Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6326443 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:13am On Mar 10, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Mooron, France never declared any official support for Biafra while, Britian officially declared support for Nigeria. The British parliament met all the time to discuss the ways to crush Biafra and, keep her fossil oil in good hands.

This was the reason Dr. Akanu Ibiam renounced and returned to the Queen of England, the three insignias of knighthood that both she and her father, King George VI, had earlier conferred on the esteemed missionary physician for services to church and state.

And actually, your opinion is irrelevant. I just wanted to hear you cry. Igbos will produce the governor of Lagos by 2023. That's one of the benefits of One-Nigeria. The only thing that would stop the Igbos, is if Nigeria breaks up before 2023.
buffoon, france was interested in biafra because of the oil. and despite their logistic and military support, ojuukwu lost with his underfeed army..

let me educate you as usual.

France was selling his old world war equipment to biafra like B-26 fighter jets, Alouette helicopters, and also sending pilots from France. well, learn from your ancestors who is Biafra’s Envoy to France,"" Ralph Uwaeche"" that claim that the helicopters had been purchases made by the Eastern Nigerian Regional Government from France for civilian purposes well before the war.

when nigeria army blockaded the igbo land and force it into economic submission. France was sending in weapons; old World War 1 planes with the serial numbers scratched off, and caches of weapons.As Biafra was blockaded, all the supplies were airlifted into Cote D’Ivoire so it would seem like France was restocking its former colony’s armoury as part of their bilateral agreements. From there, they found their way into Biafra. or don't you really know why ojuukwu end up choosing cote d voire when he run from the war front?

Even Biafra had created the Biafran Historical Research Centre in Paris.

Lagos producing igbos governor is a sign of true federalism and progressive impact of the Yoruba . i don't see why you are unneccasry happy about this development even though the reality seems impossible. the federal system of Nigeria support it to happen and Yoruba the progressive society are willing to welcome it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Your man is pissed at me for pummeling you, forgetting we all share the same country, loooooool.
Lol. you were stalk right behind the ass . i did share the same country with mofo like you. i am not denying that. yet i still share another home with some progressive people elsewhere.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 1:19am On Mar 10, 2019
vaxx:
not yet mr illiterate . even with France support of biafra, ojuukwu and his untrained and underfeed army still lost.

Even the so called MASSOB or IPOB are failling now.to offer a united front with which to present their case in a way deemed legal, their war lord failed on the battle field and they themselves are now failing intellectually. .

check out the recent Catalan referendum. it is such a prime example of one path which Eastern Nigeria would have pressured the government to act. By conducting a howbeit, illegal vote count, they would have effectively placed a number on the amount wanting separation.

But until the IPOB provides, that majority indeed wants separation The Government’s stance would still remains; and your illiterate mofo will forever be viewed as a rebels to the peace of the country.

Asking me if an igbo will become a lagos state governor is a stupid question. Yoruba people are progressive. They are the most civilized tribe of Nigeria. giving your brethren an opportunity to rule lagos administrative position is not an issue but a collective will of federalism which Yoruba play a major role. even an Hausa can rule lagos.
finally some who has sense,i must confess u are smart.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Who's "we"? Thought you said you're a Yoruba undecided

Yes I was born in yoruba land but I stayed in southern africa countries for more than 28 years. Before moving on to portugal. That is why I said we have a lot in common. From the age of 3 years old I schooled in some of your neighbours countries when I was 11 years old I went to south africa. I schooled at messina. Limpopo and also did my secondary in gauteng. But don't forget in south africa there is no secondary school its one system up teal university. I do not want to tell people on this forum which country I stayed in for most of my life. That's why you can see I am completely different from the nigerian mentality also nigerian children which are born in ghana are different from the nigerian mentality

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2019
vaxx:
This arrant nonsense is completely out of logic that is why i am not giving concern.in Nigeria, the only tribe that can robb shoulder to shouder with Ghanians when it comes to education are the Yoruba. not yeebos.

using rolls royce as a standard of achievement shows how poor you are intellectually and mentioning Lincoln as if it is Harvard or oxford is also an example of madness.

