Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6326499 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
PissedYagami:

Yes it is huge, they did not come to Kenya, you see, when the colonists drew maps, they didnt care much about tribes and maps. So, Somalis were thrown into different countries. That is Kenya, Ethiopia and a few in Djibouti, more like the Fulani are spread across West Africa

africans always forget that....maps mean nothing when it comes to ethnic groups....

igbos are related to people in cameroon....but igbos are so ignorant that they would kick their own parents to wake them up in the morning....
their behavior is unique in africa....extremly dont care.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chances are that we are paying no one but a Kenyan for those planes if rumours out there are to go by!
PissedYagami:

They will pay off the 17 others eventually. I guess its not a smart move to buy planes in cash. And that was what some politician said, not the official data
and
Airlines lease aircraft from other airlines or leasing companies for two main reasons: to operate aircraft without the financial burden of buying them, and to provide temporary increase in capacity. The industry has two main leasing types: wet-leasing, which is normally used for short-term leasing, and dry-leasing which is more normal for longer-term leases. The industry also uses combinations of wet and dry. For example, when the aircraft is wet-leased to establish new services, then as the airline's flight or cabin crews become trained, they can be switched to a dry lease.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
After such shambolic elections, you Nigerians can estill open your mouths to talk nonsense? More than 500 people died in your stvpid elections. What kind of people are you Nigerians? Only for you people to open your mouth and talk nonsense as if you have a moral authority! Just because of ordinary elections people are being killed, beaten, raped, bribed. Haba! It’s only in the Nigeria jungle that people behave like this.

Second point, with the elections over, expect petrol prices to double or triple. Expect the naira to go down to about 600 or 800 naira to a dollar soon. Your petroleum minister Ibe Kachikwu has already warned of a “cataclysmic year for 2019 in Nigeria’s”. Instead of reflecting on the grave challenges facing your country, you are busy spewing crap!

Even those shoes you posted, what was unique about them? These are shoes you can find on street corners across Africa. Fuckeduppedness
forgiveness:

Oya let me see the shoes done by craft men in South Africa like this ones made by Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin

Do you have videos of the best clubs in Addis? I'd like to see the kind of music you guys dance to. The club bangers.

Check out your mentions again, cuz I have provided you and your friends different songs.

I don't have videos of the clubs in Addis, but I do know the type of songs my people dance too

Southern Ethiopian songs will make you shake it anytime anywhere grin

The for and second song is of Southern Ethiopia flavour

Do you know rophnhan? He is an artist who studied Ethiopian genre and it took him 7 years to make his new album. The last three are his works and they have flavour of Gamo, Gurage and Oromo tribe respectively grin

Hear until the end. enjoy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4u9r_8BJY&itct=CBUQpDAYAyITCM7019Hz_OACFRNt4AodilQLuVIHU2FtaSBnbw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en

https://m.youtube.com/results?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&q=Gamo+dare&submit=Search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgWTrFD0TUk&itct=CBgQpDAYASITCI31uPv1_OACFRs14Aodd_4F1VIUZ2V0IHRvIHdvcmsgcm9waG5oYW4%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI91rkNojL4&itct=CBAQpDAYASITCMXI_4z2_OACFceR3godjTACezIHcmVsYXRlZEjJmtGHxfXkgg4%3D&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Which far cry? grin

Show me were South Africans produce shoes and export to Europe. The only country in Africa that is ahead Nigeria in exportation of Shoes is Ethiopia not tiny unproductive South Africans. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Now see. grin

So just because Nigeria "exports" shoes, every other country should now be judged by their exportation of shoes, never mind that the fashion industry is much broader than that? Abeg GTFOH!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
68816419:

Wangu sana grin grin, you only have fleets of only 20 aircraft of which 3 is actual owned planes, while Air peace (Nigeria privately owned) got 22 fleets ..... not to even mention other privately fleets owned Nigerians grin and new order of 10 new Boeing aircraft has been fully payed for... and mind this are just Nigeria privately owned airlines and not Government owned airlines .
Air Peace is a small company mate. Only flies to 13 destinations. And has small planes i guessThe biggest airline in East Africa has a fleet of 7 and flies to a whooping 13 destinations. cc Kazikazi. Whereas Kenya airways which fully owns 3 airplanes and yet to clear loans for 17 others flies to only 53 destinations. Leased planes are part of the fleet guys, coz they operate under the KQ name, that is what the word fleet means I guess. Actually lets compare the 5 big Subsaharan airways
1. Air peace travels mainly to huge West African cities like Banjul, Akurre, Uyo , Yola etc
2. Air Tanzania, cc Kazikazi
3. Kenya Airways
4. South African

