Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305553 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
You are still talking. grin All your playmates have vanished.

You are something else Oba. I am done playing with you. *furry thing*
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Exactly! I became suspicious after seeing the satellite image. They even made us believed it was due to the Safaris in the Northern part but looking at the map below, the Safaris occupied the southern part of Kenya.

I use to believe them but after a while, I discovered cheating and Lying pranks from them.

The debate no sweat again for me.
Kenyans are too proud.Its pride which drives them into lies,half truths,and deceptions. Luckily, there are some who are starting to know the truth.I checked some of their conversations today...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
They look scary due to hardships. That is a true picture of what is going on in Kenya.As of today, 17 counties(provinces) in Kenya they are in need of food relief.

Blame the politicians. Blame the tribalism in Kenyan government. Blame those folks who supports those bad leaders. Blame capitalism. But again blame TZ too.... may be we should have colonized Kenya long ago!
Lol you really need to colonized these kenyans? Because they're dying of hunger every fvcking day? Too bad thou!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Quite unfortunate they are not here to witness the lies bursted.

That's purposely done, they'll be back in droves once the heat has died down and most Nigerians and the Tanzanian representative are busy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
i don't give a fvck about your stupid Opinion grin grin now get lost, you skinny red eyes freak grin grin grin
angry nigger area mofo.. grin..ya stopped liking ya gaycunt fa.g eh..poverty don kill you niggas
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

Abuja and Lagos are a tad better, dysfunctional but not dystopian like Owerri. This is just my honest opinion. grin

Abuja is the capital city. Before the special status, Abuja was a half inhabited jungle - I'm darn sure. Lagos? A former capital city. Lagos was the seat of power for over 50 years - this is logical.

Compare other places with Portharourt, Calabar, Owerri and, the rest of them. Those places were bombed to smithereens during the civil war. However, today, it stands head and shoulders above many Nigerian cities, that never saw the war. It's evident that Igbos are superior beings.

The joke is still on you, loooooool. Try harder.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

colonize who? you niggas are like the snail pacers of africa ..fck you kazibure
Insults won't help the situation. Deal with your Turkana fellows! Leave me in peace buddy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Insults won't help the situation. Deal with your Turkana fellows! Leave me in peace buddy
Question all wise one..how many albinos have you slain today kazibure...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

You are something else Oba. I am done playing with you. *furry thing*
What do you think of those turkana pictures? Do they not hurt your conscience?!Why have you allowed your government to lie to you about your country? You allow whites to plant flowers and tea and export while most Kenyans are hungry! We are not joking here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Abuja is the capital city. Before the special status, Abuja was a half inhabited jungle - I'm darn sure. Lagos? A former capital city. Lagos was the seat of power for over 50 years - this is logical.

Compare other places with Portharourt, Calabar, Owerri and, the rest of them. Those places were bombed to smithereens during the civil war. However, today, it stands head and shoulders above many Nigerian cities, that never saw the war. It's evident that Igbos are superior beings.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Lol you really need to colonized these kenyans? Because they're dying of hunger every fvcking day? Too bad thou!
That's the only solution. We need to recolonize the whole kibera republic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Who hurt this nigga today? Nigga go fvck yourself you punk ass mutherfvcker? I don't really give a fvck about your stupid convo? Just go save these starving people, you wet pussy? grin
Who the Bleep is talking about hunger.Nigeria?,hahahahahahaha,seriously you guys have 90 million Nigerians been extremely poor which is strictly artificial.Do you know that your entire north are nearing desertification and you guys face severe droughts that cause food shortage and hunger to over 7 million nigerians aside your own funded Boko haram killings which have left over 3 million Nigerians as refugees.Draught is a natural phenomena and it can affect every region.Ghana faced severe droughts and famine in 1983.Your country have faced hundreds of droughts and millions of hunger related deaths and you have the audacity to post a drought affected portion of the northern part of a country which represents 1/50 of the country.HYPOCRITES hungry poverty capital of the world cursed country.We know your fraud ass more than anyone.Now go and spark your Chinese generator only if you have one or sleep in darkness fool.At least the Fulanis are not killing them unlike you fools even on top of your hunger.Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Kenyans are too proud.Its pride which drives them into lies,half truths,and deceptions. Luckily, there are some who are starting to know the truth.I checked some of their conversations today...

