Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309938 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2019
Algerian can you post pictures of Algeria here please? We're tired of watching one city country grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2019
TayserMahri:

Instagram is even worse. Thats where gay cunt goes to upload photos and wait for comments and likes like a zombie. If you're a man gay cunt you dont instagram and dont even look yourself in the mirror. You're a bloody man! You should look like an American Bison not a peacock grin Get some self esteem. I hope you stopped using filters in photos grin And we are in the new era of limitless data. You shouldnt be talking of data exhaustion in bloody 2019 grin
Lol who be this guy na, for Christ sake grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2019
Algerian1:

Even if we kick him out , he havnt reach your Daniel arap Moi 24 years president and Vice President of Kenya 11 years before

. kenya got only 4 presidents from 1964

-Jomo Kenyatta 1964- 1978 (14) died president
-Daniel arap Moi 1978- 2002 ( 24)
-Mwai Kibaki. 2002 - 2013 (11)
-Uhuru Kenyatta ( the son of the first president) from 2013

So you are not in the good place to laugh about bouteflika

But none of our presidents was paralyzed
Like bouteflika who couldn't even walk or talk
Kenya has never had a half dead President

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2019
tylann:

And who is the flag bearer of DA
Is ramaphosa a better leader than Zuma

It's Mmusi Maimane.

Well, for one, Ramaphosa is well-educated & wealthy. He understands how the economy works as a businessman & shareholder in many companies. He has that leverage over Zuma. Zuma didn't even finish primary school, so his understanding of the economy may very well be limited. He screwed up royally in that department during his tenure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2019
vaxx2:
you can cry me a river. Copy and paster slowpoke
Show us evidence proving I ever did copy and paste here. grin Quota thief.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Show us evidence proving I ever did copy and paste here. grin Quota thie[/s]f.
Go tru that idiot.

Copy and paster Arm robber

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2019
tylann:

Eating bananas with obaaderemi
grin grin Instead of wasting your youthful life away on nairaland mouthing my moniker all the time,you should worry about this:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2019
vaxx2:
Go tru that idiot.

Copy and paster Arm robber
Show evidence of me doing copy and paste. grin grin and I will show several of your Quora theft. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's Mmusi Maimane.

Well, for one, Ramaphosa is well-educated & wealthy. He understands how the economy works as a businessman & shareholder in many companies. He has that leverage over Zuma. Zuma didn't even finish primary school, so his understanding of the economy may very well be limited. He screwed up royally in that department during his tenure.

Africa is full of illiterate leaders
Mmusi maimane i have never heard of him/her
Does she/he have chances of winning
So how did zuma fck up
In kenya Zuma is known for marrying every year
How has ramaphosa done in terms of economic development

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
Show evidence of me doing copy and paste. grin grin and I will show several of your Quota theft. grin
unfortunately, i don't have time for such idiocy. We aren't on the same page.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2019
forgiveness:

Do one bursting your lies. grin
The one bursting his small balls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2019
vaxx2:
unfortunately, i don't have time for such idiocy. We aren't on th same page.
But you have time to steal people's comments on Quora and post them as your own comments. grin Shameless Quora thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
But you have time to steal people's comments on Quora and post it as your own comments. grin Shameless Quora thief.
But you can ignorantly copy and paste here and defend it with your life. Nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
The one bursting his small balls. grin

Bhuhahahaha! No wonder em dey cry. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin grin Instead of wasting your youthful life away on nairaland mouthing my moniker all the time,you should worry about this:

That is old news those people were helped long time ago

You should be worried about this
It happened a couple of days ago

https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-kill-five-in-benue/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2019
tylann:

Africa is full of illiterate leaders
Mmusi maimane i have never heard of him/her
Does she/he have chances of winning
So how did zuma fck up
In kenya Zuma is known for marrying every year
How has ramaphosa done in terms of economic development

It's too early to judge Ramaphosa. He's not been in office for that long, considering the amount of mess Zuma left behind & the so-called "State capture". But so far, so good. He's been on track.

Zuma built a mini palace for himself in his home village, using state money. That's one of many controversies involving him. He wasn't presidential material & not surprisingly, the only illiterate one. Both Mbeki & Mandela were graduates. He's an odd one out with his grade 3 "education".
In contrary to popular belief, he doesn't marry every year & neither does he have that many wives, unlike other polygamists eg. their king.

