Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309713 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaycent:
God bless you very much... But go to ghanaweb and see the hatred they have for Nigeria/Nigerians grin

90% of their topic there is about Nigeria? And we don't talk bad about their country on Nairaland? Let them show us five pages about Nigerians talking bad about thier country and I will show 20 of ghanaweb talking bad about Nigeria/Nigerians grin grin

Please ghanaians do not hate you as much just take a trip to some southern african countries that's when you shall know what hate is about if you go to some of their buildings and they know you are a i nigeria they will tell you to sit on the floor even if the cheers are empty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Kick them out quickly.
Are you a Zimbabweans?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
OK fine.Since you sincerely asked Tz to forgive kiberans, we have forgiven them! We won't close the border post so that they can keep on receiving food supplies

Hahahaha!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Are you a Zimbabweans?

No way. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Their president have made it clear....
Forget about those fake indexes...The dudes are starving!

This is 2019 report. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

I don't believe all are into drugs and scams. There are many successful ones doing legit business.

But many are, which spoils it for the few good ones. Nigerians are lawless abeg. Personally, I have never met one that does anything "legit ".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But many are, which spoils it for the few good ones. Nigerians are lawless abeg. Personally, I have never met one that does anything "legit ".

How do you know they don't do anything legit? You can only know if you yourself are not doing something legit.

There's this saying...'it is a thief that knows the footstep of his counterparts' Don't get me wrong ooo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

This is 2019 report. shocked shocked shocked

Kenya is food insecure so what undecided
Tanzania is more food insecure than despite having massive arable land
Nigeria is northeast region is under UN food program
What are happy about ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

All you do is Zanku. Even Ghanaians dance better than you with their Azonto. Stop attaching your shitty dances to Ghana's. Ghana is way above. I've seen many videos online and they do classic stuff not naija zuku dance.

Look up and speak no more of this matter because it has been settled, Nigeria are the undisputable African champions. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

I see. grin

Nigeria is so dull like a rogue state grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

Kenya is food insecure so what undecided
Tanzania is more food insecure than despite having massive arable land
Nigeria is northeast region is under UN food program
What are happy about ?

Show me where UN is feeding the whole Northeast. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

Nigeria is so dull like a rogue state grin

Nigeria is Kenya's father. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Really? How many times have your WAPI WAPI won the competition? Just once and you no wan mo we hear word. grin

Your oga Nigeria has won the same competition three to four times after beating Kenya and other countries. grin

MGSDA: X-FELLAZ RULES AFRICA

Filed in Entertainment by furtune

•X-Fellaz
Having conquered all at the national level, X- Fellaz, the Nigerian winners of the third season of Malta Guinness Street Dance Africa (MGSDA) competition, which made its debut in 2008, wowed the audience at the recently held third Pan African Malta Guinness Street Dance Africa competition grand finale, in Ghana.

The crew competed against High Spirits from Ghana, Sisko from Kenya, Extreme Fusion from Cameroun and Best Friends from Tanzania, who also danced their very best in one of the keenly contested competitions ever witnessed on the continent.

At the competition, the Nigerian champions showed loads of energy, vitality, goodness and fun, capped with their highly creative dance choreographic steps. At the end of the competition, Nigerian X- Fellaz, beat all the other contestants from Africa to clinch the exalted number one position – The Malta Guinness Street Dance Pan African Champion.

Excited X-Fellaz’s equally took dancing a step further as they danced to the Malta Guinness ‘Top of the World’ on Olumo rock in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The dance to the Malta Guinness “Top of The World” in Abeokuta was at the crest of the famous Olumo rock where the entire landscape of Abeokuta town could be viewed. It was indeed a ‘Top of the World’ experience for the multi-talented dancers.

Malta Guinness has equally promised to bring to its adorable consumers, all the action from the Pan African Championship. To see X-Fellaz’s unique journey to the top of the world, tune in to a six-part reality series that will showcase all the behind the scenes drama, training and challenges of this year’s Pan-African Championships from November to December 11, 2010, at 11pm every Saturday on NTA network stations.

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/mgsda-x-fellaz-rules-africa/

abegi am too lazy this afternoon I can only do one liners.

I will be beck! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
tylann:

Kenyans are businessmen in tz as simple as that

Tanzanians are wizards and beggars in Kenya
Are you talking about these businessmen?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The same as the rest of the world. It's the drugs & the scams. Plus they're rowdy & filthy. They've turned places like Pretoria-west, Sunnyside etc into garbage tips. Many communities want them out of their neighborhoods because of the above.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.iol.co.za/pretoria-news/brothels-raided-drugs-seized-during-intensive-clean-up-in-pretoria-13048213&ved=2ahUKEwiG0bWAjvDgAhXE2OAKHUSXAeUQFjAFegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2fe92NlPIY0Sn-2zfiQte5&cshid=1551964542206

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1803721/pretoria-west-clean-up/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiG0bWAjvDgAhXE2OAKHUSXAeUQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3ZItqKrInDlS4FyI2i3qL7&ampcf=1&cshid=1551964605176

Okay i have seen that i agree with you
In east Africa every nation has beef with another
Uganda and Rwanda don't get along
Burundi and Rwanda don't get along
Kenya and Tanzania fuckduppedness
Recently kenya vs Somalia .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaycent:
They don't know how developed Nigeria is? They think we're in 2011. Most people in Nigeria don't even care about nepa. Because they have solar energy to power it. We're focusing on agriculture this days. I use to watch them on TVC news!

I love the way you fool yourself and deceive yourself see what is happening in nigerian agriculture total collapse

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Kenya shares nothing common with Nigeria
Even trade is very minimal btwn kenya and Nigeria
So you mean nothing to us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes I spoke that! But I never said about Reuters or BBC.
I am talking about Kenyan news media which has international audience like 'The east African'.

