Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327990 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:07am On Mar 19, 2019
obaaderemi:
He was a settler,born of settlers.
Yeah, everyone in this country arrived here from somewhere. So, a settler is also Kenyan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:01am On Mar 19, 2019
JaceBlaze:
It came back at 23:06.

Lol yes,when they say loadshedding stage 8 you better prepare for a full day blackout.

lol,do you ever watch The Simpsons?

Wow, what a revelation! I wonder why we don't get all these different stages apha. Anywho, I'm sure you were over that your eye moon when it came back tongue

I love The Simpson's. Do you watch opopayi? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2019
Everything from Kenya is from the Oyinbos ? grin
forgiveness:

Which style has a Kenyan constructed? Don't mention those oyinbo designed schools, okay. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Suswa Railway station coming out good!

Work still in progress!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Just watch once Russia borrow them their debt rate to gdp will increase from 70% to 90% ...chaii
Did I also tell you that they are begging and boot locking south african govt to fund and build a sky train for them....no wonder they are constantly serving as lapdog to the south africans on these thread....beggars
Their annoyance with us is that we gave exposed them to the world that they like begging and borrowing form us...that is why every single ghanian hate nigeria...
I don't get it ...were we supposed to keep shut when they keep owing us so as to please them all for the sake of friendship. ...their exposed asses are constantly telling the world that they own our oil because we told the world that they are owing us... seriously!!!!
crazy dumb kid

Ghana's debt servicing is only 30% of revenue giving Ghana a B positive rating by Fitch to borrow more

Worry about Nigerian whose debt to revenue stands at 80% as we speak
your country will soon not be able to service it debt and become another Venezuela

poor country like yours
borrowing like crazy when ya cant pay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
How can they build a city when they're poor looking idiots grin

Ghana will never build a City till this world ends grin

Poverty has made them looks stupid and useless that, they can not complete a railway project for complete 200years grin grin

They're waiting for the Russians to borrow them money to complete the project. See how useless that country is grin grin

Ghana already have cities
more are still being built

the poverty of your country is too pronounce and has become an eyesore
Poor ountry of yours is currently borrowing from China like crazy to pay workers
grin grin grin grin
what a failure

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Where did you get that nonsense thing that looks like a fabricated cv from....
The whole wide world trust Wikipedia except ghanians when they know it is not favouring them....

Anyway it is refreshing to know that we own fidelity bank amongst other Nigerian bank claiming and stealing 2nd,3rd and 7th ...it is not easy to run another man's country. .we are too much
kid shut up

Fidelity bank is a Ghanaian bank
your useless banks are like kiosks in Ghana
all of them nearly had their license withdrawn.
Only Zenith, UBA remains

the Indians and Labanese are busily running your country while half of your people suffer in generational extreme poverty
looking all malnourished.

the Indians are busy placing dangote as a front whiles they launder money out of your country whiles they buid you some false sense of hope
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Where did you get that nonsense thing that looks like a fabricated cv from....
The whole wide world trust Wikipedia except ghanians when they know it is not favouring them....

Anyway it is refreshing to know that we own fidelity bank amongst other Nigerian bank claiming and stealing 2nd,3rd and 7th ...it is not easy to run another man's country. .we are too much
grin grin grin
go and do a research paper and cit Wikipedia and see if they wont throw your research away
grin grin grin

Only amateurs rely on wiki for info
my lil 12 years old niece can edit wiki anytime he wants

Nigerian Wikipedians are the worse
they are just too dumb

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2019
forgiveness:

We call this train Gwongboro. Chooooo! Chooooo! Shaku shaku shaku...chooooo...chooooo! grin grin grin grin
we call the ones your government is busily wasting money on Indian locomotives
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:
I think we have successfully destroyed all of them...I saw Just30 viewing this thread, but he ran because it was too hot...just when I started thinking that I have gotten another prey to fill up petrodollars (blochina) and voila he bolted off
im too busy to waste my time with unintelligent hungry kids from the dustbin of Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Then angola is what to you. ...fool race after angola first maybe then I will start taking you serious. ...don't dodge this angola topic again
angola is still learning in a place we are thriving

They should solve their massive poverty problem.

