Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305303 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
tylann:
jambojet

While we awaits the 120 aircrafts that would launch nigeria air Akwa ibom a state just bought 2 aircraft singlehandedly for its state tourism without the federal government assistance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
samorobo:

While we awaits the 120 aircrafts that would launch nigeria air Akwa ibom a state just bought 2 aircraft singlehandedly for its state tourism without the federal government assistance

that is good for them as for kenya we have kenya airways ,jambojet and precision air
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
samorobo:

The Wikipedia post you gave me laid emphasis on tourism in 2011 but tylann post talks about 2018
is a common sense, Ghana of 2018 has improved better than 2011. And the Wikipedia also shows trends in the revenue till 2027
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by cactusland(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
All of you, please stop speaking of Kenya but rather Rwanda.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
is a common sense, Ghana of 2018 has improved better than 2011. And the Wikipedia also shows trends in the revenue till 2027

Some posts ranks countries by number of tourists received per year others by the revenues
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
cactusland:
All of you, please stop speaking of Kenya but rather Rwanda.

What do you want to talk about rwanda
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by cactusland(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
tylann:

Look at how quickly they've recovered from the genocide and how developed the country is for subsaharan Africa. God bless Kagame, Nigeria needs one like him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
tylann:

you can prove me wrong

botswana and the likes are doing better
i have not even mention south Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
I hope Olunga will have a great tournment.Let me hope I'll be seeing more of Wanyama's rockets and ballistic shots. The lad scored a Messi-esque goal against Huddersfield!
TayserMahri:

Wanyama salivating at Mane meet up in Cairo

CAIRO, Egypt, Apr 13 – They were best of friends during their time with English Premier League side Southampton FC and still remain in close contact though they moved separate ways with Mane in Liverpool and Wanyama in London.

But, the two will put friendship aside when they clash in the 2019 African Cup of Nations in July in Cairo with Kenya having been pooled with Senegal and both players being captains of their respective teams.

“It will be very interesting because we have been friends for a long time and it will be great playing against each other in the national team for the first time. I teased him a bit after the draw and told him we are ready for them,” Wanyama told Capital Sport.

He added; “He knows it will be tough and I know as well it will not be easy because Senegal is a very good team and Mane himself is a phenomenal player. But we will square it out on the pitch.”

The skipper who has just returned to form with his club Tottenham Hotspur including scoring on his third start of the season against Huddersfield on Saturday believes if Kenya work well, they can get off the groups and into the knockout round.

“It is a tough group yes, but one that we can manage well. I believe as a team we have grown and we are better than we were in yester years. We will take game at a time and give our best. Algeria is also a very strong team and Tanzania as well so there is no easy match,” the midfielder added.

Stars start their campaign against Algeria on June 23, then play Tanzania four days later and finish off the group stage matches with the Mane v Wanyama duel on July 1.

Meanwhile, Harambee Stars players believe they have the ability to get off the group though they admit it will not come on a silver platter.

Forward Michael Olunga who played a starring role in the qualification process believes they have the ability to go past the group stages.

“I would look at it as a fair draw because these are teams we can compete with. We have a very good team and if we do our homework well, we have what it takes to progress,” said Olunga who is currently firing from all cylinders for his Japanese club Kashiwa Reysol.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
cactusland:

Look at how quickly they've recovered from the genocide and how developed the country is for subsaharan Africa. God bless Kagame, Nigeria needs one like him.

Yes we know
Kigali is sparkling clean and well organized

But outside kigali there is nothing but poverty and destitute
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jonraid:
I hope Olunga will have a great tournment.Let me hope I'll be seeing more of Wanyama's rockets and ballistic shots. The lad scored a Messi-esque goal against Huddersfield!

His shot against Liverpool was trailblazing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rwanda is progressive but they should stick to their lanes!
tylann:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
i have not even mention south Africa

South Africa tourism sector is top notch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
There was an earthquake. What a rocket that was!
tylann:

His shot against Liverpool was trailblazing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Rwanda is progressive but they should stick to their lanes!

Rwanda is progressive only in kigali
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jonraid:
There was an earthquake. What a rocket that was!

Soko ugali was applied there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Talk of Ugali ya kisiagi!
tylann:
Soko ugali was applied there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
tylann:

Some posts ranks countries by number of tourists received per year others by the revenues
Even if you follow a lay man approach, assuming you have been to both Accra and lagos. You will easily notice Ghana is more cosmopolitan than Nigeria. In GHANA, the Americans and the British and other westerners used the public transport , low housing unit, engage in buying food from the road side instead of the usual hotels or the eye glowing area you will find them in Nigeria. It is nearly impossible for you to see a westerners in Nigeria public transport.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Talk of Ugali ya kisiagi!

Kisiagi ya mafuta c ya stima
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Even if you follow a lay man approach, assuming you have been to both Accra and lagos. You will easily notice Ghana is more cosmopolitan than Nigeria. In GHANA, the Americans and the British and other westerners used the public transport , low housing unitc, engage in buying food from the road side instead of the usual hotels or the eye glowing area you will find them in Nigeria. It is nearly impossible for you to see a westerners in Nigeria public transport.

Are those expatriates or what
Accra is relatively safe compared to lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Even if you follow a lay man approach, assuming you have been to both Accra and lagos. You will easily notice Ghana is more cosmopolitan than Nigeria. In GHANA, the Americans and the British and other westerners used the public transport , low housing unit, engage in buying food from the road side instead of the usual hotels or the eye glowing area you will find them in Nigeria. It is nearly impossible for you to see a westerners in Nigeria public transport.

I don't care about no Westerners lmao. Sad to see African countries still putting priorities of the west above there own. ...

Ghanaians be like....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
tylann:

Are those expatriates or what
Accra is relatively safe compared to lagos
some are expatriate, some are student, some are on student exchange program, some are investors, Etc etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
This statement is about to open up a can of worms!
tylann:

Rwanda is progressive only in kigali
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:

[s]I don't care about no Westerners lmao. Sad to see African countries still putting priorities of the west above there own. ...

Ghanaians be like[/s]....
rants as usual.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
rants as usual.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
some are expatriate, some are student, some are on student exchange program, some are investors, Etc etc

In Nairobi they are there because of the UN HQ
They are also white Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jonraid:
This statement is about to open up a can of worms!

Let us call a spade a Spade if you have been to Rwanda you will know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
tylann:

In Nairobi they are there because of the UN HQ
They are also white Kenyans
Whaooo. In Ghana, there are lot of mulatto. Even rawlings ( former president of Ghana ) have a Scottish father. My Chinese friend back in school told me her father was a naturalized GHANAIAN.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Whaooo. In Ghana, there are lot of mulatto. Even rawlings ( former president of Ghana ) have a Scottish father. My Chinese friend back in school told me her father was a naturalized GHANAIAN.

Legacy of the the British empire
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:

Legacy of the the British empire

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
samorobo:

Vaxx I don't know about how much nigeria raked from tourism but it sure did raked alot compared to Ghana going by tylann post. I am sure you know that they are various forms of tourism e.g business tourism, leisure tourism, entertainment tourism. When you talk of business and entertainment tourism nigeria is there and it knows how to pull millions of people from all over the world.A perfect example would be calabar festival, lagos marathon, lagos boat regatta, lagos festival but when you talk of leisure ghana might be ahead but in standard of hotels nigeria is ahead.
Let me even tell you that there is a 7 star hotel currently under construction in lagos which would be the first in africa. What matter is that at the end of the day we get this visitors and siphon their money
Which hotel in Ghana can even stand Eko suit hotel in Lagos? Not to talk of sharaton and Transcorp hotel in Abuja!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.