Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,997 members, 7,886,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6334531 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Before Nairobi can compete with Lagos,it should learn from all this infrastructure in Lagos.

Swift Emergency management service,just call 767 or 112
Lagos state transport metropolitan Authority
World security services equipped with modern technology solution
Lagos state Rapid response squad for ameloriating traffic and other emergencies.

Lagos state DNA and forensic Laboratory for crime investigation.

Lagos state environmental sanitation corps
Lagos state neighborhood l with sport bicycles and modern vans.

Lagos state water transport authority, providing modern ferries,modern water terminal with lanes and marine police.

Nairobi needs to open all its suburbs by creating road connectivity
Nairobi needs to build world class cities from scratch.

Nairobi needs a modern light rail

There is a need to decentralize the CBD to make Nairobi more developed

There is a need to create iconic projects in every part and not the city

Lagos has three gateways to the island and is constructing a 4th mainland bridge.

Lagos is investing heavily on human capital

Lagos is investing heavily on Transport, that's why Lagos public transport is the most advanced in Africa.

Lagos keeps modernizing its infrastructure in order to keep up with the groaning population of the state.
Lagos can boast of thousands of planned cities + the ones under construction

Lagos keeps hosting Businesses, sports ,Fashion and Entertainment and even tourism in Africa.

Lagos GDP is 5th as a countrys Economy in Africa

taysermahiri mtisthe tylann RVP20183 before you tell us Nairobi is 21st century,think very well

I swear that Nairobi is below the pecking order,it has a long way to go.
It will take Nairobi decades to catch up with Lagos infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
naa
i dont take alcohol

okay...what do you drink...??

shiettttt...i dont meet many men that dont drink...very rare....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

What about them?

Do you have any
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

okay...what do you drink...??

shiettttt...i dont meet many men that dont drink...very rare....
Blue skies will do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
samsobo24:
Before Nairobi can compete with Lagos,it should learn from all this infrastructure in Lagos.

Lagos state Rapid response squad for ameloriating traffic and other emergencies.

Lagos state water transport authority, providing modern ferries,modern water terminal with lanes and marine police.

Lagos has three gateways to the island and is constructing a 4th mainland bridge.

Lagos is investing heavily on Transport, that's why Lagos public transport is the most advanced in Africa.

Lagos keeps modernizing its infrastructure in order to keep up with the groaning population of the state.

Lagos keeps hosting Businesses, sports ,Fashion and Entertainment and even tourism in Africa.

taysermahiri mtisthe tylann RVP20183 before you tell us Nairobi is 21st century,think very well

Then why are you always in the worst cities list year in year out can you explain that
Or it is just western propaganda grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny
why on earth will i be in Nigeria
i cant live a day in that hell hole
Says by someone who's in Abuja already puahahahaha grin ok now tell me? Why are your cities looks shitty grin Charlie can you imagine, top 20 best cities in Africa. Our beautiful Accra is not on that list shocked infact Charlie our country Ghana a is mess grin no better thing in our beloved country (Ghana) grin such as:
No better road network
No railway
No better health care
No future planning
Higher poverty, yes?
Our economy are poor
We like depending on Nigerians, oh yes grin
Our entertainment are poor etc
Charlie we don't have hope in that country
We like putting blame on Nigerians grin
We're lazy and full of hatred
We don't like helping ourselves
Our country (Ghana) is dead grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=darfay post=74310278][/quote]

Fala sana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
samsobo24:

Even Ghana as a whole grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
Blue skies will do

okay....

you are a nice guy....calm...am not interested in us beating each other up no more....

i would like to visit ghana and have a drink with you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
samsobo24:

Lagos public transport is the most advanced in africa that got me laughing grin
Nairobi doesnot need water transport authority bridges and water terminals
Nairobi is a inland city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
gallivant:

That's nothing to brag about, it means the Nigerian education has collapsed. People like darfay, bantudra etc are testament to that.
Tell that to Scandinavians studying in US, tell that some Europeans studying in China and India, or Japs studying in China, or better yet say that to Kenyans studying in Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
tylann:

What is jamb ? And what is the purpose of jamb ?
Read again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is Nairobi's main District (CBD) Pt. 1.

