Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6306022 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
There are trees in 1 (Kenya)

There is no sign of vegetation in 2 (Nigeria)

Nigeria must be boring to look at!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Annael:

All people know, kenya owned by Queen Elizabeth.
Ladies and gentlemen
Annael
This guy was weird af tho grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
PissedYagami:

didnt know that they hate being called dutch. Meant the dutch name is so Afrikaans. And the oly logical way a Kenyan has a dutch looking name is coz his grand or great grand parents originated from SA. Never heard of Kenya/Holland relationship. Read some more
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1988-04-01-8803050426-story.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/4jpa5p/afrikaners_in_kenya/

Wow, interesting read. I wonder if they can still speak Afrikaans.
IMO, Afrikaans sounds more like Flemish than Dutch. I can understand Flemish because of how similar it is to Afrikaans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jonraid:
There are trees in 1 (Kenya)

There is no sign of vegetation in 2 (Nigeria)

Nigeria must be boring to look at!

..............and Starehe Boys Center lies in the least green part of Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
PissedYagami:

Ladies and gentlemen
Annael

I told you the only reason he doesn't post here much is he can't post in English. See? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Naijjans,pls help us understand smth-what the actual eff are these cult wars in your colleges and unis!?

At least 10 students have been killed and several others severely wounded in a cult war that is currently rocking the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede in Imo State.

The killing spree, which was said to be carried out by rival cult groups on vengeance mission, has been going on unchecked for the last one week.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/10-students-killed-in-imo-cult-clashes.html

Btw,not everything on this thread is a war,I'm just trying to understand the kind of society this ishyt seems normalised.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
What can you expect from panty thieves?
NairobiWalker2:

..............and Starehe Boys Center lies in the least green part of Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, interesting read. I wonder if they can still speak Afrikaans.
IMO, Afrikaans sounds more like Flemish than Dutch. I can understand Flemish because of how similar it is to Afrikaans.
they have probably been anglicised. Bet that DJ cant speak a word of Afrikaans, maybe his parents did
And isnt Flemish a dialect of Dutch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
PissedYagami:

Ladies and gentlemen
Annael

Hahaha grin
Where was i to witness such wanton stupidity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
PissedYagami:

they have probably been anglicised. Bet that DJ cant speak a word of Afrikaans, maybe his parents did
And isnt Flemish a dialect of Dutch

It is, but there're differences between the two languages. With Flemish I can understand almost everything they're saying, but with Dutch, I have to listen closely.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
kikuyu1:
Naijjans,pls help us understand smth-what the actual eff are these cult wars in your colleges and unis!?

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/10-students-killed-in-imo-cult-clashes.html

Btw,not everything on this thread is a war,I'm just trying to understand the kind of society this ishyt seems normalised.

This country called Nigeria has the highest murder rates in Africa
Just look at this all killings

@xhosanostra

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
tylann:

Hahaha grin
Where was i to witness such wanton stupidity
He is probably dead now
Ata Jamiiforums I never see him post
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
tylann:

This country called Nigeria has the highest murder rates in Africa
Just look at this all killings

@xhosanostra

You remember we had a discussion about it not too long ago. They're not realistic about anything.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It is, but there're differences between the two languages. With Flemish I can understand almost everything they're saying, but with Dutch, I have to listen closely.
Everyone in SA can speak Afrikaans?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
PissedYagami:

He is probably dead now
Ata Jamiiforums I never see him post

Okay
English is the problem that is why they are not here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
PissedYagami:

Everyone in SA can speak Afrikaans?

No, but it's taught as a language in schools. Most people know the basics, I'd say. I have a good grasp of it because of my mother. Coloureds speak Afrikaans as a 1st language.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You remember we had a discussion about it not too long ago. They're not realistic about anything.

So much killings while no one is being held accountable

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
tylann:

So much killings while no one is being held accountable

It's like a jungle lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's like a jungle lol.

The zoo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
tylann:

The zoo

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's like a jungle lol.

The zoo .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, but it's taught as a language in schools. Most people know the basics, I'd say. I have a good grasp of it because of my mother. Coloureds speak Afrikaans as a 1st language.
Oic
I thought Afrikaans was mandatory in school and anyone can speak it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
PissedYagami:

Oic
I thought Afrikaans was mandatory in school and anyone can speak it.

It's mandatory, but some people are not interested enough to be fluent in it. They go along with it just to pass, but not to grasp.
Some can understand, but cannot speak it.
According to a report some time ago, most South Africans are more fluent in Afrikaans than they're in English. That doesn't surprise me at all.

