Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305067 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

You compare yourselves to us ALL THE DAMN TIME. Any list where SA leads, someone here will bitch & moan. Think about that next time you start one of your cóck measuring contests with your elders, lad grin South Africa didn't build itself! South Africans built South Africa, which doesn't excuse you for your lack of progress in that department. You're not some new set of humans on this planet. You were here too. So what's your excuse? Because even before the arrival of whites in this country, South Africa was already established according to history records.

LMFAO @ being more mentally & intellectually developed. Coulda fooled me! So how come you brainiacs are still lagging behind in almost everything? Put your (non-existing) thinking hats & get to work then instead of making baseless claims.
correction! white people built south Africa not lazy black south Africans . without whites southafrica wud have been worse than Sudan. established stop lying to ursef .

and please aunty zar zar just name one aspect that Nigeria is lagging behind. looooooolll we are not making baseless claims ,Nigeria has achieved a lot for Africa, I know one ode will quote me and start typing rubbish.

u guys don't travel , that's y black south Africans lack knowledge and experience , they just sit down and wait for white people to develop their country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm certain people here don't know what infrastructure is or the reality in South Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
At least In Kenya and S.A. you can differentiate btwn aslum and a proper housing estate. honestly from from aerial view you can't say thesame for Nigerian Cities...

Guys keep saying Kenya is full of slums should make Google their friend and check where the myth came from... Nairobi with a population of 4m pple has aslum population of 0.5m ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
May I ask , if a black government builds roads, maintains old ones, builds new airports, New stadiums for major sporting events, hospitals in disadvantaged areas, builds universities, schools etc .who would you attribute that to?

See man, I don't want to go into heated dick-measuring contests as it does not make my life or my country's situation better but when I see you SA guys bragging about SA and how developed as compared to Nce the background of both countries I get upset. A black SA guy does not have the bragging rights to compare SA with Naija cos most of ur achievements were done and are still been done by the whites. Have you not seen how your country is now falling behind to the extent that SA which was decades ahead of Nigeria just in 1994 on par with Nigeria in some respects?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
May I ask , if a black government builds roads, maintains old ones, builds new airports, New stadiums for major sporting events, hospitals in disadvantaged areas, builds universities, schools etc .who would you attribute that to?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
correction! white people built south Africa not lazy black south Africans . without whites southafrica wud have been worse than Sudan. established stop lying to ursef .

and please aunty zar zar just name one aspect that Nigeria is lagging behind. looooooolll we are not making baseless claims ,Nigeria has achieved a lot for Africa, I know one ode will quote me and start typing rubbish.

u guys don't travel , that's y black south Africans lack knowledge and experience , they just sit down and wait for white people to develop their country
you are not saying anything new unfortunately, merely recycling the same trash from other deluded Nigerians that stem from jealousy. "Without whites" blah blah. Those whites are not different to you and me ,stop exposing your inferiority complex towards white people. I live in a black suburb with every amenity Lagos can dream of, if we are merely sitting how come we are the biggest middle class? Who is digging the gold that I the cornerstone of the south african economy? You people are a jealous lot! Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

See man, I don't want to go into heated dick-measuring contests as it does not make my life or my country's situation better but when I see you SA guys bragging about SA and how developed as compared to Nce the background of both countries I get upset. A black SA guy does not have the bragging rights to compare SA with Naija cos most of ur achievements were done and are still been done by the whites. Have you not seen how your country is now falling behind to the extent that SA which was decades ahead of Nigeria just in 1994 on par with Nigeria in some respects?
answer my question

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

We don't care! You have your own issues to deal with. How about you get to that instead of obsessing about a country that's worlds apart to your own even with its problems
we are not obsessing abt south Africa ooooo, all these African countries try extremely hard to bring Nigeria down loooooooolll by stating Nigeria's problems lol but they always fail woefully. d fact that Lagos alone is richer and more prosperous than some of these countries that are hear talking rubbish is embarrassing to them . did u know that, if Lagos was a country it will be ranked 7th in largest GDPs in Africa . very very pathetic

I started appreciating Nigeria even more wen I came on nairaland ,cos to see how much haters Nigeria has is very inspiring
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

And biggest poor people at the same time.
80% population controlling only 10% of the wealth.
numbers game, we are the majority after all. The fact that you deliberately ignore the fact that we mark the biggest number of comfortable people to focus on poor people is a tell tell sign

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Just30:
cheesy grin you are just a retard. At least they have a save haven where they feel free to live their life.
You can go ahead and feed your starving masses else death would visit them in their early ages.
looolll Ghanains always talking rubbish loooooolll

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Don't question my presence on a forum! I comment more on relationship matters than on these country vs. country threads. So there is your answer! Not that it is ANY of your business.
u must be a beautiful south African loool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Are the Black South african's not ashamed of themselves, They are one of the reason's why black/Africans are regarded being intellectually incompetent. Just look at the state of their economy today and compare it to when the white were in power.

