Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309429 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
jaycent:
Kukuma kill me grin grin
ya want me to call SuperIgbo1 heh..just be quiet ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

there are niggas who run at night...end of story..kapish grin

Are you one of them? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I can't be the only one scared of her own shadow this night. Muahahaha.

Okay
I will tell you the horror of night runners grin
Don't try me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Are you one of them? grin

grin grin grin grin..ok that almost killed me...
No am scared of darkness mon amour

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
vaxx:
And i am asking you. do you failed to acknowledge how obasonjo strategic planning end up your madness and how your god (ojukwu ) run between his legs to ivory coast while leaving your ancestors to die like fowl.

A man who lost 1400 men in one hour is not a good military strategist. I wonder which backwater institution in Northern Nigeria produced your dumbass.

If Obasanjo was a good military strategist as you claim, he'd not had lost an entire brigade in one hour while, he ran with bullets stuck in his arse, looooooool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Argue with Sanusi, who said northerners are extremely poor folks not me.

And, I'm all about Igbo land not regions. These regions were created by cowardly Obasanjo to balkanize Igbo land. I'm not from the SE but I'm proudly Igbo.

And also, forget about these "oursleves" gibberish. An average Igbo man hates Nigeria. Conduct a referendum and, see if one Igbo would want to remain in your cowjockey-controlled shytehole.
Bro not all igbos hate Nigeria? I'm also an Igbo person. We're fighting for peace and not for Biafra? Please you need to stop this chest beating? Because all tribes are contributing in Nigeria. Remember, Yorubas and igbos are best friends now. Anything they do, they do it together eg. Movies, football, music, business etc

Please stop this tribalism of a thing because you're a Nigerian no matter what you do or say about this country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
jaycent:
Bro not all igbos hate Nigeria? I'm also an Igbo person. We're fighting for peace and not for Biafra? Please you need to stop this chest beating? Because all tribes are contributing in Nigeria. Remember, Yorubas and igbos are best friends now. Anything they do, they do it together eg. Movies, football, music, business etc

Please stop this tribalism of a thing because you're a Nigerian no matter what you do or say about this country?

O le onye I wu? My Igbo is not so good. I wasn't born in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, less than 10 *hides* Topic closed tongue

grin grin

Shy gal. Zero is also less than 10. Theoretically you could still be a virgin. GOODNESS! Gimme the honor! tongue

Hmmm...
Anyway, do you have things like zombies in Kenya? One lady told me a very strange story today. I'm still shaken. She went to her village for a funeral last week. She said something so strange happened while some teenage boys were sent to collect firewood in the forest. Allegedly, they found a strangely-dressed man, with huge unkempt hair & long nails. He saw them, tried to run away, but they caught up with him & took him with them back to the village. She said everyone was scared & they summoned their chief over there, to come try solve the mystery of the weird stranger. Upon questioning, he told them that he lives in a cave deep in the forest & was sent on an errand but got disoriented along the way. She says he told the chief that he works as some "bouncer" of sorts for the cave community. According to his story, the people who live there are known to be dead by their families, but in reality they're kept captive in the cave. None can escape because apparently "they" have done something to them, to keep them compliant & remain in a zombified state. The hair at the back of my neck stood. I wish I haven't heard the story because now I'm a little jumpy tongue

havent heard zombie stories in Kenya. mtis can bring you up to speed on that grin he knows wat I mean grin That story is interesting... but unbelievable to folks like myself. My brain doesnt work that way!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Okay
I will tell you the horror of night runners grin
Don't try me

Save it for the morning. I really want to know. But I'm afraid I may turn into a prayer warrior if I overdose on this Nollywood type shit grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

we have night runners..they run at night stack naked.. grin grin
but serious there are things that cant be explained...so many stories you even got scared..

I knew you'd comment bro grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin grin..ok that almost killed me...
No am scared of darkness mon amour

You are? LMFAO. What else? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the new cs duuh .. grin

waat broh didnt know grin

kwani yule msee wa vioja mahakamani grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

A man who lost 1400 men in one hour is not a good military strategist. I wonder which backwater institution in Northern Nigeria produced your dumbass.

If Obasanjo was a good military strategist as you claim, he'd not had lost an entire brigade in one hour while, he ran with bullets stuck in his arse, looooooool.
You are so daft. his strategical planning was still the result of you being part of Nigeria today.