As a yoruba tell you the truth the problem with yoruba eazy eazy life laziness party and they don't want to move forward.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 10, 2019
vaxx:
i have intellectually defeat you. even your fellow yeebos back off, your stupidity is too alarming. and the yoruba simply pass by, you don't worth the time.

i did this to enlighten the Kenyan and South Africans the major difference among the major Nigeria tribe. now they have the average understanding.

i am not going to educate you about GHANAIAN academic achievement.

Go back and developed your backwards republic, stop disgracing Nigeria at home and abroad . your fellow sister is there in ACCRA hawking her pussy for a daily living, your fellow brother is there under circle bridge in Ghana selling pirated phones and fake electronic.

Please don't argue with that guy too much and keep the culture down you might be banned buy the mob. You have to try to keep the tribalism down. Because some of these nigerians will set you up 2 be band

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 10, 2019
samorobo:

Your are pure fool 100%.....are you saying that me watching buhari and the president of Germany sign an agreement deal is delusional. ......do you think the president of Germany would come down to nigeria just to delude nigerians ......you say we can't afford cars with our currency yet we have the highest automobile consumption in africa...
As for the currency the buhari's govt is working with CBN to make naira to #100=$1.....and even if they don't the whole of west Africa will soon be united with a new currency called the "ECO" from the word Ecowas

I want to ask you a question are you even alive or dead. Because your brain does not seem to be functioning. In 1999 when africa was pushing plans for a single currency around year 2000 and above who killed the plan wasn't it that useless obasanjo and also mugabe. Which killed the african single currency. If it wasn't for this stupid two idiots the hole africa will had had a single currency all the british colonies in the commonwealth we have had a single currency. obasanjo as he is hard to sabotage the plan. You are totally confused when nigeria cannot sign ecomog free trade. When nigeria cannot sign african free trade. Them nigeria is going to do ecomog single currency. You are totally dreaming because in reality the nigerian government survives by oppressing the people anything good for nigeria the government will not pass it it anything bad for nigeria the government is quick to sign that is how they stay in power.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2019
TayserMahri:

Forget all that. All that matters is that Ednited gets happy. I miss you a lot these days when you dont show up. I sob sometimes grin We need to talk about the good stuff only angry

hehe

I am ready for only good stuffs now. Okay grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 10, 2019
samorobo:

No its is your very existence that is stark illiterate. ..lol...
It is obvious that ignorance is the lifeblood of your existence, but don't worry o will educate you.......

By the way why did you choose to ignore my previous that clearly stated that Unilever is a British dutch company (globally recognised ) or are you trying to claim that ghanians own Unilever you stark illiterate. .....
Whatever you say unilever's in nigeria has shut down. And moved his operation to ghana the same thing with dunlop nigeria and michelin nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Vaxx, these are the things built by yoroober IQ.

Darn, innovations! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thats gore
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:
The truth behind Kenya"s puesudo glammer. Kenya unraveled.
I suppose Somalia looks like Denmark??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2019
TayserMahri:

acha msee I don even know the guy or seen him. Last time I checked the news was a guy from western getting sacked by UK and Rao telling Ruto he's the thief telling us who the thief is.

I also don't watch news but i get standard news update on my phone
Unaweza kuwa umezubaa na ruto tayari asha grab ploti yenu cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2019
TayserMahri:

si uwe unachoma ukitoa grin

Hapo cjakuget cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2019
TayserMahri:

waat broh didnt know grin

kwani yule msee wa vioja mahakamani grin

The former knec chairman
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2019
chrisagyei:
JJ was a necessary evil.Two former military heads of states and one current military head of state were publicly tried,found guilty and executed publicly by firing squad.Corrupt Generals,ministers,accountants,executives government officials were all tried by the public who agreed to their public execution.Some were assassinated,blood was all over on the streets on that faithful day which is on the 4th of June,1979.A rebirth of a nation and beginning of the 5th Republic.The people shouted,Jerry(JJ),LET THE BLOOD FLOW!All the business owners and corrupt military government appointees run in all directions for their lives,the streets were jubilants.A revolution has occured by A junior military officer.Ft Lt. Jerry John Rawlings,JJ for short.The people called him Junior Jesus,others called him Jerry Boom!,we all loved him and still do.He stepped on some foots and touched lots of nerves which is normal,a national reconciliation council was set up by President Kufour and an indemnity clause was placed on the revolution in the preparation of the 1992 constitution and all is settled now.It was a three steps back,hundreds steps forward for Ghana.Those who criticized are now enjoying the fruit of the revolution.
of course , Yes, many Ghanaians chanted in support of Rawlings during the Revolution, but looking back, if only Ghanaians knew what they know now. The June 4th has FAILED to achieve its intended objective of uprooting corruption and sanitising our polity as the very cadres and the Rawlingses themselves became more neck deep in corruption, sleaze and political fraud. There's nothing to celebrate about June 4th. Where did Rawlings school his children? Were they educated in the same roofless JSS/SSS classrooms as many Ghanaians? Many Ghanaian businessmen/entrepreneurs were killed for being too 'wealthy and successful' but today, we have Konadu owning the Nsawam cannery, we've Rawlings himself as one of the richest African leaders living life of opulence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2019
310MW
We going green in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Kenya is increasingly frustrated by activities of its neighbours so it's seeking markets elsewhere

https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Kenya-eyes-wider-Horn-of-Africa-market/2560-5016952-view-asAMP-rgplhjz/index.html.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2019
vaxx:
Lol. you were stalk right behind the ass . i did share the same country with mofo like you. i am not denying that. yet i still share another home with some progressive people elsewhere.

Your one and only home is Oshogbo. Be proud of that. Looool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Your one and only home is Oshogbo. Be proud of that. Looool.

stupid mofo . Go check the history of oshogbo indigine and people of iragbiji in osun state and their relationship with cote de voire and Ghana. well, i am not expecting you to know more. ignorance is your middle name.

Idiot mofo, i am proud indigine of oshogbo. i have repeated it in many of my thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2019
The east African community should disband

This union will never work

https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/2560-5016702-view-asAMP-lqecipz/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2019
chrisagyei:
You see your useless country in shambles.Very soon you will be like Sudan and South Sudan both in tatters.Your country will be destroyed from within.Your people hate Nigeria to the core and there's nothing you can do to save your darling cursed Nigeria.You never said thank you to Ghana in the 1966 Aburi Peace Accord.We can create 1000 Nnamdi Kanus and watch Nigeria crumble from within.Upon all your 1 million problems including your world poverty capital headquarters tag you still have the Biafras banging on the door for emancipation and your people will leave together with the oil then Nigeria will be on fire.Everyone,Pray for Nigeria.Your enemies are within and you're here attacking Ghana and Kenya.Hypocrites!!Remember Nnamdi Kanu escaped to Ghana for cover till he was seen in Israel.Comedy country.Curse you "Lord Lugard for creating this mess of humanity called a country".
Do you have a country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2019
vaxx:
buffoon, france was interested in biafra because of the oil. and despite their logistic and military support, ojuukwu lost with his underfeed army..

let me educate you as usual.

France was selling his old world war equipment to biafra like B-26 fighter jets, Alouette helicopters, and also sending pilots from France. well, learn from your ancestors who is Biafra’s Envoy to France,"" Ralph Uwaeche"" that claim that the helicopters had been purchases made by the Eastern Nigerian Regional Government from France for civilian purposes well before the war.

when nigeria army blockaded the igbo land and force it into economic submission. France was sending in weapons; old World War 1 planes with the serial numbers scratched off, and caches of weapons.As Biafra was blockaded, all the supplies were airlifted into Cote D’Ivoire so it would seem like France was restocking its former colony’s armoury as part of their bilateral agreements. From there, they found their way into Biafra. or don't you really know why ojuukwu end up choosing cote d voire when he run from the war front?

Even Biafra had created the Biafran Historical Research Centre in Paris.

Lagos producing igbos governor is a sign of true federalism and progressive impact of the Yoruba . i don't see why you are unneccasry happy about this development even though the reality seems impossible. the federal system of Nigeria support it to happen and Yoruba the progressive society are willing to welcome it.

I don't know where you're pulling these facts from? Biafran "babies" were brought in from Switzerland.