Other than English, what languages are taught in your schools & how many?
Here, depending on the school you go to, you learn 3. Your mother tongue, English & Afrikaans. But in some schools you only do English & Afrikaans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
They like Ethiopians - They spend so many years learning English but don't get it. I don't know why?
tylann:

Okay only 2
Kazikazi need to call others
For odds to balance

Hahahaha he can barely communicate in English grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Eldoret was founded & the epicenter of Boers settlement in Kenya. In kenya there were called KABURUS. They were mostly the British collaborators running away from TransVaal in fear of revenge from their own people. Most of them left at indepedence...I think were only 4 families left until recently...from about 1,000 Boers.

Eldoret has grown into a city now

At some point British also wanted to hand over Eldoret to Jews...who rejected it and insisted on Palestian territory.

https://mg.co.za/article/2004-04-06-a-bittereinder-in-kenya

Video of Kaburus
https://www.facebook.com/opiyo.levin/videos/10214010943328974/
https://www.facebook.com/opiyo.levin/videos/10214010945449027/?t=1
PissedYagami:

Sidenote
Back in the day when the British were colonising South Africa, there was a war, Anglo-Boer war I guess. The Boer collaborators were given land in Kenya. Thats why you find some places called Trans Mara, Trans Nzoia etc. After the war almost all of them went back to south africa. The remaining ones were assimilated to the Anglos in Kenya. I think this Kenyan DJ, DJ KACE, is a boer, not sure but his name is Kevin Amani van Dijck. Van Djick sound so Dutch
https://twitter.com/deejaykace?lang=en
they are very very very few, read more
https://www.joc.com/kenyas-afrikaners-maintain-culture-and-ties-south-africa_19910624.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
This is the final blow for the giant of failure. Now that the giant of failure has been defeated it is the best time for the maasai warrior with his arrow and shield to take over the giants homeland and home tough. Once a maasai warrior is always a maasai warrior

Big fool...that is just an article to get cheap data......the entire world knows that cannot happen....74% of Nigerians would live outside the country, dude I greet your stupidity with high quality derision....now scat off and get me more articles to read...it is actually interesting

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:
not even a single nigerian living in nigeria can have a better life than the poorest Ghanaian in Ghana.

Its a long pipe dream of a nigerian to be like a Ghanaian
you still have a century to be that

Stupid you how will a ghanaian from a $50 billion economy after 62 years of independence have a better life than a Nigerian....
The thing with ghanians is that you think you are special with $50 billion whilst Angola with the same population with you would make almost three times your current (despite the fact that you they are under recession and are not diversified )is better than you and are not having qualms with anybody....
Get lost and boost your gdp

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin
so all your president failed jamb and Ghana made them better people to rule over you who passed jamb.
How useless jamb is and how useless it's products are grin grin grin grin

from ZIK to your current leader

Mz Eazi limelight through music by his own skills and the help of the Ghanaian music community
thats why he does Ghanaian music.

Idiot jamb is just 41 years and was not available when zik came to Ghana. ...so I ask what have your best universities done for the continent, at least ours have produced doctors that have produced cure to one of the mostly deadly diseases in the world (EBOLA VIRUS)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:
Stupid ignoramus
Ecobank is not a Nigerian Bank
Fidelity is not a nigerian bank

LEARN FOR THE QUADRILLION TIME

the largest banks in Ghana as at the end of 2018n was as follow
GCB
Ecobank
CBG
Barclays
Fidelity
Standard Chartered
Stanbic
GT
Cal bank
ADB
access

Idiot you literally type this. ..I you a showed a link from your beautiful buzz ghana. .. not something I typed as a result of what I cooked in my head...

Fool you are doubting if fidelity is own by a nigerian....
Well here is what Wikipedia has to say

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidelity_Bank_Nigeria

It is not my fault that our banks are the top (2nd,3rd ) in your country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Most of the nigerians have given up on this thread they have decided to go to other forums including facebook and whatsapp instagram to attack other africans day this trade was just too difficult for them to comprehend. Last week they found it very very difficult with ghanaweb and also finding it difficult with some of the kenya facebook. I wonder this week which foreign chats nigerians will run to to attack other africans let's wait and see

You are a fools...you have been absent for so long, even this morning we dealt with your people....go back to the previous page and read...grab a handkerchief or better still rat poison because what you read would be seriously depressing to your useless life

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:
in 62 years
we've achieved what you will never achieve in the next 60 years

grin grin
worry about that
that 62Billion economy has catered for 30 million people and provided all they ever needed

in 59 years, your country is still rationing fuel grin grin

I am sure you did not know that we have over taken Egypt as the largest producer of rice in africa in less than two year..and we generated $52 billion as revenue which is bigger than what your country has gained in 62 years

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.