Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309964 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Life expectancy of 46 years grin 60 percent unemployed fools grin high infant/maternal mortality grin 91 million mudder fuggerz survive on less than $2 a day grin the level of filth, disease, rape cool Damn cool welcome to Bokogeria! Evil sub humans utterly incapable of civilisation grin grin grin

Please go back and get you pills before it get to the stage that you start running nakked on the street of accra....we know madness is obtainable for any inhabitant in ghana be it old or young
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
We are colonizing the stvpid punks, walahi! grin all they do is smoke weed and turn into boko haram, pr0stitutes shocked armed robbers. Sam is a forest, soka forest, Okija shrine grin Zoological Republic of Nigeria grin sad

When you use words like OWAMBE PARTY,OKIJA SHRINE it shows that you have lived in nigeria for more than 48 hours , which I am sure you are still in nigeria typing that message. ...
An average Nigerian might never know how to use those words how much more a country separated from the giant of africa by two progressive nation...go back and try and contribute to your $50 billion economy so you can race up with angola

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Can anyone tell m3 how a country of 200million fools grin produce only 3,000 MW of electricity? And they produces huge amounts of gas and millions of barrels of oil daily Nigerians have redundant brains and are truly cursed! Th3 Fools even import garri from a India, and fuel from Niger Republic grin when will nigerians have sense? Na wao, na real wa!

Big fool..your mental illness is showing...Garri is a nigerian food how would India know how to make our local food....
By the way how did you know garri since you stayed in nigeria for 48 hours

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Welcome to the poverty capital of the world grin Nigerians are the undisputed champions of world poverty grin glorifying poverty and worshipping poverty grin grin grin the level of poverty and insanity in Shitnigeria is mind boggling grin grin

70% of those living below the poverty line are ghanians and other west african immigrants. ...I don't know if you were expecting our govt to fend for them....come and pick them because they have started dying. ..at least let them lie in their home (grave)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Just watch once Russia borrow them their debt rate to gdp will increase from 70% to 90% ...chaii
Did I also tell you that they are begging and boot locking south african govt to fund and build a sky train for them....no wonder they are constantly serving as lapdog to the south africans on these thread....beggars
Their annoyance with us is that we gave exposed them to the world that they like begging and borrowing form us...that is why every single ghanian hate nigeria...
I don't get it ...were we supposed to keep shut when they keep owing us so as to please them all for the sake of friendship. ...their exposed asses are constantly telling the world that they own our oil because we told the world that they are owing us... seriously!!!!
They're only decieving other African fools not we? We know them deep inside. They're lazy ass idiot grin borrow borrow and poverty has made them looks stupid and useless grin

Useless black ugly fools from a couresd Nation grin

That's why they have nothing good to brag about in that shitthol country grin grin

Very dirty and smelling creatures. Everywhere in their country smells like dead dog and pigs grin grin

In my life till this world ends, I will never dream of going to that useless coursed dead country that looks like sambisa forest grin grin

Imagin top 20 best or developed countries in Africa. None of there useless smelling cities is listed grin

How can there gutter country be listed wen dey can not complete common railway for 200years angry grin grin

Shame on you Ghanaians fooools grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
DC pass weed and s.k oo grin
Haba! I be novice for that side. na guys mouth I dey hear those name aigrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
See our railway, useless Ghanaians grin

I wonder how you guys Live in that coursed land grin

Foools go and develop your useless Dustin gutter country. It's not our fault that your useless gutter country is couresd and dead grin grin grin

Beautiful. ..Nigeria is beginning to look like America. ...by third quarter of this year they would Start building CABLE CAR for transportion in lagos...I won't hesitate to use it to rub their eye...and the project will span for a year. .the poster is already at obalende where the station would be located

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Go blame your useless Ashawo mother that opened her leg for a mad man to got her pregnant and gave birth to a hungry antelope like you tongue grin

He is indeed mad,it is evident in his write up...some should help me tell him to take his pills

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Isahalbash:

Haba! I be novice for that side. na guys mouth I dey hear those name aigrin
Haba Mana Isah grin

Me ya sa kake fadowa hannuna mana grin

That's why I say. Fathers no dey make mouth for smoking grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:14am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Puahahahaha. The front face of the gwongoro resemble there shot black ugly kwage president grin grin

To be candid the resemblance is legit grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:16am On Mar 19, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

Bleached albino. People are kidnapped in your sh1thole for a ransom of coke and gala cool shameless citizen of the Federal Republic of Fools

I think the hiv you contracted from your mother ashawo puss as graduate to aids and it is currently situated in your brain...Chai. .I feel for you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

Bleached albino. People are kidnapped in your sh1thole for a ransom of coke and gala cool shameless citizen of the Federal Republic of Fools

