Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309128 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
@bolded...Of course I am making fun of you. You are such an ass and you are providing me with comic relief. grin Don't try to plead with me,mister! Next time, don't quote me when I am talking to someone else.

@second bolded... How can you be a proctologist when you are too dumb to be an ordinary butcher?
That is not a plead chatty. that is a good comeback to showcase your ignorance . (YOU know i said you lack comprehension skills. You don't even recognised what i wrote there is an insult to your personality )AS LONG AS I FIND YOU STUPID, I WILL CALL YOU OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

LOL, i am not a proctologist yet i was able to diagnose you have a deficiency in your rectum of a brain. How come?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
unexposed people grin grin grin grin grin

i cant believe
we are in the 21st century and ya havent seen light before ya dont even know what electricity is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it must be a special kind of bush out there
This subhuman wants to teach me about exposure?? grin grin grin I laugh in Chinese grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Point of correction they are Ghana criminals ,thieves and fraudster cool cool cool cool
unfortunately for you,
Ghana has establish their identity and 5843 of them are Nigerians who travelled to the US through Ghana and accessed that faked US embassy that was operating in Ghana

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
SilentListener:
This subhuman wants to teach me about exposure?? grin grin grin I laugh in Chinese grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

catching feelings already grin grin grin grin

#APe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
unfortunately for you,
Ghana has establish their identity and 5843 of them are Nigerians who travelled to the US through Ghana and accessed that faked US embassy that was operating in Ghana

grin grin grin grin

Criminals the U.S won't deport them to Ghana if they are not Ghanaians sorry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

Criminals the U.S won't deport them to Ghana if they are not Ghanaians sorry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The fool thinks we don't know them... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Disgraceful
wow
nigerians are ugly ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

catching feelings already grin grin grin grin

#APe
you are the only one whose on period here Monkey boy cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
SilentListener:
The fool thinks we don't know them... grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

grin grin grin

hehehehe

theres a reason why they are still in the US and not Ghana

you guys are so ashamed about your country such that you dont want to be returned there again.

The uncivilized children facing deportation are now claiming to be Ghanaians without prove of their identity and cant even speak a single Ghanaian language grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
common shut that your stupid mouth monkey grin grin I have been to that your useless stupid dirty black ugly looking country Ghana before and I hate it like hell.

so stop trying to prove any nonsense to me... grin grin
See this useless hungry idiot too grin grin grin grin grin

Starvation will kill you
No wonder you voted for a ghost to rule over you. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

hehehehe

theres a reason why they are still in the US and not Ghana

you guys are so ashamed about your country such that you dont want to be returned there again.

The uncivilized children facing deportation are now claiming to be Ghanaians without prove of their identity and cant even speak a single Ghanaian language grin grin grin
hahhahaha They are all Ghanaians scammers criminal fraudsters and thieves.

Pele oooo grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
Ghana is Nigeria's toilet. grin
grin grin grin grin

hehehehe

Nigeria is Ghana Septic tank

such a useless country
A good for nothing country disgracing Africa abroad

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
See as you wasted this space.
I don't argue with girls,now ge your useless dick ass and go discuss about lady's handbag,better still,cry for your poverty capital zoo,idiot obaa girl
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
See this useless hungry idiot too grin grin grin grin grin

Starvation will kill you
No wonder you voted for a ghost to rule over you. grin grin grin
look at this idiot which woman period did you lick ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
hahhahaha They are all Ghanaians scammers criminal fraudsters and thieves.

Pele oooo grin grin grin grin
hehehe

The US is shipping all of them back to Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
look at this idiot which woman period did you lick ? grin grin grin

The generator fumes from childbirth and codeine is making you mad

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
hehehe

The US is shipping all of them back to Nigeria
They have already send them to your motherland which is Ghana home of thieves. cool cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

hehehehe

Nigeria is Ghana Septic tank

such a useless country
A good for nothing country disgracing Africa abroad
Don't bother ro reply that transgendered who discusses about lady's handbag,just show him these,he will start crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:

The generator fumes from childbirth and codeine is making you mad

grin grin grin
why are you crying? Period drinker grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
See this buffon

you guys keep raising unnecessary conversations grin grin grin grin grin

the poorest Ghanaian will always be better off than even the richest nigerian.

those are just facts

Even the child of the poorest Ghanaian from birth is already a better person than a nigerian

grin grin grin
that is how powerful a Ghanaian is

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dickhead02:

its not my fault that you were borned inhaling generator fumes
your stupid leaders refused to plan for you

Such that you are now extremely poor and jobless

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=76950197][/quote] those are just facts well acknowledged by everyone
from
EIU
WB
IMF
FrankNight
MoveHUB

and everyone else
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
That Monkey just30 Lick's woman period like he's licking Ice cream lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
chrisagyei:
Don't bother ro reply that transgendered who discusses about lady's handbag,just show him these,he will start crying
grin grin grin grin

hehehe

they are not exposed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Allen02:
That Monkey just30 Lick's woman period like he's licking Ice cream lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
theres one thing

the entire Africa knows

Nigerians are dirty and disgusting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin

A Ghanaian accusing others of joblessness...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
vaxx:
Let's trend with more people like this. Kenya, Ghana , Nigeria, Tanzania , Ethiopia, South Africa and the whole Africa will need this kind of people.....

We need them. But funny thing, some people still don't want to clean up and stop throwing trash here to make a job opportunity for cleaners. . . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin
idiot you're not even worth my time.next time give me stupid Mention again,and i will make sure I send you to hell smelling Ghanaian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just30:
theres one thing

the entire Africa knows

Nigerians are dirty and disgusting

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Allen02:
That's what they do best cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.