Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6326449 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
he is about to come back home.wait for a shocker when we start producing comercial aircrafts..you kiberans will keep on opening your empty mouths with nothing to show in complex stuffs like making aircrafts

I hear you kumanyoko
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Definitely you can't be ''dundaing'' with this type of song!
TayserMahri:

Not bad. But you'd need a Kalashnikov to make Kenyans love this. Would never be a club banger! Maybe for special events esp cultural. We are more attuned to East African beats. The sound of the song takes me to 3000 BC in Arabia grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Oya let me see the shoes done by craft men in South Africa like this ones made by Nigerians. grin

I'm talking global recognition & you wanna discuss roadside shoe makers grin

Prove that those shoes are sold anywhere outside your villages.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Now substantiate your claims.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

grin
stop promoting made in aba as anything original. Aba shoes are known to be an inferior products all over nigeria.

So many igbos have been coming to togo and benin to buy second hand shoes of ITALIAN and Uk design. That is what big boys in Nigeria used.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
MasterKrest:
My fellow Nigerians and ghanians, I need your opinion, what do you think of ecowas single currency by 2020, would it be good or detrimental,Kenya do you have any such?
Ghana has fufiled her own side of agreement. it is left with giant of africa and the rest

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MasterKrest(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
samorobo:

Well the possibilities are high ......it will be an additional boost to nigeria unstoppable economy. ...since it has be said 2020 hold a massive turn around in our economy.. ..

I just hope it will be like 10 eco = $1
would naira still be in use? would other countries not affect another economy?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kenya Infrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

grin

A far cry from your earlier claim that your Aba-made riff-raff is sold across the globe grin

Stop wasting my time with rubbish, South Africa is not your mate. We got the Midas touch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Will Francophone ditch Franc. As for EAC - we had big dreams including common monetary union- but Tanzanian have stalled everything.
vaxx:
Ghana has fufiled her own side of agreement. it is left with giant of africa and the rest
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
our engineer have worked for bombardier and was so good which made boeing to ask for his technical knowledge.All those dreamliners were made under his supervision.It wasnt a joke when he won the most prestigious engineering award in Usa. When an aiircraft makes a fatal crash like the one recently, dont use your street brain to make conclusions.most of air fatalities are caused by human error than technical faults.WAIT for CVR and FDR to give us more technical reasons of a crash.

When the investigations are over he will be charged with the murder of over 300 people due to his carelessness, incompetence and ujamaa brain.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm talking global recognition & you wanna discuss roadside shoe makers grin

Prove that those shoes are sold anywhere outside your villages.

Says who? You South Africans are just ignorant. Ask and it shall be given. grin Oya take am.

1.see Hesey Designs bought by Virgin Atlantic owner. Bhuhahahaha! grin

2. Haus of Hercules sold in London, Accra etcetera.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
ednited:

Yea, it sounds Arabic. I mean they sound like us. grin

I knew you wouldn't like it and I understand you because our genre is very different. I was just introducing the unspoiled Amhara culture.

As you can see, very natural

@Kalashnikov, grin

grin grin grin

Do you have videos of the best clubs in Addis? I'd like to see the kind of music you guys dance to. The club bangers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
We just have to go it alone. The protectionism in East Africa and the petty beefs are dragging EAC's integration.Look at Uganda and Rwanda for instance! It's high time we think the rest of Africa and global!
rvp2018:
Will Francophone ditch Franc. As for EAC - we had big dreams including common monetary union- but Tanzanian have stalled everything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
vaxx:
stop promoting made in aba as anything original. Aba shoes are known to be an inferior products all over nigeria.

So many igbos have been coming to togo and benin to buy second hand shoes of ITALIAN and Uk design. That is what big boys in Nigeria used.

Is Chinese shoe original? Answer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nairobi in 1960s

And Now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
you have sunk too low tasha maria. technical stuffs arent discused using kibera mind

Is that true kuma moto? How low have I sank when your engineer, responsible for aircraft safety is causing all matter of aviation disasters. Did you think we were going to praise his incompetence? I'm telling you upfront that the aircraft accident was caused by technical failures and not pilot error. Keep your jiko artisan-ship out of aircraft tech. Aircrafts are not made of clay like your jikos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yes - and I think we are - we need to think about Africa Free Trade - and then we really need to look up north - Ethiopia if they ever open up - would be 100M - more than TZ, UG, RWA, BU & South Sudan. I think as strategy we really need to get into the 3 laggards - Ethiopia, DRC & Nigeria - and make money before they wake up - esp in services sectors.
Jonraid:
We just have to go it alone. The protectionism in East Africa and the petty beefs are dragging EAC's integration.Look at Uganda and Rwanda for instance! It's high time we think the rest of Africa and global!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Says who? You South Africans are just ignorant. Ask and it shall be given. grin Oya take am.

