Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305046 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The people who own just 9% of the JSE stock despite being over 80% of the population did not build South Africa. The lack of progress of black South Africans is glaring. Don't kid yourself. We're united by the failure of the black race and you're just another story in that failure. Massive unemployment, massive income inequality, world-renowned urban violent crime, HIV etc have ravaged your communities. You just get to walk around in prettier cities.

Very correct bro.
See where majority of Black South Africans live and they still have the guts here to come and brag.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

We don't care! You have your own issues to deal with. How about you get to that instead of obsessing about a country that's worlds apart to your own even with its problems

Who the hell is obsessing? You're the one here on a Nigerian forum engaging in the diiick measuring. I've never been to a South African forum ever. So how the hell is anyone obsessed? This thread wasn't even about South Africa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Make Google your friend.

Haba, are you ashamed of your country's inventions? I'll be willing to tell mine to the world. I can prove my claims.
Prove your own claims pls!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
you listed well known cities in SA

That is why they are world class cities..

The rest are unknown. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

ZarZar.

Why does South African cities still have larger terrible slums than Nigeria?
There is only 1 slum in Lagos state [(of 21 million people) and much of it has been demolished].

While South African cities with smaller populations have more slums. What an embarasment!

Lol, he's out of things to say now. Even countries like the US have slums, dummy. Who is SA not to have them? We're not embarrassed by them one bit because new homes are being built every day so people won't have to live in such conditions. And we've made strides too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

You compare yourselves to us ALL THE DAMN TIME. Any list where SA leads, someone here will bitch & moan. Think about that next time you start one of your cóck measuring contests with your elders, lad grin South Africa didn't build itself! South Africans built South Africa, which doesn't excuse you for your lack of progress in that department. You're not some new set of humans on this planet. You were here too. So what's your excuse? Because even before the arrival of whites in this country, South Africa was already established according to history records.

LMFAO @ being more mentally & intellectually developed. Coulda fooled me! So how come you brainiacs are still lagging behind in almost everything? Put your (non-existing) thinking hats & get to work then instead of making baseless claims.

@bolded needs substantial evidence to back it up. Otherwise, na lie. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

The world knows the size of your tiny economy, unless u have your own figures you want to pull out from your ass

Meanwhile, you too should worry about the Witch camps all over your country... Who even knows if your family members might be there?
Nigerian women are winning miss world while your women are being concentrated in witch camps all over your tiny filthy country.
Nigerians are manufacturing cars with our poor power supply while you primitives are still chasing witches in the 21st century!
cheesy grin you are just a retard. At least they have a save haven where they feel free to live their life.
You can go ahead and feed your starving masses else death would visit them in their early ages.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Who the hell is obsessing? You're the one here on a Nigerian forum engaging in the diiick measuring. I've never been to a South African forum ever. So how the hell is anyone obsessed? This thread wasn't even about South Africa. grin

There are way more Nigerians in SA than South Africans in Nigeria & on this forum put together, so shut up dia my friend grin I'm not benefitting anything by being here.It's not my greener pasture by any stretch of imagination. I'm here simply because I wan't to be here. Plus it's easy. I didn't have to stand in the hot sun for hours to be on NL, Bucko!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
South Africa do have some large slums, but there's no doubt their government do a far better job in low cost housing than Nigeria does. You've got to hustle like made to get anything in this country. No one gives you anything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Just30:
celebrate your mediocrity.
which mediocrity is this wan talking abt its d plain truth and u are busy calling mediocrity looooollll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

@bolded needs substantial evidence to back it up. Otherwise, na lie. grin

Read up on the history of South Africa. I'm not going to spoon feed you information. You claim to be intellectuals so get going & go read.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

There are way more Nigerians in SA than South Africans in Nigeria & on this forum put together, so shut up dia my friend grin I'm not benefitting anything by being here.It's not my greener pasture by any stretch of imagination. I'm here simply because I wan't to be here. Plus it's easy. I didn't have to stand in the hot sun for hours to be on NL, Bucko!

That's irrelevant to the point though. You claimed we're obsessing over your country. A strange claim to make for someone on an unrelated article about Kenya and Nigeria, on a Nigerian forum. The obsession trait is strongest in you here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
5.Port Elizerbirth
6.East London

even small towns in SA are very neat and well organized
and who is responsible ?loooooooooolll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
which mediocrity is this wan talking abt its d plain truth and u are busy calling mediocrity looooollll

We're all mediocre. This is sub-Saharan Africa, not Western Europe. So he has a point in saying we're mediocre. Though he seems a bit to thick to realize they're swimming in the same sea of mediocrity. Of all posters here, the Ghanainans have been the funniest. Especially the guy talking about their government providing welfare. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

In Port Harcourt? You better say NGOs but not MNCs. AN MNC in PH would have to be one joke of a company.