Show me such an awesome view from Lagos street and I will block my self from this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDOY56sFR1I
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:

Ghana import 200 cubic ft of gas daily from the international market and pay fully
Really? Then tell me why Ghana gas currently owed GHC750million.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pt. 2 of Nairobi's CBD..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGTc35UEVUU

Wishing Everyone A prosperous 2019.. Take care we need to reach pg 5000 by Dec next year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
tylann:
Then why are you always in the worst cities list year in year out can you explain that
Or it is just western propaganda grin
lt's just Western Propaganda, because no light like that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Read again

What is the purpose of jamb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
tylann:
Nigerians are bragging with non existent companies lying machines as always
Just like forgiveness with ministry of communication tower grin
And the 688 guy with 1 million houses the Nigerian govt builds every year grin

Let him keep deceiving you. Glo dead in Ghana. Bhuhahahaha. Ok see the numbers of subscribers Glo has in Ghana.

Oando is in Ghana.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Tell that to Scandinavians studying in US, tell that some Europeans studying in China and India, or Japs studying in China, or better yet say that to Kenyans studying in Tanzania.

And how about foreigners studying in nigeria are they any
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Really? Then tell me why Ghana gas currently owed GHC750million.
who does Ghana Gas owe ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
tylann:

And how about foreigners studying in nigeria are they any
Yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
Nigeria is not the only Gas producing country

Ghana is the highest gas consumer in this region and central Africa

Ghana consumes 1.325billion cubic meters, Nigeria more than 20billion cubic meters, third in Africa, first in sub Saharan Africa.

So tell me how Ghana consumes more gas than Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Ghana consumes 1.325billion cubic meters, Nigeria more than 20billion cubic meters, third in Africa, first in sub Saharan Africa.

So tell me how Ghana consumes more gas than Nigeria.
lt must be by per capita
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
chrisagyei:
Now lemme start with Education.Nigeria has a literacy rate of about 59% Percent in 2013 compared to Ghana's 76% same year.Over 90% of Ghanaians are in school Buh Nigeria has the world's worst statistics with more than 10 million children not in school.Worse than India,Indonesia who have more population but also developing countries with little natural resources http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3RbFXDdBw3g0HQG0fpyD0xF/why-nigerias-educational-system-is-in-crisis-and-how-to-fix-it.

Europeans made you believe reading and writing in European languages is literacy. Sorry, there are so many Nigerians that can read and write in their mother tongue or in Arabic language.

Why do you think BBC Hausa, BBC Yoruba and BBC Igbo exist? grin

Do you understand now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
jaycent:
Says by someone who's in Abuja already puahahahaha grin ok now tell me? Why are your cities looks shitty grin Charlie can you imagine, top 20 best cities in Africa. Our beautiful Accra is not on that list shocked infact Charlie our country Ghana a is mess grin no better thing in our beloved country (Ghana) grin such as:
No better road network
No railway
No better health care
No future planning
Higher poverty, yes?
Our economy are poor
We like depending on Nigerians, oh yes grin
Our entertainment are poor etc
Charlie we don't have hope in that country

We like putting blame on Nigerians grin
We're lazy and full of hatred
We don't like helping ourselves
Our country (Ghana) is dead grin

you and whoes country Ghana ?

ive only gone to Nigeria once andi have to plan on spending another week of my time there.

grin grin grin grin Ghana dey pop
who in his right sense will go to nigeria to spend the festive season there

you might be high on codaine
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
tylann:

Do you have any
of course, though I don't know there numbers, most Federal universities have provisions for foreign students.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
forgiveness:

Europeans made you believe reading and writing in European languages is literacy. Sorry, there are so many Nigerians that can read and write in their mother tongue or in Arabic language.