I will suggest you start comparing your country to Liberia
Maybe you will do better
im not too sure because, at the rate Liberia is developing and moving it people out of poverty
Nigeria will need to do some catching up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Stupid talk...yet we brought the cure...something that even Europe and US could not achieve how much more your zero university alumnus
crazy dummy
whats the name of the cure ?
where was the clinical trials done?
where did the first human testing take place?
who certified it?
how come WHO doesnt know about it?

dumb dumb dumb
grin grin grin

false sense of pride built on delusions
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Monkey...if you have been generating $10 billion alone from agriculture since 1957 your gdp would be $620 billion from agriculture only
crazy lil kid

grin grin grin grin grin
who taught you that calculation

okay do it here so that we will testify that you know how to calculate the GDP of a country.

Like i said , you are too dumb and knows nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
crazy lil kid

grin grin grin grin grin
who taught you that calculation

okay do it here so that we will testify that you know how to calculate the GDP of a country.

Like i said , you are too dumb and knows nothing

When everybody was here you lurking silently, now that everybody's gone your attacking offline users.Sounds pretty cowardly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
See our railway, useless Ghanaians grin

I wonder how you guys Live in that coursed land grin

Foools go and develop your useless Dustin gutter country. It's not our fault that your useless gutter country is couresd and dead grin grin grin
see this
idiott calling a slow speed Indian locomotive a railway

grin grin grin
they took 1.3 billion dollars from your coffers and give you this mess

and you are celebrating.

Montreal is spending the same amount of money for far better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

You know I am intransigent and I will not stop exposing you...
Well here is what Wikipedia has to say about your mensah otabil...they never said he owns our beautiful nigerian bank (fidelity )....enjoy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensa_Otabil and did i tell you he owns fidelity bank Nigeria ?

grin
And did i tell you he owns fidelity bank Nigeria?

dumb kid grin grin grin grin

i said he owns fidelity bank Ghana
he is a founding member of the fidelity group .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

When everybody was here you lurking silently, now that everybody's gone your attacking offline users.Sounds pretty cowardly
see this other ignoramus

you think im unemployed like your kind

grin grin grin

Go and work and get your family out of their generational starvation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
see this
idiott calling a slow speed Indian locomotive a railway

grin grin grin
they took 1.3 billion dollars from your coffers and give you this mess

and you are celebrating.

Montreal is spending the same amount of money for far better
Is this gwongoro working grin grin

You want to compare this useless old fashion gwongoro with our own? How fast can it run grin grin

Don't you know this railway resemble your ugly president grin how do you expect the rail to run faster than ours grin

Even tortoise can run faster than this catapilar gwongoro you have grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Ghana? Useless country with no future. grin

Taking Ghanaians seriouse is just wasting of time I swear grin grin
the mosy useless country on the continent is Nigeria
you guys are disgracing africa around the world

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Is this gwongoro working grin grin

You want to compare this useless old fashion gwongoro with our own? How fast can it run grin grin

Don't you know this railway resemble your ugly president grin how do you expect the rail to run faster than ours grin

Even tortoise can run faster than this catapilar gwongoro you have grin grin grin
this railway has been working for 30-40 years now yet its still faster than all the ones you are building in the 21st century from scratch

how much of the 1.3 billion dollars did buhari loot into his pocket ?