1.see Hesey Designs bought by Virgin Atlantic owner. Bhuhahahaha! grin

2. Haus of Hercules sold in London, Accra etcetera.

Kikikiki. Look, I'm not gonna scour the internet for every South African designer making waves right now. I got nothing to prove to you. Stew in your own ignorance while we continue to put Africa on the map, FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
I'm in for DRC

They are basically training at the Kenya's School of Governance on how to run a country.They are very raw,we can make gains there just like we did in South Sudan before they fell into the abyss!

Laggards you just called them? They would be fuming at that! grin
rvp2018:
Yes - and I think we are - we need to think about Africa Free Trade - and then we really need to look up north - Ethiopia if they ever open up - would be 100M - more than TZ, UG, RWA, BU & South Sudan. I think as strategy we really need to get into the 3 laggards - Ethiopia, DRC & Nigeria - and make money before they wake up - esp in services sectors.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes! But they don't own!

Dude,we are talking about ownership here.If you can't understand the term ownership just go back to kibera and enjoy your githeri lunch
They will pay off the 17 others eventually. I guess its not a smart move to buy planes in cash. And that was what some politician said, not the official data
and
Airlines lease aircraft from other airlines or leasing companies for two main reasons: to operate aircraft without the financial burden of buying them, and to provide temporary increase in capacity. The industry has two main leasing types: wet-leasing, which is normally used for short-term leasing, and dry-leasing which is more normal for longer-term leases. The industry also uses combinations of wet and dry. For example, when the aircraft is wet-leased to establish new services, then as the airline's flight or cabin crews become trained, they can be switched to a dry lease.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
tylann:

Kenya has 40 planes
You 4

you kenyans are so stubborn....lets turn the question in another way...:
how many private airlines does kenya have....??

national airlines are not doing well worldwide....
and that is a fact....

nigerian goverment shouldnt try to bring back nigerian airways....its a stvpid idea....miserable pride....profit is what counts,and not pride....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
68816419:

Wangu sana grin grin, you only have fleets of only 20 aircraft of which 3 is actual owned planes, while Air peace (Nigeria privately owned) got 22 fleets ..... not to even mention other privately fleets owned Nigerians grin and new order of 10 new Boeing aircraft has been fully payed for... and mind this are just Nigeria privately owned airlines and not Government owned airlines .
yet no one has ever heard of Air Peace. And those stats were said by some politician mate, doesnt make it true
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
rvp2018:
The agreement is among the English speaking side of west Africa ( Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Gambia). i doubt it will work when Nigeria is not pushing the agenda unless the remaining Africa are willing to do it without Nigeria.

i think east africa have been successful in economic unity while ecowas has also make progress in political unity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

A far cry from your earlier claim that your Aba-made riff-raff is sold across the globe grin

Stop wasting my time with rubbish, South Africa is not your mate. We got the Midas touch cheesy

Which far cry? grin

Show me were South Africans produce shoes and export to Europe. The only country in Africa that is ahead Nigeria in exportation of Shoes is Ethiopia not tiny unproductive South Africans. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Now see. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Are you sure that pink map where the somalian stay because the land area looks very huge. How can somalia's come into kenya and occupy vast areas. I didn't know it was this serious I thought the somali aswell only at the borderline in refugee camps
Yes it is huge, they did not come to Kenya, you see, when the colonists drew maps, they didnt care much about tribes and maps. So, Somalis were thrown into different countries. That is Kenya, Ethiopia and a few in Djibouti, more like the Fulani are spread across West Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
PissedYagami:

They will pay off the 17 others eventually. I guess its not a smart move to buy planes in cash. And that was what some politician said, not the official data
and
Airlines lease aircraft from other airlines or leasing companies for two main reasons: to operate aircraft without the financial burden of buying them, and to provide temporary increase in capacity. The industry has two main leasing types: wet-leasing, which is normally used for short-term leasing, and dry-leasing which is more normal for longer-term leases. The industry also uses combinations of wet and dry. For example, when the aircraft is wet-leased to establish new services, then as the airline's flight or cabin crews become trained, they can be switched to a dry lease.

but that many....??..you do know,you have to pay continual lease amount too,right....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Is Chinese shoe original? Answer. grin
i have a G unit product from china and it is very original as the one from US.

iPhone phones product that are available in Africa are from china. and tbey are very original too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.