If your god ojuukwu was clever by half.he will not run between his leg while leaving your ancestors he promised a better life to die like wall gecko.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Unaishi wapi smiley

i dont care too much about some of these things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
jaycent:
Kukuma kill me grin grin

kuma go kill you bro grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Kuchoma one cool

si uwe unachoma ukitoa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Muahahaha.

some of these things are too funny. how is that? Muahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

I knew you'd comment bro grin
Serious msee some of ths stuff are not fake..even today i know dudes who communicate with guys ya cant see..true story.. whole family talking to guys you cant see ..it creepy man..iknow sometimes you think am kinda fighting science but am all 100% scienty but there is tech beyond what we posses currently..Hizi story na wakambodia sio za uongo msee...just try one of those kitui ladies an ya definitely going to die or get stack which will result to your death if ya dont pay cash.. grin grin msee please try it so we can confirm .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

George magoha new cs of education
He looks more deadly than matiangi

acha msee I don even know the guy or seen him. Last time I checked the news was a guy from western getting sacked by UK and Rao telling Ruto he's the thief telling us who the thief is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
vaxx:
You are so daft. his strategical planning was still the result of you being part of Nigeria today.

If your god ojuukwu was clever by half.he will not run between his leg while leaving your ancestors he promised a better life to die like wall gecko.

You're a stark illiterate.

Ojuwku was Obasanjo's superior in the army. In 1967, Ojukwu was a Lt. Col while, Obasanjo was a captain. During Dimka's coup before it was crushed by Brigadier Danjuma, Obasanjo, Murtala Mohammed's second-in-command hid himself safely under his bed.

He never came out of the barracks until, he confirmed from his mother that the coup had been crushed. This is a man Yorubas idolize, loooooool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

waat broh didnt know grin

kwani yule msee wa vioja mahakamani grin
wt hell ...even kbc ilitangaza msee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Serious msee some of ths stuff are not fake..even today i know dudes who communicate with guys ya cant see..true story.. whole family talking to guys you cant see ..it creepy man..iknow sometimes you think am kinda fighting science but am all 100% scienty but there is tech beyond what we posses currently..Hizi story na wakambodia sio za uongo msee...just try one of those kitui ladies an ya definitely going to die or get stack which will result to your death if ya dont pay cash.. grin grin msee please try it so we can confirm .. grin

huh msee I dont want to try that stuff grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

acha msee I don even know the guy or seen him. Last time I checked the news was a guy from western getting sacked by UK and Rao telling Ruto he's the thief telling us who the thief is.
Amina yuko sports docket msee...newsflash
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

wt hell ...even kbc ilitangaza msee

Good to know!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Amina yuko sports docket msee...newsflash

hiyo ni mchezo angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

huh msee I dont want to try that stuff grin
ya chickening out now..just try it but before that just prepare a will or something grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin

Shy gal. Zero is also less than 10. Theoretically you could still be a virgin. GOODNESS! Gimme the honor! tongue

havent heard zombie stories in Kenya. mtis can bring you up to speed with that grin he knows wat I mean grin That story is interesting... but unbelievable to folks like myself. My brain doesnt work that way!

LMFAO. No comment.

Well, I'm also not gullible but if this world has good then there's definitely evil.

My cousin had this friend that he went to school with. One morning on their way to school, the friend was hit by a taxi & it dragged him until he was, basically, covered by his own intestines like a meatball. He was buried etc. But soon after his passing, my cousin started hearing knocks on his window at night. However, when he looked outside, there're was noone there. This continued for some time, until one day the guy actually showed himself. He asked him for cigarettes. Initially, my cousin was frightened, but as time went on, he started leaving cigarettes on his window seal at night.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

ya chickening out now..just try it but before that just prepare a will or something grin

ok we stop grin wateva happens happens grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
TayserMahri:

hiyo ni mchezo angry

grin ok that was funny ..ati ni mchezo juu amina ni cs wamichezo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jaycent, you can't even reply in Igbo and, you want me to believe you?

This brings us back to the fact that, Igbos hate Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. No comment.

Well, I'm also not gullible but if this world has good then there's definitely evil.

My cousin had this friend that he went to school with. One morning on their way to school, the friend was hit by a taxi & it dragged him until he was, basically, covered by his own intestines like a meatball. He was buried etc. But soon after his passing, my cousin started hearing knocks on his window at night. However, when he looked outside, there're was noone there. This continued for some time, until one day the guy actually showed himself. He asked him for cigarettes. Initially, my cousin was frightened, but as time went on, he started leaving cigarettes on his window seal at night.

And you are cocksure, (or should I say p*ssysure for a missus grin) the guy wasnt hallucinating? angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin ok that was funny ..ati ni mchezo juu amina ni cs wamichezo

ah msee just kiddin but I didnt know that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.