Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305992 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
To be honest, I want to see more house cleaning in Ghana. Let all Ecowas citizens without the required residence documents be booted out. But yes, I must admit South Africa is facing a far more serious crisis.

Ghana needs a drastic one
there are too many Nigerians and Togolese

Atleast the Togolese work and dont go creating problems

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
The only good news is your presence to me.

smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
vaxx2:
in technology, there is what we call thinkering. It is what birth technology not science. And thinkering is about try and error. Not a universal standard like science.Tinkering" is not science, but many technological discoveries have come about almost by accident. Inquisitiveness, tinkering and alertness have been the important factors, rather than any attempt to find uniform, underlying principles of the "universe" known as science.

Thinkering make their way into technology long before a scientifically satisfactory explanation has been agreed upon. Science cannot retrospectively call such discovery "science" just because they become viewed as "useful"" It is a circular and empty argument which arbitrarily defines science as "progress". Thinkering should take the lead not science.

As i philosopher, this argument can also be rebuked. How do you intend to rebuke it.

Hmm..
I will try
Philosophy asks the questions and set the rules of debate
Science is strategy to arriving to answers to questions about the world
So philosophy may come up with the idea but it is science that will prove it
The things that science discovers were there long ago but there were either too small ( molecules , electrons etc ) or too far awar ( galaxies ) or required reorganization of the available information ( genes,structure of genes )
Science also proves historical events such as ice age and the beginning of the solar system and predicts future events like death of the sun and passing of the comets
biological science focuses on proving evolution cell division and biochemical process
Physical science proves gravity and quantum forces
Social science proves statistical patterns ,behavioural tendencies and market mechanisms

So philosophy sets the questions
Science finds and proves answers through experimentation

You can agree to disagree @ vaxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
that is how populists behave

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

that is how populists behave

Exactly! They will never rule South Africa, so they can turn it into their personal piggy bank.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
JaceBlaze, we've been saying it all along, mtshana.
I'm loving this cheesy .The hunter becomes the hunted.What took them so long though? were they not aware that the pig in red overalls lives in Sandton and the rates and taxes of that area are not the price of Albany bread?...now can the 8th of May get here fast.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! They will never rule South Africa, so they can turn it into their personal piggy bank.

Okay
What if people vote for him in

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Hmm..
I will try
Philosophy asks the questions and set the rules of debate
Science is strategy to arriving to answers to questions about the world
So philosophy may come up with the idea but it is science that will prove it
The things that science discovers were there long ago but there were either too small ( molecules , electrons etc ) or too far awar ( galaxies ) or required reorganization of the available information ( genes,structure of genes )
Science also proves historical events such as ice age and the beginning of the solar system and predicts future events like death of the sun and passing of the comets
biological science focuses on proving evolution cell division and biochemical process
Physical science proves gravity and quantum forces
Social science proves statistical patterns ,behavioural tendencies and market mechanisms

So philosophy sets the questions
Science finds and proves answers through experimentation

You can agree to disagree @ vaxx
read about this two concept. ""Value judgement"" and ""critical judgement"". It will further enlight you on the concept.

Anyway i like your concept but it can still be rebuked as well.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I'm loving this cheesy .The hunter becomes the hunted.What took them so long though? were they not aware that the pig in red overalls lives in Sandton and the rates and taxes of that area are not the price of Albany bread?...now can the 8th of May get here fast.

I wonder how Ndlozi, Dali & the Clown-In-Charge will spin this one around.
Kushubile! The gravy is thickening.
I hope this serves as the proverbial writing on the wall for their foolish supporters.

Let me go check what the dummy has to say about this one his page.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Okay
What if people vote for him in

That will never happen. They don't have enough numbers. He still has to convince the EC & KZN, the two provinces are ANC strongholds. The EC has already showed them what they think of EFF, when Floyd was assaulted recently. The Zulus are still pissed with him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:
Why, you Dey vex? Na true talk na cool

Me vex? I dey craze? Na true talk my brother. Abegi Na big true jare! Na when we go sack all your brothers and sisters komot for Naija. Na that time your eyes go clear grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
vaxx2:
read about this two concept. ""Value judgemen"" and ""critical judgement"". It will further enlight you on the concept.

Anyway i like your concept but it can still be rebuked as well.

I will do that.
Anyway i do a science course but i have done alot of philosophy units

You seem to be well a versed in philosophy did you do it as a course

Rebuke it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I wonder how Ndlozi, Dali & the Clown-In-Charge will spin this one around.
Kushubile! The gravy is thickening.
I hope this serves as the proverbial writing on the wall for their foolish supporters.

Let me go check what the dummy has to say about this one his page.
Well they gonna pull a Harry Houdini on the media like they did after they looted the VBS Bank,I remember how the Clown-In-Charge remained in hibernation for a good three weeks around that time.You think the foolish followers care? I'm sure right now they are in some tarvens getting high off 1litre Black Label

I'm heading there too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Well they gonna pull a Harry Houdini on the media like they did after they looted the VBS Bank,I remember how the Clown-In-Charge remained in hibernation for a good three weeks around that time.You think the foolish followers care? I'm right now they are in some tarvens getting high off 1litre Black Label

I'm heading there too cheesy

Hahaha. Kom ons loop grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That will never happen. They don't have enough numbers. He still has to convince the EC & KZN, the two provinces are ANC strongholds. The EC has already showed them what they think of EFF, when Floyd was assaulted recently. The Zulus are still pissed with him.

