Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,997 members, 7,886,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6334531 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
congratulation for being dumb

there is a reason why Ghan has eliminated Guinea worms

Maybe that was 2 - 5 years ago.

We are talking about a report in 2018 by an independent observers (IPC).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Is China about taking Kenya port??!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
tylann:

Kenya too has eliminated Guinea worms long ago
Has Nigeria eliminated Guinea worms
they claim to have done so

yet access to water is less than 40%
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
samsobo24:
Before Nairobi can compete with Lagos,it should learn from all this infrastructure in Lagos.

Swift Emergency management service,just call 767 or 112
Lagos state transport metropolitan Authority
World security services equipped with modern technology solution
Lagos state Rapid response squad for ameloriating traffic and other emergencies.

Lagos state DNA and forensic Laboratory for crime investigation.

Lagos state environmental sanitation corps
Lagos state neighborhood l with sport bicycles and modern vans.

Lagos state water transport authority, providing modern ferries,modern water terminal with lanes and marine police.

Nairobi needs to open all its suburbs by creating road connectivity
Nairobi needs to build world class cities from scratch.

Nairobi needs a modern light rail

There is a need to decentralize the CBD to make Nairobi more developed

There is a need to create iconic projects in every part and not the city

Lagos has three gateways to the island and is constructing a 4th mainland bridge.

Lagos is investing heavily on human capital

Lagos is investing heavily on Transport, that's why Lagos public transport is the most advanced in Africa.

Lagos keeps modernizing its infrastructure in order to keep up with the groaning population of the state.
Lagos can boast of thousands of planned cities + the ones under construction

Lagos keeps hosting Businesses, sports ,Fashion and Entertainment and even tourism in Africa.

Lagos GDP is 5th as a countrys Economy in Africa

taysermahiri mtisthe tylann RVP20183 before you tell us Nairobi is 21st century,think very well

I swear that Nairobi is below the pecking order,it has a long way to go.
It will take Nairobi decades to catch up with Lagos infrastructure

You are the biggest illiterate lagos is the second worst city in africa to live in And you are here spilling lies. Lagos is sheet see how nigerians are running to other african countries.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you and blcoChina2018 for exposing their lies, they've been here all day bragging about how they own Ghana. I have been asking them, if Ghana is so poor and Nigeria so rich, then why are they better than Nigerians in everything? Why do they rank favorably in all indices of development including:-
HDI
Life expectancy
Food security
literacy levels
Quality of education
Gini
Democracy
Infrastructure
Electricity access and reliability
Water access etc.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
forgiveness:

first of
IRC is just an unregistered prossure group that got access to the media and made a claim without facts

the facts are there for you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
forgiveness:

Stop lying grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Thank you and blcoChina2018 for exposing their lies, they've been here all day bragging about how they own Ghana. I have been asking them, if Ghana is so poor and Nigeria so rich, then why are they better than Nigerians in everything? Why do they rank favorably in all indices of development including:-
HDI
Life expectancy
Food security
literacy levels
Quality of education
Gini
Democracy
Infrastructure
Water access etc.

grin grin
sometimes
its just good to leave them to their ignorance
when they finish dubbling in their ignorance, they will go back to their poverty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Excaperx:
is China about taking Israel port of Haifa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So this glo they've bragging about has a market share of barely 1% in Ghana? These guys are clowns. grin grin grin

This is real illiteracy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
forgiveness:

Are you any better only 30% of nigeria have access to clean water

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Excaperx:

Yes they will take it next week grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
http://citifmonline.com/2018/02/26/glo-races-time-stop-revocation-license/

At the end of March 2017, the total number of mobile voice subscriptions was 35,780,667. This represents a percentage decrease of 8.80% from February 2017’s figure of 39,234,216. The total penetration rate for the month under review was 126.60%

MTN’s voice subscriptions for the period was 16,789,161 representing a percentage decrease of 17.15% from February 2017’s figure of 20,265,399. MTN’s market share for the month under review was 46.92%.

Vodafone’s mobile voice subscriptions increased from 8,428,088 as at the end of February 2017 to 8,582,387 as at the end of March 2017. This represents a percentage increase of 1.83%. Vodafone’s market share for March 2017 was 23.99%.

Tigo’s voice subscriptions decreased from 5,160,279 as at the end of February 2017 to 5,098,480 as at the end of March 2017. This indicates a percentage decrease of 1.20%. Their market share for the month under review was 14.25%.

Airtel’s voice subscriptions decreased from 4,529,315 as at the end of February 2017 to 4,500,907 as at the end of March 2017. This represents a percentage decrease of 0.63%. Their total market share for the month under review was 12.58%.

Glo’s voice subscriptions decreased from 784,283 as at the end of February 2017 to 769,621 at the end of March 2017. This reflects a percentage decrease of 1.87% for the month. Their total market share for the month under review was 2.15%.

