Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,179 members, 7,887,420 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336000 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We're so similar. But what if someone comes at you swinging, will you defend yourself or cower?

See, me that's where I draw the line. If someone comes at me crazy, I strike back like a cobra tongue
When I was much younger (pre-teens), I didn't think twice about popping someone in the mouth but you kinda outgrow that kind of thing as you get older. Now I just talk things through. Luckily, I haven't been forced to defend myself physically.

I prefer walking away
But if someone insists
Tylann is somehow a psychopath

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Ahswear gwongoro and their prezido Na twins grin grin
see a handsome well build person
comparing that to your malnourish skeleton will be an insult to Nana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Poverty, foolishness, and stvpidity are the fastest growing industry today in Nigeria. Weep for your stvpidity, fool from the Federal Republic of Fools. I don’t know what you have stuffed inside that useless thing you call head, pieces of paper? God punish poverty! Wasted sperm grin

abbeg:
EHN! floored who?
Am I too late to contribute? @Ghanaians, chai! Ghanaians can exaggerate! because the person logged out you 'floored' him? If you want to know what flooring looks like ask Petrodollax. Its like theyre forgetting the ugly side of Ghana.But they are so quick to play the poverty card on us.These wings must be cut short! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2019
BlcoNigeria2018:
Where is my fool grin I am in need of entertainment tonight grin my nigerian fools 180 million retardz, with an IQ of 10 suffering from hallucinatory aria grin suffering n smiling grin do you apes have light tonight?

when will foolish nigerians stop disgracing Africa?

You're indeed a fuckedstupidness grin

How can you live in a country that looks like sambisa forest grin

Useless Ghanaians, Ugly smelling apes grin

When will you useless and foolish Ghanaians stop embarrassing Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, wow. Was it a fistfight or were you guys using weapons?

Just a fist fight. I wouldn't go to the extent of weapons because I neither want to die nor kill somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
LMAO.. You know why I don't want to take that chrisgay idiot seriouse? Because he always embarrassed himself everyday grin

About Ghana poverty. I always watch it on their tv channels like. tv3 news, Ghone news, Joy tv news etc grin

Ghana poverty is nothing to write home Ahswear grin grin
Ghana and poverty dont belong in the same sentence because they are walls apart
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2019
PetroDollax:
Poverty, foolishness, and stvpidity are the fastest growing industry today in Nigeria. Weep for your stvpidity, fool from the Federal Republic of Fools. I don’t know what you have stuffed inside that useless thing you call head, pieces of paper? God punish poverty! Wasted sperm grin

Your prezido and gwongoro are twins tongue grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Upon the help they still got their asses whopped grin grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Rants just die Nigga? Nigga die motherfucker grin grin
grin grin,hahaha,just read below once again

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

I prefer walking away
But if someone insists
Tylann is somehow a psychopath

Hahaha. Are you? Well, it's the safest thing to do, walking away. Fighters end up in jail or in the casket.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Your certificateless President is in an ambulance on his way to London for urgent medical treatment and you want to run your mouth on a British-trained lawyer with a distinguished career in law? Hahahaha you Nigerians are not only fools but very very stvpid grin can you compare Nana Addo to a lifeless buhari? Fuckeduppedness grin

jaycent:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
2.8 million out of 50 million are in extreme poverty. TUFIA grin grin
That Ghana is cursed na undecided i rather burn in hell than to live in that useless country Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
That Ghana is cursed na undecided i rather burn in hell than to live in that useless country Ghana
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mercy please grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Fuckeduppedness cool death is so cheap in that zoo country embarassed all the stories from Nigeria are bizarre

chrisagyei:
grin grin,hahaha,just read below once again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Are you? Well, it's the safest thing to do, walking away. Fighters end up in jail or in the casket.

End up in jail or in a hospital bed
I can be harmful in some ways .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
You're indeed a fuckedstupidness grin

How can you live in a country that looks like sambisa forest grin

Useless Ghanaians, Ugly smelling apes grin

When will you useless and foolish Ghanaians stop embarrassing Africa grin grin
see the dirtiest person on earth calling another person smelling grin grin grin

you guys make it look as if personal hygiene is expensive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
see a handsome well build person
comparing that to your malnourish skeleton will be an insult to Nana
You want to compare that shot ugly kwage with our president. See him office set, see your Nana akwado office Very ugly like him grin grin

No money to build better office? Office be like were Dem dey dry clothes for backyard grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:

you are so bleeped up such that you want to burn Ghana so that your failure would be less pronounced

without Ghana , you can comfortably say
look at hte other west african countries
they are all shitholes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

End up in jail or in a hospital bed
I can be harmful in some ways .

What ways are those?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You care. I know you;re crying hard right now. grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/f3c25f21adbbf1984a5a9caebe2278ea/tenor.png[/img]
Cry for you lipsrsealed i will cry when the likes of England diss Nigeria not Kenya lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
You are already burning in hell, ediot grin Nigeria is worse than hell cool
Allen02:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
see the dirtiest person on earth calling another person smelling grin grin grin

you guys make it look as if personal hygiene is expensive
You Ghanaians are the most dirty and smelling creatures on Earth? Disgusting people grin ugly and useless people from a dirty and coursed country grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2019
PetroDollax:
You are already burning in hell, ediot grin Nigeria is worse than hell cool
Thief bloody scammer grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:

you are so bleeped up such that you want to burn Ghana so that your failure would be less pronounced

without Ghana , you can comfortably say
look at hte other west african countries
they are all shitholes
is Ghana a country? or shadow of Nigeria grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What ways are those?

Nasty ways
Like gorging eyes
Iam always aiming for the eyes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=chrisagyei post=76817433][/quote]Try harder. LMFAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

Nasty ways
Like gorging eyes
Iam always aiming for the eyes

Hahaha. That's just weird. Something is wrong with you lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
You Ghanaians are the most dirty and smelling creatures on Earth? Disgusting people grin ugly and useless people from a dirty and coursed country grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
Over my dead body that I will live in that coursed useless smelling dead country? grin People that poverty has turned them to dirty pigs grin beg beg and borrow borrow Everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. That's just weird. Something is wrong with you lol.

No iam just being innovative
I hit where it hurts the most

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2019
Allen02:
is Ghana a country? or shadow of Nigeria grin grin
Ghana? Future with no ambition grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.