Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305102 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

That's a good one. You try no bi small. grin

The guy for allow you snap the other facilities. grin
He say the principal go talk. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Ruto, Nanok and Co.

Maybe that is why Uhuru is ignoring the whole thing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which schools are those? shocked

Before I ask our minister of education, how about you have a talk with yours about those slates, that chicken coop of a classroom & personal hygiene at school

There are no more schools in nigeria. Nigeria has the highest population of children which are out of school

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=PrinceCharmings post=76864875][/quote]that toto is full of HIV grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

There are no more schools in nigeria. Nigeria has the highest population of children which are out of school

Yeah I've seen it. They're either hawking or begging on the streets. Makes you wonder where their useless, irresponsible parents are.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Stop lying, here is what inside an average Nigerian school looks like. grin grin grin

I heard HUNDREDS of schools in Kenya are like this below. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Misufini primary school, Nairobi Kenya. shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
cry cry
You this Ghana boy you will die on top of Nigeria matter mad man grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
He say the principal go talk. grin

Ah! I see. You try sha.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
vaxx:
it is another lies to called a statement contradicted when it you dont point out the contradictions in it. Egypt robust agricultural sector is base on pragmatic developmental approach of the Goverment and not because of the favourable climatic condition which Nigeria naturally enjoy.
point of ur contradiction since u clamored for it... I said egypt has a robust agricultural sector and u replied the bolded.

So tell me....does having a pragmatic developmental approach or lack of favorable condition negates d fact that Egypt has a robust agricultural sector?

Nigeria has been producing rice since 1980 . that is an established fact. Nigeria state goverment has implemented so many innovations ro make Nigeria a rice production hub. it is also an established fact. buhari govt wasn't rhe only goverment that came up woth such policy. it is also another established fact. what you failed to grasp is how economical viable it will be if Nigeria produce rice and export it as well. nigeria still import 3 million tonnes of rice making it the largest rice importer in wesy africa and africa in General. this literarilly dose nor exist in egypt. a land less arable than Nigeria soil.
nigeria has been producing rice even before independence but on a small scale, only if u even know that nigeria was importing about 5m tons in 2013 which has now reduced to 3m (ur claim). Only if u even know that Egypt now import about 1m tons of rice from Vietnam!
Egypt already outspaced Nigeria with an ability to produce far beyond what Nigeria is currently producing. so to outmatch it if the irrigation is developed will be a work over.
whatever..... it's not gonna be decided by nairaland, so why should I be bothered by ur submission?
kings oil is produced by GHANA oil company.(Do the googling) i have personally overseen the ship that export the oil to Nigeria during my internship . the Ghana oil company is the largest in africa. it is also another fact.
which "kings oil" exactly? Because d only kings oil i know in nigeria is the "Devon kings oil" which is made by PZ wilmar in ilupeju.
You aren't abreast with the current information . and you need to quickly update yourself.
not blabbing but I'm really conversant with what's going on in africa, economic-wise. I follow latest africa's development that catches my attention.

little Ghana currently export more yam than giant Nigeria ( it is another fact ) reported by Nigeria own newspaper. Ghana oil palm farm is the largest in africa( another fact) you can do the googling.
enough of cheap talks.... just post it here, dont wanna waste my time n data on an esoteric search.

And don't post newspaper articles but a credible source, pls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Who's that person that put you in this bad condition? grin God will bless that person 2million times grin grin

Ah ah, I never knew we have good people in this world oo! grin Look at how they turn the guy from suffer to smiling grin grin

God is really good? Please say Amen? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

I heard HUNDREDS of schools in Kenya are like this below. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Musufini primary school, Nairobi Kenya. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is that their school bags and their school broom grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Only one school. grin grin grin Here is one too... Built by our government? grin grin

Now compare the both grin grin

It's compare the two not the both, and after deliberations I have come to the conclusion that education in Nigeria is terrible. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

50 B is enough to get rid of hunger in Turkana but all that has clearly gone to pockets. The leadership has done nothing they ate all the money and watch as their brethren die. Personally am done with Turkana fiasco. The crisis was so well hidden even Uhuru seems shocked. Apparently they started those greenhouse things and left them midway and had the govt fooled.
serious ths niggs didnt know anything..even the mcas or mps..they should be shot n sight

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah I've seen it. They're either hawking or begging on the streets. Makes you wonder where their useless, irresponsible parents are.

