Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,190 members, 7,877,419 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6319586 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
These folks do not know that Nollywood has undergone a dramatic change. The Nollywood of today is not the same one you watch on Africa Magic. Today's Nollywood films are produced with high budget and are shown in the Cinemas and not on African Magic. That is why you only see unknown Nigerian Actors on African Magic nowadays. When last did you see Ramsey Noah, Omotola, Uche Jombo on Africa Magic.
I think you guys should know something; Nigeria does not have the White man influence that many East Africans and South African countries have. The Whites did not settle in our country and they did not give us any institution of note. So whatever we did we had to start from scratch and learn the basics unlike you guys who built practically on what the whites left for you. So u didn't start from the basics.
We started something like Nollywood from the ground up as we did not have a whiteman's industry to build upon unlike you guys whose industry was built by the Whites.
We started our Fashion industry from the ground up and that is why the Only truly Indigenous African Industry is Nigeria's. We wear our own style and not the whiteman's style and that is why today our style represents African style unlike u guys who adopted the Whiteman's suit as ur basic wears.
Our Music Industry is one of Africa's only true indigenous industries. We have developed our own flows and beats which is even becoming more indigenous with the coming of flavour,Phyno,Simi,Adekunle Gold a co. Whenever I hear SA music like AKA I weep for African heritage as I don't know whether he is talking of an American or South African heritage.

The fear of the airplay of Nigerian musicians' songs is the beginning of wisdom for all these SA's Radio stations. They even discriminate against playing Nigerian songs on air, because of inferiority COMPLEX. I wonder who will dance to South Africa musicians' songs in Nigeria. South Africa's musicians are not even known by core American stars. To even imagine, featuring them in their songs will invariably make such song, a BAD MARKET. South Africans are learners. Bro let them go kiss the Atlantic sea if they are not happy.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

Up to 8 Nigerians have won Grammys. Almost anybody wins that these days.

Pls, you guys should tell me of what use is an industry that produces 1 or 2 quality movies once in a decade?
An industry that cannot captivate the entire Africa producing movies that relate with the African masses?

Most of those South African movies, (i agree they are of good quality) but they are usually produced once in a decade and they are mostly centred on South African history of Apartheid (which only Black South africans can relate with)
While Nigeria on the other hand mostly produce movies (drama styled) always with intriguing and captivating story lines which relates better with the daily family, communal and social lives of the average African! That is why we still make more sales on the continent! Just like the Telenovelas have dominated most of the world as the preferred drama series.

However, many of our producers have started diversifying and are now producing historical movies like 'Sarafina'. Checkout these Award winning movies 'Black November, 76, Oloibiri'. Other movies like 'Higher a man, The wedding party, 30 days in Atlanta' e.t.c.

You guys should leave the old nollywood movies and check out the New nollywood movies which are now making sales of millions of dollars in weeks after production and are now featuring renowned American artistes and keep on dominating the African movies awards, while South African movie producers are still waiting to gather enough money to produce another Sarafina-like movie in the next 10 years. Pls, the world has gone past your apartheid movies which come once in a decade. tongue
do you know how much time Hollywood directors take to put together a classic blockbuster,if you want quality product you are going to a lot of time on it to make sure that it satisfy the consumer,that's why SA movies always come out nothing but quality.we don't rush and we are not competing with anyone,we just do our thing

If your movies are captivating the continent then good for you but down South we don't find anything captivating about witchcraft.I really don't mean to sound rude but South African history and lifestyle is veeery much different from the rest of the continent and if anybody can't relate to who we are then tough luck

Just be honest with yourself for one,you guys just aren't creative when it comes to script writing,I mean look at half of the movies you have produced, nine out of every ten revoves around some creepy voodoo stuff and when you aren't doing that you come up with very boring movie titles like "Beyonce vs Rihanna"

Dude c'mon...

The closest you ever got to producing something worth watching was the "Baby Police" series,I thought they were lil bit funny but that was that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
GERALD710:

Last I checked, 67% of Kenyans are Bantu.So are 70% of Ugandans.
Chad is not considered to be part of Central Africa(from our point of view, it is in the West)
Last I checked ,the Azande ,a Bantu community are the third largest ethnic group in South Sudan
Most of Cameroon is Bantu, well over 80%
Somalia, which is in the Horn has Somali Bantus, as well as Swahilis and the Bajuni population which overlaps into Kenya
Pygmys form no more than 2% in any of the nations in Central Africa namely the Congo,Rwanda and the DRC, 98 TO 99%of the population is Bantu .In fact, the Congo (DRC)has only around 500,000 pygmys out of a population of well over 50 million. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies
Rwandan Pygmys are 1% of the population, known as the Twa.
In South Africa, Last I checked, 80% of the population is Black, almost all Bantu. Can you add up the population of 80% of South Africa, 90% of Namibia, All of Angola,All of Zambia,All of Zimbabwe,All of Mozambique, save for the Whites,all of Swaziland and Lesotho,95% of Tanzania,98% of DRC, 70% of Uganda, 67% of Kenya, 98% of the DRC, 99% of the Congo,All of Rwanda and Burundi, All of Gabon,all of Equatorial Guinea save for a few migrants, and over 80% of Cameroon, all from one subgroup.
And btw, last I checked,West Africans are a patchwork of different ethnic subgroups many of whom have little in common and quite often hate each other(Northern and Southern Nigeria for example.Northern and Southern Chad,Northern and Southern Mali etc)While East Central and Southern Africans do have Bantu common roots.
Bantus are recognised as the largest African subgroup on the continent. Whether I go to the Zulus of South Africa or to the Azande of South Sudan,we use the word mtu to mean a person(and apparently the word goat in Zulu and Swahili is the same too.Mbuzi)
Swahili is spoken by 200 million people in East Africa alone!! That is Kenya, Uganda,Rwanda,Burundi,South Sudan and Tanzania. It is the official language of all three nations and has also been adopted by Rwanda,Burundi and South Sudan.Luganda is NOT an official language of Uganda.It never has been.It is indeed widely spoken in Southern and Eastern Uganda but go to the North and West. It is absent.Swahili on the other hand is present in every corner of Uganda.
The 200 million people you mention, do not include the Eastern DRC who also speak Kiswahili(Joseph Kabila feels quite at home in any part of East Africa.It is also why Congolese refugees face little hostility across the region), Malawi, where there are Swahilis,Mozambique, Comoros and Part of Zambia.

Last I checked MPESA is in every country in East Central and Southern Africa except the Horn(Ethiopia due to Government monopoly, Eritrea and Somalia due to turmoil)
Ever heard of Vodacom??(Not Vodafone,Vodacom)
It offers MPESA in all the above nations except CAR and I believe Angola.Whether you go to Mozambique
http://allafrica.com/stories/201305280313.html
Lesotho
http://www.vodacom.co.ls/ls-personal/m-pesa/m-pesa
or the DRC
http://www.nation.co.ke/business/eMoney/Safaricom-MTN-partnership-Africa/1625712-2694198-yc82wo/index.html
MPESA is there.
MPESA is also found in Egypt and Romania
https://www.mobileworldlive.com/money/news-money/vodafone-to-launch-m-pesa-in-egypt-romania-report/
as well as India
https://www.mpesa.in/portal/
And Afghanistan where they use a different name(M-Paisa, generally the same meaning) but the same platform
https://www.roshan.af/en/business/m-paisa/
So MPESA has not just spread across East Africa(BTW,it is available on MTN Uganda and Rwanda as well) but has gone to even India and even Romania.
MPESA is indeed becoming a global force.

Before we do the arithmetic, to correct some wrong facts!
Cameroon is not up to 80% Bantu, stop telling lies. The Cameroon highlanders are the largest ethnic subgroup, the fulanis are the 3rd, while the Kirdis are the 4th largest. The Bantus are the 2nd and 5th largest groups (making up only about 30% of the population). I will attach the screenshot below.
Somalia is over 95% ethnic somali, the bantus are extremely small.

80% of South Africa is about 40 million
DRC and Congo republic together about 90 million (i am being generous here)
2/3 of Kenya and Uganda about 55 million people
Tanzania about 50 million
imbabwe 12 million
Botswana and Namibia 4 million
Angola and Mozambique 50 million
Zambia and Malawi 35 million
Gabon and Equatorial Guinea 4 million
Swaziland and Lesotho 4 million
1/3 of Cameroon 8 million

40+90+55+50+12+4+50+35+4+4+8 =350 million

I did not remove the pygmies of Central Africa and the whites and mixed races of Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Angola. Let us say this cancels the population of the few Bantus of Somalia and South Sudan which i did not include.

So you can see that ECOWAS still has the upper hand. Our 2014 population estimate was 350million and we grow by 10 million every year. So you see that we still have the upper hand.