The 5% white are controlling the economy while the 95% blacks are relying on government welfare fund to do the needfull with their life, I mean

you have youth who are suppose to be working and contributing to the economy just lazying about doing nothing expecting free fund from the

government every month.

Manage to turn their economy to junk status(JUNK), don't know who's worse Jonathan or Zuma.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
ur black government is just fulfilling all righteousness as per African country. if not a white man wud have been S.A president looooooooollll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
ur black government is just fulfilling all righteousness as per African country. if not a white man wud have been S.A president looooooooollll
you come across as narrow minded, no offence
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you are not saying anything new unfortunately, merely recycling the same trash from other deluded Nigerians that stem from jealousy. "Without whites" blah blah. Those whites are not different to you and me ,stop exposing your inferiority complex towards white people. I live in a black suburb with every amenity Lagos can dream of, if we are merely sitting how come we are the biggest middle class? Who is digging the gold that I the cornerstone of the south african economy? You people are a jealous lot! Gosh

Because you're 80% of the damn population. What kind of dumb-ass question is that? It still remains a fact you control just 9% of the JSE stock. And account for close to 95% of those below the poverty line.

And yes, individually, those whites shouldn't be different from me and you. But I gotta give them props, many of these guys abandoned their European homelands and built great nations in North America, in Oceania, in South Africa (which you now scrounge off and brag about). Or even those Spaniards who colonized Latin America. They've proven themselves disciplined, focused, resourceful, dynamic and organized and capable of working for the common good and prospering. By contrast, it's a tragic tale of collective failure everywhere the black man sets foot. It's painful to admit, but it's reality.

If South Africa behaved like Zimbabwe (once one of the most prosperous nations on the continent) and you expelled most of the white men in your midst and seized their businesses and property, I don't have a shred of doubt in my mind you'd run down the country. Might hurt to admit, but you know it. I know it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jay254:
At least In Kenya and S.A. you can differentiate btwn aslum and a proper housing estate. honestly from from aerial view you can't say thesame for Nigerian Cities...

Guys keep saying Kenya is full of slums should make Google their friend and check where the myth came from... Nairobi with a population of 4m pple has aslum population of 0.5m ppl.

Keep deceiving yourself Nairobi has the largest number of slums in africa, not south-sudan, not DRC, not Chad, Not Niger But kenya.

Nairobi the second worst city to live in globally.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201301080025-0022463
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
and who is responsible ?loooooooooolll
South Africans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
oh, so all d crap u guys have been saying abt Nigeria is new abi? loooooooplll Nigerians can Neva feel inferior to any African country(fact) Nigerians see other African countries as beneath them that's y some of them can go to S.A and do anything they like . every African country kisses nigerias ass(fact) that's y every inauguration of nigerias president u see 54 leaders in abuja.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

That is why they are world class cities..

The rest are unknown. grin
but you are a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you come across as narrow minded, no offence
lol ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Shaytun:
Are the Black South african's not ashamed of themselves, They are one of the reason's why black/Africans are regarded being intellectually incompetent. Just look at the state of their economy today and compare it to when the white were in power.

The 5% white are controlling the economy while the 95% blacks are relying on government welfare fund to do the needfull with their life, I mean

you have youth who are suppose to be working and contributing to the economy just lazying about doing nothing expecting free fund from the

government every month.

Manage to turn their economy to junk status(JUNK), don't know who's worse Jonathan or Zuma.

you mean zuma not the black man. Mandela was a black man wasn't he? The South African economy was best performing under Thabo Mbeki a black man. Under white leadership the economy cratered for white interests alone, that's 7% percent of the population do the math,

It's funny how you guys like talking about lazy people I mean even your road network is riddled with potholes, why don't you fix them since you're so Industrious? Why is ypur country in such a state? Nigerians are known the world over for cutting corners and making easy money conning people and you have the audacity of calling others lazy? Every on to Nigerians is lazy , even Kenyans even though their country is miles better

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
South Africans
looooooooollll keep deceiving ursef,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Shaytun:

Keep deceiving yourself Nairobi has the largest number of slums in africa, not south-sudan, not DRC, not Chad, Not Niger But kenya.

Nairobi the second worst city to live in globally.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201301080025-0022463

If I start quoting the negative things that Nigeria or Lagos leads in the list will never end.