Who are you supporting ramaphosa or who

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

I will do that
Anyway i do a science course but i have done alot of philosophy units

You seem to well a versed in philosophy did you do it as a course
i have it as one of my open ended course.

I am a sciencophile lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Kom ons loop grin
Christmas came early.Die poppe gaan dans cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good night children

keep fighting over nothing

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
tylann:

Who are you supporting ramaphosa or who

I don't belong to any political party, but I won't mind if Ramaphosa wins. My next vote will go to the DA though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Christmas came early.Die poppe gaan dans cheesy shocked

Ek sê!

Btw, Juju is not saying much, only Ndlozi has commented on the matter. He calls the news "Stratcom" as expected.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Abegi, comot for road o jare! Naija no fit do shi shi grin wetin? Upon all the 5 million naija pipple way Dey Ghana, una still get mouth? Abegi , Comot make I hear better yarn. By the time we go clear una huh? Una go sabi well we’ll say Ghana bi na una papa n everything! Nonsense!

jaycent:
Me vex? I dey craze? Na true talk my brother. Abegi Na big true jare! Na when we go sack all your brothers and sisters komot for Naija. Na that time your eyes go clear grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Two words to describe the town of Hogsback, quirky & magical.
The third pic is not in SA Xhosa. Its in NZ. It was a hobit house in the LOrd of the Rings. Frodo's house I thinkkk

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ek sê!

Btw, Juju is not saying much, only Ndlozi has commented on the matter. He calls the news "Stratcom" as expected.
A young man like Ndlozi just has to be these madalas' mouthpiece,smfh.Of course,it's never their fault,even their violent debate was because of Stratcom.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
PetroDollax:

Abegi, comot for road o jare! Naija no fit do shi shi grin wetin? Upon all the 5 million naija pipple way Dey Ghana, una still get mouth? Abegi , Comot make I hear better yarn. By the time we go clear una huh? Una go sabi well we’ll say Ghana bi na una papa n everything! Nonsense!

Abi. Naso you reason am? grin grin you know say, una too get mouth. Una get big mouth like cow Toto grin 5 million naijas for inside Ghana. Naim Ghana still dey alive up till now grin abegi Abobi, no be today we dey hear say yansh dey for back Na. grin we go see who go be father for inside the two of us, Okpoko? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bossjakande: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Better to talk like one than to transform into one & risk being lynched grin

Do you really believe people turn into animals? Just curious.
yes dear it happen oh if not dey wont use it to act film. A woman change to bird come from witch meeting as she fly over a church dey were having hot prayer. She fall on the roof. I sware dis happen d animal dey mostly is bird cat and snake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Just30:
Good night children

keep fighting over nothing

Bro STOP POSTING THE SAME STREET! LMAO angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:03am On Apr 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You an idiot. Even after i show you what plagiarism entails. I refuse to go on the same page of stupidity with you.

Sambonobos, that is not what we called exposure, (that is a lazy approach in debating)any idiot can run posted information online and confirm where it originally comes from.

Now lets talk about you? Why do you foolishly plagiarized me bonobos ? Why are you also making continuous mistake after many times of correction? Do you have a brain trauma in your childhood? All this Question for now needs an urgent reply.

Your foolishness never stops to amaze me. I have always known you to be do many thing like stupid,senseless,daft,drunkard but no untill now I do not count extremely foolish as one of them.
You are a quora thief and you guilty of wrongfully plagiarizing someones work and defending it as yours.This hogwash doesn't change the fact that you have added stealing to your bucket list...ole, barawo grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:28am On Apr 06, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
Breaking news nigeria head to uae to do armed robbery

Breaking news! Japan drops hundreds of bombs on pearl harbor for no freaking reason
Breaking news! USA carries war with Vietcong into neighbouring Cambodia,bombing hundreds
Breaking news! China loses control of satellite and it will crash somewhere on earth any from now...
The list goes on.Governments of countries have committed greater atrocities and yet everyone looks it over but a crime committed by individual Nigerians and not the country itself seems to amuse you so much.So if an American goes to France and robs a bank you will also react like this no?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:35am On Apr 06, 2019
jaycent:
Abi. Naso you reason am? grin grin you know say, una too get mouth. Una get big mouth like cow Toto grin 5 million naijas for inside Ghana. Naim Ghana still dey alive up till now grin abegi Abobi, no be today we dey hear say yansh dey for back Na. grin we go see who go be father for inside the two of us, Okpoko? grin grin
This petrodollax na big mumu grin grin
abeg help me ask am the language wey him dey speak!
No bi Ghana wey dey copy us for everything? grin grin
Na so dem copy 'na dem dey rush us' spoil am.Now that olodo dey open mouth talk say dem be our papa for everything!
For which dimension? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Come on. When you read about the characteristics of a Gemini for instance, can you relate?

Yes I can relate to something in every zodiac grin
Why did you pick Gemini on me tho? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Butchy is a Nigerian lol.

Ok. Hopefully he dont butcher pipu ooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.