Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6306052 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:

the guy is so dumb
grin grin grin grin

it Just goes to show how dumb 80% of nigerians are
the product of a failed system

Lol this one pained you...you are no longer mouthy..wow...all thanks to me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:

the guy is so dumb
grin grin grin grin

This one definitely pained you ....you are no longer mouthy...wow.... all thanks to me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
I've seen this one from the Daily Nation. Intresting,our demographics would have been way different if the Boers were still here in numbers and also if the Jews accepted that plan by the Brits! We wouldn't be talking of Hitler persecution of the Zionists or the Israeli-Palestinian war!

How the British offered to settle Jews in Rift Valley,Kenya

The British and the then colonial secretary Joseph Chamberlain set out to lure the Jews out of their homeland dream and resettle them in Kenya through the Nairobi Plan of 1902.

Out of persecution and desperation in Europe, Theodore Herzel, the father of the Zionist movement born in the 19th century to unite Jews in exile accepted the plan.

But the Russian Jews opposed the plan, wanting nothing short of the Promised Land for the children of Israel.

Other groups like the Israel Zangwill continued to pursue the Nairobi Plan after the 7th Zionist congress in Basel, Switzerland in 1905, where the Jews formally rejected the British offer.

The Nairobi Plan, heralded as the New Judea, New Palestine, New Sinai, or British Palestine, then coded Operation Samson, was equal to 7,984 square kilometres of land demarcated in Uasin Gishu District.

Had the Nairobi Plan succeeded, the Holocaust might not have happened in the scale it did because most vulnerable Jews would have been safely in Kenya, not in Hitler’s German lap.

Andrew Nugget Dugger, an American Jew born in 1889 in Nebraska, migrated to Israel in 1952. In mid 1960s, he found several men in Kenya he taught that there was only one God, supreme and eternal known as Elohim in Hebrew.

He taught them to serve Elohim by prayers, study and observing the holy commandments as set forth in the Torah. He taught them about Jewish holy feasts like the Pesach, Shavuot, Yom Kippur, Succoth and Hannukah.

In 1970, A. N. Dugger sent compatriot and German-born Andy Shoemaker to perform ceremonies and to receive the 300 converts into the family of Messianic Jews.
rvp20183:
Eldoret was founded & the epicenter of Boers settlement in Kenya. In kenya there were called KABURUS. They were mostly the British collaborators running away from TransVaal in fear of revenge from their own people. Most of them left at indepedence...I think were only 4 families left until recently...from about 1,000 Boers.

Eldoret has grown into a city now

At some point British also wanted to hand over Eldoret to Jews...who rejected it and insisted on Palestian territory.

https://mg.co.za/article/2004-04-06-a-bittereinder-in-kenya

Video of Kaburus
https://www.facebook.com/opiyo.levin/videos/10214010943328974/
https://www.facebook.com/opiyo.levin/videos/10214010945449027/?t=1
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
What stvpidity is this? So what if fidelity bank is owned by a Nigerian? A bank simply keeps money of depositors and customers? Without Ghanaian customers and depositors, will there be a fidelity bank in Ghana? Fuckeduppedness Nigerians and stvpidity and foolishness are like 5 and 6 cool Fuckeduppedness grin

samorobo:

Idiot you literally type this. ..I you a showed a link from your beautiful buzz ghana. .. not something I typed as a result of what I cooked in my head...

Fool you are doubting if fidelity is own by a nigerian....
Well here is what Wikipedia has to say

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidelity_Bank_Nigeria

It is not my fault that our banks are the top (2nd,3rd ) in your country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:
glo is the only black own telecommunication service provider in Nigeria
but not in Ghana, we have more than 7 of that.

the whites still control all of your oil deal with that

your country only exist due to our benevolence

Now name those blacks telecoms owned in ghana....or I would

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
Most of African foreigners who are in SA are from...
1. Zimbabwe
2. Lesotho
3. Mozambique
4. Swaziland
5. Malawi
6. Somalia

So stop your illusion. Tanzanians don't travel much.They don't die to go to SA.Most Tanzanians love USA. That's the fact.

The point is you are a refugee in South Africa. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin Ghana, with a $50 billion economy provides free education from kindergarten to secondary school, provides free meals to school children. Life expectancy is 65 years, 70 percent of the people have access to electricity. Inflation is in single digits, the national economy is growing at more than 8 percent per annum grin Foreign Direct investment is the highest in West Africa grin

Shitnigeria has a 100 trillion economic economy, but 91 million Fools in that sh1thole are surviving on less than $2 a day grin life expectancy is a miserable 46 years grin the impoverished mudder fuggerz can’t even boast of 6 hours of electricity per day grin infant and maternal mortality is the highest in the world grin grin grin

Boko haram in the north grin kidnappings, fake drug factories, baby factories in the south east grin oil bunkering, piracy, militancy in south south grin mass pr0stitution in Edo and other states grin armed robberies, ogbomogbomo in the southwest grin grin

