Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309394 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
samorobo:

But truly Tz is beautiful. Joke apart
Thanks.Even our rural landscapes looks much cool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are correct. Most coastal cities looks more beautiful and appealing than the inland ones.
With this truthful statement. You just accept Abuja is not BEAUTIFUL because it lack ocean not even natural lagoon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
samorobo:

One thing about me is that I have a thing for cities close to waters not that those on hills and normal land are not beautiful.

Nairobi is an inland city and is more beautiful than most coastal cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
With this truthful statement. You just accept Abuja is not BEAUTIFUL because it lack ocean not even natural lagoon.
Friend, am not judging which one is better btn Lagos which is in the coastal and an inland city of Abuja.And if u read my statement I said most coastal cities!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
]English is ur problem.

The keyword is "more beautiful" but every nigerian knows Abuja is more beautiful than lagos despite lacking ocean just as nairobi is more beautiful and developed than Accra despite d fact that Accra has water bodies n nairobi doesn't. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Volkswagen is open up his business in Ghana . One of the largest technological company ""Google"" just open up. It is now cheaper to import cars from Ghana port than any where in west Africa. The Goverment of Ghana cut off the tariff at 50 percent early this month which means there will be more inflow of commodity thru ghana. One of the largest shipping line had gotten a signatory with Ghana harbour and about to use Ghana as its west Africa base. Etc. Technologically, the shipping line in Ghana is more attractive than anywhere in west africa.

I didn't know Ghana equally signed a deal with the German govt to produce volkswagen. ...was it last year this deal was signed?

Nigeria also signed a deal with the german govt to open up volkswagen plant in nigeria last year. Dangote refinery for both oil and fertilizer will be completed next year.more companies are signing and building their companies and factory in LFTZ of which most of it will be finished next year .Akwa ibom is building it first oil building owing to the fact that investors have been complaining of it absent and it's presence would draw investors.
Akwa is also building it's coconut oil refinery and as we both know that coconut oil currently cost more than crude oil at the global market.

Aba is building it garment factory these alone would make nigeria to stop importing garments from china and nigeria can also sell to the entire continent. Now that alot of investment that would drag investors from every corners of the earth and open nigeria to foreign investment

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
I love my capital wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
theenchanter:
]English is ur problem.

The keyword is "more beautiful" but every nigerian knows Abuja is more beautiful than lagos despite lacking ocean just as nairobi is more beautiful and developed than Accra despite d fact that Accra has water bodies n nairobi doesn't. tongue

True. By a long margin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
theenchanter:
]English is ur problem.

understanding is your issue. Only fools will accept that Abuja is more BEAUTIFUL than lagos.

I have never been to Nairobi and ACCORDING to what i can gather from internet and other source Nairobi has more skyscraper lot's of inter connected road but it is not naturally endowned like accra.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Abuja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
understanding is your issue. Only fools will accept that Abuja is more BEAUTIFUL than lagos.

I have never been to Nairobi and ACCORDING to what i can gather from internet and other source Nairobi has more skyscraper lot's of inter connected road but kt is not naturally endowned like accra.
Abuja is more beautiful than Lagos go and ask? You see the reason why I said you haven't been to Abuja before?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Friend, am not judging which one is better btn Lagos which is in the coastal and an inland city of Abuja.And if u read my statement I said most coastal cities!
what ever you use your word. Be honest with your truth. City that lacks vegetation and waters are practically unattractive. Dubai understand this fact and that make it create an artificial model of them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
jaycent:
Abuja is more beautiful than Lagos go and ask? You see the reason why I said you haven't been to Abuja before?
and i said only fools will accept that...... You see the third mirldand bridge of lagos is an attractive center on its own. Arguably the most expansive project in Nigeria tiill date. And it is because you yourself have never been to Abuja
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Dude, I'm a nigerian n I know it, n I'm not as fool too cool forget d fact that lagos is beautiful n developed than Accra according to many reports but Abuja is better than lagos.

I have never been to Nairobi and ACCORDING to what i can gather from internet and other source Nairobi has more skyscraper lot's of inter connected road but kt is not naturally endowned like accra.
What do u mean by "naturally endowed"? Why do u like to speak in parables like Jesus? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
jaycent:
Abuja

Abuja is beautiful no doubt .how I wish we didn't meet the 2016 recession that would have made it even more beautiful.
Those two tall building are called the WORLD TRADE TOWER which was suppose to comprise of 8 towers but was slowed down due to the economic recession. Abuja city centre project which is going to house 15 magnificent tower was equally hindered by the recession but hope seems to be coming our way as the govt want to commence work fully on it.
World trade zone should have been completed with the abuja city centre project progressing speedily if not for that reckless recession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
and i said only fools will accept that...... You see the third mirldand bridge of lagos is an attractive center on its own. Arguably the most expansive project in Nigeria tiill date. And it is because you yourself have never been to Abuja
3rd mainland bridge is d most expensive project in nigeria till date? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:

I have never been to Nairobi and ACCORDING to what i can gather from internet and other source Nairobi has more skyscraper lot's of inter connected road but it is not naturally endowned like accra.

