Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309986 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria is the first in everything bad and last in everything good. I am going to throw up cool so backward, there are no words. Why would anyone want to live in a disgusting, barbaric, primitive sh1thole like Nigeria? The world can’t stop laughing at a 10 trillion economy that cannot even guarantee six hours of electricity to its impoverished people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Weep for your stvpidity cool poverty, foolishness, and stvpidity are the fastest growing industry in Nigeria today. Stvpidity is the father of poverty. Nigerians and poverty are like 5 and 6 grin cheesy grin

Do you have this in your dead useless country, you poverty, coursed, hungry fool grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Nigeria is the first in everything bad and last in everything good. I am going to throw up cool so backward, there are no words. Why would anyone want to live in a disgusting, barbaric, primitive sh1thole like Nigeria? The world can’t stop laughing at a 10 trillion economy that cannot even guarantee six hours of electricity to its impoverished people.
See your gwongoro oga godogodo grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
jaycent:
You're not making any sense at all, stupid fools from a course useless dirty country that stinks to hell. grin

Your useless dead country supposed to be the Dubai of Africa because she's among the smallest country in the continent grin upon your useless resources yet, you can't develop your dead course shitty country grin are you not ashamed of your useless self, ehn oga godogodo? grin

Ghana is the most useless country in the continent, I swear to God grin

Look at your railway for 200 years still not yet completed grin you're waiting for the Russia to borrow you money to complete this ugly looking locomotive gwongoro grin

Ghanaians why una too Mumu like this for goodness sake grin Mr godogodo aka fuckedstupidness abeg answer my question? Why una too Mumu grin when una go get sense for once grin

Una be the most useless creatures on Earth, I swear to God grin

We call this train Gwongboro. Chooooo! Chooooo! Shaku shaku shaku...chooooo...chooooo! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
jaycent:
Take it or leave it, your country is useless? grin grin How can a small country like Ghana still not yet developed, useless fool? grin You don't even have common shame? As small as your useless dead godforsaken gutter you called country still don't have a thing to brag of? grin Useless black apes from a dead country? grin How can a small yeye dump gutter country still don't have one city to brag of, even rail way you don't have, road network zero, good cities zero, transportation zero, good access water etc? grin You still have mouth to talk rubbish? grin You suppose to hold that shot black kwage you called president to develop your shitty gutter country for you. grin It's not our fault that your country is dead and useless. Fuckedstupidness tongue grin grin

Correct guy...I almost didn't believe it was you...I actually had to check the name multiple times to comfirm, because it is very much unlike you to sound tough. ...keep it up bro....this is how I want you to be

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria’s human development index is at the level of Chad. Maternal mortality is at the level of Afghanistan cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
May God open the eyes of Nigerians to see the truth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
You are just shameless. There is no telecommunication company in Ghana founded and fully owned by Ghanaians and this dog is talking about Ghanaians owning Vodafone Ghana. Vodafone is a British company set to milk your silly arsees just like the Nigerian owned Glomobile is also poised to do.

Idiot does not even know glo sponsored Ghanaian league between 2009 and 2013. Is that 2 years? And the 1.5 million dollars paid the Ghana FA was even stolen by Ghanaian football administrators. grin That's how pathetic you Ghanaians are.

Oh so we even sponsored them and they stole from us....theifffffff ole carry am go.....pls help me tell them to pay us the money their country is owing our govt and also pat us the one their football administrators stole from us...we don't like debtors

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
I wonder how these foolish Nigerians breed like pigs. They just keep breeding these poor spastic retarded children . They make me sick, looking at them

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
forgiveness:

We call this train Gwongboro. Chooooo! Chooooo! Shaku shaku shaku...chooooo...chooooo! grin grin grin grin
Puahahahaha... This gwongoro get 5 nitro for side grin the rail can run faster than the Russia own sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
May God open the eyes of Nigerians to see the truth.
Go and die in your useless shitty country? Useless odl petrogodogodo fuckedstupidness grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria is a sh1tholevfull of abhorrent scvmbag cents. The place should be bombed and wiped out of existence! Filthy, disgusting sh1thole. I feel sorry for these fools

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
jaycent:
Puahahahaha... This gwongoro get 5 nitro for side grin the rail can run faster than the Russia own sef grin grin

For were! Even tortoise go gap am for 100 meters race. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Typical retarded Shitnigerian fagg0t cool I don’t blame you! I blame that pr0stitute that opened its legs to give birth to a fool like you. Scvmbag of the earth
jaycent:
Go and die in your useless shitty country? Useless odl petrogodogodo fuckedstupidness grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
samorobo:

