Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312192 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Seems about right! grin
NairobiWalker2:

The word tree does not exist in Nigerian languages. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Jonraid:
An online war with Kenyans? We don't throw shades but a whole f*ckin tree! grin

Then they'll have to put their beaver teeth on & turn that tree into sawdust grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Dump your missus and cross to Tanzania! How 'bout that? grin
TayserMahri:

10,000 Kenya shillings is a million Tanzania shillings grin grin Cheap ass hell.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

Ghana's life expectancy is 40 years. Bhuhahahaha! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by w1234: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But you got to admit, Kaz is holding his own. A one man army, respect tongue
You know what'd be interesting though? Having more Tanzanians on the thread to balance out the equation, because now it's an unfair advantage to you guys. A pack of hyenas against one lone wolf grin

English is the problem
If you go to Kenya social media sites they are all over abusing Kenya but in Swahili not English
I told kazikazi to go and get back up
Let us wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2019
They are not that intimidating! We tried a twitter tussle with them but they didn't show up! grin
XhosaNostra:

Then they'll have to put their beaver teeth on & turn that tree into sawdust grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

Before we get there, yesterday you became too irrational and started arguing quite unintelligently. Whats going on girl. I had began to respect your upstairs but damn! grin

Forget about a bunch of Tanzanians coming here. Aint gonna happen. They dont know English so we shall always subdue them. I alone could handle half of Tz population. tongue grin
Just wait they're coming for you guys grin I have invited some of my Tanzania friends on Facebook to Join this thread? They're coming for you guys tongue grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Okie grin you gonna donate the majimaji water to them or what

Hahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin

Donate majimaji from Loliondo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by w1234: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker2:

Anakuanga hivo. Kuna siku nilimdunga ukweli. Akiendelea hivi nitamdunga ukweli ingine pia.

Kama antaka kusupport kazikazi asema once
Katambe awache kujifanya hapa
Sasa Jana anatuingiza kwa story hatuelewi

Anyway kazikazi anataka back up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
The same kenyans said it with their own mouth that Nigeria is the giant of West Africa. That Ghana should compare themselves with Tanzania and Somalia grin grin grin

See how they put it her. They said, Nigeria is the giant of West Africa and South Africa is the giant of southern Africa while Kenyan is the giant of east Africa LMFAO grin grin

Kenyans knows very well that Ghana is too small for Nigeria to compare. They're only using you fools to support them to win the argument puahahahaha grin grin grin

What is your definition of giant?

Nigeria has a large population and that's where is gianthood ends. However, Ghana beats Nigeria in all development indices. Ghana is more developed that Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by w1234: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Just wait they're coming for you guys grin I have invited some of my Tanzania friends on Facebook to Join this thread? They're coming for you guys tongue grin grin

They won't show up
I have done that before i have invited them from twitter ,Facebook but here we are

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2019
w1234:

English is the problem
If you go to Kenya social media sites they are all over abusing Kenya but in Swahili not English
I told kazikazi to go and get back up
Let us wait and see

Your beef is amusing, I must say. We're going to need an in-house interpreter then if that's the case tongue Azishe ke!

I hope he brings his own manskap.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Jonraid:
They are not that intimidating! We tried a twitter tussle with them but they didn't show up! grin

Hahaha. So Kazikazi is the only spirited one of the lot? Pity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Jonraid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_nZ4mJ6ZTY?t=1

The big yansh of the Kenyan girls was like a culture shock for these Nigerian girls who studied in Kenya! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker2:

What is your definition of giant?

Nigeria has a large population and that's where is gianthood ends. However, Ghana beats Nigeria in all development indices. Ghana is more developed that Nigeria.
In your own opinion. Now get lost grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Forget about the guy.He's a non-issue!

