Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,890 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337106 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yeah grin

anza grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Kazikazi aka Kumamoto grin grin grin grin grin

You feed us indeed.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I told you to stop talking about Engineering wee fundi wa majiko.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wallahi mi siwezi kubali kuitwa kumamoto grin
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Look ghana is the fastest developing country in africa ghana has overtaken india in development when do u think ghana gets the money from from your oil money in nigeria , ghana own your oil and ghana only you. I am the only nigerian left on this trade which is a true patriot of nigeria. I will keep on here telling the truth about nigeria I have nothing to hide I have open hands for everybody to see. I have single handedly taking this trend to the promised land

Oh shut up you nigeria poser, you have been exposed......
How about you try harder when constructing a lie ....you are not talking to babies.....stupid thing claiming to be a nigerian......is this ghana newest approach to argue ....
Pls come up with something better cause this one sucks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Who doesn't build super highways in this day n age?

But anyway have u tried again to build sigiri bridge? Last time I checked it collapsed. Learn how to build bridges then I will engage u

Pls keep it up ....I am so screen shoting in these horrible nightmare.....thanks for exposing them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It sounds like a lot of fun. Do you also take part in the festivities or do you prefer to "unwind"?
Yeah we do a lot of things on our Independent day! Well some prefer to unwind!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
vaxx:
Aliu mahama stadium Tamale nothern region Ghana..... Ghana at 62, some people collapsed due to the excessive sun light......

Ghana looks so dull bro embarassed Dont allow your country to copy the dullness of Naija. You should look lively and full of life. Its normal for some force members to collapse due to the heat (from the sun) while others collapse due to heavy gear in colder countries.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
jaycent:
Yeah we do a lot of things on our Independent day! Well some prefer to unwind!

I meant you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
PetroDollax:
Kwasia, there is a report that Shitnigeria is the next Venezuela grin and you are talking nonsense grin

Brain-dead fool grin suffering and smiling grin The level of poverty and insanity in Shitnigeria is mind-boggling grin glorifying, worshipping poverty grin grin Fuckeduppedness cool

Guy you dry.....your post is scanty this time. ....perhaps you forgot to include Bokogeria, 170 million Nigerians living in poverty, 99% of Nigerians are mad, Nigeria jagajaga.....stupid idiot I waiting to learn more of your boring CATCH PHRASE

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
jaycent:
When it comes to dance. In Africa, Nigeria is the number one follow by Ghanaians! Go and ask?

What are you smoking? Nigerian bodies arent made for dance. You are too bulky only thing you can do is Zanku. Where were your good dancers when the Kenyan group WAPI-WAPI won the Malta Guinness Street Dance Pan African Championships in Ghana? Even the Ghanaians gave our group a standing ovation. When it comes to dance in Africa (I mean professional dance angry ) Kenya only gets competition from SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
samorobo:

You just insulted nigeria. ....you should have showed them mansion estates in enugu to compete with first and be trashed by the standard of mansions that are derived in enugu estate
Hahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
TayserMahri:

What are you smoking? Nigerian bodies arent made for dance. You are too bulky only thing you can do is Zanku. Where were your good dancers when the Kenyan group WAPI-WAPI won the Malta Guinness Street Dance Pan African Championships in Ghana? Even the Ghanaians gave our group a standing ovation. When it comes to dance in Africa (I mean professional dance angry ) Kenya only gets competition from SA.
See this mumu. Keep fooling yourself! Ghana and Nigeria are the best when it comes to dance. You can't even beat Ghana not to talk of Nigeria. Which mumu zanku. Is zanku a dance! You're sick grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ daggering. Well, we're not shy when it comes to sex, that's for sure.
Cape Town actually is the murder capital due to gangsterism.

What do you mean you haven't checked in a while? It's not like you grew taller in between the last time you got measured & now undecided

I've noticed that, most Southern African countries dont have sex taboo as much as the rest of Africa. You mean Capetown has more murders than Joburg I must have grown since the last time judging by my D length. It has grown a lot grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
samorobo:

Pls forgive them for they are STUPID
OK fine.Since you sincerely asked Tz to forgive kiberans, we have forgiven them! We won't close the border post so that they can keep on receiving food supplies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'm just saying...
Kazikazi:
OK fine.Since you sincerely asked Tz to forgive kiberans, we have forgiven them! We won't close the border post so that they can keep on receiving food supplies

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I meant you.
Yeah I do!
What about SA?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jonraid:
Wallahi mi siwezi kubali kuitwa kumamoto grin

hiyo jina ni international grin NairobiWalker ako sawa aendelee vivo hivo kupiga kazimoto stick
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
TayserMahri:

Ugandans are also great dancers. Can we see Kenyan dance moves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin
TayserMahri:

hiyo jina ni international grin NairobiWalker ako sawa aendelee vivo hivo kupiga kazimoto stick
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
samorobo:

Pls keep it up ....I am so screen shoting in these horrible nightmare.....thanks for exposing them
Their president have made it clear....
Forget about those fake indexes...The dudes are starving!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
jaycent:
See this mumu. Keep fooling yourself! Ghana and Nigeria are the best when it comes to dance. You can't even beat Ghana not to talk of Nigeria. Which mumu zanku. Is zanku a dance! You're sick grin

All you do is Zanku. Even Ghanaians dance better than you with their Azonto. Stop attaching your shitty dances to Ghana's. Ghana is way above. I've seen many videos online and they do classic stuff not naija zuku dance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
TayserMahri:

I've noticed that, most Southern African countries dont have sex taboo as much as the rest of Africa. You mean Capetown has more murders than Joburg I must have grown since the last time judging by my D length. It has grown a lot grin

Yes, Cape Town is more dangerous. They even have metal detectors in most of their schools because of violent attacks.

LMFAO. Whatevers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
jaycent:
Yeah I do!
What about SA?

Music concerts etc, but most people prefer to stay at home, braai & get drunk.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
TayserMahri:

Ghana looks so dull bro embarassed Dont allow your country to copy the dullness of Naija. You should look lively and full of life. Its normal for some force members to collapse due to the heat (from the sun) while others collapse due to heavy gear in colder countries.
You said it look dull? Hohohohoho..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
jaycent:
Hakane ai grin
Kai fa.
ko 'zo' ban Sani bagrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
TayserMahri:

That is nothern part of Ghana and that is expected... i think i disagree with force member collapsing, force member are supposed to be rugged more than averaged civilians. well, the northern sun is very much harsh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Even the UK imports food? We import to cover our deficits,it doesn't pass through the boarder for free,we pay for it!
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
So you are selling food to others while most Tanzanians go hungry!
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jonraid:
Even the UK imports food? We import to cover our deficits,it doesn't pass through the boarder for free,we pay for it!
The bottom line is you are food insufficient. Most fellows can't afford to buy imported food.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jonraid:
So you are selling food to others while most Tanzanians go hungry!
You think we are stupid to sell it all?
Most of us in Tz do farming..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's the other way round.I know Tanzanians who would rather sell to Kenya than their home Tz hoping to get the much stronger Kenyan shilling in exchange.The returns you usually get is good.Most Kenyans find products from EAC cheaper because of our stronger shilling!
Kazikazi:
The bottom line is you are food insufficient. Most fellows can't afford to buy imported food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.