Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309323 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
You'd be flaunting way too damn much,even God himself knew it! That's why he isn't your uncle grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly man. Imagine not having to work hard but being able to afford any car of your choice. But I think these oligarchs have a way of controlling their children. You only see the new moneys flaunting wealth all over Nairobi but you would never cath the son or daughter of an old money oligarch flaunting wealth recklessly all over. Most of them avoid instagram like plague apart from a few like Andrew Kibaki. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

How can he be Igbo yet, he can't speak Igbo but, speaks Hausa fluently?

And please, face your Nigeria vs Ghana dicckk contest. No Nigerian city gives food for free so, I don't understand why you on about. Igbos are the folks feeding northerners.

Rocha Okorocha has built schools in the north, buying them books. Orji Uzor Kalu visited their IDP camps all over Nigeria with relief materials so, they don't die.
Whatever he is,it's your own cup of tea,and for Nigeria vs Ghana,we beat them or let me say,we beat you(since you're still a Nigerian Poverty Headquarters citizen)long ago.You guys now use us as reference points,and we're more United and peaceful than (regardless of the five main different ethnic groups)any African country can think of.We beat Nigeria on all human development indexes and infrastructural development indexes.We treasure peace which is more priceless than owning 100,000 nuclear warheads invest 500 billion dollars in defense budget and still feel insecure like our world super powers and an economic growth powerhouse worldwide and to the most depressing issue,we have constant 24/7 electricity with 89% national access rate

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Talk about sitting on the fence and gathering up my facts first.As I have said,your explanation can be correct! Every story has it two sides, I guess it's all about believing which one makes more sense to you!
SuperIgbo1:

Vaxx is a pretentious stark illiterate. He was denying his origin the other time so, why would you believe him?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
Bitches who are much tinted nowadays be looking more shades lighter! Makeup looks like some abracadabra type of shite!

So you prefer a more natural looking woman or what? Because guys never shut up about how much they dislike makeup & yet they still run after girls with tons of makeup on.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2019
That mf bangs them lasses like as if there is no tomorrow!

He's definitely'' 'bout that life '' being a 'slay-king' and shitegrin
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly man. Imagine not having to work hard but being able to afford any car of your choice. But I think these oligarchs have a way of controlling their children. You only see the new moneys flaunting wealth all over Nairobi but you would never cath the son or daughter of an old money oligarch flaunting wealth recklessly all over. Most of them avoid instagram like plague apart from a few like Andrew Kibaki . grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2019
A little bit of make up isn't that bad for me! I'm all about letting girls be girls!
XhosaNostra:

So you prefer a more natural looking woman or what? Because guys never shut up about how much they dislike makeup & yet they still run after girls with tons of makeup on.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2019
chrisagyei:
Whatever he is,it's your own cup of tea,and for Nigeria vs Ghana,we beat them or let me say,we beat you(since you're still a Nigerian Poverty Headquarters citizen)long ago.You guys now use us as reference points,and we're more United and peaceful than (regardless of the five main different ethnic groups)any African country can think of.We beat Nigeria on all human development indexes and infrastructural development indexes.We treasure peace which is more priceless than owning 100,000 nuclear warheads invest 500 billion dollars in defense budget and still feel insecure like our world super powers and an economic growth powerhouse worldwide and to the most depressing issue,we have constant 24/7 electricity with 89% national access rate

Everything you mentioned is about Nigeria not, Biafra.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

1. I didn't ask for a mall, I asked for a retail outlet. You don't have any, that's why you want to cause a confusion by bringing mall into it.

2. That Kiosk is all you got? Please post us another branch of it. Here is another branch of Tuskys. grin grin grin grin

It is a store. It's better this ya 4 by 4 kiosk. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Please, post several branches. You can't keep on posting the same branch over and over. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
That mf bangs them lasses like as if there is no tomorrow!

He's definitely'' 'bout that life '' being a 'slay-king' and shitegrin

He has everything - the money and the looks. What do you expect? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I've only met two types of Zimbabweans. They're always either from Harare or Masvingo. The Masvingo type is the one that looks like they're about to play netball grin

Eastern Cape guys like a pretty face more than anything. LMFAO @ even Vendas might deceive you. TBH, those ones, I think they're more related to their neighbours across the Limpopo tongue
Whenever I meet one I always assume they are from Harare.Lol what's a netball player supposed to look like?

I'm also into pretty face but pretty face alone is never enough for me.A sexy looking lady+pretty face is my thing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2019
jaycent:
And how does that concern you? Can't you mind your own business. Stick to this Nairobitreker uncle first grin grin grin

Gaycunt, here is a 60 year-old Moi. Can you compare him to Obasanjo? grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2019
jaycent:
You will always be a mumu grin
grin grin grin
says the guy from a village called Minna
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2019
samorobo:

No I don't wish but I am honestly speaking the truth. ...as for abuja , you lie be cos I am currently in abuja and I have been here since Friday and not once have they interrupted the power supply. .....

You fail to understand that we are diversifying and that has a major impact on our power supply since most of our new sectors can't function without stable electricity. ......what jaycent is saying is true , a cousin of mine that is currently doing is nysc in Minna attested to the fact th at Minna enjoys stable electricity. ..even borno state equally enjoy stable electricity. ....you can Google it to satisfy your curiosity
grin grin your power supply is still below 3000mw
for 200M people

good luck having stable electricity in Abuja where the grid fails all the time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
A little bit of make up isn't that bad for me! I'm all about letting girls be girls!

