - as you can see about HALF

Where is Nigeria vaunted SERVICE SECTOR?

All the figures I ran - including in finance/telcoms - I generally see a market twice as big as kenya! And when I ran South Africa telcoms I see domestic markets nearly 4 times Kenya... roughly 12b dollars worth.That is real 350b dollars economy.Nigeria real GDP is 180B..less than Algeria.

Keep on fooling yourself. A 180B economy cannot support 40 million middle class citizens.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Your jealousy and hate for Nigeria and Nigerians will never make Ghana the powerhouse of Africa, you can't even compete with Kenya left alone the giant .
grin grin grin

The losers of Africa calling themselves giant of Africa grin grin grin grin
i cant stop laughing

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
forgiveness:

No need to talk because I want Ghana to succeed. I know how how Ghana was 4 years ago and now. Enjoy yourself. grin
anyway
Enjoy Nigeria as well
Hope you strive for proper changes in your country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin

The losers of Africa calling themselves giant of Africa grin grin grin grin
i cant stop laughing
wait are you a Ghanaian for real?

Don't you see how your useless A list actors and actresses dating Nigerians c list entertainers?

Don't you see how our president ignore yours when he visited, a common governor received him?

Don't you see how half of your traders are Nigerians?

Don't you see how students that didn't gain admission into a Nigerian universities are having first class in a Ghana university?

It look like you are mad.

Don't let me disgrace this small Ghana oo. abi you have forgotten how we threw your family out of Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Shut up Charlie, nigerian traders alone can buy the whole Ghana not talk of Lagos.
The same traders that were crying because they were being ejected ? grin grin grin grin

Petty traders like you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Work around what I told you, lazy lizard from a starving desert
i guess that is a nigerian answer just check the global stats you beat kenya in nothing positive except population
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Like Tanzania you have one odd stat you keep quoting.Nigeria has 60% of it's people absolutely poor.Your middle class bought 20 new VW cars.Yes just 20 cars in 1yr.Nigeria has no middle class.Ask MNC that have burnt their fingers.Nigeria has oil barons and everyone else subsist on yams and plastic rice.Go to South Africa and North Africa if you want to see middle class.

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
wait are you a Ghanaian for real?

Don't you see how your useless A list actors and actresses dating Nigerians c list entertainers?

Don't you see how our president ignore yours when he visited, a common governor received him?

Don't you see how half of your traders are Nigerians?

Don't you see how students that didn't gain admission into a Nigerian universities are having first class in a Ghana university?

It look like you are mad.

Don't let me disgrace this small Ghana oo. abi you have forgotten how we threw your family out of Nigeria?
See another uneducated Nigerian
Just like your president, You can't even put forth proper reasoning
grin grin grin

the same first-class Nigerians that become petty traders in Ghana?
the same first-class Nigerians that have to be flown to Ghana for just for them to have their graduate studies ?
grin grin grin grin
you guys are funny
you sacked Ghanaian teachers from your country, now you're running after them just to be tutored

Dont get me started with your country before i start saying things that i shouldn't say

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just30:
See another uneducated Nigerian
Just like your president, You can't even put forth proper reasoning
grin grin grin

the same first-class Nigerians that become petty traders in Ghana?
the same first-class Nigerians that have to be flown to Ghana for just for them to have their graduate studies ?
grin grin grin grin
you guys are funny
you sacked Ghanaian teachers from your country, now you're running after them just to be tutored

Dont get me started with your country before i start saying things that i shouldn't say
when I said people who didn't get admission, i meant people who didn't pass jamb score, the dull ones are carrying first class in a Ghana university grin

Your country is a joke.

I think davido and wiskid should join hands together and buy that country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin Ghana is just like another Nigeria.

We make up at least 30% of Ghana population
only in your wildest imagination grin grin grin
but then, Ghana will not change in foreign just because it wants to get Nigerians out of Ghana.

We are not bitter at you guys cause we will continue to build a sane society.
The very reason why all of you are running away from Nigeria grin grin grin
Refugees

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=Just30 post=73052656] grin grin grin

True
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
when I said people who didn't get admission, i meant people who didn't pass jamb score, the dull ones are carrying first class in a Ghana university grin

Your country is a joke.

