Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309762 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Question, Can South Africa be envious of Angola? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or can Algeria be envious of Mali

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Question, Can South Africa be envious of Angola? cheesy cheesy cheesy

LMFAO lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Thievery is what they use as the facemask but the real reason is, they are scared of Kenyans outmaneuvering them in their own country. Most investors in Tanzania prefer Kenyans for top management jobs, most private schools hire Kenyan teachers - they're scared of being outcompeted.

I see. Thanks again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...

I think I'll stay out of this one. I really thought it was just pettiness & online trawling.

Alright
It is deeper than that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

undecided
A president of a country waking up
Calling other nation's citizens thieves
That is profiling it can lead to attacks on kenyans in tz

I get your point but what I'm asking is, is there a grain of truth to it? Because most stereotypes are often true to a much less exaggerated extent. Just curious. No offence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
PolymathDave:

God forbid!
You do not know what you are saying. Nigeria already recovered from recession 2 years ago, right now, our government is focusing on diversifying our economy and boosting our agriculture.
Oil doesn't last but agriculture does.
Do you know that all Nigeria needs to remain at the top can be done with just agriculture, Nigeria has the potential to literally farm for the whole of Africa and we would still have fertile land.

As for power we have already started increasing the amount of power that will be generated to our homes.
And for universities, schools and markets. The government is going to be using off-grid power(Solar energy) to power them.

Your government is just lying to you nigeria has lost 300 commercial farms to ghana in the last five years nigeria has lost 27% of his industries to ghana which is equivalent to 480 industries left to ghana in 3 years. No government is just telling you light that their desi fine into agriculture why the reality they are densified into building other countries and developing other countries while you were low in poverty. All the zimbabwean farmers and south african farmers including indian farmers which came to nigeria have all left to other west african countries. I was just reading an article the last commercial farmer at one of nigeria's biggest universities has just packed out to ghana. Where he has invested tens of millions of us dollar. Those nigeria sound like a normal country where do only commercial farmer at a university parks out to ghana. Now that university does not even have one commercial farmer left. Buhari's plan and the fulanis plan of ruling nigeria is make the people die of hunger and poverty just look at the north of nigeria there is nothing there now the south east south west and south south are going the same way poverty all over. The government which you believe is taking billions of your us dollar to build other african countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
PissedYagami:

Kenyans dont care about you develop, our northern neighbours, Ethiopia are doing very well and you will never see kenyans and ethiopians insulting each other. But you tanzanians are always bitter for some reason. Like you for example, you always trash talk kenya and all your kenyan related posts are negative. I dont know why you guys are like that tbh
The reason why Ethiopians don't get any of your madness is they have never given you space! You don't have Kenyan newspapers in Addis, they have blocked you.But in Tz we gave you too big space,you are just bringing out a poo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Just30:
Dagombas

Apparently the Dagomba used to be hired to impregnate Ashanti Royals. Why was that so?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Mara that's a brush cut mos tongue lol
I will never go for a chiskop

Most pics were taken from a long angle so they become even less clear when I zoom them in.

this is how I keep it.

I saw that. Nice one. Don't remember the last time I had my hands on a bald head grin You should let me touch your head like a pastor to jog my memory tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
It's leadership induced. Nyerere was anti-kenyan because we rejected his communist ideology. He took his tiff with Kenyatta so hard eventually EAC collapsed and Kenya & TZ border was closed for years. Mwinyi-Mkapa-Kikwete had no serious issues with kenya - just the usual national interest. Mwinyi & Mkapa restarted EAC with Moi & Museveni - and EAC integration was moving full speed until the current slowpoke Magufuli came into the scene.

Their current president is so anti-Kenyan - and what is basically remaining for him to top Nyerere - is to collapse EAC (he has stone-walled it) and close the border.

You can imagine Kenya-Uganda trade nows is 1.2 billion dollars - with Uganda in 2018 for firs time enjoying a positive trade balance. TZ -Kenya trade under Magufuli has dropped from 600M dollars to 180m dollars per annum and failing. I also checked communication - voice & sms calls btw Kenya & TZ - it is dead - the hostility against kenya is so much - what remains basically is for TZ to close their border. Last year when Kenya had drought and there was maize shortage - TZ banned export of Maize. They found natural gas but they would rather sell it to anybody but Kenya.

Kenya and TZ are suppose to be very close and friendly. Closer than Uganda because of Kiswahili but their MYOPIC leadership has basically turned brothers and sisters into enemies. Rivalry is okay but Magufuli TZ is basically a Kenya enemy like Alshabab.

I am not sure why Magufuli hate kenya - he tends to be a little child in emotions - but maybe because he feels his friend Raila was rigged and kenya did support his opponent (LOWASSA) - because he is Maasai.

TZ & Kenya are basically about done. If Magufuli stays another few more years - I see even border at some point getting barricaded.