France did send in some things but, France didn't officially declare support for Biafra. Heck, unlike France, Britain was discussing tactics with the Nigerian army. Harold Wilson was always in Lagos. Charles de Gaulle was never in Biafra. France was playing a hide and seek game - "if you can regain your oil wells and your country succeeds, fine"

French highest supplies came in 1969, when the midwest army captured the some Italian and Lebanese nationals at Kwale oil wells. That triggered Rome and Italy to send plenty relief materials and, negotiate with Biafra.

Portugal airlifted in arms and ammunitions as relief materials into Biafra. Nigeria, soon realized that and, began to shoot that the helicopters carrying relief materials. A Red Cross helicopter was shot and brought down by the Nigerian forces.

Benjamin Adekunle made an infamous statement, "I don't want to see the Red cross or other international organizations giving one piece of meat to one Ibo, we will shoot at everything g standing and, everything moving".

I think the ICJ needs tor try Nigeria for the atrocities they committed in Biafra. Watch this short vid and see one of the many atrocities the Nigerian army committed against the people of Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQwpVXLZss&t=4s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2019
^^^^^

That was Nigerian soldiers complaining about what the Biafran army did to them at the fronts then, they began to vent their frustrations and anger on innocent people.

The cowardly Nigerian army has been killing innocent people since 1967.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I don't know where you're pulling these facts from? Biafran "babies" were brought in from Switzerland.

France did send in some things but, France didn't officially declare support for Biafra. Heck, unlike France, Britain was discussing tactics with the Nigerian army. Harold Wilson was always in Lagos. Charles de Gaulle was never in Biafra. France was playing a hide and seek game - "if you can regain your oil wells and your country succeeds, fine"

French highest supplies came in 1969, when the midwest army captured the some Italian and Lebanese nationals at Kwale oil wells. That triggered Rome and Italy to send plenty relief materials and, negotiate with Biafra.

Portugal airlifted in arms and ammunitions as relief materials into Biafra. Nigeria, soon realized that and, began to shoot that the helicopters carrying relief materials. A Red Cross helicopter was shot and brought down by the Nigerian forces.

Benjamin Adekunle made an infamous statement, "I don't want to see Red cross or other international organizations giving one person of meat to one Ibo, we will shoot at everything g standing and, everything moving".

I think the ICJ needs tor try Nigeria for the atrocities they committed in Biafra. This short vid and see one of the many atrocities the Nigerian army committed in Biafra.

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=lieutenant+macaulay+lamurde

i think nigeria educational system need to introduce biafra history in classes. some of you guys that are mostly affected suck in it.

France, Gabon, Tanzania and Ivory Coast were the countries that openly backed Biafra

The reason why France supported Biafra during its breakaway struggles was becuse of oil. there is CIA report on it. if you want i may send the link here.

sure , United kingdom and Russia supported Nigeria army.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2019
vaxx:

i think nigeria need to introduce biafra history in classes. some of you guys that are mostly affected suck in it.

France, Gabon, Tanzania and Ivory Coast were the countries that openly backed Biafra

The reason why France supported Biafra during its breakaway struggles was becuse of oil. tbere is CIA report on it. if you want i may send the link here.

sure , United kingdom and Russia supported Nigeria army.

Nigeria will never know peace for the innocent people they killed cos of fossil oil.