DA has a huge following, it is after all the official opposition party. If they don't win the general elections, I hope they at least win the provincial elections, particularly at home.
Pretoria is a DA-led municipality & we're doing okay.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Algerian1:

Even if we kick him out , he havnt reach your Daniel arap Moi 24 years president and Vice President of Kenya 11 years before

. kenya got only 4 presidents from 1964

-Jomo Kenyatta 1964- 1978 (14) died president
-Daniel arap Moi 1978- 2002 ( 24)
-Mwai Kibaki. 2002 - 2013 (11)
-Uhuru Kenyatta ( the son of the first president) from 2013

So you are not in the good place to laugh about bouteflika

That's right.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's too early to judge Ramaphosa. He's not been in office for that long, considering the amount of mess Zuma left behind & the so-called "State capture". But so far, so good. He's been on track.

Zuma built a mini palace for himself in his home village, using state money. That's one of many controversies involving him. He wasn't presidential material & not surprisingly, the only illiterate one. Both Mbeki & Mandela were graduates. He's an odd one out with his grade 3 "education".
In contrary to popular belief, he doesn't marry every year & neither does he have that many wives, unlike other polygamists eg. their king.

DA has a huge following, it is after all the official opposition party. If they don't win the general elections, I hope they at least win the provincial elections, particularly at home.
Pretoria is a DA-led municipality & we're doing okay.

How many wives does Zuma have
And you are a DA supporter
Yes i have heard how he is corrupt and his unhealthy relationship with the Guptas

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2019
tylann:

Yes i have heard how he is corrupt and his unhealthy relationship with the Guptas

He has 4 wives, but has been married 6 times, one of which ended in divorce. I believe the other one passed away.

The DA is starting to appeal to me. I won't be wearing DA T-shirts any time soon though lol. I'll only vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2019
tylann:

This is Mmusi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2019
tylann:

That is old news those people were helped long time ago

You should be worried about this
It happened a couple of days ago

https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-kill-five-in-benue/
That is small compared to millions starving. While you waste away here crying obaaderemi up and down, the whole world is crying for your people.

I don't understand why I am always in your nightmares?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2019
vaxx2:
But you can ignorantly copy and paste here and defend it with you life. Nincompop
Show us your evidence. grin The only time you write without errors is when you steal from Quora. You have been busted. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2019
obaaderemi:
Show us your evidence. grin The only time you write without errors is when you steal from Quora. You have been busted. grin
unfortunately, this had been ringed to your empty skull. i dont have time with that type of idiocy that beclouded your future. We aren't on the same page.

Anyway, if you want to challenged me again, let' me entertain your stupidity, i am given you the go ahead to pick a subject of discussion, let's see who will end up with both grammatical error and pasted information here. I am given you opportunity fool.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bossjakande: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Well, I believe you.
is true dear dey change to do thier evil is only my prayer we are safe. we kill a bat one time in afternoon, in evening one of d most wicked woman died. why bat fly in afternoon if not for evil. did u watch naija films a lot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
is true dear dey change to do thier evil is only my prayer we are safe. we kill a bat one time in afternoon, in evening one of d most wicked woman died. why bat fly in afternoon if not for evil. did u watch naija films a lot.

For some reason this made laugh.

One of my friends used to love Nigerian movies, she even had DVDs. So yes, I've watched some at her house while visiting. The only Nigerian movie I've willingly watched on my own is one starring Mercy Johnson, where she goes to live in America with her husband, followed by a hilarious sequence of events. It's called Baby...something. Can't remember the full name now. That's my favourite Nigerian movie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This is Mmusi.
jacob zuma fell from power and was docked. In Nigeria , corrupt ex leader in freedom render advice on how to run a state affairs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u compare our cleaners and ur air hostesses?

Hohohohohooooo....

You mean you are so ashamed of your hostesses you call themcleaners. cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9126808_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bossjakande: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

For some reason this made laugh.

One of my friends used to love Nigerian movies, she even had DVDs. So yes, I've watched some at her house while visiting. The only Nigerian movie I've willingly watched on my own is one starring Mercy Johnson, where she goes to live in America with her husband, followed by a hilarious sequence of events. It's called Baby...something. Can't remember the full name now. That's my favourite Nigerian movie.
av Neva watch it. naija movie is sweet I wish u watch more. but I prefer Yoruba film is more intresting as a southy u may not understand but use the subtitle
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
av Neva watch it. naija movie is sweet I wish u watch more. but I prefer Yoruba film is more intresting as a southy u may not understand but use the subtitle

What Yoruba movies can you recommend?

This is a clip from the Mercy Johnson movie I'm talking about.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAImFrcL4gs/url]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2019
vaxx2:
jacob zuma fell from power and was docked. In Nigeria , corrupt ex leader in freedom render advice on how to run a state affairs.

Hahaha.

Well, Zuma still has a huge following. For a weird reason, some people seem to like a singing & dancing president. I find that very embarrassing, personally. It's true that you can't satisfy everyone.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2019
Vaxx2, Mandela was a "dancer" too, but not the embarrassing kind.

Watch his dance moves here grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSahOZqYpQ/url]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.