I think davido and wiskid should join hands together and buy that country
grin grin grin grin
see this unintelligent want calling Ghanaian students dull grin grin grin
you mean the same students who beat Nigeria in every WASSCE ?

Your jamb is a useless examination that no one recognize grin grin grin
its like a mock examination in Ghana, which means, its not worth the sheet of paper that it is written on grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just30:
The same traders that were crying because they were being ejected ? grin grin grin grin

Petty traders like you grin grin

Those traders are your slave masters, see how your slave president took back his decision when we threatened him ? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
tlann:
i guess that is a nigerian answer just check the global stats you beat kenya in nothing positive except population

Delusional skinny man cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Shut up you fool grin grin grin grin grin
Let a Nigerian who knows the current situation of the poor state of the country open your eyes... yeye head grin grin grin
raziboi:
I'M NIGERIAN... NO DOUBT..
BUT WE ARE STILL FAR BEHIND....!!!

SOMETIMES I ASK GOD... WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...

I DON'T BELIEVE NIGERIA CAN BE GOOD AGAIN....!!!

CORRUPTION !!!
ABUSE OF RIGHTS !!!
GENERATOR SETS ARE NOW PART OF US.. !!!
KIDNAPPING IS NOW A NORM!!!

I REMEMBER WHEN POLICE ARRESTED ME CAUSE I WAS DRINKING MALTA!!!

I'M NOT REALLY PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN!!!

MY ONE CENT THOUGH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
rvp20182:
Like Tanzania you have one odd stat you keep quoting.Nigeria has 60% of it's people absolutely poor.Your middle class bought 20 new VW cars.Yes just 20 cars in 1yr.Nigeria has no middle class.Ask MNC that have burnt their fingers.Nigeria has oil barons and everyone else subsist on yams and plastic rice.Go to South Africa and North Africa if you want to see middle class.

Stupid fool , Nigeria has the highest number of super rich people, tjat should tell you we own the biggest cars in Africa. Stop dreaming out of hate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Shut up you fool grin grin grin grin grin
Let a Nigerian who knows the current situation of the poor state of the country open your eyes... yeye head grin grin grin

A norm in kenya shocked
grin

death, Kenyans react
By Wambui Mbuthia | Updated Jan 16, 2018 at 09:57 EAT
Shares
man-rapes-two-goats-to-death-kenyans-react

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ureport/story/2001266118/man-rapes-two-goats-to-death-kenyans-react
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
68816419:

ll, the very truth is nairobi can only defeat lagos in greening and nothing else, when both CBDs are removed from the equations, Lagos wins hands down, the reasons been that , nairobi development are all situated at the CBD and adjoining upper hill Ares, and this so called upper hill have bad infrastructure(bad roads, no drainage, no good master plans) and this tells you that Kenyans can never build any planned city from scratch.
Aside that, even the so called " developed" areas are too small to be compared with Lagos developed areas . In lagos, development are well spreads across different locations you could go to Ikeja VI, Apapa, festac, lekki and other places and find that these areas have the feeling of a "City" and not just as an areas, these places (not the CBDs) are planned and could actually be compared with other Africa capital city cause of their sizes and contents .
I know Kenya in an out as i was parts of IT experts that were contracted for some projects across the country.
I can tell you that lagos have superior infrastructure not only in Nairobi but the whole of Kenya at large, lagos roads are wider, cleaner and one can't even compare the numbers of flyovers lagos has with the whole of kenya.
And about other kenya cities(Nakuru, Mombasa, kisumu, eldoret...), they all have same issues, develop a small portion of the county, make it a CBD and then leave the 98% of other places out, you could compare Mombasa with states like Kaduna,
Uyo, Benin and even with that, Nigeria States would still be better off, for the fact they have better roads network connectivity and have their development spreads across.
In comparing Kaduna with Nakuru, even those the Small Nakuru CBD would win in the area of CBD development, Kaduna would still win in the aspects of general developments, kaduna have large towns such as Kaduna city,Zaria, kafancha and other area, but Nakuru and Mombasa only boast of their CBD ,it will be suicidal to compare any other Nigeria states , such as abuja, ph, Enugu, calabar, with any kenya county, these states have superior infrastructure, better roads networks, bigger towns within States or counties,larger economy, better future development prospect,better sports and recreational facilities.
In generally speaking, Nigeria is more developed than Kenya, in terms of roads networks, planned and larger cities, more and better international airports,better economy, bigger tourisms prospect, better sports facilities,have more locals controls of resources and properties,very open to foreigners and does not care where u r from (imagine locals and foreigners working around with passports trying to avoids very corrupt police officials ).
kenya have the advantage of having much more foreigners as local but I real don't see that as an advantage this bcs these guys leave far more better than the locals
lastly, some kenya cities tends to be Eco friendlier than Nigeria and this could be attributed to better policies, the fact its generates large chunks of the country income and the fact that it has lesser population than Nigeria cites.
100% truth.