Check the the Census we had last in kenya unlike the figures ppl give in there offices in NY or London..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
oh, so all d crap u guys have been saying abt Nigeria is new abi? loooooooplll Nigerians can Neva feel inferior to any African country(fact) Nigerians see other African countries as beneath them that's y some of them can go to S.A and do anything they like . every African country kisses nigerias ass(fact) that's y every inauguration of nigerias president u see 54 leaders in abuja.
we don't come here to talk carp about Nigeria we find Nigeria talking crap about other countries, so what must we do? You talk crap about Ghanians about Kenyans etc but it hurts when the roles are reversed. The fact that you go on and on about South Africa on every thread romance, politics or otherwise clearly shows that SA threatens you somehow, it pure psychology , Nigerian issues in South Africa are an afterthought but here on Niraland it's a another story altogether. Nigerians see Africa as beneath them? Yeah right ! What are you guys doing in backwaters like Papua New gunea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Djibouti?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
but you are a nigerian

Of course, proudly Nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you mean zuma not the black man. Mandela was a black man wasn't he? The South African economy was best performing under Thabo Mbeki a black man. Under white leadership the economy cratered for white interests alone, that's 7% percent of the population do the math,

It's funny how you guys like talking about lazy people I mean even your road network is riddled with potholes, why don't you fix them since you're so Industrious? Why is ypur country in such a state? Nigerians are known the world over for cutting corners and making easy money conning people and you have the audacity of calling others lazy? Every on to Nigerians is lazy , even Kenyans even though their country is miles better
OK how the hell do u know Nigeria road networks have potholes ,u haven't even been to d country.

and even in d state Nigeria is , its still in d African spotlight .

why do u think white people fear Nigerians , cos they know that Nigerians are way smatter and wiser than an average African . u forgotten that Nigerians are also seen as people with extremely high IQs(more than an average African) and Africa's giants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
The Nigerians I see in Johannesburg stand in groups of about 16 doing absolutely nothing, they harass people asking to see your jewellery, your iPod or whatever so they make deals with you and here on Nairaland they talk about lazy people. Or the irony

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh please, save that story for children! I saw that thread! I read every comment. YOU were so proud. And those that questioned why "the contract" was given to her, were quickly reminded to STFU on the basis that she had a Nigerian surname...by marriage. Nobody cares who recognition is given to. What matters is that, there would be no building today without the help of a black South African man. Everything would still be an idea or thought, without a man to make it a reality.
drop knowledge on these mofos baby!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
we don't come here to talk carp about Nigeria we find Nigeria talking crap about other countries, so what must we do? You talk crap about Ghanians about Kenyans etc but it hurts when the roles are reversed. The fact that you go on and on about South Africa on every thread romance, politics or otherwise clearly shows that SA threatens you somehow, it pure psychology , Nigerian issues in South Africa are an afterthought but here on Niraland it's a another story altogether. Nigerians see Africa as beneath them? Yeah right ! What are you guys doing in backwaters like Papua New gunea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Djibouti?
NO.1 Nigeria does not talk rubbish abt african countries, we have bigger issues to worry abt, but u see all these small countries like Kenya and Ghana will just enter a thread and start saying the same nonsense they've been saying abt Nigeria for years like no electricity, boko haram , poverty I see it all d time and I just laugh

NO.2 Nigerians are adventurous people that's y u see them on every corner of d earth just like Chinese and Indians

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TheStronghold: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Only a black south African would be here chest beating about south Africa when they are 80% of the country and don't even own 12% of the wealth. No type of shame whatsoever. Africa is suffering, but black south Africans are going through something even greater, still haven't overcome slavery.

Anyway, for this reason it's quite clear that Kenya a d Nigeria are really the only two countries that should be arguing. South Africa isn't even part of the discussion, south Africa is a white country really. You all are still second class citizens in your country, that's just a fact.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
OK how the hell do u know Nigeria road networks have potholes ,u haven't even been to d country.

and even in d state Nigeria is , its still in d African spotlight .

why do u think white people fear Nigerians , cos they know that Nigerians are way smatter and wiser than an average African . u forgotten that Nigerians are also seen as people with extremely high IQs(more than an average African) and Africa's giants
how do I know? I should have asked you the same when you claimed every black south African lives in slums. I mean lets be real here., day in day out your own people post pics on this very site lamenting the standards of your roads and almost everything in your country, your decaying buildings etc. It's a well known fact that Naija Is one giant slum. Ok if you really have high IQ's your country would show.lol. Japan comes to mind not Naija sorry , the same people that believe ingesting human organs will make them rich? Lol.

White people don't fear Nigerians, it's the other way around , judging how you people often put them on the pedestal

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Of course, proudly Nigerian
glad to hear that,now crawl back to the jungle and join other tree hoppers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.