Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309294 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
Now post OBJ! grin

Okay! Take am. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Why is Kenyatta and co laughing na? grin

It's not gori ooooo. Kkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Virgos are August - September babies. So am not a Megabit. Maybe tetrabit grin Look for August and Sep please and let me know.

Lol @ tetrabit grin

How come? Google said Virgo is March. I must be mistaken then.

You are either Nehase or Meskerem, the symbol I am seeing is a mizan and a lady. Probably, your symbol is the mizan. I don't know what you call mizan in English, it is a good thing tho. It is a symbol used for justice.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

See yaself first before you begin point hand. grin

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! See ya president. grin

Obasanjo go win beauty contest ahead of dis ya red
eyes Presidents ooooo grin bhuhahahaha! grin

I would post Obasanjo pic here but the mods will ban me for posting wild animals and nudity grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Okay! Take am. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Why is Kenyatta and co laughing na? grin

It's not gori ooooo. Kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Post us Obasanjo's photo at his most handsome sir. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Oh ok. Sounds like a name with similar roots to zanj. I actually thought you were calling me NIGGER ! grin

So you and Xhosa are the same zodiac but sound so different. What about in your zodiac which bit are you? grin

Lol grin kiki

My Ethiopian month is Yekatit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jonraid:
The Aquarius ones are rebellious in nature,you are brainy...use your intelligence and humour and see them going into a meltdown! grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Go much, much deeper than that, dzaddy grin

That is deep biology that tylann find it hard to explain
What makes females attracted to men apart from money

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

You describe the quality that pisses us off most in women. You really take advantage of us because of the thingy in between ya legs. We have to discard all our rational thinking to get it. It pisses me off a lot angry Are you the type? grin

I've been tempted to, I won't lie. But I don't do such things because for 1) I don't want a pest bothering me 2) I really cannot make myself have sex with someone I have no genuine feelings for.

I'd say one of my faults is flirting. I can flirt, get their imagination working & then not Bleep them. Because why should I? To quote DMX "I gave you what you gave me, boo" grin I'm not responsible for your erection. Go Bleep yourself! tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
ednited:

Lol @ tetrabit grin

How come? Google said Virgo is March. I must be mistaken then.

You are either Nehase or Meskerem, the symbol I am seeing is a mizan and a lady. Probably, your symbol is the mizan. I don't know what you call mizan in English, it is a good thing tho. It is a symbol used for justice.

No you checked the wrong one. Its August to sep. You can check here.

https://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/horoscopes-astrology/virgo.htm

or here

https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/virgo/

So on top of all my Virgo awesomeness I am also a symbol of Justice. Mizan! Ok! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
tylann:

ednited, whay attracts you to a man?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

I would post Obasanjo pic here but the mods will ban me for posting wild animals and nudity grin
Even OBJ is laughing at you now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
ednited:

Lol grin kiki

My Ethiopian month is Yekatit.

Are you lonely? Saw Aquarious people are lonely cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
tylann:

IDK, it depends on the individual.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I've been tempted to, I won't lie. But I don't do such things because for 1) I don't want a pest bothering me 2) I really cannot make myself have sex with someone I have no genuine feelings for.

I'd say one of my faults is flirting. I can flirt, get their imagination working & then not Bleep them. Because why should I? To quote DMX "I gave you what you gave me, boo" grin I'm not responsible for your erection. Go Bleep yourself! tongue grin

grin grin grin

You have no idea how the flirting hurts us. You feel like buying a gun from the gun store. It genuinely feels bad especially for some like me with an ego.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
68816419:

Even OBJ is laughing at you now

I've seen a few apes looking just like that, even the posture. No hating! grin

Moi is a slay king compared to Obj. And why do you call him Obj btw? Why the BJ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin

You have no idea how the flirting hurts us. You feel like buying a gun from the gun store. It genuinely feels bad especially for some like me with an ego.

Which part of it hurts? When your woman flirts with other men or when some woman flirts with you with no intention of ever dating you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
chrisagyei:
Haha,GayCunt is shivering,are you denying your own people now.You're now ashamed of your own people.interesting.You are not a Nigerian because they don't see you as one of them.They call you a shame to Nigeria,Afonja,Ipob youth or whatever,remember they killed over 3 million of your ancestors and the current operation python dance.The world poverty Headquarters country have disowned you.How low can you sink again.They call you brother on this thread and criminal on another.SuperIgbo1,come and take your traitor brother away,he's confused,haha
This one yaff gone mad grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which part of it hurts? When your woman flirts with other men or when some woman flirts with you with no intention of ever dating you?

That attitude of 'go f yourself' after pretending to be in it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Moi. He's a 95 year old man - I wonder what kind of fool would expect somebody to look sexy at 95. I would really be glad if he was my uncle - cruising around in Bugattis and Maybachs. You, Gaycunt, definitely have nothing on any of his nephews, grand nephews and grand kids on any level. Sit down.
E don pain am Hahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaycent:
E don pain am Hahahaha grin

Your gay cunt must be on periods again Mr. Gaycunt. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

That attitude of 'go f yourself' after pretending to be in it.

Oh, I see. Just get over it lol. If someone doesn't like you, who cares? Plenty of fish in the sea.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Gaycunt, here is a 60 year-old Moi. Can you compare him to Obasanjo? grin grin grin

Let's compare this with Obasonjo grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Your gay cunt must be on periods again Mr. Gaycunt. grin grin grin
Mr. Trekker see your uncle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaycent:

You have to use the photo of a 95 year-old Moi to compare with a much younger Obasanjo. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin
says the guy from a village called Minna
I'm not from Minna, I based there? But this place looks so clean and better than any other city in your country grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I see. Just get over it lol. If someone doesn't like you, who cares? Plenty of fish in the sea.

Interestingly the ladies with that attitude are the ones who end up unwillingly single-for-life, some even failling to get babies after spending their youthful lives mtchewing fertile men. Karma is a female grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You have to use the photo of a 95 year-old Moi to compare with a much younger Obasanjo. grin grin grin grin

You can see how handsome and fresh obasonjo is? compare to this one here grin grin

Nothing like 95 year-old man. Obasonjo too is old, so let's compare the both grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Interestingly the ladies with that attitude are the ones who end up unwillingly single-for-life, some even fail to get babies after spending their youthful lives mtchewing fertile men. Karma is a female grin

Hahaha. You know what, Tayser? Being single for life is actually not the worst thing that could happen to a person.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaycent:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Na dis one ..
lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.