Post of the year.

This completely sums up everything we have been debating on from the first page.

Compared to other African countries, Kenya is doing well, but development in Kenya is not as widely spread as Nigeria.

I have likened Kenya to the father who has many multiple kids but decides to feed only a few with all it's rescources till they're well fattened, leaving the others to starve, WHILE Nigeria is the father who divides his limited rescources equally among all his children, ensuring everyone gets a taste.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Stupid fool , Nigeria has the highest number of super rich people, tjat should tell you we own the biggest cars in Africa. Stop dreaming out of hate
A Nigerian who speaks the truth unlike you who brags about other peoples riches.... Are you among those super rich people? grin grin grin or just yapping yet you are poor yeye person from Adjengule slum grin grin grin grin grin
demiladegold:
Do you know Kenya supports students that have above average in secondary school and sponsors their education.. They send them to private universities and cater for their school fees.... Do we have that in Nigeria?

Most Kenyans attend public schools and you would think this schools are actually private..

Do you know that you don't have to be a musician or celebrity to be an ambassador of a brand, just little things get you jobs like that..... A boy got adopted by the Kenyan president just for being very good in solo verse recitation....

All talents are appreciated and rewarded in Kenya....

Nigeria is a beautiful, strong and promised country.... But we need to put our priorities in order cuz if not, we will eventually reach a point where even our forefathers would be said to have been more developed than we are

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Those traders are your slave masters, see how your slave president took back his decision when we threatened him ? cheesy
grin grin
those Nigerians petty traders are only being allowed a GRACE PERIOD TO conform to the current laws of Ghana because your government has been pleading too much.
Petty traders like you guys
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

Post of the year.

This completely sums up everything we have been debating on from the first page.

Compared to other African countries, Kenya is doing well, but development in Kenya is not as widely spread as Nigeria.

I have likened Kenya to the father who has many multiple kids but decides to feed only a few with all it's rescources till they're well fattened, leaving the others to starve, WHILE Nigeria is the father who divides his limited rescources equally among all his children, ensuring everyone gets a taste.
grin grin grin grin Stop being naive... You are being informed by a person who hates Kenya not because it is bad but coz it hearts him to know it is better than his country.
Here is an excerpt from a Nigerian who has actually been to Kenya grin grin grin grin
claremont:
Lovely thread OP. I have visited Kenya a few times and loved every minute of my time there. Infact, I consider myself more Kenyan than Nigerian because I not only lived there on and off for a couple of months, but I also dated a cute little Kenyan lady at some point. I spent most of my time in Kenya up North in the rural suburbs like Nanyuki and Isiolo due to the nature of my job then, I really enjoyed living in the remote towns. Kenya is an amazing country where things actually work as the should, it will take Nigeria a good few years to get to the point Kenya is at the moment. The respect they have for their wildlife alone is something Nigerians should emulate. You need to try their food i.e. Ugali + vegetables + barbecue meat/fish. This thread fills me with nostalgic memories. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kenyanstar:

A Nigerian who speaks the truth unlike you who brags about other peoples riches.... Are you among those super rich people? grin grin grin or just yapping yet you are poor yeye person from Adjengule slum grin grin grin grin grin

Adjengule is better than most of Nairobi fool. Keep on fooling yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just30:
grin grin
those Nigerians petty traders are only being allowed a GRACE PERIOD TO conform to the current laws of Ghana because your government has been pleading too much.
Petty traders like you guys

Kikiki the charcoal is fooling himself grin. You are cowards
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Delusional skinny man cheesy
i know some of you nigerians hate the truth anyway like i said it is not my fault kenya is better than many african countries nigeria included even in west africa ghana beats you in everything and that is why you hate you cant accept the truth and it pains so you prefer to live in delusions

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.