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
68816419:

Wangu sana grin grin, you only have fleets of only 20 aircraft of which 3 is actual owned planes, while Air peace (Nigeria privately owned) got 22 fleets ..... not to even mention other privately fleets owned Nigerians grin and new order of 10 new Boeing aircraft has been fully payed for... and mind this are just Nigeria privately owned airlines and not Government owned airlines .
1. Air peace travels mainly to huge West African cities like Banjul, Akurre, Uyo , Yola etc
2. Air Tanzania, cc Kazikazi
3. Kenya Airways
4. South African

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ethiopian is huge af
Makes other 'big' african airlines look like local carries

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jonraid:
Chances are that we are paying no one but a Kenyan for those planes if rumours out there are to go by!
Yeah, heard its something to do with corruption and thats why KQ is struggling
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
justtoodark:

africans always forget that....maps mean nothing when it comes to ethnic groups....

igbos are related to people in cameroon....but igbos are so ignorant that they would kick their own parents to wake them up in the morning....
their behavior is unique in africa....extremly dont care.... undecided undecided
Actually Africans can be more related to Africans in other countries than some of their countrymen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jonraid:

Is it our boy from ichaweri
He is obsessed to make kq manage our airports
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Might be! grin
tylann:

Is it our boy from ichaweri
He is obsessed to make kq manage our airports
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. Look, I'm not gonna scour the internet for every South African designer making waves right now. I got nothing to prove to you. Stew in your own ignorance while we continue to put Africa on the map, FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.

Did Mitchell Obama and Madam Terassa wear those sweaters made in South Africa like this ones. grin

Three Nigerian designers were the official designers in White House. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jonraid:
Might be! grin

Rumours say his bank is one of the top creditors of kq it gave kq alot of loans
He will hit a jackpot when kq finally manages our airports
All the mps in the committee who were opposing kq to manage our airports have been replaced by party loyalists
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
68816419:

That Tanzania airlines have more " Real" ownership of its airlines, while Kenyans airlines are 98% leased ..... grin grin
okay then, Tanzania airlines is bigger than kq
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Did Mitchell Obama and Madam Terassa wear those sweaters made in South Africa like this ones. grin

Three Nigerian designers were the official designers in White House. grin

So what? Beyonce is more influential than the two of them combined.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
Keep on writing essays. That won't change the fact of the ownership of KQ planes.Your Transport Cs isn't as dumb as many kiberans who are busy spewing out no sense.

This isn't kiosk business. Oh yes. Airline business needs a little more intelligence. You can't operates 20 aircrafts owned by unknown private owners in far away island of San Marino.

Again, you can't have an airline with 3 planes. That's not an airline. Its a kiosk business! And to make things worse, the kiosk business isn't situated in hong Kong or Singapore. Its in kibera..
Then we can safely call it kiosk airways aka KQ.

Your Kiosk airways tried to move,It was kiosking in Kenyatta airport, the planes were kiosked..
yet those Kiosks fly to 50 plus destinations worldwide
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

Muahahaha grin
But seriously I have a kenyan bae that wants me to fvck her? She's planning to come to Nigeria on my birthday day? I can show you the chat if you want wink grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
samorobo:

Did you know that in about 8 years time china will start neo colonising kenya , I mean they would literally control all their resources. ......most of their infastructure are from foreign debt like

Nairobi terminus
Mombassa terminus
Nairobi - mombassa rail line
Their airport
And many more..... are built by China and it comes as a loan