They are better than those hypersexual hungry South Africans hawking or forcing on the streets to satisfy their libidinous libidos. That's not even the end. They are also blood thirsty murders. Makes you wonder the stimulus making them to give unconditioned responses once they see skirt and blood. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:

Yes fck the government
The question is who ate the money
some fking sobs an their families..karma is a freak you know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Just admit you are ignorant and stop asking me yeye question.

Why don't you go ask South Africa basic education minister why Easter Cape schools are without proper sanitation and electricity, huh? Short put sport is a compulsory sport there. grin
mind you
they are comparing it to the best schools in SA and not Nigeria

those are two different things
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

It's compare the two not the both, and after deliberations I have come to the conclusion that education in Nigeria is terrible. grin
yap i was struggling there... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

Just go to the gutter and sleep? That's where you belong grin grin you're a disgrace to your country? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

They are better than those hypersexuality hungry South Africans hawking or forcing on the streets to satisfy their libidinous libidos. That's not even the end. They are also blood thirsty murders. Makes you wonder the stimulus making them to give unconditioned responses ones they see shirt and blood. shocked shocked shocked

Chai! Look who is talking! Isn't one of your biggest exports to Europe your manly-looking prostitutes?
Make a Fulani machete not catch your bullshitting mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Who's that person that put you in this bad condition? grin God will bless that person 2million times grin grin

Ah ah, I never knew we have good people in this world oo! grin Look at how they turn the guy from suffer to smiling grin grin

God is really good? Please say Amen? grin grin
That guy head no correct undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

u should put a semicolon ( ; ) between "deliberations" and "I".

Before pointing your finger at others, make sure d finger is clean.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:
The issue of drought in Kenya is a common occurrence since Kenya is 89% arid
It hasn't rained in many parts of Kenya since last year November
Since most Kenyans depend on rain fed agriculture and pastoralism for they livelihoods this has hit them hard
But biggest blame lies with our useless government drought occur every year in kenya but they do nothing about it they just go for short term solutions like dishing out relief food the funny thing is after the drought massive floods will occur in the areas hard hit by drought that is how stupid our government is instead of constructing dams , water pans in this areas to trap and conserve the flood for future use
They will sit in Nairobi and start trading blames
County governments blaming the national government ,national government blaming the county government and the blame game will continue
The current drought and famine was foretold by the kenya meteorological department months ago yet the government did nothing
Uhuru Kenyatta is quick to send condolences to Mozambique cyclone victims while Kenyans are starving while he his feigning ignorance
This guy has not talked about the famine in turkana and baringo until
I mean does he know Kenyans are starving
He has jetted to Namibia to celebrate they independence day while Kenyans are starving
Kenyans here i hope you have sent your contributions don't let our brothers die
I pay tax but my fellow country men are dying of hunger in 2019 it hurts
msee nasikia machungu juu ya hii story..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Is that their school bags and their school broom grin grin

Hahahaha! grin

You never see shumthing. grin

Na tells by moonlight na em I know dem dey teach or tell stories under tree but Kenya has taken it to another level. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Woh woh woh, let's break this down slowly. Since November last year? That's a bytch.

We know most governments in Africa are stupid but this is bad. Even Boko Haram victims in north east Nigeria are not hungry and naked at the same time like those in northern Kenya.This is Ethiopia in the 80s all over again. I read a book on it which says it was mainly government negligence.

Now,who does that at bolded. Meanwhile he and his family hold so much wealth stolen over the years.