NairobiWalker:

Well, mostly it's online but one thing I can assure you, you'll have a very hard time maneuvering or living in Tanzania if you say you're Kenyan. There's some sort of profiling of Kenyans down there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin grin

Kamenyamaza siku hizi. Kalikua kanadhani kametuweza sana kitambo.

kafala grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I get your point but what I'm asking is, is there a grain of truth to it? Because most stereotypes are often true to a much less exaggerated extent. Just curious. No offence.

Kenyans are businessmen in tz as simple as that

Tanzanians are wizards and beggars in Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do you know what each colour on our flag symbolizes?

Personally, I think it's simple mindedness to focus just on the "looks", when you don't even know what story it is telling or trying to tell. Perhaps we'd appreciate these things more if we went deeper than the aesthetics.

I wouldn't change anything about the South African flag. It represents exactly who we are, THE RAINBOW NATION. Not only are we diverse in terms of racial makeup as a country, but some of us are the product of a colourful past. That is why in the Xhosa culture you'll find people with English & Afrikaans surnames.

You can read more on that here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.geni.com/projects/Shipwrecked-Castaways-on-the-SA-Coast/15917&ved=2ahUKEwiWnK_Rse_gAhUjonEKHRVWAGYQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1Pl9t-Tyha4rNoaGAIzVoO&cshid=1551939674871

Let me explain the colours of the zimbabwean flag. green stands for agriculture. Yellow stands for mineral wealth. Black stand for black majority population. Red stands for the people which were killed during the liberation struggle and their sacrifice to free zimbabwe. White stands for peace and prosperity. The star and the bird is the great zimbabwe emblem from great zimbabwe. These are what the colour of the zimbabwean flag mean.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

Kenyans are businessmen in tz as simple as that

Tanzanians are wizards and beggars in Kenya

LMFAO. OK smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
The reason why Ethiopians don't get any of your madness is they have never given you space! You don't have Kenyan newspapers in Addis, they have blocked you.But in Tz we gave you too big space,you are just bringing out a poo

What about international news? You accuse us of writing international articles by Reuters and the likes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Let me explain the colours of the zimbabwean flag. green stands for agriculture. Yellow stands for mineral wealth. Black stand for black majority population. Red stands for the people which were killed during the liberation struggle and their sacrifice to free zimbabwe. White stands for peace and prosperity. The star and the bird is the great zimbabwe emblem from great zimbabwe. These are what the colour of the zimbabwean flag mean.

Thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

Ghana looks so dull bro embarassed Dont allow your country to copy the dullness of Naija. You should look lively and full of life. Its normal for some force members to collapse due to the heat (from the sun) while others collapse due to heavy gear in colder countries.

Hahahaha! Ghana is dull. Is that what you are saying? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

What's Nigeria's beef with Ghana, other than the jollof?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:

Was it one way or two way? Did you give us space while we denied you or did we give you an equal reciprocal space but you were too uncompetitive? In fact you denied us space. But the little we got we exploited it ruthlessly. Btw, our media writes bad news about you because your media is too afraid of the dictator.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

What about international news? You accuse us of writing international articles by Reuters and the likes.
Did I spoke about Reuters? Stop lying,you can do better than that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
rvp2018:
It's leadership induced. Nyerere was anti-kenyan because we rejected his communist ideology. He took his tiff with Kenyatta so hard eventually EAC collapsed and Kenya & TZ border was closed for years. Mwinyi-Mkapa-Kikwete had no serious issues with kenya - just the usual national interest. Mwinyi & Mkapa restarted EAC with Moi & Museveni - and EAC integration was moving full speed until the current slowpoke Magufuli came into the scene.

Their current president is so anti-Kenyan - and what is basically remaining for him to top Nyerere - is to collapse EAC (he has stone-walled it) and close the border.

You can imagine Kenya-Uganda trade nows is 1.2 billion dollars - with Uganda in 2018 for firs time enjoying a positive trade balance. TZ -Kenya trade under Magufuli has dropped from 600M dollars to 180m dollars per annum and failing. I also checked communication - voice & sms calls btw Kenya & TZ - it is dead - the hostility against kenya is so much - what remains basically is for TZ to close their border. Last year when Kenya had drought and there was maize shortage - TZ banned export of Maize. They found natural gas but they would rather sell it to anybody but Kenya.

Kenya and TZ are suppose to be very close and friendly. Closer than Uganda because of Kiswahili but their MYOPIC leadership has basically turned brothers and sisters into enemies. Rivalry is okay but Magufuli TZ is basically a Kenya enemy like Alshabab.

I am not sure why Magufuli hate kenya - he tends to be a little child in emotions - but maybe because he feels his friend Raila was rigged and kenya did support his opponent (LOWASSA) - because he is Maasai.

