Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309245 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
They seek help from everybody grin grin grin weak ass fools who wants to compete with Nigerians, but can not stand on their own.
Upon the help they still got their asses whopped grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Cash me outside, we taking this to the "STREEHTS" grin
shocked tongue.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I think he means the first skyscraper in Africa built and used mostly by native Black Africans not colonists...

Of all goal shifting tricks Nigerians do here, this one is the most ridiculous. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

Kazikazi vote was disqualified
Only jaceblaze voted for cocoa house
So its kicc 5 - cocoa house 1

Okay, JaceBlaze's vote replaces Kumamoto's. I wonder why JaceBlaze always has issues with Kenya though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

shocked tongue.

Speaking of "cashing" someone outside, have you ever been in a physical fight, T? tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Speaking of "cashing" someone outside, have you ever been in a physical fight, T? tongue

Several times.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Sad developments from the poverty capital aside their 99 other problems.Indeed poverty is a disease and a cancer.#Prayfornigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Now I can see you are a professional illiterates 4 is kenya.8 is ghana. And it is even a nigerian websites
I can really see there are a lot of people here which hate me for telling the truth
Where did you get that nonsense from? This is 2018 source by Africa Rankin? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Several times.

LMFAO. You sure sound like the type. Why though? Got any battle scars? tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Now I can see you are a professional illiterates 4 is kenya.8 is ghana. And it is even a nigerian websites
I can really see there are a lot of people here which hate me for telling the truth
More idiot grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Idiot tongue grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. You sure sound like the type. Why though? Got any battle scars? tongue

Yup. But not that big.

Last time I got into a fight, I opened a business in one of those hoods where you have to respect the boys and play to their tune before you do anything. Some guys attacked me because they thought I was being disrespectful. They almost had me, luckily my younger brother came up for me and we clobbered them. We gained lots of respect after the incident though.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Of all goal shifting tricks Nigerians do here, this one is the most ridiculous. cheesy cheesy cheesy
this brothel owner
Has nothing to say always shouting whites
While they main industry oil is owned by whites
Talk if removing a speck in your brother's eye while your have a log in your eye
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
Like the idiot posting a building that looks like a springle container and comparing it to Cocoa House, a 1965 building which was an inspiration for even the Kenyans. He has been calling the Ghanaians and black South Africans for help.Their support would be a little sunshine in his miserable life tonight. He should sleep better. grin
Let them go call all the African Nation to back them up. They will all get their fvcking ass whopped grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Iam a coward i hate fights
I have never had a fight and i will never have one

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Okay, JaceBlaze's vote replaces Kumamoto's. I wonder why JaceBlaze always has issues with Kenya though.
it is a freeworld
That was his opinion we should respect that
And that is how democracy works
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
i just mentioned all the countries you fail together with grin grin grin grin

that is such a dry laugh failed with inner pained grin grin grin

im not the cause of your problems
buhari is there
Those countries you listed are ahead of your shitty ugly dead country grin

No wonder I can't find Accra or Ghana on the list of the most developed or beautiful cities in Africa Hahahaha grin grin

I will keep telling you to go and hold that shot black ugly Nana akwado to develop your country for you fools grin

How can a small country like Ghana with the kind of resources they have in that godforsaken land still not yet developed grin Na course ne grin

Ghanaians nawaooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Yup. But not that big.

Last time I got into a fight, I opened a business in one of those hoods where you have to respect the boys and play to their tune before you do anything. Some guys attacked me because they thought I was being disrespectful. They almost had me, luckily my younger brother came up for me and we clobbered them. We gained lots of respect after the incident though.

Lol, wow. Was it a fistfight or were you guys using weapons?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2019
JjBankys:
Look at this idiot how many of you black gorrilas are suffering in Ghana? grin grin

https://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2018/september-3rd/28-million-ghanaians-living-in-extreme-poverty-report.php

LMAO.. You know why I don't want to take that chrisgay idiot seriouse? Because he always embarrassed himself everyday grin

About Ghana poverty. I always watch it on their tv channels like. tv3 news, Ghone news, Joy tv news etc grin

Ghana poverty is nothing to write home Ahswear grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You are the most shameless person here. Around page 3100 you said you are ready to fight all other african countries. Now going to page 4000 you are complaining
Oga you're useless? Just get lost please. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Upon the help they still got their asses whopped grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
Damn 2.8 million Ghanaians are in Extreme poverty grin grin grin grin
2.8 million out of 50 million are in extreme poverty. TUFIA grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=chrisagyei post=76816899][/quote]Rants just die Nigga? Nigga die motherfucker grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Those countries you listed are ahead of your shitty ugly dead country grin

No wonder I can't find Accra or Ghana on the list of the most developed or beautiful cities in Africa Hahahaha grin grin

I will keep telling you to go and hold that shot black ugly Nana akwado to develop your country for you fools grin

How can a small country like Ghana with the kind of resources they have in that godforsaken land still not yet developed grin Na course ne grin

Ghanaians nawaooooo grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
EIU just called your country a dustbin

go fight them grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Wode Maya just be staring at that girl all the damn time LMAO! grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Gwongboro. grin
Ahswear gwongoro and their prezido Na twins grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
EIU just called your country a dustbin

go fight them grin grin grin
That was then not now abi grin

But we're in 2019 your country is not among the most beautiful and developed country in Africa grin

What happened Mr. Juststupid grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2019
samorobo:

If nigeria has no wealth I wonder why it is the 23rd largest economy in the world and also housed the two richest black men on this planet according to forbes
it is surviving on the wealth of the Labanese and Indians grin grin grin grin

thats why cant even collect 10% tax to GDP

you are too poor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2019
samorobo:

Lol I need a link that mentions this illusory senators
so people's health is now a news article worth

dummy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

Iam a coward i hate fights
I have never had a fight and i will never have one

We're so similar. But what if someone comes at you swinging, will you defend yourself or cower?

See, me that's where I draw the line. If someone comes at me crazy, I strike back like a cobra tongue
When I was much younger (pre-teens), I didn't think twice about popping someone in the mouth but you kinda outgrow that kind of thing as you get older. Now I just talk things through. Luckily, I haven't been forced to defend myself physically.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
That was then not now abi grin

But we're in 2019 your country is not among the most beautiful and developed country in Africa grin

What happened Mr. Juststupid grin grin
but we are in 2019
and their current report is calling your country a bigger mess

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

it is a freeworld
That was his opinion we should respect that
And that is how democracy works

Yeah, I respect it. I was just wondering why.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.