Correct guy...I almost didn't believe it was you...I actually had to check the name multiple times to comfirm, because it is very much unlike you to sound tough. ...keep it up bro....this is how I want you to be
Is like you don't know me? I have handled like five of them here on this thread? This petrogodogodo fuckedstupidness is too small for me to handle grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

Typical retarded Shitnigerian fagg0t cool I don’t blame you! I blame that pr0stitute that opened its legs to give birth to a fool like you. Scvmbag of the earth
Go blame your useless Ashawo mother that opened her leg for a mad man to got her pregnant and gave birth to a hungry antelope like you tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
jaycent:
Stay in your gutter country and stop coming to Nigeria to find a job, lazy Ghanaian youth? grin grin

Btw when are you going to finish this your gwongoro you call railway grin for how many years Ghanaians. You're even waiting for the Russia to borrow you money to complete this ugly looking locomotive gwongoro grin grin

Don't worry I will answer for them ....it will be finished in the 23rd century ...by then we and the rest of the world would be using flying cars and flying trains....
I am sure you are not surprised because accra marine drive was envisioned in 1986 and more than 35 years they have barely laid a foundation. ...hope city is a story for another day (utopian dreams) grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:
i gues you still dont know that
the 10 billion dollars generated from agriculture was able to provide better schools and better hospitals for easy access to healthcare for Ghanaians as well as provide scholarship for farmers children.

that's what we call GDP having an effect on the lives of the ordinary Ghanaian.
after 58 years or so 80% of your general population are still poor whiles you still blame the Europeans

Monkey...if you have been generating $10 billion alone from agriculture since 1957 your gdp would be $620 billion from agriculture only
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fuckeduppedness so its true that Shitnigerians are the poison of the world,huh? A sh1thole country with a sh11thole personality. What a God-less sh1thole grin omo naija generator republic grin Supa MUMU cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Your problems starts from the womb grin many of them can5 afford antenatal. So they are born with all kinds of defects that affect their IQ and crippled their future for ever. That is the reality of the Nigerian situation. So sad cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
forgiveness:

For were! Even tortoise go gap am for 100 meters race. grin
Puahahahaha. The front face of the gwongoro resemble there shot black ugly kwage president grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:
crazy dumb kid

you are showing me a blog from some Chuka grin grin grin grin grin
crazy kid

Mr. Edward Effah founded Fidelity Group in October 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer and Chairman. Mr. Effah serves as Chairman of Fidelity Bank Ghana Ltd. (Also known as Fidelity Bank Limited). He served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Fidelity Bank Limited. He has over 20 years experience as a Senior Finance Executive. He served as a Director of Global Emerging Markets (GEM) Ghana Limited from 1995 to 1998, Chief Finance Officer of ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=129534468&privcapId=12506007
ive always told you not to follow nigerian Wikipedians because they are stupid dumb people who always write up lies.

I know all of them because ive trained them right here in Accra
ive asked that some of their credentials be withdrawn several times

Where did you get that nonsense thing that looks like a fabricated cv from....
The whole wide world trust Wikipedia except ghanians when they know it is not favouring them....

Anyway it is refreshing to know that we own fidelity bank amongst other Nigerian bank claiming and stealing 2nd,3rd and 7th ...it is not easy to run another man's country. .we are too much
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bleached albino. People are kidnapped in your sh1thole for a ransom of coke and gala cool shameless citizen of the Federal Republic of Fools
samorobo:

Monkey...if you have been generating $10 billion alone from agriculture since 1957 your gdp would be $620 billion from agriculture only
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
That one is a fool. The stupid public schools he has been posting charge fees ordinary Kenyans can't afford and the stahere nonsense he is boasting of was established by a white settler.He keeps proving us right that nothing of note could be established by the real Kenyans. Even Nairobi and Mombasa, their two main cities were founded by outsiders. The more I look at this thread the more I see the hopelessness of the little Indians for the embarrassment they are to the black race.

