Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6304870 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is that Yvonne woman insane? Sending medicine to South Africa for what?
LMAO you can see how desperate Kenyans is? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

16th century photo. Many other Africans were looking that way in the 16th century also.

Talk about the 21th century, where Igbos are richer than other Nigerians per capita, loooooool.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

colonize who bitch ?..get ya f.ag ass out of here nigga..
Die nigga grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Yoink that looks like a real dump. That the best you black South Africans can do? Assuming it was your money that went into the contruction of course grin

Nigeria has built and is still building neighborhoods, towns, and entire cities from scratch including the damn ocean. Your not on the level stop.

Your entire country is a dump, asshole.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Gallivant,

Eastern Nigeria getting pounded in 1967.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeI86Q4gMuU&t=1012s

However, this is what Eastern Nigeria looks like today. You feel the serenity?

Yes, I feel the serenity. Now show me Western, North and South of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

oh dang it ..a cry from gaycunt the freaking f.ag ass from the zoo..nigger get a gal an stop ya perversion
Go die abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

for sure nigga ya gay..wtf is ths ..
Die mutherfvcker grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Go and take care of your 2. 8 million starving people in your gutter useless country and stay the fvck off my mentions. grin grin
GayCunt,why don't you first feed your 90 million stupid starving people first,idiot gay.Who raped your ass?Boko Haram?,hmmm,I know this is your town buh I send my deep condolences,NOT!,hahaha grin grin,die in pieces GayCunt in your useless poverty capital country,idiot,quote me again and smell pepper.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

Yes, I feel the serenity. Now show me Western, North and South of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I can't help you. Help yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Your entire country is a dump, asshole.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I just gave you reasons why Lagos is better than other parts of Nigeria so, stop clowning. I don't need to live in Nigeria to know these.

Compare other Nigerian cities with Eastern Nigeria/Igboland.

For what purpose are you forcing Eastern Nigeria down my throat? I for one think all of Nigeria and Africa has a whole has a lot of catching up to do. grin wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sad story...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Yoink that looks like a real dump. That the best you black South Africans can do? Assuming it was your money that went into the contruction of course grin

Nigeria has built and is still building neighborhoods, towns, and entire cities from scratch including the damn ocean. Your not on the level stop.

LMFAO. One picture I cared enough to search says there's a payment plan for the homes. In South Africa, all the homes I showed you are for FREE.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I can't help you. Help yourself.

Help me because you are superior. Please.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=76870406][/quote]

I don't have feelings to waste. What I stated is a simple fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

For what purpose are you forcing Eastern Nigeria down my throat? I for one think all of Nigeria and Africa has a whole has a lot of catching up to do. grin

Yeah, the whole of Africa has a lot of problems. That's what you should have said not talking about some online support, looooool.

We are cool. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

Help me because you are superior. Please.

You're still hurting?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Yeah, the whole of Africa has a lot of problems. That's what you should have said not talking about some online support, looooool.

We are cool. cool

Ok cool. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
GayCunt,why don't you first feed your 90 million stupid starving people first,idiot gay.Who raped your ass?Boko Haram?,hmmm,I know this is your town buh I send my deep condolences,NOT!,hahaha grin grin,die in pieces GayCunt in your useless poverty capital country,idiot,quote me again and smell pepper.
The truth here is that. I have ripped your stinky gay ass grin

Go and suck your dog dick you stupid gay idiot, useless Yahoo Yahoo scammer from a stinky poverty country. Chrisgay idiot? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're still hurting?

Not cool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. One picture I cared enough to search says there's a payment plan for the homes. In South Africa, all the homes I showed you are for FREE.

Wait wait so the homes are supposedly free! Like government public housing for jobless poor people... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Sad story...
Kenya is useless and disgusting country? Tufiakwa! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Wait wait so the homes are supposedly free! Like government public housing for jobless poor people... grin

Of course. That's what a good government do. Unlike yours that let your jobless & poor people stew in the dirty waters of Makoko. Isn't it hilarious that you find that so absurd ? I'm here cracking my ribcage with laughter too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

I don't even understand what you are saying. grin
i know you wont
especially when they are conditional statements .
go to school
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
vaxx:
Then that is not contradiction, that is establishment. making your word more meaningful. Egypt robust agricultural product was base on pragmatic developmental approach. Nigeria current agricultural development is still rested on natural order.
leaving the preceding divulgence aside, can u elaborate more on d bolded?
The fact still remain, Nigeria is the largest importer of rice in africa. it import not less than 3 million tonnes annually. that is absolutely unfortunate.
china is d 2nd largest producer of rice n yet d largest importer of rice in d world, does it make them "absolutely unfortunate" or don't know d rule of demand and supply?
my submission rested on common sense. rice and water goes hands to hands. if Egypt completed her water irrigation project, her capacity will be enhance again. it is common knowledge.
u've been screaming d bolded since I can remember but it's just awkwardly incorrect, posting things severally on nairaland doesn't necessitate it's genuineness.

Egypt is not building any water irrigation project, construction of d Renaissance dam in Ethiopia actually caused d drop in d Nile level. More than 70% of water in egypt is used for agricultural purposes and d govt decided to reduce water consuming crops production so they can satisfy other needs.

Egypt is even expecting shortage of water after d completion of d dam.

What egypt is building are seawater desalination projects and sewage treatment plants.
Why don't you learn and do the googling. Ghana palmoil development company. just put it on your Search bar and see what it will display.
i couldn't get any satisfying report on GOPDC. but it's encouraging to note that PZ wilmar (maker of kings oil) is in Ghana.
Then, if that is the case, you should know by now, Ghana is currently economical sustainable than Nigeria. end of discussion.
sure, as it stands right now.... ghana's economy is sustainable than naija's economy.
That is another cheap talk. i already says Nigeria own newspaper acknowledge it. there is a way to track fake news. i can help you if you want.

https://www.gepaghana.org/market-report/
Anyway , this is not from punch.
so I did a counter search and confirmed that Ghana overtook nigeria as d largest exporter of yam in 2015, I guess it dawn to d poor yield we had during those times.

But palm oil.... no, no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Of course. That's what a good government does. Unlike yours that let your jobless & poor people stew in the dirty waters of Makoko. Isn't it hilarious?

The people in Makoko have jobs there fishermen, Nigeria does have Similar programs you just don't here about them often because most Nigerians see handouts as embarrassing and prefer to be independent and self-made.

Now get these people jobs....

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Insults won't help the situation. Deal with your Turkana fellows! Leave me in peace buddy
Ha,humanity! Ha Kenya!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

The people in Makoko have jobs there fishermen, Nigeria does have Similar programs you just don't here about them often because most Nigerians see handouts as embarrassing and prefer to be independent and self-made.

Now get these people jobs....

Then Nigerians are backward country bumpkins. Free housing is available everywhere where people pay taxes.

Get them jobs? Says someone from a country where people queue for Big Brother auditions until they pass out because of joblessness & hunger.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then Nigerians are backward country bumpkins. Free housing is available everywhere where people pay taxes.

Get them jobs? Says someone from a country where people queue for Big Brother auditions until they pass out because of joblessness.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
gallivant:

Nairobiwalker asked you to stop sealioning yourself.
I hope you saw how he was massacred by every Nigerian today. He and tasha have run off with tails between their thighs.But I ask you again, do you not feel disturbed your government has been lying to you and allowing Kenyans starve?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=76871072][/quote]This is pathetic. Black South Africans are useless. Stop answering that bum.She is worthless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.