First, your president is such a demented cowjockey, loooool. Boko haram is helping us finish the deal. Northerners keep dying everyday. We will keep funding terrorist groups to bring down Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I want to ask you a question are you even alive or dead. Because your brain does not seem to be functioning. In 1999 when africa was pushing plans for a single currency around year 2000 and above who killed the plan wasn't it that useless obasanjo and also mugabe. Which killed the african single currency. If it wasn't for this stupid two idiots the hole africa will had had a single currency all the british colonies in the commonwealth we have had a single currency. obasanjo as he is hard to sabotage the plan. You are totally confused when nigeria cannot sign ecomog free trade. When nigeria cannot sign african free trade. Them nigeria is going to do ecomog single currency. You are totally dreaming because in reality the nigerian government survives by oppressing the people anything good for nigeria the government will not pass it it anything bad for nigeria the government is quick to sign that is how they stay in power.
motherfucker so u want us to sign dat stupid ecomog free trade so u can turn Nigeria into a dumping site
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2019
vaxx:
of course , Yes, many Ghanaians chanted in support of Rawlings during the Revolution, but looking back, if only Ghanaians knew what they know now. The June 4th has FAILED to achieve its intended objective of uprooting corruption and sanitising our polity as the very cadres and the Rawlingses themselves became more neck deep in corruption, sleaze and political fraud. There's nothing to celebrate about June 4th. Where did Rawlings school his children? Were they educated in the same roofless JSS/SSS classrooms as many Ghanaians? Many Ghanaian businessmen/entrepreneurs were killed for being too 'wealthy and successful' but today, we have Konadu owning the Nsawam cannery, we've Rawlings himself as one of the richest African leaders living life of opulence.
So far as it brought sanity to the system and the fear of God into the leaders.Just like the French revolution in which the French royal family and aristocrats were executed publicly for being too corrupt and bringing too much poverty,the later leaders became intoxicated with power and wealth like how they formally pointed fingers and now France is back to one giant Capitalist society with a huge aristocrat society and huge low income society.That's what George Owell used as a replica to write his famous novel,"The Animal Farm" and the revolt of the animals against their human masters buh later the leaders fell intoxicated with power and wealth.The same happened to the Chinese revolution by Chairman Mao,the Great Communist Leader and founder of the Communist party of China.He killed and chased out all the perceived wealthy families tagging them as corrupt and owning huge properties.Buh now look at how China is centered more towards Capitalism with lots of billionaires and millions of millionnaires.Just look at the Ali Baba founder Jack Mao who is a huge positive respected figure and billionaire even under the same Communists Party governance.Buh it still made these communities more progressive and less corrupt.Ghana was in total chaos with no sense of direction in the 80s.It was coup after coup whereby those thug leaders raped the country and left it to die.JJ brought much sanity and laid the foundation for the 5th republic which is growing stronger and stronger.Corruption can't be eliminated even in Norway buh the fact that our biggest scandal is Woyome who took a false judgement debt of 25 million euros and is now commanded by the supreme court to pay every single penny even when his own government was in power in a over 50 billion dollar economy should tell you we have really improved.The other corruption charges are more of rumours and little values like stolen cars,appointees building unseen mansions and drinking of tea worth 1 million cedis by a committee.Tatsutsikata,Dan Abodakpe and Abuga Pele were jailed for simply causing financial loss to the state for being negligent and not for stealing.Let posterity judge JJ perceived U-turn buh am a staunch NPP Ashanti man buh everyone respects and love JJ's revolution
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2019
PissedYagami:
I suppose Somalia looks like Denmark??
lol this shit ix deep,why naw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Nigeria will never know peace for the innocent people they killed cos of fossil oil.

First, your president is such a demented cowjockey, loooool. Boko haram is helping us finish the deal. Northerners keep dying everyday. We will keep funding terrorist groups to bring down Nigeria.
siztar is like ur brain is doing overheating or is ur pussy lacking oil ni,wat kind of shit ic diz are u not a Nigerian again why saying Nigeria won't know peace,and if all those Fulani herdsmen start killing u now u guys will be ranting and screaming & beating chest everywhere.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2019
stormwarrior:
siztar is like ur brain is doing overheating or is ur pussy lacking oil ni,wat kind of shit ic diz are u not a not a Nigerian again why saying Nigeria won't know peace,and if all those Fulani herdsmen start killing u now u guys will be ranting and screaming & beating chest everywhere.

Clown, fulani herdsman have been killing people in SW. Heck, they kidnapped Olu Falae after, burning down his farm. What did your amala and ewedu women organization, OPC do? Loooool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2019
forgiveness:

Who told you this is a mall?

Can you compare this with your ekuke store? grin

1. I didn't ask for a mall, I asked for a retail outlet. You don't have any, that's why you want to cause a confusion by bringing mall into it.

2. That Kiosk is all you got? Please post us another branch of it. Here is another branch of Tuskys. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.