In Lagos, and of course in many cities. grin

Foreigners are numerous in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Onne etc

Port Harcourt blossomed because of oyel. So, it is common sense to expect large community of foreigners. grin

MNCs are present in all the cities listed above. grin

What is the problem with NGOs?

I thought you were bragging with UN Africa H/Qs? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

That's irrelevant to the point though. You claimed we're obsessing over your country. A strange claim to make for someone on an unrelated article about Kenya and Nigeria, on a Nigerian forum. The obsession trait is strongest in you here.

Don't question my presence on a forum! I comment more on relationship matters than on these country vs. country threads. So there is your answer! Not that it is ANY of your business.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Read up on the history of South Africa. I'm not going to spoon feed you information. You claim to be intellectuals so get going & go read.

The one I read told a different story from what you falsely claimed and wrote up there. Sorry, grin

Bhuuuhahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

The one I read told a different story from what you falsely claimed and wrote up there. Sorry, grin

Bhuuuhahaha! grin

Put it here & let's see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by epelumi42(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh. who's vexing you this afternoon? LOL
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
epelumi42:

Oh. who's vexing you this afternoon? LOL

I'm not even vexing though tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

In Lagos, and of course in many cities. grin

Foreigners are numerous in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Onne etc

Port Harcourt blossom because of oyel. So, it is common sense to expect large community of foreigners. grin

MNCs are present in all the cities listed above. grin

What is the problem with NGOs?

I thought you were bragging with UN Africa H/Qs? grin

Oyel grin grin grin

Nobody is bragging about the UN headquarters, we're just saying its here. And the United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of the only four major UN office sites in the world where several different UN agencies have a joint presence. So no big deal, just a little something wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by epelumi42(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm not even vexing though tongue
Okay. Until you start spitting fire and throwing grenades? hahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Put it here & let's see.

Mtcheww!

Because even before the arrival of whites in this country, South Africa was already established according to history records.

Who made this frivolous claims and who should defend it? Me!? shocked grin
Ooooooo no! Not me. You have to prove it. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Mtcheww!

Who made this frivolous claims and who should defend it? Me!? shocked grin
Ooooooo no! Not me. You have to prove it. grin

Everyone had a history before the arrival of Europeans. Don't think it's a claim that needs to be defended.

It's a bit like when you're told Mungo Park discovered the River Niger. As if millions of people across Africa weren't already making a living off the river. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, he's out of things to say now. Even countries like the US have slums, dummy. Who is SA not to have them? We're not embarrassed by them one bit because new homes are being built every day so people won't have to live in such conditions. And we've made strides too.

Pls check the so called US slums and see if they compare with those in SA.
The lowest income areas of USA have tarred roads, sanitation, good tap water, toilet facilities e.t.c. Those are not slums like yours in SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Just30:
cheesy grin you are just a retard. At least they have a save haven where they feel free to live their life.
You can go ahead and feed your starving masses else death would visit them in their early ages.

No country is immune to terrorist attacks, insurgencies and political instabilities. How it is managed is what matters.
Of course, Nigeria is doing a great work in rehabilitating and re-integrating the victims of the insurgencies. Or do you need pictoral proofs?

Show me proofs to show that the thousands of women in your witch camps are being re-integrated in your country or forever keep shut.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

You compare yourselves to us ALL THE DAMN TIME. Any list where SA leads, someone here will bitch & moan. Think about that next time you start one of your cóck measuring contests with your elders, lad grin South Africa didn't build itself! South Africans built South Africa, which doesn't excuse you for your lack of progress in that department. You're not some new set of humans on this planet. You were here too. So what's your excuse? Because even before the arrival of whites in this country, South Africa was already established according to history records.

LMFAO @ being more mentally & intellectually developed. Coulda fooled me! So how come you brainiacs are still lagging behind in almost everything? Put your (non-existing) thinking hats & get to work then instead of making baseless claims.

Every progress made in South Africa both infrastructurally and system wise was done by the white man and not black South Africans. When shall your blacks rise and take control of your country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Nigerians in SA are not there for diick measuring with naked-dancing Zulus. They are there to make the most of their time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

Very correct bro.
See where majority of Black South Africans live and they still have the guts here to come and brag.
and yet they make the biggest middle class,lol. Post these things to make yourselves feel better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Every progress made in South Africa both infrastructurally and system wise was done by the white man and not black South Africans. When shall your blacks rise and take control of your country?
May I ask , if a black government builds roads, maintains old ones, builds new airports, New stadiums for major sporting events, hospitals in disadvantaged areas, builds universities, schools etc .who would you attribute that to?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
South Africa do have some large slums, but there's no doubt their government do a far better job in low cost housing than Nigeria does. You've got to hustle like made to get anything in this country. No one gives you anything.

And this is what makes them lazy and Nigerians more hardworking.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
and yet they make the biggest middle class,lol. Post these things to make yourselves feel better

And biggest poor people at the same time.
80% population controlling only 10% of the wealth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.