21 century and you are building the mess slow speed rails
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
Ghana already have cities
more are still being built

the poverty of your country is too pronounce and has become an eyesore
Poor ountry of yours is currently borrowing from China like crazy to pay workers
grin grin grin grin
what a failure
Were is the cities Ghana build that even one is not listed on top 20 developed or beautiful cities in Africa, huh? grin

Juststupid are you just stupid or you're just senseless grin grin

Can't you see your country is coursed grin

As small as your dead useless country, still not yet developed grin let's be realistic, your country should be the Dubai of Africa because you have all the resources in that country. But your shot black kwage president dey busy dey fool una dey chop una money, una dey there dey Mumu una sef grin

It's not our fault that your country is dead na. Stop crying to us, go and hold your yeye ugly president, Nana akuado to develop your gutter country biko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
this railway has been working for 30-40 years now yet its still faster than all the ones you are building in the 21st century from scratch

how much of the 1.3 billion dollars did buhari loot into his pocket ?

21 century and you are building the mess slow speed rails
Which useless work grin

Something that cannot move, is working shocked grin

See as you dey Mumu yourself? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Which useless work grin

Something that cannot move, is working shocked grin

See as you dey Mumu yourself? grin
idiot
go a learn
youre too dumb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
the mosy useless country on the continent is Nigeria
you guys are disgracing africa around the world
Ghana is the most useless country in the world grin

1) you brought Yahoo Yahoo to Nigeria and to the world. grin grin

2) you fools advertise your witchcraft on Tv channels and social media for the whole world to see. Useless people grin grin

3) As small as your country is. She still looks like sambisa forest grin grin

4) you have the resources and money and your family are dying of extremely poverty. How useless can that country be grin grin

5) About 7,256 girls drop out From school in region.. innocent girls don't have money to go to school, chaii embarassed embarassed grin grin

Ghana why? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
[s]Were is the cities Ghana build that even one is not listed on top 20 developed or beautiful cities in Africa, huh? grin

Juststupid are you just stupid or you're just senseless grin grin

Can't you see your country is coursed grin

As small as your dead useless country, still not yet developed grin let's be realistic, your country should be the Dubai of Africa because you have all the resources in that country. But your shot black kwage president dey busy dey fool una dey chop una money, una dey there dey Mumu una sef grin

It's not our fault that your country is dead na. Stop crying to us, go and hold your yeye ugly president, Nana akuado to develop your gutter country biko grin grin[/s]
Gabbage

As long as Accra is ranking better than both your Abuja and Lagos
you are useless to us

grin grin

your play mates are Liberia and Somalia
dont compare your poverty

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
idiot
go a learn
youre too dumb
You're the dumb idiot here grin you don't know anything at all parapata grin

Keep fooling the Kenyansh and the rest that your country is developed grin we know you idiots and your useless country in and out. Fuckedstupidness grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
Gabbage

As long as Accra is ranking better than both your Abuja and Lagos
you are useless to us

grin grin

your play mates are Liberia and Somalia
dont compare your poverty
Show us were Accra is rank ahead of Lagos and Abuja, LMAO OOOO grin grin grin

Even top 20 your shitty yeye Accra is not listed. Abi do you want me to show you, puahahahaha grin grin

All your cities are useless and dead charlie tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2019
NairobiWalker2:

Of course you are not on our level. Even grammatically. grin grin grin

All progressive, couragious countries protest whenever anything goes wrong. It's only Tanzania that doesn't do that.

Here are Norwegians protesting on the streets.

And here are Canadians protesting on the streets.

if i was kazikazii 'll be watching you to make sure that when you login i logout.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2019
tylann:

When did Kenyans start vying for elective positions in Tanzania idiot
good question ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Just30:
we call the ones your government is busily wasting money on Indian locomotives
The one you have is old fashion useless gwongoro grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
ednited:

No no, GRE somebody has been explaining all how Kenyans in mombasa could be Arabs and mtis has been debating on the half cast captain . . . even though he turned out to be Indian Ethiopian.

Now Kazikazi is explaining about Arab. . . me no making sense?
The debate was about nationality not about looks..the look of the captain no biggie..many kenyans also look like that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
What is wrong with the trains?
jaycent:
The one you have is old fashion useless gwongoro grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.