How many Shitnigerians are gainfully employed? Desertification in the north, gully erosion in the southeast grin and deforestation in southwest grin grin grin grin

samorobo:

Stupid you how will a ghanaian from a $50 billion economy after 62 years of independence have a better life than a Nigerian....
The thing with ghanians is that you think you are special with $50 billion whilst Angola with the same population with you would make almost three times your current (despite the fact that you they are under recession and are not diversified )is better than you and are not having qualms with anybody....
Get lost and boost your gdp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Any where to verify your rice production.
samorobo:

I am sure you did not know that we have over taken Egypt as the largest producer of rice in africa in less than two year..and we generated $52 billion as revenue which is bigger than what your country has gained in 62 years
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
EXACTLY
PetroDollaxx:
Fuckeduppedness grin Ghana, with a $50 billion economy provides free education from kindergarten to secondary school, provides free meals to school children. Life expectancy is 65 years, 70 percent of the people have access to electricity. Inflation is in single digits, the national economy is growing at more than 8 percent per annum grin Foreign Direct investment is the highest in West Africa grin

Shitnigeria has a 100 trillion economic economy, but 91 million Fools in that sh1thole are surviving on less than $2 a day grin life expectancy is a miserable 46 years grin the impoverished mudder fuggerz can’t even boast of 6 hours of electricity per day grin infant and maternal mortality is the highest in the world grin grin grin

Boko haram in the north grin kidnappings, fake drug factories, baby factories in the south east grin oil bunkering, piracy, militancy in south south grin mass pr0stitution in Edo and other states grin armed robberies, ogbomogbomo in the southwest grin grin

How many Shitnigerians are gainfully employed? Desertification in the north, gully erosion in the southeast grin and deforestation in southwest grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Federal Republic of Fools grin do you know the number of calls I receive daily from your fellow MUMUs desperate to flee to Ghana? Nigeria is a confirmed sh1thole. The armpit and the anus of the world grin the country is full of impoverished ediots{> and to think the animals produce 2. 5 million barrels of oil daily grin Fuckeduppedness cool

jaycent:
Ghanaians are only here to promote their dead country. Nothing else?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jonraid:
https://www.monitor.co.ug/SpecialReports/Pipeline-dreams-Inside-Uganda-Tanzania-oil-pipeline-talks/688342-5030642-rfjldlz/index.html

It would be much better if our pipeline gets finished first!
That Uganda and Tanzania thing
I fear it will never materialize

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
''By considering the 2019/2020 Budget Policy, in order to properly execute the Tshs.33.1 trillion ($14.3 billion) budget, Tshs.23 trillion ($10 billion) will be obtained from internal revenue sources, loans from local financial institutions amounting to Tshs.5 trillion ($2.1 billion), foreign loans with business conditions at Tshs.2.3 trillion ($1 billion) and Tshs.2.8 trillion ($1.2 billion) from development partners,’' Dr Mpango explained.

Tanzania's 2018/2019 Budget Policy statement excerpt! The BPS figures merely hangs on projections and normally the budget figures would downsize a bit as projections aren't always accurate from that country! Goodluck on them eclipsing Kenya soon! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

Very correct cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Federal Republic of Fools grin do you know the number of calls I receive daily from your fellow MUMUs desperate to flee to Ghana? Nigeria is a confirmed sh1thole. The armpit and the anus of the world grin the country is full of impoverished ediots{> and to think the animals produce 2. 5 million barrels of oil daily grin Fuckeduppedness cool

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

If you were following that conversation closely instead of jumping to the 1st thing you saw to appear smart, you'd know that I was disproving a statement Kazikazi made saying, we had no business people during Apartheid. That's where the relevance lies, the rest you can take it up with the person who wrote that article.
obviously I wasn't following the conversation, but if you are going to post something that you want to prove as historical fact, your facts should atleast be 100% correct.

But if it means something, I do agrea with you that there were many black buisness people during apartheid, Herman Mashaba, Tokyo sexwale, Cyril ect ect to name but a few.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
The 4 billion dollar pipeline.I have nothing but to say congratulations to them! From 1.7 billion barrels that were earlier quoted in Uganda we are now hearing of probable 1.1/1.4 billion in recoverables. What next? 1 billion worth of recoverable crude.I love this arithmetic of subtraction. Tanzanians want a bigger share of tax per crude barrel that would pass through the pipeline,with the unstable crude prices in the global markets,this may not look good.Let's see how they'll finance this project,will they taste the Eurobonds?
tylann:

That Uganda and Tanzania thing
I fear it will never materialize
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
jln115:
obviously I wasn't following the conversation, but if you are going to post something that you want to prove as historical fact, your facts should atleast be 100% correct.