Kazikazi actually came up with a fundraising plan.I support it and I am now calling on all well meaning and decent people on nairaland to contribute. Thank you tylan for your honesty.This thread can actually help the Kenyans instead of posting cosmetic pictures of Nairobi and Mombasa and schools owned by the foreigners. Like the stupid kenyastar and the kiberawalker and Jonrabies do.Oya let's come together.

cc: Forgiveness
Jaycent
theenchanter
Seun
lalasticlala
arinzeejikeonye
askiaharem
nowenuse
genieluv
hati13
Kazikazi
danielnino
pavore9
Isahabal
9jacool
popiziano
and many more too numerous to call. We actually can be serious about this. A kind of Bob Geldof live aid. Please.
man fck you oba..ya like that smelly thing always crawling back to something..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
theenchanter:
point of ur contradiction since u clamored for it... I said egypt has a robust agricultural sector and u replied the bolded.

So tell me....does having a pragmatic developmental approach or lack of favorable condition negates d fact that Egypt has a robust agricultural sector?
Then that is not contradiction, that is establishment. making your word more meaningful. Egypt robust agricultural product was base on pragmatic developmental approach. Nigeria current agricultural development is still rested on natural order.

nigeria has been producing rice even before independence but on a small scale, only if u even know that nigeria was importing about 5m ton in 2013 which has now reduced to 3m (ur claim). Only if u even know that Egypt now import about 1m tons of rice from Vietnam!
The fact still remain, Nigeria is the largest importer of rice in africa. it import not less than 3 million tonnes annually. that is absolutely unfortunate.

whatever..... it's not gonna be decided by nairaland, so why should I be bothered by ur submission?
my submission rested on common sense. rice and water goes hands to hands. if Egypt completed her water irrigation project, her capacity will be enhance again. it is common knowledge.

which "kings oil" exactly? Because d only kings oil into know in nigeria is the "Devon kings oil" which is made by PZ wilmar in ilupeju.
Why don't you learn and do the googling. Ghana palmoil development company. just put it on your Search bar and see what it will display.

not blabbing but I'm really conversant with what's going on in africa, economic-wise. I follow latest africa's development that catches my attention.
Then, if that is the case, you should know by now, Ghana is currently economical sustainable than Nigeria. end of discussion.

enough of cheap talks.... just post it here, dont wanna waste my time n data on an esoteric search.

And don't post newspaper articles but a credible source, pls.
That is another cheap talk. i already says Nigeria own newspaper acknowledge it. there is a way to track fake news. i can help you if you want.

https://www.gepaghana.org/market-report/
Anyway , this is not from punch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
rvp2018:
I worked at UN during my formative career years - and I know a lot of interventions that were being done by gov, international agencies and NGOS in those areas. During that time I got a chance to fly around Turkana and North East Kenya. The moment you land in Turkana - the heat that hits you is incredible - I think during daytime temperatures rises as high as 40 celsius - and afternoon we had to take siesta despite UN offices there being air-con. That remind me the UN coordinator then was this bully Nigeria lady - Blessing or some name like that smiley.. Anyway how people are even able to survive there on normal day to day is incredible. I could barely walk 10 minutes - without feeling like I was dying. At night - temperatures drops - but dusty wind starts.

Honestly I don't know what need doing. Already if you factor what gov and ngos spend PER CAPITA there it's A LOT.

I thought we had this figured out when cash transfer from mobile money became the main intervention there. Drought cycle there is nearly yearly.

Anyway I think until oil or diamond or gold is discovered in those Arid and Semi-Arid regions - it will be hard to justify spending any more money there. You easily cannot intervene in area where you find 1 or 2 person every 10kms in the most inhabitable places on earth.

Cold beer there taste so heavenly - I am still looking for the same experience.

an yet turkana water aquifers are estimated by experts to be the size of US state of Delaware..yes yes i know its salty but cant the govt do something about it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

some fking sobs an their families..karma is a freak you know

Ruto and his cohorts are stealing money left and right for 2022 campaigns
Wakishikwa MTU wetu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

an yet turkana water aquifers are estimated by experts to be the size of US state of Delaware..yes yes i know its salty but cant the govt do something about it

The water in turkana region are salty
Even if you sink a borehole you will just come up with salty water
The thing is the flood water can be harvested and put into good use
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

msee nasikia machungu juu ya hii story..

It pains you know it pains very much
That my country men are dying of hunger
While a person somewhere stole 60billion which was meant to construct dams

(1) (2) (3) ... (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.