Fair enough.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Whenever I meet one I always assume they are from Harare.Lol what's a netball player supposed to look like?

I'm also into pretty face but pretty face alone is never enough for me.A sexy looking lady+pretty face is my thing.

Lol, the netball look is when they wear mateki, long woolen socks with a skirt or dress.

What's your definition of sexy? Because KK from Muvhango is also sexy in my book grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

1. I didn't ask for a mall, I asked for a retail outlet. You don't have any, that's why you want to cause a confusion by bringing mall into it.

2. That Kiosk is all you got? Please post us another branch of it. Here is another branch of Tuskys. grin grin grin grin

See another branch.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, the netball look is when they wear mateki, long woolen socks with a skirt or dress.

What's your definition of sexy? Because KK from Muvhango is also sexy in my book grin
LMAO,the kind you described here is the kind I usually see carrying heavy tree logs on their heads and they balance them so well grin

I love slim thick women.I'm not a fan of abnormally huge asses and boöbs,even sexy slenders I take am cheesy as long as I don't the veins through their flesh.You not the only one who sees KK that way,is he really THE GUY? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2019
I bet he already has a job in the government waiting in store for him if he wants to. As for us, we are not privelledged being the grandson of a former president. We'll have to work our socks off and present a 99 page CV like Magoha so as to stand a chance!
The only way to swim out of this mud is being an entrepreneur. Well, even being one doesn't necessarily guarantee success! grin
NairobiWalker:

He has everything - the money and the looks. What do you expect? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
LMAO,the kind you described here is the kind I usually see carrying heavy tree logs on their heads and they balance them so well grin

I love slim thick women.I'm not a fan of abnormally huge asses and boöbs,even sexy slenders I take am cheesy as long as I don't the veins through their flesh.You not the only one who sees KK that way,is he really THE GUY? tongue

Lol @ they carry logs. In my area if you're up early, you see them going to work carrying handbags which are strangely at odds with their usual outfits tongue I like their work ethic though. They're always punctual.

Hmmm..good taste. KK exudes power & masculinity. That's attractive.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Chai! With that your two baby apples? grin

Dude, let me show you supermarkets, not these village stalls grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
I bet he already has a job in the government waiting in store for him if he wants to. As for us, we are not privelledged being the grandson of a former president. We'll have to work our socks off and present a 99 page CV like Magoha so as to stand a chance!
The only way to swim out of this mud is being an entrepreneur. Well, even being one doesn't necessarily guarantee success! grin

That got me wondering how can a person have 99 page CV this guy magoha must be extra smart
We need more magohas and matiangis at the top of our ministries not illiterates like rashid echesa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ they carry logs. In my area if you're up early, you see them going to work carrying handbags which are strangely at odds with their usual outfits tongue I like their work ethic though. They're always punctual.

Please show us your supermarkets cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
A 99 page CV! Magoha is wilding! That's a booklet in the name of someone's CV !
tylann:

That got me wondering how can a person have 99 page CV this guy magoha must be extra smart
We need more magohas and matiangis at the top of our ministries not illiterates like rashid echesa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2019
tylann:

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
A 99 page CV! Magoha is wilding! That's a booklet in the name of someone's CV !

He has a PhD in medicine cool
That guy must have been a bookish
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2019
tylann:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ok.

Beautiful more cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Everything you mentioned is about Nigeria not, Biafra.
You are the most annoyin person in this thread even more annoyin than the Kenyans do you know that nobody takes this your biafra seriously except the igbos in the east like me i live in the north in kaduna know and there is nothing like trabalisim here look at my street it is dominated by Hausa and Yoruba but alot of igbos have shops around and I swear we all get along peacefully no fight the only problem we have is religion crisis and the thing is the people in kaduna main town are of all tribes both Muslims and Christians and most are responsible so they don't fight the people fighting are the thugs we are waiting for an opportunity to kill and they come from other sides of kaduna even the last fight in kaduna our limam in the mosque ask the young youth not to fight or kill the igbos there were very safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2019
tylann:

Okay some people also when they think about Kenya they think of starvation and skinny athletes and national geographic shooting site

Believe me i will
It is about personality
Given that the worst famine in Africa took place in Nigeria, I highly doubt Kenya is known for hunger.
Nigerians are known for worse.
Scams
Scams
Human trafficking
Scams
Drug Dealing
Scams
Witchcraft
Scams
Poor Hygiene
Scams
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Tiniest supermarket ever!!
Jeez!!It is the size of the regional supermarkets outside of Nairobi and Mombasa.
Kinda like Maathai Supermarket in Muranga ,Kassmart in Kitale or EastMatt in the Rift.
Not something you would find in Nairobi or Mombasa(Or even Nakuru for that matter)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haha their fashion sense is always odd.True,and they're also super obedient in the workplace.I guess being aware that they in another country motivate them to be that way.

Alright cheesy all of that is enough for you to overlook his thick rubber lips? shocked .Do you also find guys with hairy chests attractive? or are you into guys with hairless and slippery chest like mine? tongue tongue cheesy .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.