Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,467 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336069 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You have to use the photo of a 95 year-old Moi to compare with a much younger Obasanjo. grin grin grin grin

Wetin concern look with age? Clown. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

IDK, it depends on the individual.

How explain better

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Since when? grin
Since when I was born grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

I tire ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
ednited:

Yoruba own Lagos?

kikikikikikikiki

kikikiki grin

All lands in Nigeria belong to the Federal government.

Some people wanted One-Nigeria, 3M Easterners died in the process of keeping Nigeria as one. However, the same people, who said go on with one Nigeria are now crying of domination.

Below is a vid showing one Lt. Lamurde shooting at an Igbo Biafran - Mathias Kalu during the civil war. Kalu even professed that he has decided to move with one Nigeria yet, the Lieutenant still shot him died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQwpVXLZss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I've been tempted to, I won't lie. But I don't do such things because for 1) I don't want a pest bothering me 2) I really cannot make myself have sex with someone I have no genuine feelings for.

I'd say one of my faults is flirting. I can flirt, get their imagination working & then not Bleep them. Because why should I? To quote DMX "I gave you what you gave me, boo" grin I'm not responsible for your erection. Go Bleep yourself! tongue grin

I hate that i always feel blowing of her good head of her neck

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
vaxx:
The igbo fraction seeking for independent are mostly illiterate. the educated few ones among them Will prefer restructure. Anyway Nigerian still have a long way to go with this kind of people.

Some of the Igbos did not support this Biafra of a thing?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

you mean bonobo grin
He meant this one grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
spendoon:

You are the most annoyin person in this thread even more annoyin than the Kenyans do you know that nobody takes this your biafra seriously except the igbos in the east like me i live in the north in kaduna know and there is nothing like trabalisim here look at my street it is dominated by Hausa and Yoruba but alot of igbos have shops around and I swear we all get along peacefully no fight the only problem we have is religion crisis and the thing is the people in kaduna main town are of all tribes both Muslims and Christians and most are responsible so they don't fight the people fighting are the thugs we are waiting for an opportunity to kill and they come from other sides of kaduna even the last fight in kaduna our limam in the mosque ask the young youth not to fight or kill the igbos there were very safe

Yet in 2005, the Islamic teachers in north incited their followers to maim and kill Christian Southerners living in the north all cos a publisher in far way Denmark made a caricature of Mohammed.

You're a clown. Don't chat to me again. If you're from Southern Kaduna, face El'Rufai, who has been killing your people with his fulani militia.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Who cares about who owns the store? We have the purchasing power. So who owns it is irrelevant. What's relevant is, those are the stores we shop in, in South Africa. Not the crap you thought was an upgrade. I'd fall into deep depression if that was the only "upmarket" supermarket available in town angry
That's not the only one we have in Nigeria. We still have many all over the country! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For where? I dey here gigigba. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Moi looks far much better. Just check him out. cool cool cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

abegi obasanjo na abi dey mumu see self for mirror.
Weting Tasha dey talk grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
forgiveness:

See yaself first before you begin point hand. grin

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! See ya president. grin

Obasanjo go win beauty contest ahead of dis ya red
eyes Presidents ooooo grin bhuhahahaha! grin
See this one face sef grin

This one face be like zombie wey drink one drum of blood grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

See this one, this one nko grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaycent:
Biafra will continue to failed because it was NOT supported by the real power brokers of the world at the beginning and at present. and as for now, Nigeria isn't ready. At least judging from all indications it will hardly come light. reasons :

1 The Igbos leaders supposedly to lead the movement are divided

2 Those in favor of this movement have little-to-no knowledge on it.

3 They dont follow the necessary procedures.
Some of the movement leaders are massively corrupt.

but in some cases I support this motion, if a particular group wants to break out and are having necessary plans and materials to run a Country with human welfare then they should be granted freedom but that is not the case, they are about to form another south Sudan while i guess those illiterate supporting actualization of biafra are simply seeking for Goverment attention. they don't really want biafra deep in them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaycent:
Like your gaycunt sellout traitor self,oh,oh,your igbo brothers says you are an Hausa hunger stricken fulani who claims falsely as an igbo,come on,are you that stupid and low esteemed.Upon all the honourable countries and tribes in Africa alone,you choose to be the rejects of both the hunger infested Hausas and the criminals and losers igbo.Hmm,you are a failed entity.No wonder you are called GayCunt.So where do you belong to now.Oh I know,the one and only Poverty Headquarters citizen.Damn,this is fun,reply now cunt!Forgiveness,come and take your Afonja fulani brother away,he's lost
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
jaycent:
That's not the only one we have in Nigeria. We still have many all over the country! grin
why are you showing south African shops?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
why are you showing south African shops?
Which of them are South Africa shops shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