Why do you think BBC Hausa, BBC Yoruba and BBC Igbo exist? grin

Do you understand now?
to cater for the dumbest of your 200 million population grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
tylann:

What is the purpose of jamb
Exam you take after finishing secondary school to gain admission into higher institutions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
samsobo24:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A NIGERIANS REACTION TO YOUR IDIOTIC THINKING

uche87:
Lagos state is a land of opportunities. It is the commercial capital of Nigeria with unofficially a population of 23 million people 'hustling' to have a bite of the good fortunes of the land. Lagos has a couple of adverse sides a newcomer will have to adapt to and live with.

Below are some common features I hate about Lagos state:

(1) Traffic:

Lagos is highly populated with thousands of people plying limited road networks to work early in the morning and also returning late in the evening. There have been several cases of people spending over 5hrs in traffic merely moving from Mainland to the Island in Lagos. This poses a huge challenge in the movement of goods and services.

(2) Cost of accommodation:

Rent in Lagos is very expensive. Most landlords will only rent their houses out if you are ready to pay a 2-year rent. You go through agents who will demand a large sum of money. The 'agreement fee' at times is much enough to rent a two bedroom flat in a cheap area like Ibadan.

(3) The girls:

After the stress of working in Lagos for the day, one would need expert hands to massage all the back pains. The girls in Lagos only understand the language of your pocket and not empty promises of love. Some ladies could demand for Buhari's head for the night.

(4) The beggars:

The beggars in Lagos come in different dimensions. Someone can appear smarter and more expensive than you in Lagos and still beg you for money. They constantly stop you with pitiful stories and faces. Ignoring them sometimes has a way of affecting one's conscience especially if you are the soft type.

(5) Incessant cases of traffic robbery:

I never knew traffic robbery was real until I came to Lagos. CMS, Mile 2, Ikorodu, Orile, Iyana Oba and several other areas have high records of traffic robbers who dispose commuters of their hard-earned belongings. Towards the yuletide, Linda's blog was reporting almost two cases of traffic robbery per day.

(6) Transport cost:

In Lagos people tend to draw a scale of preference on movement. Movement to work is mandatory while others can wait except too important due to the high cost of moving around. For this reasons, most friendships are relegated to online interactions and nothing more.

(7) Congestion:

Lagos is too congested with people. The town planning system of some areas like Satellite town in Amuwo Odofin, Mushin, Okokomaiko, Ajegunle, Oyingbo etc is very poor which affects the ventilation in houses. This could frustrate a newcomer especially when the weather is sunny.

(cool Churches:

A close study of some churches in Lagos has brought me to the conclusion that some preachings are directed at the congregation's pockets. The churches are always in need of one thing or the other. The speakers psyche you up to even drop what you don't have by faith.

(9) High level of oppression by the rich:

You need to see the cars driven by some people especially on the Island part of Lagos. It takes discipline for your long-term lover to say no to such men. The desperation of joining the wealthy class could push one to destruction. These people may not even work as hard as you do or even have the same educational qualifications with you.

(10) The level of hypocrisy in Lagos is epic:

That club girl that was dancing like a possessed person at the club on a Friday night with that skimpy cloth that puts her endowments on display maybe the sister leading the praise and worship session in a church on Sunday.

Everyone takes up different characters just to bring the money home and pay bills.

- See more at: http://villagetowncrier..com/2016/01/top-10-things-that-could-make-you-hate.html#.dpuf

cc Lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
to cater for the dumbest of your 200 million population grin grin grin

Charlie! Take your time or I will disgrace you here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nollywood still on the move!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
you and whoes country Ghana ?

ive only gone to Nigeria once andi have to plan on spending another week of my time there.

grin grin grin grin Ghana dey pop
who in his right sense will go to nigeria to spend the festive season there

you might be high on codaine
Says by someone who's country is hopeless grin country that don't have one good city. Is that one a country grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.