Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309104 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
That's what they do best cool cool
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
ednited:

We need them. But funny thing, some people still don't want to clean up and stop throwing trash here to make a job opportunity for cleaners. . . lipsrsealed
That is why we need to championed the idea
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Check out this innovation .

Water bicycle

Frank Darko, the Ghanaian who went viral over his invention of a water bicycle – a bike that can be ridden on water surfaces, has released photos and a video of his 2019 version of the famous vehicle.

The student of the Takoradi Technical University who calls his invention the Trifad, has made waves in the news after showcasing the new model.

He was seen in photos flaunting the bike and was seen in a video trying it out on the Weija River in Accra.

Frank Darko received many accolades for his invention with the latest being the award he took during the 5th edition of the MOBEX Africa Innovation Awards which was held at the Labadi Beach Hotel on Saturday, September 29, 2018.

Frank Darko also won the ‘Rising Star’ category of the awards which had other four innovative Ghanaians.

According to the event organizers, this was the first time they were awarding Ghanaians who sought to solve everyday challenges with their creativity.

The young inventor received a national award for his invention which has come to be known as the from the Ghana Institute of Engineers at the 2018 Engineering Excellence Awards held in February 2018 at the Academy of Health and Sciences.

His award was for his substantial contribution to the promotion of engineering practice and innovation.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
vaxx:
Check out this innovation .

Water bicycle

Frank Darko, the Ghanaian who went viral over his invention of a water bicycle – a bike that can be ridden on water surfaces, has released photos and a video of his 2019 version of the famous vehicle.

The student of the Takoradi Technical University who calls his invention the Trifad, has made waves in the news after showcasing the new model.

He was seen in photos flaunting the bike and was seen in a video trying it out on the Weija River in Accra.

Frank Darko received many accolades for his invention with the latest being the award he took during the 5th edition of the MOBEX Africa Innovation Awards which was held at the Labadi Beach Hotel on Saturday, September 29, 2018.

Frank Darko also won the ‘Rising Star’ category of the awards which had other four innovative Ghanaians.

According to the event organizers, this was the first time they were awarding Ghanaians who sought to solve everyday challenges with their creativity.

The young inventor received a national award for his invention which has come to be known as the from the Ghana Institute of Engineers at the 2018 Engineering Excellence Awards held in February 2018 at the Academy of Health and Sciences.

His award was for his substantial contribution to the promotion of engineering practice and innovation.

Nice cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is Ashantene and Oni 1

ASHANTENE and mandela 2

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]I cancel out posts from people not worth reading. Just put s in a bracket at the beginning of the person's comment after the quote sign. And put another s with a / at the end of the person's comment before the second quote sign. Like this: [/s]. It would cross out the nonsense. Make sure the first s is in a bracket too. This kind of bracket [] grin[/s]
Obaaderemi I no do am well oo sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
PetroDollax:
what a Godless sh1thole country grin grin grin grin grin I feel sorry for these fools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin damn perverts and pedophiles grin grin grin grin pus-filled pieces of garbage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop posting random pictures. Those are west African immigrants not just Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]The gay dude makes grammatical errors in all of his sentences.No wonder he was educated in the northern Nigerian failed state together with Boko haram kids who were his classmates.[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
Is this how low you have fallen? By the time kazikazi and Nigerians flood this thread with pictures of your starving and ragged multitude, you will run underground again. Now,behave,you silly child!

Feminine dude,if there's one thing and one thing only that should be obvious even to you its that I'm not here for juvenile exchanges with that Tzan who learned English as a sixth or seventh language!!
Am here to share and learn facts.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
That vaxx guy is so stupid. grin I don't know what to say about the other one. grin
That other one is an illiterate gay? grin Just don't say anything about him! We already know who the fvck is he. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
vaxx:
Illiterate,, spelling and grammar are two different things, But Thank you for thinking my grammar is wrong? You want to correct my grammar? You know what is wrong? You know what I want to correct? YOUR Thought thinking pattern. It is poor.

You know what is common between you and my phone spell check now ? Both ping you when they see syntax error

You're always chatting shtye laced with poor grammatical expressions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
An Igbo manager qualifies Tanzania for the African competition after 39 years. cool

Where's that Tanzanian chap on here? Y'all should be clubbing all night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
PetroDollax:
Crap! Useless n senseless cool

Just like your country grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're always [[/b]b]chatting shtye laced with poor grammatical expressions.
says the guy with grammatical blunder.

The primary reason why any god damned language evolved was to convey one's feelings/thoughts.

If you and the idiot you are ass licking has DECIDED not to assess or process what my thoughts and ideas are, you would not even do so when i speak in the finest classic or archaic English for that matter!

So go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
PetroDollax:
It’s owned by your foolish mother! Goat cool
Just like your Ashawo mother grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
See pain. grin
That one is a petrodollar stupid grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
i didnt know you ghanaians are this stvpid....

i tut i saw enough stvpidity with kenyans but you ghanaians are a special type of stvpid....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
He is about to suffer an heart attack. grin
I chop him father well well? grin the idiot run go dey fight Samorobo grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
tsdarkside:
i didnt know you ghanaians are this stvpid....

i tut i saw enough stvpidity with kenyans but you ghanaians are a special type of stvpid....
Gaynians are the most useless and disgusting people on Earth? grin grin

Most of them behave like animals in that shitthol country grin grin

They drink dog piss and shitt everyday. That's why they stinks to hell grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
jaycent:

They drink dog piss and shitt everyday. That's why they stinks to hell grin grin

hahahaha....chai....

to be this dependent and makin so much noise is crazy....

anyways....who cares what they are yappin about....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
obaaderemi:
Your silly president knows more than you do.You are a nobody. grin
That's Nana akwado talking grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

hahahaha....chai....

to be this dependent and makin so much noise is crazy....

anyways....who cares what they are yappin about....
Noise is there power. They can't do anything grin grin

Very useless and lazy ugly smelling people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tsdarkside(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
you ghanaians should keep in mind that we are nigerians....a nation full with crazy people....

we are ready to go down with anybody in this shitty world....

you ghanaians included....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
That's what they do best cool cool
see an ignoramus
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Charelsz:
you are right ,they label every African Nigeria. Wtf
Exactly? Most especially the gaynians grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
jaycent:

see this other villager from Minna

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
AskiaHarem:

and what is that?

your government is still suffering to budget 25 billion dollars on you

is that one too a country
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Emycord: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
nice one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
vaxx:
says the guy with grammatical bluder.

The primary reason why any god damned language evolved was to convey one's feelings/thoughts.

If you and the idiot you are ass kicking has DECIDED not to assess or process what my thoughts and ideas are, you would not even do so when i speak in the finest classic or archaic English for that matter!

So go get a life.

A paragrapgh crazed stark illiterate with a retardant educational background wants to teach me? Your incestuous arse can't match my intellectual audacity.

Man just STFU and, continue your baseless retardedd writings.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dickhead02:
idiot you're not even worth my time.next time give me stupid Mention again,and i will make sure I send you to hell smelling Ghanaian.
you dont even know much about your own country

poor Lazy Nigerian
Illiterates in bunch

ZOMBIES

Hungry starving 100 Million people

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
PetroDollax:
Thank God my President is not illiterate, certificateless and lifeless grin grin grin foolish goats importing fuel from niger despite producing 2.5 million barrels of oil daily grin

See your shot ugly kwage nana akwado grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
AskiaHarem:

A Ghanaian accusing others of joblessness...

see ignorant people who stampede each other for a 50 job places
grin grin grin grin

want to compare your 50% unemployment rate ton 2% again?
Ony a mad person would do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.