Yes, Bantu may be the largest Black African sub-group, but you guys have no sense of brotherhood whatsoever, but we Ecowas have an official union.
Most Bantu people have never heard of the world Bantu or know what it means, but every west African child is taught and made to know that he is a member of ECOWAS from his/her primary school. So, we are still the strongest union in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, A nigerian daring me to post their slums haha. You guy must have guts !Here are a few. Let me know whether we can go through them one by one so that you may tell us where you live in one of these. 15 million souls in nigeria live in one of these.
1. Premium Ilaje Toilet and Bathroom. Notice where all the waste goes. grin
2. Ilaje Supermarket grin
3. Ilaje Baby
4. Shomolu

What is the Nigerian standard for slum? Pray tell us before I continue adding. You asked for it, don't call me a hater
Lol a Kenyans gat guts to jest other shire about slums, I call it hypocrisy jampark with stupidity. Kenya has the highest number of slums in the world, Nigeria only has two of its slums listed among the worstest slums in Africa while Kenya a smaller, smelly country with lesser population has eight http://www.africaranking.com/20-worst-slums-in-africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jayceon:
do you know how much time Hollywood directors take to put together a classic blockbuster,if you want quality product you are going to a lot of time on it to make sure that it satisfy the consumer,that's why SA movies always come out nothing but quality.we don't rush and we are not competing with anyone,we just do our thing

If your movies are captivating the continent then good for you but down South we don't find anything captivating about witchcraft.I really don't mean to sound rude but South African history and lifestyle is veeery much different from the rest of the continent and if anybody can't relate to who we are then tough luck

Just be honest with yourself for one,you guys just aren't creative when it comes to script writing,I mean look at half of the movies you have produced, nine out of every ten revoves around some creepy voodoo stuff and when you aren't doing that you come up with very boring movie titles like "Beyonce vs Rihanna"

Dude c'mon...

The closest you ever got to producing something worth watching was the "Baby Police" series,I thought they were lil bit funny but that was that

Lol @ Beyoncé vs Rihanna. Really? grin TBH, the only Nigerian movie I can say I enjoyed was one called Baby Oku or something like that. The rest bored me because they either had people turning into snakes, a girl that's always in tears or some women fighting over a yellowbone prince/guy. The story lines are always predictable. Hence I think they're made strictly for dummies grin Another annoying thing about them is those songs they play in their movies, not even using people with good voices.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Nigerians like to celebrate mediocrity. Captivating Africa my ass! Most of their movies revolve around witchcraft & slapstick comedy. That kind of thing gets old after a while because not everyone is illiterate & backwards. Some things should either stimulate your mind & make you think or at least inspire.
exactly!!imagine having to sit your ass on the couch torturing your precious brains and eyes with nothing but back to back voodoo movies

Do you have any idea how dull you'll feel after going though that?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

The other Nigerian States cannot meet up to Lagos unless the Nigerian government build a seaport in the other sea based states or it gives the states the power to build and control their own seaports. Lagos is the way it is for many reasons with the seaport factor being key.

AKwa Ibom, Cross river and Rivers state govts are planning on building their own sea ports (haven't u heard). They will control it themselves since they built it themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eastwalk:
Lol a Kenyans gat guts to jest other shire about slums, I call it hypocrisy jampark with stupidity. Kenya has the highest number of slums in the world, Nigeria only has two of its slums listed among the worstest slums in Africa while Kenya a smaller, smelly country with lesser population has eight http://www.africaranking.com/20-worst-slums-in-africa

That wasn't the question. The guy was implying nigerian slums do not fulfill the status of slum. It is good to follow fella
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
These folks do not know that Nollywood has undergone a dramatic change. The Nollywood of today is not the same one you watch on Africa Magic. Today's Nollywood films are produced with high budget and are shown in the Cinemas and not on African Magic. That is why you only see unknown Nigerian Actors on African Magic nowadays. When last did you see Ramsey Noah, Omotola, Uche Jombo on Africa Magic.
I think you guys should know something; Nigeria does not have the White man influence that many East Africans and South African countries have. The Whites did not settle in our country and they did not give us any institution of note. So whatever we did we had to start from scratch and learn the basics unlike you guys who built practically on what the whites left for you. So u didn't start from the basics.
We started something like Nollywood from the ground up as we did not have a whiteman's industry to build upon unlike you guys whose industry was built by the Whites.
We started our Fashion industry from the ground up and that is why the Only truly Indigenous African Industry is Nigeria's. We wear our own style and not the whiteman's style and that is why today our style represents African style unlike u guys who adopted the Whiteman's suit as ur basic wears.
Our Music Industry is one of Africa's only true indigenous industries. We have developed our own flows and beats which is even becoming more indigenous with the coming of flavour,Phyno,Simi,Adekunle Gold a co. Whenever I hear SA music like AKA I weep for African heritage as I don't know whether he is talking of an American or South African heritage.

