Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305292 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:19am On Mar 11, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Britain is an island surrounded by fierce sea just like japan. In south africa the cape of good hope has very good wind. For wind turbine you have to do when mapping and win survey which can take up to 12 years. Wind cycles are mostly 8 to 12 years sow the wind which you have this year is not the same with which you will have next year at the same period. But alternative energies like geothermal the power you get can be constant for more than 25 years. So we determine if you build a par station of 200 megawatts you are sure to get 180 megawatts form it continuously at any time any day. But with wind you need a lot of cabling sometimes you have to position the wind turbines in batches 500 km to 800 km away from each other. I tried to advise some businesses in ghana to go into geothermal but it was difficult we could not find the reef cracks in the earth crust
Looks like you are an expert in this field. Actually I have learnt something

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 11, 2019
gallivant:
Green City under the Sun

Your missing Nairobi in its entirety

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:35am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Was the aircraft shot down? If no then, leave the US alone.

An aircraft crashed probably due to lack of maintenance and, you're saying the US had an idea prior to the crash.

Please read again, I am even defending US.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho..
Why are you crying? Why are u crying? Do u think am in your level?
Prepare for more pain..

You're definitely not on my level jiko maker. Your grammar, for the start, is terrible and I'm not a sexually starved pervert like you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:02am On Mar 11, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:

Your missing Nairobi in its entirety

Kenyan soldiers are lining up to rape your mother in your starving village.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:03am On Mar 11, 2019
samorobo:
Kazikazi.....you always stay up late....don't you share the same time zone with kenya?

He is a part time security guard aka gate man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Am the boss.Kenyans are laborers. You see that!

You make jikos Kumamoto. There's nothing boss about making jikos. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
The positives...
They are welcoming,beautiful, humble.Patience.They are good having them for long term relationships. They love peace.Religious. They love their Swahili. They hate tribalism. They like comedy.They love socializing..

The negatives..
Mmmh.,I think they should stop trusting their gov too much.They should try doing things more quicker.They are more laid back.Not confident enough.Just like most African nations,they need to remove superstition beliefs. They need to use their opportunities to get rich sooner,but sadly most of them they don't believe that its easier to make in Tz than in most African nations

Just say, they should stop killing albinos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:50am On Mar 11, 2019
vaxx:
i will keep educating you even if your stupidly remain unquenchable. leading the battalion army on UNO Assigment does not make you an hero but a part of millitary duty.

His follishness is failure not to try those behind the coup according to the dictates of military law which fuelled opposition against his administration. as the Head of State , he reportedly became hostage not only to radical opinion in the media in the South that hailed the coup plotters as heroes, but also to the curious five-point agreement he had negotiated with Nzeogwu in Kaduna back then.

Go check the history and background of univeraity ibadan and the contribution of awolowo. this is an open discussion for everyone. you shouldn't be a buffon on it.

From the very realistic veiw and from every indication, Olusegun Obasanjo, who led the NIGERIA Military against the Igbos in 1967-1970, among others, was the brains behind those ideas of sabotaging and frustrating Igbos' inept adventure of growth and development.

But the most interesting of it all, is those Igbo extracts, who selfishly and shamelessly have become parts of the Southern useful political-heros in the hands of the
Northern political cabals. they werer employed just to limit the demonstration of the yeebos.

You fortunate eastern slave prefer to be underdeveloped.

Obasanjo, a cowardly soldier tried to sabotage the Igbos, the most superior black race yet, he abandoned his Yoruba folks to rot in acute poverty, looooooool.

Show us one African soldier, who has ever led an entire UN peacekeeping forces apart from Ironsi, who of course comes from the most superior black race. Also, I don't ever want to see you on here, associating Yorubas with bravery. A people, who had their kingdom invaded and destroyed by women - the DahomeyAmazons should never be on the same line with bravery.

Your slave talks are void. Cos foolanis have never captured an inch of Igbo land while, they captured Ilorin and, installed an Emir. Yorus will never stop being slaves. You're a coward just like every other Yoruba man, loooooool.

And stop projecting. Lamido Sanusi Lamido, a northern Emir said Yorubas are the problems with Nigeria, looooool. One Yoruba druglord has just been deported from Kenya for the second time but, y'all stay making it seem as though Igbos are the only bad Nigerians. However, we don't give 2 fcks cos, we still remain the most superior black race, loooooooool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Kenyan soldiers are lining up to rape your mother in your starving village.

Thanks for showing your true colors ape

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2019
vaxx:
The enlighted people reading my response to you already have the truth and know fully well who is speaking from his ass.

Yoruba are the balance specimen between the northerner and the yeebos. The right hand brother of the northerner will always be Yoruba.

You're a stark illiterate.

Debate with Sanusi, who said Yorubas are the problems with Nigeria or, the pregnant Dahomey Amazons who destroyed your overhyped OYO village, loooooool.

