Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6410278 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2019
PetroDollax:
Certificateless buhari and the Federal Reoublic of Fools fit each other so well grin A lifeless cattier rearer ruling over the biggest sh1thole country in earth cheesy where people are kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin certificateless+ MUMU= The Federal Republic of Fools grin. Nigeria is now the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Laugh your stinky ass when your president looks like pig on this picture grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2019
PetroDollax:
Poverty, foolishness, and stvpidity are the fastest growing industry today in Nigeria. Weep for your stvpidity, fool from the Federal Republic of Fools. I don’t know what you have stuffed inside that useless thing you call head, pieces of paper? God punish poverty! Wasted sperm grin

grin grin
you and this your poverty sef
is that all you got?
answering every question with poverty. grin grin
if these are the kind of blockheads that Ghanaian schools churn out now,
then I weep for your country grin grin
Do yourself a favour and sit down.You've embarrassed your country enough. grin grin
I'm waiting for your 'poverty' and 'fuckupedness' reply grin grin
I see you've added 'foolishness' to your list.Clap for yourself! at least your skull might not be totally empty.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Sharaaap grin She has a right to express herself in any way she deems fit,huh? You Nigerians shoul$ back off. The whole world is appalled by what you and your shitty country have become. Nonsense

jaycent:
I think you need to back off? You're the bringing yourself into this matter?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Puahahahaha grin grin
They are so small and yet they are suffering grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
I think you need back off? You're the bringing yourself into this matter?

No, you stop cruising for a bruising. Was I talking to you or Petrodolla? I know how to quote, boetie. Until I quote you, face front.
Besides, I'm just sharing some good news for a change grin What's my sin in doing that?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Laugh your stinky ass when your president looks like pig on this picture grin grin
What is that Jehovah shocked shocked is that a human or an Animal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

grin can he even read
A Kenyan fool is talking? He's better than this drunkard idiot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2019
PetroDollax:
I am still waiting for buhari’s Certificate ohhh grin unless the stvpid nigerian mudder fuggerz produce buhari’s Certificate, they are banned from this forum. Africa can no longer tolerate this show of shame by the Federal Repubkic of Fools cool
Youre mentioning buhari, where's your own certificate?
because with all the rubbish you've been spewing I'll be surprised you even have one. grin grin
Ghanaians make una come carry una pesin oh!
or its like you people like the way he's embarrassing you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

It was not a fight
He didn't hit me anywhere
Although he aimed me with a punch but i missed it
I tried walking away but he pulled me back
So i had to remove myself from the situation and that involved gorging his eyes he cried so loud
I thought i had made him blind
Well the girl told she had no boyfriend
She was only having good time with tylann
So i don't take the blame

But you said you had to move out. Move out from where?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, you stop cruising for a bruising. Was I talking to you or Petrodolla? I know how to quote, boetie. Until I quote you, face front.
Besides, I'm just sharing some good news for a change grin What's my sin in doing that?
You did well? But you don't need to tell us, thanks and don't mention? Now shift make
I see spacee chop this Ghanaians father's grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
A Kenyan fool is talking? He's better than this drunkard idiot grin grin

Hahaha buhari better than Uhuru how grin
A dead man walking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
What is that Jehovah shocked shocked is that a human or an Animal grin grin grin
reminds me of the beast in 'beauty and the beast' grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Let me tell you something you nigerians don’t understand. You want to know 2hy I keep talking about poverty? Do you realize nigeria’s Greatest assets are its people? Nigeria’s greatest assets are not your oil or gas fields, not your sky rappers or big manisions or private jets or sports teams. Your greatest assets are your people, the human beings who mak3 up nigeria.

Everything begins from the people. Trust me, you are in big shIt when half of your population is deemed severely impoverished. The problem with you Nigerians is that your prioritises are screwed! The greatness of a country is defined by the well being of its people. Every other thing is secondary grin Fuckeduppedness grin

abbeg:
grin grin
you and this your poverty sef
is that all you got?
answering every question with poverty. grin grin
if these are the kind of blockheads that Ghanaian schools churn out now,
then I weep for your country grin grin
Do yourself a favour and sit down.You've embarrassed your country enough. grin grin
I'm waiting for your 'poverty' and 'fuckupedness' reply grin grin
I see you've added 'foolishness' to your list.Clap for yourself! at least your skull might not be totally empty.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
That's the Nana akwado grin the Ghanaians prezido grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

Suffering and smiling

I need their secret to eternal happiness grin Whatever they're on, I want it.

Jaycent, what's the secret? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But you said you had to move out. Move out from where?

From where i used to live he was my neighbour
So i had to move away

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
No mind the south African bltch always on Nl 24/7
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
You did well? But you don't need to tell us, thanks and don't mention? Now shift make
I see spacee chop this Ghanaians father's grin grin

I just did. Sue me grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

Hahaha buhari better than Uhuru how grin
A dead man walking
That's why I said a dead man walking is better than your drunkard president Na? grin

Oya commot, you're too boring for my liking grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
That's the Nana akwado grin the Ghanaians prezido grin grin
Ghanaians dirty oooooo Godforbid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

thats a good question..kazikazi bring yo a.ss up here an answer ths... grin

He is not going to come I have told you he is taking advantage of the darkness situation in nigeria. He is now sending his products to nigeria so he is busy manufacturing the products in mass quantity. For lagos market
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
tylann:

From where i used to live he was my neighbour
So i had to move away

Oh, I see. So how did you get involved with the girl? I mean the guy was your neighbour after all, surely you may have seen the skanks he brought over tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I just did. Sue me grin
Nah? I can't sue my southy sisi grin I think you need some sleep? Go to bed Xhosa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2019
abbeg:
reminds me of the beast in 'beauty and the beast' grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin I am not surprised you Nigerians are delighted to have a certicareless President. grin you deserve him, trust me? The Toilet of the World
abbeg:
Youre mentioning buhari, where's your own certificate?
because with all the rubbish you've been spewing I'll be surprised you even have one. grin grin
Ghanaians make una come carry una pesin oh!
or its like you people like the way he's embarrassing you grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Nah? I can't sue my southy sisi grin I think you need some sleep? Go to bed Xhosa grin

What's your secret to cloud nine, bros? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
Why should we do ribs show? We are rich.No rich kid can do marathon.Now we are busy doing stuffs in SADC.

Thanks for the help on your southern african brothers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2019
PetroDollax:
Sharaaap grin She has a right to express herself in any way she deems fit,huh? You Nigerians shoul$ back off. The whole world is appalled by what you and your shitty country have become. Nonsense

grin grin
Oh please. I'm beginning to feel sleepy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Ghanaians dirty oooooo Godforbid lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Over dirty dey worry them grin grin

Dirty and smelling pigs grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's your secret to cloud nine, bros? grin
I don't know grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:

Sorry, but this picture always cracks me up. I imagine he's about to do a twirl tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
PetroDollax:
Let me tell you something you nigerians don’t understand. You want to know 2hy I keep talking about poverty? Do you realize nigeria’s Greatest assets are its people? Nigeria’s greatest assets are not your oil or gas fields, not your sky rappers or big manisions or private jets or sports teams. Your greatest assets are your people, the human beings who mak3 up nigeria.

Everything begins from the people. Trust me, you are in big shIt when half of your population is deemed severely impoverished. The problem with you Nigerians is that your prioritises are screwed! The greatness of a country is defined by the well being of its people. Every other thing is secondary grin Fuckeduppedness grin

Petrogodogodo you love barking but you can't bite grin why? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.