Exactly my brother!

I know Nigeria still has a lot of work to do, but sometimes i look at the progress we have made and still making and i hold my head up high. Southern Africa countries had the whites while East African countries had the Indians who set their foundation for them for development.
We Nigerians on the other hand started building our country from the scratch! The british looted us and gave us a large country with nothing to hold on to.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jayceon:
Mr Bones

Director:Gray Hofmeyr (South African)
Written by Leon Shuster (South African) and he also stars in the movie with two Americans as guest stars (Faizon Love and David Ramsey) .whether it sits well with you or not I don't care.Mr Bones is purely South African production

I might have exaggerated when I counted Lion King but the others are southy

Yes of course. White and imperialist south Africans who started building a nation 100 years before Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

Exactly my brother!

I know Nigeria still has a lot of work to do, but sometimes i look at the progress we have made and still making and i hold my head up high. Southern Africa countries had the whites while East African countries had the Indians who set their foundation for them for development.
We Nigerians on the other hand started building our country from the scratch! The british looted us and gave us a large country with nothing to hold on to.

Your country is breaking up into pieces. Are you watching news lately? Nigerias kids are so malnourished, you just want to look away from the Tv.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ Beyoncé vs Rihanna. Really? grin TBH, the only Nigerian movie I can say I enjoyed was one called Baby Oku or something like that. The rest bored me because they either had people turning into snakes, a girl that's always in tears or some women fighting over a yellowbone prince/guy. The story lines are always predictable. Hence I think they're made strictly for dummies grin Another annoying thing about them is those songs they play in their movies, not even using people with good voices.
yup! Same story line in 100 different movies

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jayceon:

Dude c'mon...

so how is ur history different from other African countries history, is it d fact that d whites used u guys as slaves and took over ur own land , hmmmm I don't see how different it is from other countries in Africa . d only difference is that d whites are still doing wat they did to u in d past but they are duin it more economically

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes of course. White and imperialist south Africans who started building a nation 100 years before Nigerians.

I thought you guys had empires long before Europeans came? Now you are presenting yourselves as underdogs undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

Exactly my brother!

Another useless and very false nigerian type lie: that the only development you see in other parts of africa is down to non native (read euro/asian) africans. Very sad lie. Repeating it over and over again line a broken record, doesn't make it true.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
LAGOS

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, A nigerian daring me to post their slums haha. You guy must have guts !Here are a few. Let me know whether we can go through them one by one so that you may tell us where you live in one of these. 15 million souls in nigeria live in one of these.
1. Premium Ilaje Toilet and Bathroom. Notice where all the waste goes. grin
2. Ilaje Supermarket grin
3. Ilaje Baby
4. Shomolu

What is the Nigerian standard for slum? Pray tell us before I continue adding. You asked for it, don't call me a hater

You do not know how to cite a fact!
Look at my screenshots below and learn!

Can you see that for every of my screenshot of Kenyan slums below, there is a Kenyan name attached to it? Kibera, Mathare e t c
I want to see the internet citations to whatever Nigerian slums you produce, their names and locations. Don't just pull any pic from your ass and post here.

That last picture is Makoko (on water), we all know that is the only real slum in Lagos and most of it has been demolished. So, pls cite other locations!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

you are out of touch

Where you not given 60 years to expand the infrastructure laid for you by the Brits? The one you started shïtting on as soon as they packed for Europe?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
LAGOS-AFRICANS LARGEST CITY

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is that all for Lagos? Can we compare your Lagos with Nairobi and see who dwarfs who?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
ABUJA-AFRICANS FASTEST GROWING CITY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jayceon:

Dude c'mon...

No wonder you talk like this. You are still in the dark ages. All the movies you are calling are decade old movies which i didn't even watch.
This is 2017, watch our 2015, 2016, and 2017 movies which are making millions of dollars weekly through cinemas and come back and comment!
You hardly find such on AfricaMagic (except AfricaMagic showcase).

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

You do not know how to cite a fact!
Look at my screenshots below and learn!

Can you see that for every of my screenshot of Kenyan slums below, there is a Kenyan name attached to it? Kibera, Mathare e t c
I want to see the internet citations to whatever Nigerian slums you produce, their names and locations. Don't just pull any pic from your ass and post here.

That last picture is Makoko (on water), we all know that is the only real slum in Lagos and most of it has been demolished. So, pls cite other locations!

