Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6326062 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:

Ruto and his cohorts are stealing money left and right for 2022 campaigns
Wakishikwa MTU wetu
sasa watu kukaa ivyo nikama sio binadam..really..no one saw or heard about their situation...mafisi tu kula mali ya wananchi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:

The water in turkana region are salty
Even if you sink a borehole you will just come up with salty water
The thing is the flood water can be harvested and put into good use

Then do what was done in Cape Town during their recent drought problem, build desalination plants.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then do what was done in Cape Town during their recent drought problem, build desalination plants.
how much does a plant cost coz here we got lot of money..we freaking billionaires you know even though s.hit is happening grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

The best way to help is to do picture documentary on it here on Nairaland and ask the mod to push it to the front page.

This may go a long way to gain the attention of international community.

Nairaland is a very powerful tool.
Hmmm! We have to do that tomorrow. I will include tyla's agonizing comment.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

They are better than those hypersexual hungry South Africans hawking or forcing on the streets to satisfy their libidinous libidos. That's not even the end. They are also blood thirsty murders. Makes you wonder the stimulus making them to give unconditioned responses ones they see shirt and blood. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

They are better than those hypersexual hungry South Africans hawking or forcing on the streets to satisfy their libidinous libidos. That's not even the end. They are also blood thirsty murders. Makes you wonder the stimulus making them to give unconditioned responses ones they see shirt and blood. shocked shocked shocked
grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That is waste of money and resources
Floods occur in that region
Flood water can be harvested and be used
Desalination plants are expensive
Water pans can do better in that region

But we have idiots fools and heartless men in the name of politicians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

how much does a plant cost coz here we got lot of money..we freaking billionaires you know even though s.hit is happening grin

Small sacrifices have got to be made to save those people's lives.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

sasa watu kukaa ivyo nikama sio binadam..really..no one saw or heard about their situation...mafisi tu kula mali ya wananchi

Some people are really heartless i tell you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Small sacrifices have got to be made to save those people's lives.
the irony is that money was allocated for that ..funny eh!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
That guy head no correct undecided
I swear grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:

Some people are really heartless i tell you
i know ..i know..but funny thing ths folks are turning on their own..funny eh..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:

That is waste of money and resources
Floods occur in that region
Flood water can be harvested and be used
Desalination plants are expensive
Water pans can do better in that region

But we have idiots fools and heartless men in the name of politicians

Run for elections then tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

man fck you oba..ya like that smelly thing always crawling back to something..
Mtis,my man. I will not fight you today. We are all Africans and the pictures coming out of Kenya broke my heart. There work for you and I to do,please. In fact, I am not fighting Kenyans again. How can there be so much suffering on this our green earth and the best we can do is jaw jaw at each other like kids.We have to help our brothers and sisters in northern Kenya. I beg.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
theenchanter:
u should put a semicolon ( ; ) between "deliberations" and "I".

Before pointing your finger at others, make sure d finger is clean.

Actually you don't good sir.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the irony is that money was allocated for that ..funny eh!

It's sad hey.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Chai! Look who is talking! Isn't one of your biggest exports to Europe your manly-looking prostitutes?
Make a Fulani machete not catch your bullshitting mouth.

South Africa has received award for uncontrollable libido. It's in you.

It seems you are also ignorant about South Africans in that oldest trade. Your men and women are really deep into the business. Infact, you are among the top 3 in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Mtis,my man. I will not fight you today. We are all Africans and the pictures coming out of Kenya broke my heart. There work for you and I to do,please. In fact, I am not fighting Kenyans again. How can there be so much suffering on this our green earth and the best we can do is jaw jaw at each other like kids.We have to help our brothers and sisters in northern Kenya. I beg.
man fck off..ya like this crazy dude always waiting you to turn back then knife you.. grin..anyway i dont want to fight today..actually am logging off for now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! grin

You never see shumthing. grin

Na tells by moonlight na em I know dem dey teach or tell stories but Kenya has taken it to another level. grin
Nawaooooo embarassed

See their costly blackboard grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

It seems you are also ignorant about South Africans in that oldest trade. Your men and women are really deep into the business. Infact, you are among the top 3 in Africa.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

And who are the other two? Look, I don't give a rat's ass. You're still the biggest exporters of tranny-looking street walkers across Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

I heard HUNDREDS of schools in Kenya are like this below. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Misufini primary school, Nairobi Kenya. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sounds like Musulumi. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! grin

You never see shumthing. grin

Na tells by moonlight na em I know dem dey teach or tell stories but Kenya has taken it to another level. grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Run for elections then tongue

Iam not a politician and i don't want to be one
The government allocated the money for that but people disappeared with the money
So undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:

Ruto and his cohorts are stealing money left and right for 2022 campaigns
Wakishikwa MTU wetu
MTU wetu syndrome. I think Ruto is worse than a drunkard Uhuru.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

man fck off..ya like this crazy dude always waiting you to turn back then knife you.. grin..anyway i dont want to fight today..actually am logging off for now
Please. Let's heal the world together in our own little way. Tell us how we can send money,food and clothes. It may look like a joke but I am dead serious, like a heart attack. Those folks are not only starving but nakeid!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Nigeria can't crush a ragtag Boko Haram, how much more Biafra. Nigeria ceded the Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon even, without firing a shot.

Anyway, stop chatting with emotions. Eastern Nigerians didn't need your support when they declared an independent republic of Biafra in 1967. Your support was also missing when they survived for 3 years inspite of the economic blockade imposed by Nigeria and her allies. Again, stop chatting with emotions - this is an online forum.

Long live the Igbos, the most superior black race. Now you and your cohorts can do the needful.

When you look at cities like Owerri or Anambra, you don't get a feeling they were built and inhabited by superior beings. Just my humble observation. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Nawaooooo embarassed

See their costly blackboard grin grin
kenya don't have good schools their student study under tress. grin grin grin

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2018/02/neglected-kitui-school-students-learn-trees/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And who are the other two? Look, I don't give a rat's ass. You're still the biggest exporters of tranny-looking street walkers across Europe.

Ethiopia and your lousy patterns Kenya. It's part of your tourism industry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:

Iam not a politician and i don't want to be one
The government allocated the money for that but people disappeared with the money
So undecided

Hmmm Tylann, I really don't know what to say. Sigh. Hope you guys figure out a way to deal with the situation somehow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Don't forget to donate your cash! Turkana fellows need us

(1) (2) (3) ... (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.