I'll never take a people, who were defeated squarely by pregnant women seriously. Igbos were defeated by British and Russian world powers while, Yorubas were decimated by pregnant women and some Fulani cowjockeys. It's on record, that Yorubas, upon hearing about Dan Fodio's exploits in Ilorin, all ran to live in the Olumo rock. The rationale behind Yorubas having tribal marks is that, the British colonialists marked Yorubas on their faces so, they could identify and, save them from the advancing foolanis jihadists.

You're really hurt. Drink some Tanqueray, you'd feel ok, looooooool.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:06am On Mar 11, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:

Thanks for showing your true colors ape

Oooh, now you are the victim? grin grin grin

Poor boy. Here, have some candy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Oooh, now you are the victim? grin grin grin

Poor boy. Here, have some candy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can't be a victim to an Indian servant

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:

You can't be a victim to an Indian servant

You can't be a victim to a starving barbarian either. grin grin grin

Come collect your brothers.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You can't be a victim to a starving barbarian either. grin grin grin

Come collect your brothers.

After you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:

After you

This is how your family and villagemates live.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

This is how your family and villagemates live.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:32am On Mar 11, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:

At least they have water. Meanwhile, this is the City Center of your Capital City. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

At least they have water. Meanwhile, this is the City Center of your Capital City. grin grin grin grin

Donated H20

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2019
We are here for a civil discussion,not an online war! Online wars belong to twitter!
spendoon:

Yes an online war
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:

Donated H20

Nairobi Vs Mogadishu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
We are here for a civil discussion,not an online war! Online wars belong to twitter!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Nairobi Vs Mogadishu

Hargeisa vs Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:

Hargeisa vs Nairobi

Is that the best part of Hargeisa? You had to juxtapose it with the worst part of Nairobi to at least make sense? grin grin grin

Let's compare Oranges to oranges...........here is the real Hargeisa. Have a peep at what Nairobi looks like. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
It's possible,if Lez can create 25 accounts in 1 month then what can stop ubunja?

Is she also beautiful? some of them are gorgeous sha! no lie.

Most of them don't wanna be upfront about their nationality,don't why but it annoys the sh*t out of me.Is just me or Xhosa from the EC are the ones that are easiest to Identify than the ones who were brought up in Gauteng?

She's OK. I don't know how to describe her lol. But she's not the mateki wearing type that loves Vaseline tongue

It's the Ndebele in my experience. One told me that they feel like they're South Africans because Shaka drove them out. How the Xhosa ended up there, IDK, because we were never involved in Mfecane. It's probably people who went to exile there, I suspect.

Lol, what makes you say that?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2019
. [quote author=AskiaHarem post=76545048][/quote]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Stop bringing up stuff,why lie on your job? What are you going to be next time? A geologist?
Kazikazi:
Do you call Fused quartz a clay? Do you know what are you talking?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
Stop bringing up stuff,why lie on your job? What are you going to be next time? A geologist?

I beat kazikazi so bad at his own game he's never forgotten it. He keeps bringing it up like a Hot dog in a pathetic attempt to redeem himself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Is that the best part of Hargeisa? You had to juxtapose it with the worst part of Nairobi to at least make sense? grin grin grin

Let's compare Oranges to oranges...........here is the real Hargeisa. Have a peep at what Nairobi looks like. grin grin grin grin

Very night and day shocked

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Debate with Sanusi, who said Yorubas are the problems with Nigeria or, the pregnant Dahomey Amazons who destroyed your overhyped OYO village, loooooool.

I'll never take a people, who were defeated squarely by pregnant women seriously. Igbos were defeated by British and Russian world powers while, Yorubas were decimated by pregnant women and some Fulani cowjockeys. It's on record, that Yorubas, upon hearing about Dan Fodio's exploits in Ilorin, all ran to live in the Olumo rock. The rationale behind Yorubas having tribal marks is that, the British colonialists marked Yorubas on their faces so, they could identify and, save them from the advancing foolanis jihadists.

You have been desimented. your intellect have been question thoroughly and the remain had been spread to the open cyber space. so what is left over?

i have made the international audience realised the barbaric and inept attitude of character coming from your village dilapidated zone (south east) i also ensure i let them know you are a buffon by lettling them know you are have been misinformed and miseducatied.

now, i have given you a restless night, you can't even keep to your word ."" This will be my last reply"" that shows you have been suffering from intellectual set back. i promise to do more as long as your gulibility continue.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Those tribal marks on their faces look badass! Not as badass as the Mursi people's lip plate or disc!
SuperIgbo1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2019
TheSomaliAvenge:

Very night and day shocked

You don't have another photo of Hargeisa? grin grin grin

Stop embarrassing yourself. Hargeisa should try beating Eldoret first before struggling to measure up to Nairobi.

Eldoret

Hargeisa

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.