NO, NEVER,OUT RIGHTLY WRONG...nairobi and and mobassa are not to be called cities ...one is a poultry and the other is a cave grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
samorobo:

Don't worry I will answer for them ....it will be finished in the 23rd century ...by then we and the rest of the world would be using flying cars and flying trains....
I am sure you are not surprised because accra marine drive was envisioned in 1986 and more than 35 years they have barely laid a foundation. ...hope city is a story for another day (utopian dreams) grin grin grin cheesy
How can they build a city when they're poor looking idiots grin

Ghana will never build a City till this world ends grin

Poverty has made them looks stupid and useless that, they can not complete a railway project for complete 200years grin grin

They're waiting for the Russians to borrow them money to complete the project. See how useless that country is grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Shitnigeria we hail thee ooh grin the piece of sh1t called Nigeria is in the dustbin. Nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga embarassed fvcking piece of cursed space destined for th3 dustbin. Scvm sucking low lives grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
Kwasia! grin what stvpid logic is this? What has a small country got to do with anything. That makes Togo, The Gambia the richest countries in Africa,huh? Stvpid fool from FoolsTown grin Nigeria is not only a sh1thole figuratively, but also literally cool Nigeria is a giant, putrid, magg0t-infested rats who breed unhindered grin Nigeria stinks to high heavens grin its dirty and corrupt! cool Holy fvcking sh1t

Nigerians should use condoms for God’s sake and stop breeding like pigs grin producing more and more suicide bombers grin

Shitnigeria is like the Titanic. Sinking faster n faster cool

To think that you once said on these thread once that you were alive in 1990 speaks volume about your mental health which is evident in your nursery school write up...at least speak good English so we can comprehend the write up of an old man suffering from dementia ....

Well tell your old country that gained it independence before any other country on the continent to work on it economy because a tiny angola with exactly the same size as you and relatively younger and a less diversified economy will by your country two times ...I mean buy the whole of ghana now with it $50 billion economy and wait 62 years again when ghana would have gathered $50 billion and buy it again and still have some money left to give ghana to start all over grin grin grin grin grin
Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
After you busted him that Stahere was established by a white settler, he felt like attacking Ilesha Grammar School by trying to link it to one Irwin Catherine, an American educationalist who never set foot in Africa. grin One thing about that man is that the longer he stays on nairaland at a stretch, the hotter the radiator in his head becomes. He is overheating right now and has started posting rubbish.

Lol very soon he would run mad

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:
crazy lil kid

grin grin grin grin grin

How do you develop a drug when youve not done clinical trails ?
crazy kid grin grin grin

do you know how long we've using our own drugs to treat elephantiasis?
the years of research?
do you know how long we've been threating ebola in Bats ?
just so we dont have a major outbreat?

Stupid talk...yet we brought the cure...something that even Europe and US could not achieve how much more your zero university alumnus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just30:
of course we are special
kiddo

thats why we dont meddle
thats why the cures of West Africa doesn't affect us

Then angola is what to you. ...fool race after angola first maybe then I will start taking you serious. ...don't dodge this angola topic again

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is it back?
There're "levels" to loadshedding? shocked In my area it never goes for more than 2 hours. We had one on Saturday, but thank God I was busy, so time flew by quickly. If it happens any other time, I don't even know what to do with myself tongue

I'm watching Fairly Odd Parents lol. Dstv is busy repeating stuff on other channels. Sigh.
It came back at 23:06.

Lol yes,when they say loadshedding stage 8 you better prepare for a full day blackout.

lol,do you ever watch The Simpsons?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
jaycent:
You're not making any sense at all, stupid fools from a course useless dirty country that stinks to hell. grin

Your useless dead country supposed to be the Dubai of Africa because she's among the smallest country in the continent grin upon your useless resources yet, you can't develop your dead course shitty country grin are you not ashamed of your useless self, ehn oga godogodo? grin

Ghana is the most useless country in the continent, I swear to God grin

Look at your railway for 200 years still not yet completed grin you're waiting for the Russia to borrow you money to complete this ugly looking locomotive gwongoro grin

Ghanaians why una too Mumu like this for goodness sake grin Mr godogodo aka fuckedstupidness abeg answer my question? Why una too Mumu grin when una go get sense for once grin

Una be the most useless creatures on Earth, I swear to God grin

Just watch once Russia borrow them their debt rate to gdp will increase from 70% to 90% ...chaii
Did I also tell you that they are begging and boot locking south african govt to fund and build a sky train for them....no wonder they are constantly serving as lapdog to the south africans on these thread....beggars
Their annoyance with us is that we gave exposed them to the world that they like begging and borrowing form us...that is why every single ghanian hate nigeria...
I don't get it ...were we supposed to keep shut when they keep owing us so as to please them all for the sake of friendship. ...their exposed asses are constantly telling the world that they own our oil because we told the world that they are owing us... seriously!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.