This reveals how african leaders are purely wicked....I mean kenya has barely recovered from the british colonial time and now kenyatta is handing them over to China because he knows that when these debt would be overdue he must gave been out of the office and that would be the next president headache. ....for China it a win_win, it either you pay us or we own your resources. ...either way we will win
Kenya does not have a lot of resources so chinese cannot own Kenyan resources, maybe unless they want to own tea and coffee farms. They wont own us, relax. Let us enjoy the railroads and the sexy superhigways and other things they want to build here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
you have sunk too low tasha maria. technical stuffs arent discused using kibera mind
Next time if you want to call him Tasha maria, you put "Gindi" inside okay grin like Tasha gindi maria grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
But seriously I have a kenyan bae that wants me to fvck her? She's planning to come to Nigeria on my birthday day? I can show you the chat if you want wink grin

What if it's one of your yahoo boys? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jonraid:
They have lately been in an overdrive of engaging in car bazaars business in Mombasa!
Yeah, and Italians too. Most Italians at the coast are thugs btw. Drug dealers.
Mario Mele, a Malindi based tycoon, has been missing since Wednesday after he was arrested by armed policemen from Nairobi. He is being held alongside Leone Alberto Fulvio, an Italian fugitive who has been on Interpol’s list of most wanted since 1997, and fellow countryman Stephano Poli. Leone fled to Kenya in 1993 to escape an eight year conviction in Torini, Italy. He acquired Kenyan nationality in 2009 and is a licenced gun holder.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001234645/most-wanted-italian-drug-barons-arrested-in-malindi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What if it's one of your yahoo boys? grin
Hahahaha funny? This one is clear. We use to video chat at anytime, both morning, afternoon and night grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is that so? shocked grin

South Africans are learners. grin

But what do you have to say this time around? Kkkkkkkkkk grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
Hahahaha funny? This one is clear. We use to video chat at anytime, both morning, afternoon and night grin

Have you shown her your dicky via video call? grin Because I don't understand why her visit seems to revolve around sitting on your crotch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Is that so? shocked grin

South Africans are learners. grin

But what do you have to say this time around? Kkkkkkkkkk grin

Lol, I'm actually imagining you furiously searching the internet for pictoral evidence. Big deal! Doesn't change the fact that Maxhosa by Laduma has shops in Paris, Japan & New York, just to name a few. Oops, I forgot to mention, they also have one in your own backyard grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm actually imagining you furiously searching the internet for pictoral evidence. Big deal! Doesn't change the fact that Maxhosa by Laduma has shops in Paris, Japan & New York, just to name a few.

Beyonce is saying hi Xhosa don't be jealous. Kkkkkkkkkk grin

See another Nigerian dressing Beyonce. grin

Hello! That's not a big deal because there are more than 20 Nigerian designers in all those places including Dubai. Just give it up and bow. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
I know of Malindi's connection with the Italians.Let'as hope it doesn't turn out to be a Mafia den!
PissedYagami:

Yeah, and Italians too. Most Italians at the coast are thugs btw. Drug dealers.
Mario Mele, a Malindi based tycoon, has been missing since Wednesday after he was arrested by armed policemen from Nairobi. He is being held alongside Leone Alberto Fulvio, an Italian fugitive who has been on Interpol’s list of most wanted since 1997, and fellow countryman Stephano Poli. Leone fled to Kenya in 1993 to escape an eight year conviction in Torini, Italy. He acquired Kenyan nationality in 2009 and is a licenced gun holder.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001234645/most-wanted-italian-drug-barons-arrested-in-malindi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Beyonce is saying hi Xhosa don't be jealous. Kkkkkkkkkk grin

See another Nigerian dressing Beyonce. grin

Hello! That's not a big deal because there are more than 20 Nigerian designers in all those places including Dubai. Just give it up and bow. grin

I'm talking about ONE designer from South Africa, whose designs have captured the attention of the world. He didnt have to relocate to achieve that goal & yet his clothes are available in all the fashion capitals of the world. Now that's what I call success.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm actually imagining you furiously searching the internet for pictoral evidence. Big deal! Doesn't change the fact that Maxhosa by Laduma has shops in Paris, Japan & New York, just to name a few. Oops, I forgot to mention, they also have one in your own backyard grin

I know about them already but it's not a big deal here you know. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

I know about them already but it's not a big deal here you know. cool

Nigeria is a small fry. Paris etc, however, that's when you know you've made it as a fashion designer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.