But if it means something, I do agrea with you that there were many black buisness people during apartheid, Herman Mashaba, Tokyo sexwale, Cyril ect ect to name but a few.

The relevant part of what I posted is a fact, that's all I care about.
You're just being nit-picky.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
rvp20183:
Eldoret was founded & the epicenter of Boers settlement in Kenya. In kenya there were called KABURUS. They were mostly the British collaborators running away from TransVaal in fear of revenge from their own people. Most of them left at indepedence...I think were only 4 families left until recently...from about 1,000 Boers.

Eldoret has grown into a city now

At some point British also wanted to hand over Eldoret to Jews...who rejected it and insisted on Palestian territory.

https://mg.co.za/article/2004-04-06-a-bittereinder-in-kenya

Video of Kaburus
https://www.facebook.com/opiyo.levin/videos/10214010943328974/
https://www.facebook.com/opiyo.levin/videos/10214010945449027/?t=1
You know Kenya really backfired on the British settlers for some reason. Hahaha heard the Jews got scared of the Maasai thats why they never wanted to settle in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jonraid:
The 4 billion dollar pipeline.I have nothing but to say congratulations to them! From 1.7 billion barrels that were earlier quoted in Uganda we are now hearing of probable 1.1/1.2 billion in recoverables. What next? 1 billion worth of recoverable crude.I love this arithmetic of subtraction. Tanzanians want a bigger share of tax per crude barrel that would pass through the pipeline,with the unstable crude prices in the global markets,this may not look good.Let's see how they'll finance this project,will they taste the Eurobonds?

The world longest heated pipeline
Financing it will be a major hurdle
Iam watching it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's mandatory, but some people are not interested enough to be fluent in it. They go along with it just to pass, but not to grasp.
Some can understand, but cannot speak it.
According to a report some time ago, most South Africans are more fluent in Afrikaans than they're in English. That doesn't surprise me at all.

Other than English, what languages are taught in your schools & how many?
Here, depending on the school you go to, you learn 3. Your mother tongue, English & Afrikaans. But in some schools you only do English & Afrikaans.
Everything is in English here. Then Swahili is mandatory both in Primary and High School.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Where is Kazikazi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The relevant part of what I posted is a fact, that's all I care about.
You're just being nit-picky.
yes I'm being nit-picky since I expect a South-African to post correct factual references especially those concerning South African history.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Put it in bed already.No need of going for the jugular! grin
NairobiWalker2:
Where is Kazikazi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
NairobiWalker2:
Where is Kazikazi?

Mixing concotions
He will comeback here spewing trash
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
You never give them flag. South Sudanese flag is similar to Jordan,or Palestinian, or Mozambican flag but its not like kenyan

Lmao!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by O0XYGEN: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:

the guy is so dumb
grin grin grin grin

Seriously,they're all dumb as hell right from one forgiveness dude who spends his whole and time and data surfing the internet for strange articles and diagrams in order to degrade a very progressive nation and continues propagating annoyingly that baseless article repeatedly and running in circles when exposed to that crazy bot,troll and sore loser askhariem or bokoharam dude who rudely jumps into un invited conversation and post the same depressing pictures repeating that it's either Ghana,SA or Kenya and samsoba my guy who is just plain stubborn.He could have learnt a lot of things if he had remained humble,Nigeria is beyond redemption and defense for now and at least for the next 500 years.Even every kid knows the country is a hell.A real embodiment of a shithole.And one GayCunt dude,no comment-smiley .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
jln115:
yes I'm being nit-picky since I expect a South-African to post correct factual references especially those concerning South African history.

Dude or dudette, I don't care about your expectations. Sue me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by w1234: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
chrisagyei:
Seriously,they're all dumb as hell right from one forgiveness dude who spends his whole and time and data surfing the internet for strange articles and diagrams in order to degrade a very progressive nation and continues propagating annoyingly that baseless article repeatedly and running in circles when exposed to that crazy bot,troll and sore loser askhariem or bokoharam dude who rudely jumps into un invited conversation and post the same depressing pictures repeating that it's either Ghana,SA or Kenya and samsoba my guy who is just plain stubborn.He could have learnt a lot of things if he had remained humble,Nigeria is beyond redemption and defense for now and at least for the next 500 years.Even every kid knows the country is a hell.A real embodiment of a shithole.And one GayCunt dude,no comment-smiley .

Side effects of poverty and generator fumes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
jaycent:
grin Gone are the days wey I dey take DC, forget about weed. Bring DC for me grin grin

Abeg, which one be DC again...hahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
NairobiWalker2:

How is it not relevant yet you are the one who brought it to the argument? Does that mean you are irrelevant and stupid? grin grin grin

What you posted proved nothing, didn't refute my point or add anything worthwhile to the discussion if you could even consider it revalent to begin with. Stop throwing poo at the wall like a cornered child and come up with a calculated retort. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.