Is Accra a port city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
The capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
samorobo:

I didn't know Ghana equally signed a deal with the German govt to produce volkswagen. ...was it last year this deal was signed?

Nigeria also signed a deal with the german govt to open up volkswagen plant in nigeria last year. Dangote refinery for both oil and fertilizer will be completed next year.more companies are signing and building their companies and factory in LFTZ of which most of it will be finished next year .Akwa ibom is building it first oil building owing to the fact that investors have been complaining of it absent and it's presence would draw investors.
Akwa is also building it's coconut oil refinery and as we both know that coconut oil currently cost more than crude oil at the global market.

Aba is building it garment factory these alone would make nigeria to stop importing garments from china and nigeria can also sell to the entire continent. Now that alot of investment that would drag investors from every corners of the earth and open nigeria to foreign investment
You are mentioning local.investment while i am giving you foreing investment. Ghana recently did a clean house exercise to her banking industry and this have push the attractiveness also.

Ghana authority has embark on aggressive "brand Ghana" marketing campaign which highlight on political stability and positive business climate. Ghana easy of doing business is better than Nigeria with a good margin.

This is how Ghana overtake Nigeria as the largest recipient of Foreign Direct Investment in 2018, according to new United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
theenchanter:

i said arguably. Why do you have comprehension issue?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
The vineyards of Dodoma,Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
theenchanter:
[Dude, I'm a nigerian n I know it, n I'm not as fool too cool forget d fact that lagos is beautiful n developed than Accra according to many reports but Abuja is better than lagos.
it doesn't matter how you silent the stupidity, only fools will accept Lagos is less BEAUTIFUL than abuja. When you removed maitama and Azokoro from abuja, tell me where you want to compete again, but i will mention close to 6 suburb of lagos.

What do u mean by "naturally endowed"? Why do u like to speak in parables like Jesus? grin[/quote
you are using a browsing phone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
i said arguably. Why do you have comprehension issue?
ok, its not "arguably" d most expensive project in nigeria.

Not even in top 30. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
theenchanter:
ok, its not "arguably" d most expensive project in nigeria.

Not even in top 30. grin
That isn't true anyway. Google search will update you with the amount that project cost Nigeria Goverment as it is time. And the fourth intended bridge that was later abandoned will give you a clue. You can Google the cost.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
tylann:

Is Accra a port city
Accra is more than 60 to 70 percent water. It can easily have a sea port of her own.The Port city is sharing the same region with Accra (Tema).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
it doesn't matter how you silent the stupidity, only fools will accelt Lagos is less BEAUTIFUL than abuja. When you removed maitama and Azokoro from abuja, tell me where you want to compete again, buy i will mention close to 6 suburb of lagos.
ok.....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
That isn't true anyway. Google search will update you with the amount that project cost Nigeria Goverment as it is time. And the fourth intended bridge that was later abandoned will give you a clue. You can Google the cost.
ok...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
tylann:

I don't like this guy aliko dangote
He once abused our govt
lol. Dangote will soon be handed the future of Nigeria after he successfully complete is 12 billion dollar refinery. What does he do in kenya ? In Ghana, the goverment are making alot from him and likewise he is enjoying his buismess in Ghana. He will never be given the privilege he was given in Nigeria in Ghana assuming he is a Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
vaxx2:
I have been to Abuja before. On my uncle's wedding, uncle James wedding? Abuja is more beautiful than Lagos dude!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
samorobo:

Abuja is beautiful no doubt .how I wish we didn't meet the 2016 recession that would have made it even more beautiful.
Those two tall building are called the WORLD TRADE TOWER which was suppose to comprise of 8 towers but was slowed down due to the economic recession. Abuja city centre project which is going to house 15 magnificent tower was equally hindered by the recession but hope seems to be coming our way as the govt want to commence work fully on it.
World trade zone should have been completed with the abuja city centre project progressing speedily if not for that reckless recession.
Abuja is a mega city? She's progressing faster. If you watch "Abuja today" on Core TV news you will see how fast Abuja is developing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
theenchanter:

Vaxx never seems to amaze us grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
jaycent:
I have been to Abuja before. On my uncle's wedding, uncle James wedding? Abuja is more beautiful than Lagos dude!
That i don't know. Currently , the zuba community are fighting and protesting that the army should vacate their land.

There is no way i will visit jos without passing thru lokoja unless i pass thru keffi . I must surely pass tru abuja high brow area like Azokoro down to yanyan. The bus will pass very close to azorock,(presidential villa) both the cathedral and mosque on the garki road are located on the same close road. and likewise the ECOWAS building and the army headquater. Beside , plenty house dey for me inside the city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) (4282) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.