Expresso’s voice subscriber figures decreased from 66,852 as at the end of February 2017 to 40,111 as at the end of March 2017. This represents a percentage decrease of 40.00%. Their total market share for the month under review was 0.11%.

is oando an upstream player or a downstream player ? grin grin

This is 2017 report when we are almost in 2018. Charlie, take it easy.

Glo entered Ghana's market very late yet they have gone this far.

This is 2018 data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
forgiveness:

This is 2017 report when we are almost in 2018. Charlie, take it easy.

Glo entered Ghana's market very late yet they have gone this far.

This is 2018 data.
the circles that matter are already discussing the withdrawal of the license of Glo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
NairobiWalker:

HDI
Life expectancy
Food security
literacy levels
Quality of education
Gini
Democracy
Infrastructure
Water access etc.

grin grin

I have say in ghana for a long time . Ghana is more organised than nigeria ghana is more peaceful than nigeria ghana is easier to do business them nigeria. Nigerians are illiterate big mouth empty chest. Only thick nigerians like is to hear lies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
first of
IRC is just an unregistered prossure group that got access to the media and made a claim without facts

the facts are there for you

If they are unregistered in Ghana? Why are they employing your youths? shocked

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://joblistghana.com/irc-international-water-and-sanitation-centre-recruiting-now.html&ved=2ahUKEwiwgJDzyMrfAhWEK1AKHRqfBrMQFjAGegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2IIHHazQ2GhzMPVTDCW6bX

Are you dimming IPC? Bhuhahahaha!

This is an international recognised organisation sanctioned by WHO.

As it stands, Ghana access to water is just 27% as at 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
the circles that matter are already discussing the withdrawal of the license of Glo

Nigerian banks in ghana are in big trouble nobody is banking with them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:

Did you see the logo below?

Is there any higher authority than this in Ghana?

Just accept you gave an outdated report. This is 2018/2019. Stop polluting here with false information. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
forgiveness:

If they are unregistered in Ghana? Why are they employing your youths? shocked

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://joblistghana.com/irc-international-water-and-sanitation-centre-recruiting-now.html&ved=2ahUKEwiwgJDzyMrfAhWEK1AKHRqfBrMQFjAGegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2IIHHazQ2GhzMPVTDCW6bX

Are you dimming IPC? Bhuhahahaha!

This is an international recognised organisation sanctioned by WHO.

As it stands, Ghana access to water is just 27% as at 2018.
lots of unregistered groups are formed daily
it is not a recogniced authority in Ghana
has no information to supply and distribution informations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just30:
lots of unregistered groups are formed daily
it is not a recogniced authority in Ghana
has no information to supply and distribution informations

shocked shocked grin

Your minister of water resources opened their office in Ghana.

Are you telling me your minister didn't follow due process? grin

See their Ghana website address. grin

Abi, make we end am here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigerians have started running to ghana by boats

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Excaperx:

No that's fake news,even the Chinese government itself dismissed these false claims.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
forgiveness:

shocked shocked grin

Your minister of water resources opened their office in Ghana.

Are you telling me your minister didn't follow due process? grin

See their Ghana website address. grin

Abi, make we end am here.
Brotherly I commot cap for you jare cool my hands dey up for you, brother cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
Safaricom is partially owned by South Africa company. Vodacom. Hahahaha! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
jaycent:
Brotherly I commot cap for you jare cool my hands dey up for you, brother cool

Hahahaha! Most of those Ghanians attacking Nigerians have never been to Nigeria. Even if have, they came 3 - 4 years ago.

Me Sabi Ghana problem because I have been there several times and have so so many friends. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Am happy you guys retained your culture..please open up your country for tourism an I tell ya few countries will compete against you in Africa ..of course apart from Kenya grin

Yes. I believe we haven't worked enough on tourism sector. Ethiopians must be their country ambassador where ever they go. For example me and Hati13 are trying to help people come here.

I have many ideas but I don't know whom to tell. . .

What if the Ethiopian tourism company buys airtime in different countries at least 1 minute for a week and shows videos of different Ethiopian tourist destinations??

One of the reason why many people are attracted to U.S.A is because people have access to their movies. I believe that will change many thing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Number of tech hubs in Africa 2016 Vs 2018. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Are you any better only 30% of nigeria have access to clean water

Can you comprehend? 30% of northern Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
darfay:

You guys should invest outside your country. Your banks would really dominate the Kenyan market

TRUE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
forgiveness:

Did you see the logo below?

Is there any higher authority than this in Ghana?

Just accept you gave an outdated report. This is 2018/2019. Stop polluting here with false information. Thanks.
the one i posted was even better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ibrahimanis:
Number of tech hubs in Africa 2016 Vs 2018. Imagine!

Chaiiiiiii! See as we dusted Kenya put for back. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.