Is that Yvonne woman insane? Sending medicine to South Africa for what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Chrisgay idiot? grin go and find a dick and suck. Or you roll back to your Yahoo Yahoo scammer country and let us hear with your useless and stupid post grin grin
You see your stupid brothers,idiot Gayc or the Boko haram have bleeped your smelly stupid poverty capital ass in their raids in your stupid village town.I know this is your town,were you raped? GayCunt cos you are acting abnormal.grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

fck you mofo an ya fcking zoo ..stop yapping about kenya nigga..you mofos die like flies an ya here masturbating about Kenya ..fck you f.ag ass grin

but serious the bolded are you gay or what f.ag ..coz serious you sound like one bitch or should i call you gaycunt
Fvck you too with your fvcking useless hungry country, huh? grin stop talking about Nigeria you too. Who gives a fvck about your poverty country grin nigga fvck you Dick head. If it hurts you, you can suck my dick while I'm pissing. I don't even care about you, to know who the fvck I'm dissing? We're trying to donate for your starving people in the north you're here yapping? GTFO of here you fvcking cunt? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:

Na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gallivant,

Eastern Nigeria getting pounded in 1967.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeI86Q4gMuU&t=1012s

However, this is what Eastern Nigeria looks like today. You feel the serenity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

How is the joke on me? You had my support earlier, did you forget? You are just throwing a tantrum. Lagos is a better city than any in Igboland. That is just the truth. I don't even know what you are trying to prove? tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
I don't even bother reading the nonsense that Ghanaian mumu posts again. He must be among the deportees in the 80s.
Oh yes he's among? That's why he can't stay away from Nigeria business grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is that Yvonne woman insane? Sending medicine to South Africa for what?
She mixes things. Tanzania sent 24 tonnes of medicine in Southern Africa to help cyclone idai victims. The lady wrote SA instead of southern africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
colonize who bitch ?..get ya f.ag ass out of here nigga..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
She mixes things. Tanzania sent 24 tonnes of medicine in Southern Africa to help cyclone idai victims. The lady wrote SA instead of southern africa.

This lady told you that? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
i don't give a fvck about your stupid Opinion grin grin now get lost, you skinny red eyes freak grin grin grin
grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
What do you think of those turkana pictures? Do they not hurt your conscience?!Why have you allowed your government to lie to you about your country? You allow whites to plant flowers and tea and export while most Kenyans are hungry! We are not joking here.

Nairobiwalker asked you to stop sealioning yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

How is the joke on me? You had my support earlier, did you forget? You are just throwing a tantrum. Lagos is a better city than any in Igboland. That is just the truth. I don't even know what you are arguing about. tongue

I just gave you reasons why Lagos is better than other parts of Nigeria so, stop clowning. I don't need to live in Nigeria to know these.

Compare other Nigerian cities with Eastern Nigeria/Igboland.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

That's purposely done, they'll be back in droves once the heat has died down and most Nigerians and the Tanzanian representative are busy.

Hmmm! I see.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And yet still have nothing to prove for it grin

Yoink that looks like a real dump. That the best you black South Africans can do? Assuming it was your money that went into the contruction of course grin

Nigeria has built and is still building neighborhoods, towns, and entire cities from scratch including the damn ocean. Your not on the level stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Fvck you too with your fvcking useless hungry country, huh? grin stop talking about Nigeria you too. Who gives a fvck about your poverty country grin nigga fvck you Dick head. If it hurts you, you can suck my dick while I'm pissing. I don't even care about you, to know who the fvck I'm dissing? We're trying to donate for your starving people in the north you're here yapping? GTFO of here you fvcking cunt? grin

oh dang it ..a cry from gaycunt the freaking f.ag ass from the zoo..nigger get a gal an stop ya perversion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
grin grin
for sure nigga ya gay..wtf is ths ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:
i

16th century photo. Many other Africans were looking that way in the 16th century also.

Talk about the 21th century, where Igbos are richer than other Nigerians per capita, loooooool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

This lady told you that? grin
Have you donated yet?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
Who the Bleep is talking about hunger.Nigeria?,hahahahahahaha,seriously you guys have 90 million Nigerians been extremely poor which is strictly artificial.Do you know that your entire north are nearing desertification and you guys face severe droughts that cause food shortage and hunger to over 7 million nigerians aside your own funded Boko haram killings which have left over 3 million Nigerians as refugees.Draught is a natural phenomena and it can affect every region.Ghana faced severe droughts and famine in 1983.Your country have faced hundreds of droughts and millions of hunger related deaths and you have the audacity to post a drought affected portion of the northern part of a country which represents 1/50 of the country.HYPOCRITES hungry poverty capital of the world cursed country.We know your fraud ass more than anyone.Now go and spark your Chinese generator only if you have one or sleep in darkness fool.At least the Fulanis are not killing them unlike you fools even on top of your hunger.Idiot!
Go and take care of your 2. 8 million starving people in your gutter useless country and stay the fvck off my mentions. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.