I think the hiv you contracted from your mother ashawo puss as graduate to aids and it is currently situated in your brain...Chai. .I feel for you....born throway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Beautiful. ..Nigeria is beginning to look like America. ...by third quarter of this year they would Start building CABLE CAR for transportion in lagos...I won't hesitate to use it to rub their eye...and the project will span for a year. .the poster is already at obalende where the station would be located
Look at Calabar own? Even there stupid ugly Accra no get am grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
How can they build a city when they're poor looking idiots grin

Ghana will never build a City till this world ends grin

Poverty has made them looks stupid and useless that, they can not complete a railway project for complete 200years grin grin

They're waiting for the Russians to borrow them money to complete the project. See how useless that country is grin grin

The worst is now south africa theor fellow african brother is about 32 years younger than them....
I have always know ghanians and ghana to be stupid but to think that it has graduated to extremely stupid is worse...who would believe that they would stoop so low...agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

The worst is now south africa theor fellow african brother is about 32 years younger than them....
I have always know ghanians and ghana to be stupid but to think that it has graduated to extremely stupid is worse...who would believe that they would stoop so low...agbaya
Ghana? Useless country with no future. grin

Taking Ghanaians seriouse is just wasting of time I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
They're only decieving other African fools not we? We know them deep inside. They're lazy ass idiot grin borrow borrow and poverty has made them looks stupid and useless grin

Useless black ugly fools from a couresd Nation grin

That's why they have nothing good to brag about in that shitthol country grin grin

Very dirty and smelling creatures. Everywhere in their country smells like dead dog and pigs grin grin

In my life till this world ends, I will never dream of going to that useless coursed dead country that looks like sambisa forest grin grin

Imagin top 20 best or developed countries in Africa. None of there useless smelling cities is listed grin

How can there gutter country be listed wen dey can not complete common railway for 200years angry grin grin

Shame on you Ghanaians fooools grin grin

They are the oldest (agbaya oshi) and yet they will be shouting Nkrumah...maybe I will start giving them the same advice I gave to xhosanostra so that they can tell themselves the deep truth

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:
Haba Mana Isah grin

Me ya sa kake fadowa hannuna mana grin

That's why I say. Fathers no dey make mouth for smoking grin

to ai ni bana busa hayaki Amma yawancin abokanaina suna busawa musamman SK da shisha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:

In the next five century they won't get it...let akuffo be deciving then with building 200 schools that wont cost them up to $700 million dollars whilst he he keep the rest for his fat pot bellied stomach...did they know how schools we built just last year alone...yet they would make noise .. we have free education as of nigeria has been enjoying that luxury long before my parent were born
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2019
I think we have successfully destroyed all of them...I saw Just30 viewing this thread, but he ran because it was too hot...just when I started thinking that I have gotten another prey to fill up petrodollars (blochina) and voila he bolted off

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Savage! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Isahalbash:

Savage! gringrin

Of course that is what is obtainable when you mess with a nigerian. ...Remember naija no dey carry last
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:47am On Mar 19, 2019
jaycent:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2019
Some of all these stupid africans have been saying nigeria is naturally ugly simply because our govt is building is tourism sector late...Nigeria has a great potential in tourism. ..this movie trailer would give them a glimpse of what a northern state environs can look like with their amazing culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvTVkh1LeLc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2019
samorobo:

Of course that is what is obtainable when you mess with a nigerian. ...Remember naija no dey carry last

hahaha... if you no be somebody, nobody go talk about yougrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Below is the picture of the construction site of lagos new airport terminal ...while the video is what it is going to look like once completed before the end of this year...pls where is kooks again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6J_U7GkVG4

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Progress! Progress!! Progress!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_gbgMiKbac
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:22am On Mar 19, 2019
I don't know which one I like more..if it is ekoatlantic or this...someone should help me choose....gite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy2-rvkLSJc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Hahaha,did samsoba and GayCunt combine to trash talk the black star if Africa,this is real boring entertainment and they funny thing is they called Ghana a poverty country,I mean a Nigerian talking about poverty,hahahaha,Poverty Headquarters of the world telling the most progressive west African nation poor,crazy.For crying out loud Ghana's population is 29 million people whilst there are 90 million EXTREMELY POVERTY Nigerians which is times 3 of Ghana' s population,wow.And you call Ghana poor,hahahaAnd there is not a single terror attack in Ghana since 1472,there is no ritual killings,students cultist mass murders,Fulanis killings,unprecedented armed robbery and we are no where near the World's number one poverty headquarters country and no record of civil war.In fact we are the 41st most peaceful and safest country in the world on the 2018 global peace index and number 5 in Africa.We were number one in 2013 whilst Nigeria is 147 right behind Pakistan and Afghanistan.Useless poverty headquarters county with no peace of mind and security to even die in hunger and poverty.Number one fraudster and prostitution country with severe division and tribalism and among the number one most corrupt country in the world.It's just getting worse and worse for now at at least the next 500 years,Nigeria will still be an extreme shithole.Provide electricity first for at least 10 hours a day then you talk to the most progressive West African country for a banter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Kenya Defence Forces

General Service Unit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH5yqJ31w6o
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:51am On Mar 19, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:30am On Mar 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.