This is my advise to you kiberans, stop this beauty contest.You won't win it. You were voted in SA as the last in beauty rankings. Just accept the bitter truth and move on.
Pwaaaa pwaa Pwaaaaaa...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

ednited, whay attracts you to a man?

Personality grin and many more grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
ednited:

Personality grin and many more grin
That's great! What about wealth?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Are you lonely? Saw Aquarious people are lonely cry

I get along well with people at times but I am detached most of the times. You don't see me chilling with a lot of people all day. I choose staying home trying new things. I feel so happy and being alone. I also keep very few people close to me. I know thousands but maybe only 2 of them are close to me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
chrisagyei:
Like your gaycunt sellout traitor self,oh,oh,your igbo brothers says you are an Hausa hunger stricken fulani who claims falsely as an igbo,come on,are you that stupid and low esteemed.Upon all the honourable countries and tribes in Africa alone,you choose to be the rejects of both the hunger infested Hausas and the criminals and losers igbo.Hmm,you are a failed entity.No wonder you are called GayCunt.So where do you belong to now.Oh I know,the one and only Poverty Headquarters citizen.Damn,this is fun,reply now cunt!Forgiveness,come and take your Afonja fulani brother away,he's lost
Those 2 tribes are better than any other tribes in your useless country? Because they're the ones developing your useless gutter country? Creating jobs etc tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Check the prices idiot - they are in rand
jaycent:
Which of them are South Africa shops shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
That's great! What about wealth?

No, wealth don't attract me.

Specially if I am not wealthy as the guy is, I won't feel comfort. I will have to let him go. Many guys have wrong perception of ladies today, they will start charity thingy to keep their ladies.. . .

That won't work on me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Kenyan soldiers are lining up to rape your mother in your starving village.
so ur boyscout soldier are rapist,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigeria is surviving thanks to Oil. If oil prices tank - Biafra will happen. Nigeria will not be able to function without oil - the gov will basically collapse -the military will take over - and then civil war will start.
vaxx:
Biafra will continue to failed because it was NOT supported by the real power brokers of the world at the beginning and at present. and as for now, Nigeria isn't ready. At least judging from all indications it will hardly come light. reasons :

1 The Igbos leaders supposedly to lead the movement are divided

2 Those in favor of this movement have little-to-no knowledge on it.

3 They dont follow the necessary procedures.
Some of the movement leaders are massively corrupt.

but in some cases I support this motion, if a particular group wants to break out and are having necessary plans and materials to run a Country with human welfare then they should be granted freedom but that is not the case, they are about to form another south Sudan while i guess those illiterate supporting actualization of biafra are simply seeking for Goverment attention. they don't really want biafra deep in them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Obasanjo, a cowardly soldier tried to sabotage the Igbos, the most superior black race yet, he abandoned his Yoruba folks to rot in acute poverty, looooooool.

Show us one African soldier, who has ever led an entire UN peacekeeping forces apart from Ironsi, who of course comes from the most superior black race. Also, I don't ever want to see you on here, associating Yorubas with bravery. A people, who had their kingdom invaded and destroyed by women - the DahomeyAmazons should never be on the same line with bravery.

Your slave talks are void. Cos foolanis have never captured an inch of Igbo land while, they captured Ilorin and, installed an Emir. Yorus will never stop being slaves. You're a coward just like every other Yoruba man, loooooool.

And stop projecting. Lamido Sanusi Lamido, a northern Emir said Yorubas are the problems with Nigeria, looooool. One Yoruba druglord has just been deported from Kenya for the second time but, y'all stay making it seem as though Igbos are the only bad Nigerians. However, we don't give 2 fcks cos, we still remain the most superior black race, loooooooool
osu,we know wat ur brother are doing for Africa living in south

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.