What does ''Doc Shebeleza'' mean? I want to find out something grin
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. So Kazikazi is the only spirited one of the lot? Pity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But you got to admit, Kaz is holding his own. A one man army, respect tongue
You know what'd be interesting though? Having more Tanzanians on the thread to balance out the equation, because now it's an unfair advantage to you guys. A pack of hyenas against one lone wolf grin

Nope - all he does is post stupidity. Just because we are many doesn't mean he's holding anything. He knew he was alone when he started the beef - furthermore, he's not really alone. He has the whole Nigerian army behind him. H eonly post something with hopes that he will get the unconditional Nigerian support but once I engage him, I realize he doesn't even understand what he's talking about.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2019
TayserMahri:

They do! cheesy Esp the ones with money like Diamond and Ali Kiba. The poverty stricken ones like kazikazi are clueless and cant afford Kenyan babes. The last thing a Tanzanian man with money wants near him is a Tanzanian woman. Uneducated and too lazy for wives, cant even proliferate a business venture/ multiply the money. Cant even manage money to start with!!

True, even the few beautiful ones have no class and exposure. They lack global competitive socialization skills. Just listen to Hamisa Mobeto being interviewed and compare her to Huddah Monroe for instance. She makes Huddah look like a professor. See how Vera Sidika hangs out with American celebrities and tell me if Wema Sepetu would sustain a conversation with an American celebrity. The rich Tanzanian artists know what they want. They already have the money, what they seek is someone to style them up and a Tanzanian woman can't do that.

cc. kazikazi. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Who was I arguing with? Must not have been memorable even to myself because I honestly have no freaking clue what you're on about.

LMFAO. Whether they have good English or not, we need them here tongue

Kazikazi, invite some more people asseblief & let the games begin grin

You were arguing with NairobiWalker about travelling trying to side with firepussy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2019
w1234:

They won't show up
I have done that before i have invited them from twitter ,Facebook but here we are
Maybe you're right? I have invited them since January. till now I haven't seen them undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Jonraid:

There used to be a Kwaito artiste going by that name in the 90s. It has no meaning. It's just a name someone gave to themselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
In your own opinion. Now get lost grin grin

Okay Gay-cunt. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2019
A twerker like Corazon Kwamboka has a law degree from the University of Nairobi! Vanessa Mdee got his flow because she studied here! You can't even compare the socialites and the ratchets from both countries! grin
NairobiWalker2:

True, even the few beautiful ones have no class and exposure. They lack global competitive socialization skills. Just listen to Hamisa Mobeto being interviewed and compare her to Huddah Monroe for instance. She makes Huddah look like a professor. See how Vera Sidika hangs out with American celebrities and tell me if Wema Sepetu would sustain a conversation with an American celebrity. The rich Tanzanian artists know what they want. They already have the money, what they seek is someone to style them up and a Tanzanian woman can't do that.

cc. kazikazi. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2019
KENYA
Newly constructed hospital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Maybe you're right? I have invited them since January. till now I haven't seen them undecided

Hahaha.....

Kenyans are the BOMB!

You went to the extent of inviting Tanzanian Backup? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2019
Jonraid:
Dump your missus and cross to Tanzania! How 'bout that? grin

Only for the kittie grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker2: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2019
How is you Kumamoto, I can see ya. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Like seriously you haven't been with a Nigerian lady before? Nigeria girls are set to go? Your girls are just naturally ugly with big fat stupid ass grin i only like them because they are friendly and funny, nothing more? tongue tongue grin grin

lamba lolo kijana grin You fall for our babes but wont take the truth as to why you easily fall for them. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2019
What else? grin
TayserMahri:

Only for the kittie grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:

Unless you know Swahili you have no business inviting them grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Jonraid:

I love that music? Casper nyovest murder that beat very well? I also love the video too tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker2:

Nope - all he does is post stupidity. Just because we are many doesn't mean he's holding anything. He knew he was alone when he started the beef - furthermore, he's not really alone. He has the whole Nigerian army behind him. H eonly post something with hopes that he will get the unconditional Nigerian support but once I engage him, I realize he doesn't even understand what he's talking about.

@bolded, that's for us free agents to decide grin

You know what is my honest thought? I think he's just trawling to get a rise out of you guys & it works every single time grin Some of you get so riled up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.