Fair enough!

But I don't cry much about it, I know there are enough bad guys who can do what Tz is incapable of doing. Here we have a bad boy in the region Aka Somalia who hits you where it hurts most....in your tourism.
So all your lies of having mount Kilimanjaro in Kenya,you lied internationally of having Olduvai gorge, you lied we collapsed the east Afr community, you lied about us being lazy and uneducated, you lied everything just to make Kenya appear great.

We let the karma do the dirt job! Here is Somalia Aka bad boy does all the punishing. I don't know what will your media do to Somalia!

So you consider Somalia as Kenya's punishment from God? I almost agree! When you see our bad side and whine over it, dont forget to also see our very good side. We accommodate millions of Somalis, Congolese, Burundians, Sudanese, Ethiopians and many others. We are overall very welcoming and accommodating people. Thats why you will never hear us deporting well-meaning refugees. We have a soul which you communists lack. At least you're not complaining of any denied opportunities from us. Because we never did.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Show me where UN is feeding the whole Northeast. grin
Abeg leave that lizard make him find one place sit down grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
People in nigeria are really really suffering suffering has gone to the next level

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kazikazi:
Are you talking about these businessmen?

Nairobiwalker will post a video of Tanzanian kids eating dogsh1t because your govt denied them food aid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Look up and speak no more of this matter because it has been settled, Nigeria are the undisputable African champions. grin

Says who? grin grin We should have one African competition one of these days and see who's the don grin You wouldnt beat us grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, sorry to hear about that. That's actually one of the reasons I stopped going to parties, you never know how it'll end or what to expect. I was almost sexually assaulted at a party once by a guy I didn't even know. It went from casual conversation to him half-carrying me to his house, which was next door to the house where the party was at. It was a scary experience, one that I won't forget too soon.

South Africa dey fear me die. Their men ain't men enough. Just want free toll.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

You dey mind that gindi Maria grin

Even Ghana sef, Dem no fit for dance not to talk of Nigeria grin

Dem dey call zanku and shaku skaku grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Kenya is your papa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

Says who? grin grin We should have one African competition one of these days and see who's the don grin You wouldnt beat us grin
What are you guys even dancing grin
Can you even beat Ghana for dance grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PolymathDave(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
PetroDollax:
Oh just sharaaap cool abi poverty don blind your eyes that you can’t see? cool you mudder fuggerz spend half of your time in this Godforsaken forum, or whatever you call the crap, talking about Ghana and other countries and other people, on things that are not even remotely linked to your sh1thole zoo country cool

Then when people from other countries mentioned respond, you claim this is a Shitnigeria forum. Let me tell you and get this into your stvpid head. The only reason you see me on nairaland is because you foolish people are talking about Ghana and Ghanaians! If nobody talks about Ghana and Ghanaians, you won’t see me here! What will I be doing on a shitty crappy forum like this where all you read is bad and terrible news? shocked

I don’t give a fvck about your poverty and hunger in that dustbin country. But I give a fvck when you mention my country and my people. Even you Nigerians, who come from a country where the level of poverty and insanity is mind boggling, claim to love your sh1thole country cool. How much me a Ghanaian, a citizen of a progressive,forward-looking country? Fuckeduppedness grin

Bruh, I can assure you, we Nigerians don't give a f*ck about Ghanaians.
Yes negative comments where made about Ghana in this thread but was it not because you Ghanaians where saying shit about our country?

Now send me links of any other nairaland topics that is spreading hate against Ghana.

I can't even take you seriously sef, because of the large abundance of hate in your comment.

I even thought Ghanaians where the only people in this continent that were fond off us and actually cooperate with each other on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaycent:
What are you guys even dancing grin
Can you even beat Ghana for dance grin

Can you beat Ghana?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaycent:
You dey mind that gindi Maria grin

Even Ghana sef, Dem no fit for dance not to talk of Nigeria grin

Dem dey call zanku and shaku skaku grin

the only time you danced was when thugs beat your ass up grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
TayserMahri:

Can you beat Ghana?
They know Nigeria very well Na grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PolymathDave(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Your government is just lying to you nigeria has lost 300 commercial farms to ghana in the last five years nigeria has lost 27% of his industries to ghana which is equivalent to 480 industries left to ghana in 3 years. No government is just telling you light that their desi fine into agriculture why the reality they are densified into building other countries and developing other countries while you were low in poverty. All the zimbabwean farmers and south african farmers including indian farmers which came to nigeria have all left to other west african countries. I was just reading an article the last commercial farmer at one of nigeria's biggest universities has just packed out to ghana. Where he has invested tens of millions of us dollar. Those nigeria sound like a normal country where do only commercial farmer at a university parks out to ghana. Now that university does not even have one commercial farmer left. Buhari's plan and the fulanis plan of ruling nigeria is make the people die of hunger and poverty just look at the north of nigeria there is nothing there now the south east south west and south south are going the same way poverty all over. The government which you believe is taking billions of your us dollar to build other african countries

Despite our recession, despite all the negativity of our country. We are still ahead of you Ghanaians.
We still have industries that are way larger than what your country people have produced.
Nigeria is producing billionaires both make and female.

The fulani's plan to rule Nigeria will fail, they only have influence in the north, now they want to start spreading their influence to the middle belt but the state governments have started taking actions against these Fulani herdsmen unlike your country that is even giving land to these thugs.
Let me tell you, giving land to those thugs will is a BIG mistake, they won't stop here, eventually they will seek to spread their religion and gain influence in your country and will do anything possible to takeover your country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
jaycent:
They know Nigeria very well Na grin grin

You can't beat Ghana with zuku dance abegi. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.