TZ & Kenya are basically about done. If Magufuli stays another few more years - I see even border at some point getting barricaded.

Do they have term limits in Tz. because Magufuli needs to be removed.

Luckily Ethiopia and Eritrea are warming up we can tap into that newfound opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Yes just like yours truly Nigeria grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Did I spoke about Reuters? Stop lying,you can do better than that

The very first days you came here you were ranting how Kenyans write bad international news about you. Did you forget?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
PolymathDave:

These Fulani people sef, I don't know why they are so wayward and aggressive, even these cattle rearing isn't that sustainable.
Why can't they just use their sense to take up farming, trade or something that is reasonable and even all these Fulani herdsmen they are mostly working for big men because how will these moneyless thugs get their money in the first place.

The real truth is there type of islam the type of islam which they preach is a few rich and majority majority poor. So what goes on the majority are turned into slaves and illiterates wide a few which own the cattles are masters. That is what they are now doing in south-west nigeria and middle belt nigeria turning the people into slaves and illiterate so that the people can worship them. But it will get to a point when it will backfire look at syria somalia yemen the same thing happened in all of these countries when the illiterate become extremely too many they turn against one another slaughtering themselves like chickens.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's south Africa's beef with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

What are you smoking? Nigerian bodies arent made for dance. You are too bulky only thing you can do is Zanku. Where were your good dancers when the Kenyan group WAPI-WAPI won the Malta Guinness Street Dance Pan African Championships in Ghana? Even the Ghanaians gave our group a standing ovation. When it comes to dance in Africa (I mean professional dance angry ) Kenya only gets competition from SA.

Really? How many times have your WAPI WAPI won the competition? Just once and you no wan mo we hear word. grin

Your oga Nigeria has won the same competition three to four times after beating Kenya and other countries. grin

MGSDA: X-FELLAZ RULES AFRICA

Filed in Entertainment by furtune

•X-Fellaz
Having conquered all at the national level, X- Fellaz, the Nigerian winners of the third season of Malta Guinness Street Dance Africa (MGSDA) competition, which made its debut in 2008, wowed the audience at the recently held third Pan African Malta Guinness Street Dance Africa competition grand finale, in Ghana.

The crew competed against High Spirits from Ghana, Sisko from Kenya, Extreme Fusion from Cameroun and Best Friends from Tanzania, who also danced their very best in one of the keenly contested competitions ever witnessed on the continent.

At the competition, the Nigerian champions showed loads of energy, vitality, goodness and fun, capped with their highly creative dance choreographic steps. At the end of the competition, Nigerian X- Fellaz, beat all the other contestants from Africa to clinch the exalted number one position – The Malta Guinness Street Dance Pan African Champion.

Excited X-Fellaz’s equally took dancing a step further as they danced to the Malta Guinness ‘Top of the World’ on Olumo rock in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The dance to the Malta Guinness “Top of The World” in Abeokuta was at the crest of the famous Olumo rock where the entire landscape of Abeokuta town could be viewed. It was indeed a ‘Top of the World’ experience for the multi-talented dancers.

Malta Guinness has equally promised to bring to its adorable consumers, all the action from the Pan African Championship. To see X-Fellaz’s unique journey to the top of the world, tune in to a six-part reality series that will showcase all the behind the scenes drama, training and challenges of this year’s Pan-African Championships from November to December 11, 2010, at 11pm every Saturday on NTA network stations.

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/mgsda-x-fellaz-rules-africa/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No beef at all. Both countries are best of friends in West Africa. They can die for each other. Forget about the banter. Na just to catch fun and tease each other. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The same as the rest of the world. It's the drugs & the scams. Plus they're rowdy & filthy. They've turned places like Pretoria-west, Sunnyside etc into garbage tips. Many communities want them out of their neighborhoods because of the above.

Kick them out quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yes just like yours truly Nigeria grin

I see. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The same as the rest of the world. It's the drugs & the scams. Plus they're rowdy & filthy. They've turned places like Pretoria-west, Sunnyside etc into garbage tips. Many communities want them out of their neighborhoods because of the above.

I don't believe all are into drugs and scams. There are many successful ones doing legit business.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

The very first days you came here you were ranting how Kenyans write bad international news about you. Did you forget?
Yes I spoke that! But I never said about Reuters or BBC.
I am talking about Kenyan news media which has international audience like 'The east African'.
But I don't cry much about it, I know there are enough bad guys who can do what Tz is incapable of doing. Here we have a bad boy in the region Aka Somalia who hits you where it hurts most....in your tourism.
So all your lies of having mount Kilimanjaro in Kenya,you lied internationally of having Olduvai gorge, you lied we collapsed the east Afr community, you lied about us being lazy and uneducated, you lied everything just to make Kenya appear great.

We let the karma do the dirt job! Here is Somalia Aka bad boy does all the punishing. I don't know what will your media do to Somalia!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.