I don't want to waste more time with a dumb guy.

http://deedeesblog.com/my-amazing-ilaje-story-life-in-lagos-slum/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
so how is ur history different from other African countries history, is it d fact that d whites used u guys as slaves and took over ur own land , hmmmm I don't see how different it is from other countries in Africa . d only difference is that d whites are still doing wat they did to u in d past but they are duin it more economically
and your country is ran by remote control from Europe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

No wonder you talk like this. You are still in the dark ages. All the movies you are calling are decade old movies which i didn't even watch.
This is 2017, watch our 2015, 2016, and 2017 movies which are making millions of dollars weekly through cinemas and come back and comment!
You hardly find such on AfricaMagic (except AfricaMagic showcase).
i'll stick to my M-Net movie Channels thank you!! I will watch nothing else

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Eastwalk(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Is that all for Lagos? Can we compare your Lagos with Nairobi and see who dwarfs who?
Lagos with Nairobi, hmmmm no sense undecided

1.Africans second best city by PMC (only second to joburg)

2.Africa most expensive city

3.Africans third city with highest number of richest folks

4.Africa top city of all time

THATS LAGOS

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayserMahiri:
guy shut up and stop calling Nairobi abeg, Lagos and Nairobi are not on d same level. Lagos is light years away from Nairobi in everytin. were they joking wen they sed Lagos is one of d fastest growing cities in d world ,or wen they sed Lagos is d powerhouse of Africa . guy come on now stop comparing Nairobi to Lagos ,its very insulting . there's no city in Africa like Lagos . so please compare Nairobi to borno(boko haram territory loooolll) their GDP is even higher than Kenya's own looolll

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jayceon:
exactly!!imagine having to sit your ass on the couch torturing your precious brains and eyes with nothing but back to back voodoo movies

Do you have any idea how dull you'll feel after going though that?
ZarZar.

Nigeria has different movie Sub- industries in one country just like India that has Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and many more sub- industries in one.
You cannot use Tamil movies to judge Hindi movies, that would be ignorance on your own path.

In Nigeria, we have the Epic movie sub industry, the urban movie sub industry, the yoruba, hausa, igbo and many other language sub industries.
Our modern urban movies do not depict witchcraft. Those are our epic and traditional movies and old movies. Even i don't watch those kind of movies you are talking of!
Those are not the kind of movies shown in cinemas that make millions of dollars in weeks.

Your ignorance to know the (modern urban Nigerian movies featuring American actors, winning all the African movie awards and making millions of dollars in weeks through cinemas) is your own problem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Your country is breaking up into pieces. Are you watching news lately? Nigerias kids are so malnourished, you just want to look away from the Tv.

Really? Yet we are still making progress and dominating the continent. Face the millions of your people in slums first.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jayceon:
and your country is ran by remote control from Europe
looooll nobody controls Nigeria , Nigeria is like d most independent African country . Americans have been trying to control Nigeria but they can't , we are too wise and stubborn for them to handle unlike south African that can be easily fooled and manipulated by white people . anytin they tell u guys to do , u guys do it without hesitation. I'm sure they are d ones that told u to start killing nigerians loopplll

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nowenuse:
ZarZar.

Nigeria has different movie Sub- industries in one country just like India that has Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and many more sub- industries in one.
You cannot use Tamil movies to judge Hindi movies, that would be ignorance on your own path.

In Nigeria, we have the Epic movie sub industry, the urban movie sub industry, the yoruba, hausa, igbo and many other language sub industries.
Our modern urban movies do not depict witchcraft. Those are our epic and traditional movies and old movies. Even i don't watch those kind of movies you are talking of!
Those are not the kind of movies shown in cinemas that make millions of dollars in weeks.

Your ignorance to know the (modern urban Nigerian movies featuring American actors, winning all the African movie awards and making millions of dollars in weeks through cinemas) is your own problem.

Kikikiki. I'm not a Nigerian so IDK the difference. I judge them based on what I see. All samey in my eyes whether Hausa or blah blah blah. So the only good movies you have feature "American actors"? Which American actors?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Muafrika2:

I thought you guys had empires long before Europeans came? Now you are presenting yourselves as underdogs undecided

Yes, but our empires were destroyed by the colonialists and our artefacts and other precious commodities lloted to Europe.
Benin kingdom for instance was razed down to the ground because the british could not believe that Black Africans could build empires. They wanted the world to see that Africans were uncivilized lots in order to justify their colonialism of the continent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 36 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.